More than Friends Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everybody twitched, moaned, and shook through their orgasm, and then they all collapsed together onto the bed. They lay there, painting, for several minutes before Mark hungrily moved to Carla's pussy to eat his girlfriend's cum from her beautiful snatch.

He drove Carls to a couple more orgasms while the two women made out tenderly, caressing each other's tits and smiling at their shared joy.

When she was finally empty of tasty cum, Mark slid up the bed so that both girls could rest their heads on his chest. "That was..." he began, unsure of how to finish the sentence.

"Unbelievable..." Lexi breathed, her head in the stars from the experience of losing her virginity as the penetrator.

"Absolutely fucking amazing!" Carla said with joy evident on her face. "Wait until the rest of the squad hears about this!" she excitedly fantasized out loud, so happy she got to be the couple's first.

"No!" Mark cut in, panicking, "you promised!"

"Oh, duh!" Carla said apologetically. "No, like the secret is yours of course, I just mean that I know none of those girls would have any problem, and if you're interested, I know they'd be down to play..."

Lexi thought about it for a moment before breaking into a huge grin. "Hmm... How about we see if Heather, and Monique, and Charlotte want to celebrate the next win together?"

Chapter 3

Coming off of the field to wait for the football team by their locker room door, the cheerleaders split into 3 groups: Those who had boyfriends on the team and would be leaving with them, those on "Team Mark" who would be escorting the star quarterback home to his off-campus apartment, and "Team Lexi," who would be accompanying his girlfriend.

It was almost the end of the regular season, and for a couple of months now the cheerleaders not already in committed relationships had been taking it in turns to be fucked by Mark or by his girlfriend, both of whom had thick, hard, 8 inch cocks. Nobody was really able to decide which cock was better, and their sexual styles were pretty different (with Lexi tenderly making love to them and pressing all of their buttons, setting off indescribably perfect, full-body orgasms; while Mark pounded them into submission and made them cum so hard they often forgot their own names), so the girls had formed the habit of rotating to keep things fresh and exciting for everybody.

After every post-game orgy, though, Mark invariably ate his girlfriend's sweet, hormonally-altered cum out of whichever lucky pussy (or off of whichever excited pair of tits) had been lucky enough to receive it, before starting a round of passionate kissing that they all enjoyed thoroughly, sharing her seedless ejaculate.

Everybody was super happy with this arrangement, and of course combined with the steady supply of anal sex and blowjobs for Mark that the couple enjoyed together almost daily, their own intimate relationship had only grown stronger and more secure.

When the rest of the girls left, exhausted and sore, a couple of hours later, Lexi and Mark lay cuddled up in bed. "I love you so much," they each whispered at the same time, laughing lightly, smiling, and gazing into the other's eyes as they fell asleep.

They had become absolutely devoted to one another, and already planned on their long and happy future. They were thinking of possibly asking one of their mutual lovers to be a surrogate in a few years, but that's a story for another time!