All Comments on 'More Than A Loveing Motherly Hug'

by sexystroyguy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Boring

sorry. dont like the style either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
sucks

Sorry dude but this sucks

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Getting Rocked Pretty Good Here

Maybe you deserve it, maybe you don't.

I'll never know though, because there's a spelling error IN YOUR TITLE.

If you can't take a little care with drafting the ten or fewer words in your title, why would anyone expect you to extend that care to the many hundreds of words in your literary product?

It's nice that you had an editor for the story itself, but perhaps you should have let him or her know that your title was not exactly going to be a glowing recommendation for their editorial services.

Or, hey, here's a thought--SHOW your editor your proposed title. Couldn't hurt; might've helped.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
sorry dude

the narration style is kind of I am not sure what to say, but I can say one thing some people might not read at all. Spellings mistakes and the plot to kind of starts off without any introduction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
this story is just fine

it has the essentials--a boy shoves his stiff prick up between his mother's legs and blows his young balls up her cunt. what's not to like?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sorry

but I gave up after 4 paragraphs. I admire your courage in posting this but I fear you are wasting your time.

M222RJR.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous