More than Friends Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark breathed in delightedly, and felt her undo the button and zipper on his jeans. She slid his pants and boxers down to his ankles hastily and gasped. She paused, and he felt her breath hot in the head of his cock, but then she froze.

Worried something had gone wrong, he looked down and saw her staring raptly at his excited, eager shaft. "Is everything okay?" he asked her nervously.

"Absolutely, baby," she breathed. "It's just... Promise you won't be weirded out?" she asked timidly.

"I promise! What's up?" he asked, his mind clearing and entering supportive-friend mode from about-to-get-a-blowjob mode.

"It's just.. Your cock... It looks so much like mine!" she whispered, blushing fiercely and looking away in embarrassment.

"Lexi... Lexi, look at me?" he asked gently, and she raised her eyes to meet his. He smiled hugely, and stroked his fingers through her hair. "Is it arrogant that I think that's super hot?" he asked playfully, and she burst out in maniacal laughter.

"Oh my god, Mark!" she panted, catching her breath after about 20 seconds of all-consuming laughter.

"So... I take it I was being a bit arrogant?" he teased, smiling down at his best friend, not resting back on her ankles and gasping for breath.

"Yeah... Pretty fucking cocky," she grinned, causing Mark to roll his eyes and groan. His mocking retort died on his tongue, however, when she took the head of his cock into her lips.

"Fuck! Oh, Lexi, that's amazing!" he cried out, knees almost buckling with pleasure as she made love to his head with her tongue. After a few seconds of this, she pulled off and looked lovingly up at him.

"I know it might be a little weird being with a trans girl," she began, and cut off his objection with a gesture, "stop, it is unusual at least, no sense in denying that!" He shrugged grudging assent, and she continued in a seductive purr, "but one upside is that I know exactly how to make this beautiful cock feel amazing!" And with that, she descended fully onto his cock, taking the head into her throat and humming at feeling her mouth blissfully full.

Mark was in heaven, fully consumed by the exquisite feeling of his best friend's soft, warm mouth, and the vision of her beautiful face looking up at him. He could tell from her eyes that she was incomparably happy, and he was too. "I really do love you, Lexi..." he moaned, almost overcome with delight.

"I love you, too, Mark," she whispered, pulling back to catch her breath. "And I want to show you how much I love your cock, too!" He smiled dumbly, loving where this was going. "So, baby... Where do you want to cum the first time?" she asked sweetly, batting her eyelashes at him.

"Fuck, you're so hot!" he called out, shaking his head to clear it for what seemed like the most monumentally important decision of his life. "Um... I dunno! Where do you want it?" he asked sheepishly.

"Hmm... Well... I was thinking that I could swallow your cum, that would be really nice, but if you wanted you could paint my pretty, slutty face or cover my big, perky tits?" she asked, willing to accommodate any of his desires.

"I want you to be happiest," he encouraged, "especially with this amazing blowjob, I'll do anything you want!"

"Well then, stud... I want to take your jizz in my throat and swallow it all down. How's that sound?" she asked in a sexy moan, imagining the feeling of his cum pouring into her belly.

Mark didn't answer verbally, instead reaching down and using his hand in her hair to guide her back to his eager cock.

It didn't take long after that, but when Mark started to get really close they both realized he was about to collapse onto the tile floor and broke apart, laughing. A quick trip to Lexi's bed ended in Mark sitting on the edge with his goddess of a girlfriend kneeling between his legs, slurping excitedly on his throbbing shaft.

"Oh, baby! I'm about to..." he trailed off, wanting to give her warning but unable to form more words.

"Uuuum errrr eeee" she moaned around his shaft, taking him deeply into her throat and feeling him throb, growing bigger in anticipation of his release.

"Fuck! Oh my god YES!" Mark almost howled, shooting jet after jet of hot cum into his lover's throat. His eyes fluttered, and he was lost in sublime happiness. When his balls were depleted, he sank back onto the bed, and before he could process what was happening he was lightly asleep.

He woke up a few minutes later with a gigantic smile on his face, and Lexi's gorgeous body pressed into his. Her big, soft tits conformed to the shape of his arm, and her head rested lightly on his chest. "Wow..." He sighed, stroking her hair while she hummed contentedly.

"So... That was okay?" she teased, smiling up at him. She wanted to be a good cock-sucker!

"That was... Wow..."" he said, almost lost in a trance. "I love you, Lexi!"

"I love you, too, baby..." she breathed, and smiled hugely at him. But then her face twinged slightly, and Mark became aware of something hard pressed against his leg.

"Oh! I'm so sorry!" he gasped. "I can't believe how selfish I was!" he apologized, in awe of how thoroughly she had sucked his brain out through his cock.

"Shut up, honey," she playfully punched his arm, "I wanted to do that for you! I wanted to please you. Besides, I don't have a pussy and I didn't want to take the time to get my ass ready for you..." She trailed off suggestively, indicating that sometime soon he would be taking her ass, if she had any say in the matter.

"That was so amazing, Lexi!" he assured her, showing with his smile that he harbored no guilt for the blowjob. If she wanted to give him that much uncut joy, he wasn't going to fight it! "But I came down your throat and you didn't get to finish!"

"Oh..." Lexi flushed and grimaced, realizing her hard cock was pretty obvious between them. "About that... I'm sorry. You don't ever have to... Like... Touch me down there, okay? I can suck you off and you can fuck my ass and if I really need, I can go and finish myself off in my room alone, okay? I don't want you to see that..."

"Honey? Shut up," Mark laughed. "You have nothing to be embarrassed about! You're the sexiest women I've ever seen, and nothing is going to change that. Besides, you're right, we are basically the same size and I have to imagine that the knowing-how-to-pleasure-a-cock thing works both ways!"

Lexi looked at him uncertainly. "But... You're straight...?" She trailed off, and Mark nodded. She didn't want her cock to ruin this night, the way she had always feared it would.

"Yup, and you're the finest woman I've ever been with. And I want to make you feel good! Now... I don't think I ever want you to fuck me..."

She shook her head quickly, indicating that she didn't want that. "Maybe sometimes we can find another girl to share, but I always want you to be the one fucking me," she assured him, happy that this was working out.

"And I'm not sure I'm ready to try... You know... that" he motioned to indicate the blowjob she had just given him, causing her to once more shake her head in agreement. "But, well, what you had said about cumming on your tits sounded super hot, and I definitely wanted to shoot down your throat first, but seeing your chest covered in sticky cum does sound so fucking hot!"

Lexi beamed, for the first time thinking of her spurting cock not as a horrible curse reminding her how she had been born with the wrong body, but as a fun toy she could enjoy playing with with her lover.

"I love you so much, Mark..." she moaned, and rolled over onto her back next to him.

"I love you too, Lexi! Now, start touching yourself for me..." he encouraged, and she tentatively slid her hand down to grip her throbbing shaft.

"You really don't hate that I have a penis?" she asked. She could tell that he didn't, but she needed to hear it again.

"I love you, Lexi, and I wouldn't change anything about you," he stated firmly, and pushed her hand out of the way, gripping her shaft tight and jacking her off at the pace he knew he enjoyed during his jerk-off sessions.

"Oh, Mark! I'm so close already, baby. Sucking you off and swallowing your cum was soooo hot, I'm almost there!" Mark leaned in, kissed her quickly, and then lowered his mouth to her chest to let her pant and moan unobstructed. When he took one of her rigid nipples into his mouth and sucked, she pushed his head out of the way and bucked her hips.

"Yes, Lexi, cum for me!" Mark encouraged, moving his hand quickly and being sure to aim her cock directly at her heaving tits. The first jet of cum rocketed out, and Mark noticed it was clear and runny, as opposed to white and sticky.

"FUCK!" she screamed, painting her own breasts with cum over and over again. She writhed and contorted, her legs trembling as her own cum splattered across her chest.

When her orgasm subsided and she lay catching her breath, Mark stared at her boobs in fascination. "Looking at my tits, or my cum?" Lexi eventually asked playfully, still somewhat breathless from the most powerful orgasm of her entire life. Apparently accepting her body the way it was and being comfortable sharing it helped increase pleasure! Who knew?!

"Your tits are fucking perfect, you know that," Mark admitted happily, "but your cum is so... Clear!"

"Hormones, man," she laughed. "I never went through male puberty, so my balls don't produce sperm. If you're ever curious, it actually tastes kinda sweet," she laughed, breaking off into a rapturous moan when Mark sucked a cum-covered nipple into his mouth and flicked it with his tongue.

"You're fucking delicious," he told her happily. "I don't know if I ever want to suck your cock, but I have no problem tasting you! Especially off your amazing body..."

"I didn't think you'd actually take a taste!" she admitted. "Now, I believe we were getting that tension out of the way before we had a talk?"

Mark laughed as Lexi giggled, and both smiled hugely. "I mean, I don't know what we really need to talk about," Mark explained, "I love you, you love me, our parents will be thrilled, Mary can be your maid of honor..."

Lexi burst into a huge, radiant smile and hugged him tight, her sweet cum squishing between them. "Don't you think that's moving a little fast?" she teased.

"I've been falling for you for like 20 years, babe," he laughed, "this is a marathon of a courtship!"

"Well, before we start telling people, I do want to do one thing..." Mark looked at her expectantly, and she went on. "I told you it would take a while, but we don't have class tomorrow and I definitely think I can take the time to get myself ready..." Mark kissed her passionately, which she returned with just as much excitement, and before long Lexi scurried off to get her asshole ready for her new boyfriend.

As per usual at their sleepovers, they didn't fall asleep until early in the morning.

Chapter 2

"Oh my god, Mark! Fuck, that feels so good!" panted Lexi, staring over her shoulder with wild eyes at her boyfriend, who was busy pounding away at her tight asshole.

"Lexi, baby! I'm gettin close," he warned her, smiling as he smacked her ass with a loud clapping sound. Her perfect body really never failed to delight him!

"Oh baby, please, yes!" she begged, "Fill my tight little ass with your thick, creamy cum!"

"Oh baby, here it comes," he told her while speeding up in his final thrusts. "FUCK! Oh yes, baby, take it in your ass!" he moaned, cock spasming in her asshole and flooding her ass with his cum. Several powerful spurts, followed by a few weaker ones, left his seed dripping from her rear entrance as he withdrew slowly.

"Thank you, baby," purred Lexi after the two had cuddled for about 10 minutes, batting her eyes at him the way she knew he liked. "So anyways, what were you saying before, well... That?" she teased, smirking at him. She knew he could never resist her, especially when she offered him her tight asshole.

"What? Oh, right..." he struggled to remember anything other than the sensation of nailing his girlfriend. "Oh! Yeah, so are you really for real about what you said about this weekend?" he asked nervously. Her suggestion had been pretty out there!

"Oh, that? Yeah!" she smiled and assured him enthusiastically. "Carla is easily the second hottest girl on the cheer squad - behind yours truly, of course - and I think she's definitely got the hots for my stud boyfriend!" Mark blushed, sure she was exaggerating things.

"Suuuuure, babe," Mark said humbly. "But, well... What about you?" he asked uncertainly, not sure how to ask what he meant.

"You mean does she know the plan would be to spit-roast her?" Lexi asked innocently, loving how her dirty mind made Mark blush. He nodded, and she continued, "well, she knows the idea is to share her and I warned her about a DP..." she trailed off. She flushed a little bit from guilt at deceiving her boyfriend; her teammate didn't actually know about this plan, but she would bring it up soon, if Mark was on board!

"Baby! We need to warn her beforehand," Mark admonished, nervous for her sake. Her secret was a lot to reveal!

"Ugh, fine! How about you do that? Like ask her out to lunch or something, flirt with her, and if you think she's worth it then you let her know!" Mark rolled his eyes and nodded, relenting. It was her secret, after all, so how to reveal it was her call in the end. He was happy to help do so in the most comfortable way possible for her.

"Okay, sure, I'll ask her out... Tomorrow?" he asked, and smiled when she nodded. "After the game?" She broke into a huge grin, knowing her slutty teammate would agree to anything their school's star quarterback asked her coming off of a win.

"Glad that's sorted!" she told him truthfully. "Now, you emptied your balls into my ass, so... Do you think you could help me out?" she asked sweetly, looking up from where her head rested on his chest.

"Of course, sweetheart!" he answered immediately, and reached down to grasp her hard cock. "Do you want to spray your cum on your face or your tits today?" he offered playfully.

"Ooh! My tits, for sure," she responded with enthusiasm. "And you can lick it off again?" He nodded happily; he loved the taste of her hormonally-changed cum, especially off of her perky nipples. "And when we fuck Carla, you can eat it out of her pussy!" she exclaimed, before her moaning took over her vocal capacity as Mark brought her right to the edge. Soon, she was screaming and writhing on the bed, begging him not to stop, until she had drained her sweet cum onto her own chest. Mark eagerly licked it up, driving her to another, smaller orgasm.

After Mark lovingly, sensuously cleaned all of the thin, sweet cum off of his girlfriend's spectacular tits, the two fell asleep cuddled together, as they did every night, dreaming of the other and their future.

