All Comments on 'More Than a Football Bet'

by polyatthepen

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
NudeInMaineNudeInMaineabout 1 year ago

Pretty sexy, hot. Too bad certain activities in the VIP rooms are illegal.

ThoughtAcceptable679ThoughtAcceptable679about 1 year ago

Incredible as always! Your stories always so fucking hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot!

Looking forward to George, Henry, Maria third half of the adventure of more than a Football Bet.

Continue on

Catch Ya later.

Cheers!

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesabout 1 year ago

This is so wonderful to see them continue to grow together in a loving partnership. George is a little like the high school boy with a new crush, which I understand watching other group sex couples try to grow an open and guilt free relationship. George wants all the candy but doesn't know how to fit.

Henry wants everything to work, is leaning back looking like he wants Maria spread her wings, and he try cuckold mode a while.

The addition of Sonya's hot show, and Maria's wanting to reciprocate the show to overheat the men which may add an additional spin on the poly living lifestyle of this group.

This is odd feelings that lovers go through when building multi-plex loves/lives. You have painted a beautiful scenery where love grows; I am am salivating to see this group continue into to scenery explode in the bright colors and scenes of love and excitement you have in mind for them!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpolyatthepen@polyatthepen
Mother. Wife. Writer. Workaholic. I am married to my job...then my husband. (mostly kidding). I love to travel. My kids are getting older. That kind of sucks, but it's kind of nice. I want to write and talk about writing.