More than Best Friends

Story Info
Friend desires to suck friends cock and fuck friends bride.
1.3k words
4.54
9.4k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How long has it been I asked. Her reply came, "At least 20 years." God has it really been that long, I wondered.

Some twenty years ago I was best man in my friend's wedding. While he was fucking his new bride on their wedding night, I was alone in my motel smoking weed and stroking my cock while wishing it was me fucking her. I had the opportunity to fuck the Matron of Honor, but had passed.

I left town the next day and had not returned until today. I didn't know their marriage had lasted only 4 years. Over the years, I had remained a horned toad for pussy, but had added another dimension to my sexual activities, I was now a cock sucker. How I became a cock sucker is another story.

Melanie was still a fucking knock out with big tits and an hour glass figure. She really kept herself in great shape. The old pangs of horniness returned and my cock was so hard, it hurt. I needed relief and made an excuse to get away. Melanie said, "Tommy, don't be a stranger while you're in town."

I hailed a taxi and gave the driver my hotel. I couldn't wait to I reached my hotel. I beat off in the back seat of the taxi. My god what is happening to me, I wondered?

I had not seen this lady in 20 years and I was as horny as the first time I laid eyes on her.

I had a dinner engagement that evening with my friend. While consuming a delicious seafood dinner, I finally asked, "What happen with you and Melanie?"

I was absolutely stunned by his response.

"I found out I liked fucking men more than her," he said.

I almost choked on my cracked crab.

He continued, "I have a confession to make, on our wedding night, I pretended I was fucking you instead of her," he said.

This time I did choke on my cracked crab.

"Don't seem so surprised, I sensed you felt an attraction between us," he said.

"Holy moly you had the hottest, sexiest broad in town in your bed and you wanted to fuck me?" I responded.

"Yes, and I still want to fuck you," he replied.

We sat in an awkward silence for some time, when I finally said, "I have a confession also. I wanted to fuck Melanie, but long before that, I wanted to suck your cock. I was just afraid to make a move"

Now it was time for Billy Wilson to choke on his food.

"Perhaps after dinner we can retire to your hotel room and you can suck me, and I will fuck you and make up for lost time," Billy said.

"You understand that would no way alleviate my desire to fuck Melanie," I said.

"Understood," came his reply.

After a succulent dinner, we made our way back to my hotel room. Once there, I fixed a couple of cocktails and we made nervous conversation, when I noticed a tenting in Billy's pants. He obviously noticed my eyes fixated on his crotch, and began slowly fishing out his gorgeous 8-inch cut cock with big mushroom head. It was just as I remembered from our locker room days.

I stammered out, "Billy, you have no idea how long I have wanted to suck your cock."

"And you have no idea how long I have wanted to fuck you," he said.

"We have waited much too long," I said as I sank to my knees in front of him. I engulfed his cock and felt a warm hard throbbing cock in my mouth. The very cock I had dreamed about in my youth. I began using all my cock sucking skills on my old friend, skills I had honed over the years. Billy was moaning and saying, "Damn, if only Melanie could suck cock like you."

I could sense Billy was nearing orgasm, and he said, "As much as I want to cum, I want to fuck you first."

"Not to worry my friend I will suck you hard again, so you can tap my ass," I said.

Billy could not help himself when his cock slipped down my throat, he let out a roar and erupted blowing his big load right down to my belly. I felt the warm cum sliding down my throat and realized, I had cum in my boxer shorts.

I had just sucked off the cock of my dreams. Billy said, "Tommy that was the best blow job I ever had, I hope it is not the last."

"I hope not," I replied.

"Let's get naked and in bed," Billy said.

We both stripped and got into bed bare ass naked for the first time. As we lay next to each other, Billy put his arm around me and drew me to him. He stunned me when he kissed me and forced his tongue in my mouth. At first, I resisted, a little, but soon our tongues were doing a tango. I felt a perverse thrill going through my entire body. I could feel Billy's hardening cock on my thigh. It was then I knew Billy was not only going to fuck me he was going to make love to me. My own cock was once again hard as a rock.

I broke the kiss and said, "I want to suck you hard again."

"Not necessary Tommy I'm hard from waiting over 20 years to fuck you." Billy said.

I assumed Billy wanted me to bend over so he could take me from the rear, but he said, "I want you on your back with legs in the air so I can make love to you as I fuck you. Also, I want to see your face as I fuck you."

This made sense to me, as I wanted to see his face too, especially when he ejaculated.

Billy lifted my legs over my head and presented his hard cock to the entrance of my ass. His probing cock found the spot and began entry. I felt a searing pain as his cock fought to overcome my sphincter muscle. Once the head popped in, the pain eased. As his cock eased further in, I felt it make contact with my prostate giving me a warm wonderful feeling. The pain was gone. Then he went balls to the wall. His entire cock was in me. Deep in my bowels.

I had achieved my dream of sucking off Bill, now Billy was about to achieve his dream of fucking me. I had one dream left, to fuck Melanie. But that would have to wait. Right now, Billy was fucking me. Slowly at first, then building up speed. The prostate massage was causing my cock to leak cum. I never told Billy that I had been fucked before, I let him think he was getting a virgin ass. The thought drove him on. He was now slam fucking me. I wanted it to never stop.

Billy slowed down, bent over and deep kissed me again and resumed slamming me. Billy said I gave him his best blow job, he was repaying me by giving me my best fuck.

I was so glad I sucked him off first or I'm sure he would have already cum, but he was lasting very nicely. Billy and I were both moaning and groaning, as if we were a chorus.

But all good things must come to and end, Billy thrust deep and held as he coated my bowels with his hot thick cum. That sent me over the edge, and I ejaculated without my cock ever being touched. I was sated and well fucked.

Billy spent the night in my bed and in the morning, I sucked him off again and he fucked me. We parted knowing that I was going to try and fuck Melanie.

Fucking Melanie will come in part 2