More than Best Friends Pt. 02

Story Info
After being fucked by Billy, Harold fucks Melanie.
1k words
4.42
3k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Billy had given me Melanie's phone number. I called and to my good surprise she answered. I told her I had dinner with Billy, and he gave me her telephone number.

I asked her to dinner that evening. She surprised me by saying, "Why not come here and bring Chinese?"

My cock got immediately hard when she said, "Chinese is like an Aphrodisiac to me."

"Chinese it is then! How about seven?" I asked.

"Seven works, get the Chinese at the Dragon Inn, and get a variety of dishes," she said.

It was going to be a long wait for seven, and my cock was already hurting, so much that I was forced to masturbate to find some relief.

It had been twenty years since I left town because she was married to my best friend and unavailable to me.

I called the Dragon Inn and placed a pickup order for an eight-course meal for Six thirty.

I picked up the food and headed to the apartment complex where Melanie lived. Promptly at seven, I knocked on her door. I was stunned when Melanie answered the door wearing only a see-through negligee. Her ample body was clearly visible through the negligee. A body that I had dreamed about for years.

I gasped when I saw her and the naughty girl realized she had the effect on me she desired. I tied to kiss her on the cheek, but she turned her head and I kissed her full on the lips.

I was beginning to wonder if it was me or her that wanted to fuck more. It didn't matter, I had waited twenty-years to fuck this beauty and fuck her I will, I thought.

Melanie had spread a table cloth on the floor and we began putting out the Chinese food. When everything was ready, I said, "Bon Appetit,"

Sitting cross legged, Melanie began digging in eating multiple dishes. Her negligee climbed up her legs bearing her creamy white thighs. Something I had not seen, except in my mind's eye, for over twenty years.

I remembered how she looked in a bikini so long ago. She was not only beautiful, but had a body to die for. Big tits and ass with an hour glass figure that cried out come fuck me. I wondered how Billy could possibly wanted to fuck guys more than her.

Finally, I asked, "Melanie what happened to you and Billy?"

She hesitated before saying, "Tommy you really don't know do you?"

"No, I don't understand why anyone would not want you in their bed all the time." I responded.

"Do you want me in bed Tommy?" She asked.

"Melanie, I left town twenty years ago, because I wanted you so bad and knew I could not have you. You belong to Billy, my best friend," I said.

"You should have stuck around you could have been fucking me for the past twenty years. It turned out Billy liked fucking men more than me," she said.

I gasped, as Melanie rose and her negligee fell to the floor exposing the totally nude body of the girl of my dreams. My eyes fixated on her clean-shaven pussy, as I drooled.

How could Billy possibly want to fuck me more than this goddess, I wondered?

Talk about a hard hurting cock, I had one.

"I want you to make love to me, but first lets just fuck," she said. That was music to my ears. As much as I wanted to make love to her, I have waited so long to fuck her.

I rose, took her in my arms, and deep kissed her as my hard cock pressed against her abdomen. After twenty years, my dreams were about to come true.

Melanie began undressing me. I did not resist. I was like putty in her hands.

When my hard cock sprang into view, I heard Melanie gasp. "Damn Harold your cock is a carbon copy of Billy's cock," she said.

With that, she sank to her knees and engulfed my cock, as the thought ran through my mind what Billy had said. He said, "If only Melanie could suck cock as good as you."

As Melanie began sucking me, I thought, nothing wrong with her cock sucking. But I did not come here to be sucked off, I came here to fuck Melanie, and I reluctantly withdrew my cock from her mouth, and said, "As much as I love that baby, I came here to fuck you."

I laid Melanie on the floor and spread her legs and presented my hard cock to her pussy lips. I pressed forward and my cock began entry into the pussy of my dreams. Melanie's pussy was slick with her juices, and warm as an oven, as my hard cock inched in. I swear, I thought I had died and gone to heaven.

Although very wet, her cunt fit like a tight glove. I was not going to be disappointed. When my cock reached her cervix, she let out an audible gasp and moaned.

"My pussy has not been filled like this since the last time Billy fucked me," she said.

I was in heaven. My cock was buried in the pussy I had ached for, for so many years.

For the first time, I was happy I had jerked off earlier, otherwise, I would have prematurely ejaculated. I began a long slow fucking of the finest cunt I ever experienced. Melanie was moaning low. The pleasure her pussy was giving me was indescribable.

Things reach a fever pitch, when Melanie began fucking back, causing me to begin slam fucking her. The long slow fucking was over. It was animal in heat time. Melanie was bellowing, "Yes fuck me!" I was giving her my best, as a big orgasm was building within me.

When I could no longer hold back, I unleashed a torrent of cum deep in Melanie's cunt, as I howled. Melanie was howling along with me, as her orgasm swept over her. We both collapsed.

After a long period, I was stunned when Melanie asked, "Billy fucked you, didn't he?"