All Comments on 'More than Friends: Ch. 02'

by subdued_passion

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
arrowglassarrowglassalmost 10 years ago
I like the "subdued passion" in this story!

Your characters and story are great! I like the way you are taking this storyline and am waiting anxiously for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

You really need to proof read. Hope the next chapter picks up a bit, these 2 just dragged.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I like the slow build-up to your story

People who want you to rush through it don't take the time to appreciate good writing.

5*

Thanks for writing.

subdued_passionsubdued_passionalmost 10 years agoAuthor

I'm glad some of you are enjoying the story, otherwise I would've felt like I wasted my time with the thing. :D

I realise the pace of the story isn't for everyone, after all two chapters in we still don't have any sex in a story posted on a site meant specifically for erotic literature. Fortunately not every one here writes like me and a simple search will yield stories that are more your cup of tea.

Happy reading everyone!

Suite21menSuite21menalmost 10 years ago
More Than a Sex Story!

I am fascinated with Literotica because of the relationship stories that I find written by ordinary people (Hey, I post to this site!) whether they involve sex or not. This story takes those complex relationships to a fine level and I am quite positive that this continuing series will prove a worthwhile read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Distances

I think your driving times are a bit off. Also, people usually just drive from Philly to Ithaca or Syracuse.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous