More than Friends Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Mark and some of the other players on his team started to leave their locker room, they noticed a group of cheerleaders waiting for them by the entrance. The loud joking around quieted down as the sexual tension increased, seeing the beautiful ladies watching them with hungry expressions. Those who were in relationships with the guys on the team went to them and seductively led them away, back to whoever's dorm was closer, while the single cheerleaders just looking to fuck to celebrate the win started flirting and trying to win the attention of their chosen targets. Of course, the horny college boys, still high on the adrenaline rush of their win, were trying even more desperately to woo one of the hottest pieces of ass on campus, and so the usual jockeying for position and attention began immediately in full swing.

All of the girls on the squad knew better than to attempt anything with Mark. He was the most devoted, madly-in-love guy they had ever seen, and they knew they couldn't hope to compete with Lexi. That girl's body was like something out of a Playboy magazine, and they knew from her stories that they had quite the fulfilled sex life, as well as one of the most heart-warming love stories of all time.

Mark, for his part, looked around in search of his girl. The game had been incredible, and he knew how horny it made her to watch him lead his team to a resounding victory, so he was almost definitely getting lucky tonight. Just the thought of her on her knees before him caused his dick to swell in his pants, and if everyone else around him hadn't been actively trying to get laid he might have been embarrassed. Not that he had anything to be embarrassed about, with 8 hard inches of cock that a quarter of the women here had enjoyed quite thoroughly. But now, he had eyes only for his lifelong best friend, and his fantasies of what they would be doing shortly caused him to totally forget what her plan had been.

"Hey, Mark!" Carla said from the side, causing Mark to snap his attention to her. She looked amazing in her tight, form-fitting cheer uniform, and he thought he could detect the absence of a bra from the sway and bounce of her breasts, and suddenly Lexi's plan came back to him. He froze in his tracks, and she sidled up to him, rubbing her body against his arm.

"Hey, Carla..." Mark said uncertainly, not sure what he was supposed to say.

Thankfully, Carla relieved him of that pressure by leaning into him, mashing her tits into his side, and whispering in his ear, "Lexi went home to get some stuff ready, you know, for tonight... She said we should take a walk around campus and join her once she texts us." Her tone left very little mystery about what she thought would be happening back at the apartment.

Mark gulped and smiled shyly. He hadn't flirted with anyone else since professing his love for his girlfriend! Seeing him being bashful, Carla smiled encouragingly and took his hand, leading him away and starting their walk.

On their way around the small lake on campus, they talked about the game, and school, and their lives before college, and his relationship with Lexi. He told her the story of how their friendship had become more (leaving out the choice details of Lexi's big, hard, 8 inch secret) and Carla could not stop fawning over how adorable the two were together. "I'm just so happy for you both!" she sighed. Mark smiled; he was happy for himself, too.

"Well, so... I'm supposed to talk to you about something," he began, and Carla moved closer with an eager expression on her face.

"You can tell me anything, Mark!" she assured him, and her smile made him trust her. He told her everything, from a quick version of Alex's realization to Lexi's transition to their first time together. She stared, slack-jawed, in rapt attention at him while he related his girlfriend's big secret. When all the background had been laid over about 10 minutes, he ended with a heartfelt plea to her.

"So... She's the love of my life, and I love fucking her, but with our relationship being the way it is and my own preferences she doesn't exactly get to fuck if you know what I mean. She wants that experience, and I want her to have it. She wants to be with you because she says you're the second-hottest girl on the squad," Carla giggled at that, flattered, "and I hope you say yes! But no matter what, please please please do not tell the rest of the girls. Please, promise me you'll keep Lexi's secret?"

The latina took less than a second to think about it, then moved closer to Mark and pressed her by-now-clearly-braless tits against him. "I can promise you 2 things, Mark," she breathed seductively. "First, I would never betray my friend's trust like that. Not ever. And second, since apparently Lexi hasn't laid claim to this title, I am going to be the tightest, hottest pussy you've ever fucked! That's true for both of you, of course," she moaned seductively. "Just the thought of both of you fucking me at the same time, 2 hard cocks pushing into me and making me scream and beg and cum... Fuck!" she gasped, feeling her pussy gush down her legs. She hadn't worn panties for obvious reasons, and the scent of her arousal was heaven to Mark's sensitive nose.

Mark took out his phone and texted Lexi, just a winky-face emoji that told her a whole wealth of information, and Carla looked a bit confused. "I thought she was texting us when she was ready?" she asked.