Mark and Lexi had grown up together, being best friends since they were incredibly young, back when Lexi had been Alex, a young boy Mark's age. She had come out to him as trans, and his support had helped her accept who she really was. A few weeks ago, they had finally admitted how in love they were with each other, and started dating. It wasn't all passionate fucking, but that was how many of their evenings were spent!

Recently, Lexi had been more aggressive about her idea of inviting one of her fellow cheerleaders into their bed. "I'd never want to fuck you, baby, because that's not our relationship," she explained, "I love how you take me and penetrate me and... Fuck! I'm getting so hot!" she explained eagerly. "Anyways," she went on, playfully fanning herself to exaggerate her horniness (though it wasn't far from the truth), you're the one who does the fucking here, but I do want to try getting my cock wet..." she trailed off, sensually stroking her shaft while looking her boyfriend in the eyes. "And that's where Carla could come in... Just imagine it: Me pounding away at her pussy; my big, perky tits bouncing like crazy while I thrust; your hard cock in her mouth; that crazy slut going wild between us. Doesn't that sound amazing?!" she demanded. Mark nodded slowly. It did sound incredible, and he would never want to deprive Lexi of that experience... Fine! He agreed, and the two got to planning.

"Wow! They were really on fire tonight!" Carla exclaimed, leaning into Lexi for a big hug as the cheer squad jogged, skipped, and cartwheeled off the field after the resounding win Winston University's football team had just wracked up.

"They really were!" Lexi agreed, beaming, "especially my Mark!"

"Oh sweety, he was amazing!" Carla told her earnestly, "you got anything special planned to... Y'know... Reward him tonight?" she winked, imagining that the incomparably sexual freshman cheerleader would be giving her man quite the congratulations in the privacy of their apartment later on.

Lexi blushed, smiled, and pulled Carla close. "Between you and me?" she asked, and her teammate immediately nodded her agreement. "Well, I already let him have my ass whenever he feels like it, and I blow him almost daily, so... I might be out of tricks!"

Carla pulled away and giggled naughtily, not sure what to say in answer. "In fact..." Lexi went on, "I was thinking you could help me reward him tonight?" The latina cheerleader just stared at Lexi in shock. She was kidding, right?!

"Uh... Ha ha, okay, yeah, sure..." she trailed off, but the earnest look on Lexi's face made her pause and consider if she was really being serious. "Wait... Like... What do you...?"

"It's not some big deal, really," the energetic cheer goddess assured her, "I just may or may not have told him that you were interested in joining us..." Carla flushed immediately.

"Lexi! I... I never..." she stammered.

"I know, babe, you would never tell me that you want to fuck my boyfriend, right?" Carla nodded, unsure if she was in trouble; if Lexi had somehow realized that she masturbated to thoughts of Mark after most of their games.

"He's so obviously so happy with you!" she told her friend, scared of ruining their friendship.

"I know, Carla. Believe me, I know I keep my man happy!" Lexi said confidently. "It's just that, well... Fine, I'll be honest: I have always really wanted to try pussy, and I know Mark would go crazy watching me with another girl!"

Carla froze. What?! "Um... Wait, so you...?"

"Ugh fine! I was trying to be all coy and flirty, but yeah, here we go: Carla, will you have sex with me while Mark watches and participates?" Lexi asked sweetly, loving how her friend blushed with this direct question.

"Uh... I... Well..." Carla started, heart beating a mile a minute. Then she paused and thought about it. She had always wanted to try being with another girl, and she had been fantasizing about Mark since the first time she saw him at practice (plus, a good number of her fellow cheerleaders had been quite vocal about their appreciation of Mark's... talents, before Lexi had finally sealed the deal and claimed him as her own), so... Why not?

"You can think about it if you need?" Lexi offered sadly, disappointed that her plan seemed to not be working.

"I'd love to," muttered Carla, shaking her head to psyche herself up.

"What?" Lexi asked, not sure what exactly she meant.

"I'd love to have sex with you both!" he clarified, smiling shyly at her teammate. "I've never been with a girl either, and Mark's like the hottest guy on campus, so... Fuck it, right?"

"Oh perfect! This is going to be so much fun!" Lexi enthused, thrilled that everything seemed to be working out. Now there was just the minor task of letting Carla know that she, the model-gorgeous young woman whose body was the envy of every coed girl on campus, had a cock. Not just that, but a big, hard, beautiful cock that she wanted to make her friend scream with. That revelation was going to be interesting...