Mark laughed and shook his head. "She didn't really need more than 10 minutes, and we've been talking for like half an hour. She told me to take my time, get to know you, and make sure I was okay sharing you with her. Well, I am, so let's go!"

They almost jogged back to Lexi and Mark's apartment off campus, and when they stepped inside they were greeted by the scent of candles burning. "Honey, I'm home!" he called out playfully, smiling at Carla like it was an inside joke.

"And he brought pussy!" the cheerleader called out, giggling at her own flirtation.

"Ooh, perfect!" came Lexi's answer as she stepped out of the kitchen into the entryway hall. "I'm so in the mood to try some!"

Lexi looked flawless. Her toned body, with its narrow waist, broad hips, and flat tummy was mostly visible through a sheer negligee. Her big, firm tits strained against the fabric, causing her nipples to show through basically unobstructed. And last but certainly not least, the bulge of her hardening cock swelled at the front of her lace panties, stretching the seams and revealing the full rigidity of her package.

"Holy shit..." muttered Carla, unable to tear her eyes away from the bulging cock almost visible before her. After a few seconds, she raked her eyes all over her teammate's body, and her jaw dropped further. "You look..."

"Delicious?" Lexi asked playfully, and Carla nodded. "I know, and trust me there's plenty of time to taste," she teased, "but first shall we adjourn to the bedroom?" The two new arrivals nodded wordlessly, removed their shoes, and followed Lexi's swaying hips and ass up the stairs to the boudoir.

When they entered the room, they noticed the flickering candles, the bed strewn with rose petals, and the collection of lubes and sex toys arranged on the night stands. "As you can see, I wanted this to be perfect," Lexi breathed, suddenly nervous.

"It is, babe!" Mark told her enthusiastically, noting her anxiousness and wanting her to feel confident in what they were doing.

"This is amazing..." Carla whispered, stepping close to her teammate and wrapping an arm around her thin waist. "Before we really get started..." she purred, pulling Lexi in for a kiss.

Lexi's eyes went wide for a moment, before she closed them and blissfully kissed her friend. They melted into each other, bodies entwining as their tongues tangled and both women moaned through the kiss. Watching the sapphic display made Mark's cock throb, but he just watched as his girlfriend experienced her first lesbian kiss.

Finally, after a few minutes of passionately making out, Lexi pulled away and turned with flushed cheeks to her boyfriend. "Feeling left out?" she teased. Mark just shook his head, and she laughed.

"I bet he could watch us kiss all night!" Carla exclaimed, loving the effect she was having on the young couple. She could see Mark's hard cock through his pants, and feel Lexi's through her lingerie. This was going to be fun!

"I'm sure he could," agreed Lexi. "Hey babe," she directed at Mark, "before we involve you, do you think Carla and I could 69?" Mark's cock throbbed through his pants, which was plenty of answer for her question!

"Ooh!" Carla giggled excitedly, "I've never sucked a girl-cock before!"

"She has a nice cock," Mark told her honestly.

"He's just saying that because it looks almost exactly like his," teased Lexi, smiling at her boyfriend and agreeing with him. Their dicks were beautiful!

"Well I want a taste!" Carla demanded, pushing her teammate onto the bed and practically diving between her legs.

"If you see it all the way to the end, her cum is delicious," Mark informed the latina, who looked confused.

"I thought..." she trailed off, uncertain about the image of Lexi's boyfriend sucking her cock.

"Oh, he doesn't blow me," laughed Lexi. "No, my man is the only one who gets his dick sucked when we're alone. But my cum is actually tasty, because of all the hormones, and we both like it when I shoot all over my own tits for him to clean up..."

"Fuck, that's hot..." Carla moaned, her pussy gushing at the thought. "So you've never cum in anybody's mouth before?" she asked sweetly. Lexi shook her head, excited where this was going, and the cheerleader slowly pulled her thong down, causing her rock-hard cock to spring free. "Well, my slutty throat is honored..." Carla breathed, and then liked Lexi's shaft from base to tip, eliciting a high-pitched moan from the girl lying on the bed.

"Carla, oh fuck yes!" Mark exclaimed, watching his girlfriend be expertly fellated by this latina minx. "That is so hot! Can you deepthroat her cock, baby?" he asked, trying to make sure Lexi got the best experience possible. In answer, Carla slid her lips all the way down Lexi's shaft until they pressed against her hairless pelvis, and looked up at Mark. She gave a sly wink, and then retreated back up the shaft slowly, lathing all over as she went.

"That answer your question?" she asked sweetly, and Mark just stared slack-jawed at her. "Now, do you want your dick sucked, too?" she offered, licking her lips as she eyed the bulge in his pants.

"No!" Lexi interrupted, sitting upright. "First you have to sit on my face, Carla! And then we can suck his cock together. How does that sound?"

Carla shivered in arousal at the thought. She quickly climbed onto the bed and straddled Lexi's face, lowering her dripping slit to her friend's mouth, where it was greeted by her eager tongue.

"Mmmmm..." Carla moaned, grinding her clit against Lexi's lips and savoring the sensation before lowering her head to again suck the throbbing girl-cock back into her mouth.

"Now, she's never had her cock sucked before," Mark explained with barely-restrained enthusiasm, "so she might go off pretty quick... If she does, I promise I'll take over and make you cum, Carla."

"Oh uucck eesss" the latina mumbled around Lexi's shaft, and Mark saw how excited she was by the whole situation.

"Oh fuck!" Lexi called out, pulling her mouth an inch from Carla's pussy to shout her joy to the room. "Fuck, baby, yes! Oh, I'm close! I'm gonna... I'm about to... YES!" she screamed, and Mark saw her cock throb and her balls clench while she blasted a huge amount of delicious, sweet cum into Carla's mouth.

"Lick her!" Mark encouraged, and Lexi immediately raised her lips again to flick across Carla's clit with fierce determination.

"MMMMMM!" Carla moaned, swallowing as rapidly as rapidly as she could. The combined sensations of the thin, delicious cum in her mouth and throat and the frantic movements on her clit set her off, and her legs tensed around Lexi's face while she bucked in a powerful, uncontrollable orgasm. Mark just watched, awe-struck, while his soulmate and their lover for the night experienced mind-bending climaxes.

After a few minutes of panting, shaking, and experiencing light aftershocks, the two girls pulled away, with Carla rolling to the side and turning so their heads were together. "Fuck, Lexi..." Carla muttered, completely flabbergasted at how amazing their mutual pleasure had been. "That was really your first time eating pussy?" she laughed, unable to believe it.

"Yup!" Lexi yipped, beaming at her, "though Mark did give me some helpful advice."

Mark laughed and smiled, happy to be given some credit for Carla's rapturous pleasure. "I've had... Practice," he laughed, and both girls blushed. "But hey, Carla, so what did you think?!"

"You mean how did I like sucking her gorgeous cock, how did I like cumming so hard I think I squirted all over your girlfriend's face, or how did I like the delicious treat she gave me at the end there?" Carla giggled.

"Well really, I meant how would you feel about sharing...?" Mark asked seductively. Carla moaned and shivered as she experienced another small orgasm, and gestured him over to have their first kiss. Lexi's sweet cum passed between their mouths and both moaned with the intensity of their impromptu make-out session.

"Damn, that's hot..." Lexi breathed, still recovering from the strength of her orgasm. "So... I can usually go again after like 10 minutes..." she suggested quietly, and her two lovers stopped kissing to smile at her.

"It seems like Carla would be happy to have us both fuck her, right?" Mark asked playfully, and Carla's exaggerated nod made it quite apparent she was looking forward to it.

"But in the meantime..." she started, "Lexi, how would you feel about introducing me to Mark's cock?" she asked sweetly.

"Oh, I would love to!" Lexi almost shrieked with excitement, and practically dove towards her boyfriend. She began unbuttoning his pants as fast as she could, and then pulled a cock very much like her own. "As you can see, we're quite similarly equipped..." she purred, sensuously rubbing her face along his shaft and looking up at him.

"Fuck, this is gonna feel GOOD, huh?" Carla laughed, almost unable to wait to be plowed by both 8 inch cocks at the same time.

"Fuck yeah it is!" Lexi told her, and then had an idea. "How about while I recover, before I'm ready to fuck your gorgeous pussy, you let Mark sample the goods?" she asked generously. She had already planned on letting Carla suck Mark off, but if the two were less serious about each other she would have been insecure about letting him fuck a pussy. The way things were, though, she knew it would be fine, and if anything she wanted to take notes on how he used his cock to pleasure the latina; he was somewhat of an expert at fucking young women, and she was an absolute novice!

"Hell yes!" Carla exclaimed, her pussy dribbling a bit of her own juices mixed with Lexi's saliva when she tensed up in anticipation. She had heard her teammates talk about his legendary fucking, and now it was her turn!

For his part, Mark worriedly looked at his girlfriend, making sure that she was cool with this. Her huge smile told him to proceed, so he confidently moved between Carla's legs and lined up his shaft.

"Fuck her, babe!" Lexi encouraged, and craned her neck to kiss her teammate, making all of them that much more excited.

"HOLY SHIT!" the young cheerleader screamed at the top of her lungs, feeling like Mark's penetration was tearing her in half.

"It's big, right?" Lexi teased, turning her head to watch the mating taking place.

"So fucking big!" Carla whined, closing her eyes and wincing while Mark held still, just the first few inches of his shaft inside of her, letting her get sued to his size.

"And just think..." Lexi whispered conspiratorially, "I take that in my ass..."

"You WHAT?!" Carla demanded, looking to be in utter disbelief before the naughtiness of the thought and the pleasure of being stretched so wide pushed her to an incredible orgasm. "OH MY GOD! Yes! Yes! Si! Si! Dios mio!" she panted, the feeling so powerful she reverted to Spanish.

"I think she's having fun," Lexi smirked at her boyfriend, loving that they got to share this - share her.

"I'd say so," Mark chuckled, watching Carla's breasts heave while she gasped for air. After about a minute, when she had calmed down a bit, she looked up into his eyes with a pleading expression. "Please..." she rattled, desperation evident in her voice, "please... fuck my pussy!"

That was plenty of encouragement for Mark, and he began slowly sliding in and out of her, making her moan as he gradually increased the depth of his penetration. "I wonder if she'll love my cock that much..." mused Lexi, and the thought prompted yet another orgasm from the petite cheerleader, this one including a very pronounced gush of fluids all over the invading member.

"I know she will!" Mark said happily, loving the feeling of Carla's tight, wet, orgasming pussy and the intimacy he was sharing with his girlfriend. "Do you think you're almost ready?"

"Hmm... I think so!" Lexi told them, gripping her once-again rock-hard cock in her hand. "Okay, so Carla you're gonna want to flip over, and Mark you come kneel by her head while I go where you are..." she strategized. After a bit of maneuvering, Carla was on her hands and knees, eagerly looking between the two rigid, almost-identical cocks about to enter her.

"Oh my god, this is so hot..." she breathed, barely able to believe how amazing this whole experience was.

"Are you both ready to lose your girl-cock virginity?" Mark teased, and both women shuddered in anticipation. "Great, well here we go..." he said calmly, moving the head of his cock to rest against Carla's lips.

She sucked him in and was about to start licking him, but just then Lexi pushed into her slick pussy and she lost all thought. "YES!!!" she screamed out, feeling almost the exact same physical pleasure as when Mark had entered her, but now combined with the naughtiness of the cock being attached to a sexy, feminine cheerleader and having that cheerleader's boyfriend's cock in her mouth. She shook and trembled through her first spit-roasted orgasm, and Lexi couldn't keep the massive grin from her face.

"I did it! I made her cum!" she bragged, smiling at Mark.

"You really did, babe!" he congratulated her. "Now, to make it extra intense for her, start to move just a little..." She did, and the latina's moans increased.

"This is so fucking hot," Lexi gasped, remembering to breathe and staring with amazement at the point where she was joined with ehr teammate.

They fucked Carla together for several more minutes (and a bunch more orgasms) before Lexi had an idea. "How about one of us fuck ehr ass?" she suggested coyly.

Carla spluttered as she jerked her head away from Mark's cock. "No! Nope! Nuh-uh!" she objected, shaking her head wildly. "You'd tear me in half!"

"But come on," Lexi giggled, "I take him back there all the time..."

"Yeah, because you're a fucking sex goddess!" Carla stated firmly. "Maybe next time he can fuck your ass while you fuck me or something, but my poor little butthole isn't close to ready for that!"

"Next time?" Mark interjected curiously.

"Oh fuck yeah!" Carla answered, smiling at the young couple. "Pleeeeease?" she asked cutely.

"Absolutely!" Lexi promised her friend, and then started fucking her again. "Come on, babe, I'm getting close and I think we should all cum at the same time..." she told Mark, who started thrusting rapidly into the latina's mouth to catch up.

After about a minute, Lexi was barely holding back her cum, and Mark had gotten himself ready to fill Carla's mouth. "I'm right there..." Lexi warned, and the prospect of being filled from both ends set Carla off. She started bucking and squirming and moaning around Mark's cock, and her clutching pussy and vibrating mouth set off the 2 cocks in her at the same time. Lexi and Mark locked eyes as they emptied their balls into their new girlfriend (or fuck buddy?) simultaneously.