More Than Friendship Material Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary pursed her lips and blew a raspberry. "I guess you kinda, sorta have a point. Damn. Well, let's get you over tonight first and then we'll worry about other cans of worms later. If nothing else, it would make for fun conversations."

Liz grinned, "Yeah, sounds like a plan. I'm confusing myself."

They shared a laugh and cleaned up their mess, moving arm in arm back for another round of learning.

Liz's phone buzzed against one of her books and she quickly snatched it up, smiling as she saw Todd's grinning face pop up on her screen. Her heart did a funny little dip and flutter. It seemed so strange. For so long she had pushed away any feelings of desire or attraction for him. Had convinced herself that he was like a brother, her best friend, may as well be gay! He had been totally off limits, and yet here she was head over heels in love and aching to be with him again. Damn, this day was dragging!

Mary shot her a smile and winked as Liz messaged back. "See you then."

***

Todd got Liz's message and let out a little sigh of relief. "Things are on for five thirty." The pair walked in the door. Where there was usually a bustle of customers, there was now a strange silence.

"Glad this worked out, but this just feels weird."

"Yeah, but that's because not everything's set up. By tonight, it'll be different. Hang here for a bit." Todd saw the owner through a rear door, and moved to meet him. Ben took the time to give Mary a call. She answered on the first ring.

"Hey hot stuff. You still busy?" Mary asked.

"Surprisingly, no. This hasn't been that much work," her fiance answered. "Does the target have any idea what's coming?"

Mary looked up at Liz, who was fiddling with the stuff she had gotten from Tammy the day before. "Doesn't appear so. Everything set?"

"Almost," Ben said. "Todd's putting some finishing touches together, it looks like. Can you make sure Liz doesn't go back to the apartment to change?"

"On it. It'll give me a chance to watch her get naked," Mary leered. Liz blushed and threw an empty cup at her. "OK, sweetie, let me make sure Cinderella gets ready for theball. Talk to you soon."

"Bye babe," Ben replied.

Mary turned back to Liz. "Tammy says hi."

"Cool. I hope we get to see her again soon...she has really fit right into the group." Liz smiled and tugged at the bag she held. "I really should go back home and change. I was hoping to shower and get all girlied up...."

"Can I make a suggestion?" Mary interrupted, taking the bag away from Liz and smiling sweetly as she hooked her arm back into her friends and tugged her along to the sports center where the locker rooms were situated. "You guys live together and whatever. This is your special night. I think we should get you all dolled up right here and then you can meet Todd. I have my makeup in my purse if you don't. The girls' locker room will be empty. it'll be perfect. Come on, it's so much easier than going home and coming back."

Liz pursed her lips and considered it as they walked, nervously clutching Mary's arm closer. "OK. I wasn't sure what to do with my hair anyway."

"Great! Let get a move on...I know where Hollie stashes her stuff and the girl virtually has her own Bath and Body Works in there. We'll grab some body wash and goodies, she won't mind!"

Laughing, Liz got into the spirit of it and picked up the pace.

A little over an hour later and Mary whistled as Liz stood before her and did a slow turn on the high black heels that decorated her feet. "Wow! Look out Todd! He'll probably bust a nut before you even get into his pants!"

Liz laughed, feeling nervous and happy and anxious all at once. The black dress clung to her curves in all the right places, showing a wealth of leg clad in silky black stockings. Under the beautiful outfit, the corset cinched her waist and pushed her breasts high making her feel oh so sexy.

She touched the soft curls Mary had expertly piled on her head and let trail down her back toframe her face delicately and gave herself another long look. "Not too much?"

"God, no!" Mary answered indignantly. "Are you nuts?! You look sensational!! And your legs look like they go on forever. Sure you don't want to stay here with me?"

Liz giggled and poked out her tongue.

"Tease!" Mary complained and the two burst into laughter.

"I better get outta here. You going to escort me? Keep the pervs at bay?" Liz asked.

"Hell yeah, babe! I'm with ya!"

***

Todd and Ben took one last look around. "Todd, I'm impressed," Ben said, giving his friend a fist pound. "You're even still ahead of schedule."

"I know. That is so not like me," Todd replied. "Couldn't have done it without you, dude."

"Yeah, yeah. Just film everything later and show me, but keep your man junk out of the shot."

Todd grinned. "How did you know what I was getting you for Christmas? Now I'll have to come up with something else."

"Then give that to Mary," Ben laughed. "She'd watch it more than I did. Whoa!"

Both men turned to see as a shining, gold stretch Hummer turned the corner and pulled to a stop in front of them. Their mouths dropped even further as the driver's door opened. Two impossibly long female legs found their way to the pavement. The feet were clad in long leather boots the same color as the limo. The driver stood and made her way from the car, and the show only got better as more was revealed. A tight black leather skirt and white shirt stretched over an impressive figure, while long blonde hair trailing from under a driver's cap.

"Dude, did Tammy get you guys a hooker to go with the car?" Ben asked.

"I don't know. Is it wrong to say that I kinda hope so?" Todd answered as the driver turned toward them.


She turned toward the guys and strode toward them, as their faces were reflected in the mirrored sunglasses she wore.

"Is one of you Todd Farmer," she asked with a breathy, seductive voice. Both men raised their hands, before Todd smacked Ben's down.

The driver laughed. "Pleased to meet you. Mr. Farmer. I'm Melody and I'll be your driver this evening. Are you ready to go?"

"Um, I still need to get dressed. Can you take me back to my apartment for a few minutes?"

"Sure thing. You're the boss, tonight." Melody replied.

"Great. Want a ride, bro?" Todd asked Ben.

"Dude, do you even have to ask?"

An hour later, the two men were taking their second trip in the fabulous vehicle. Ben and Todd sang at the top of their lungs, along with Axel Rose on the limousine's fantastic stereo. "Take me down to Paradise City, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty. Oh won't you please take me hoooooommmme!"

Getting ready had been easier than Todd imagined, with Ben and Melody there to help. So, now they were enjoying the many, many extras that had been installed into the luxury ride. The intercom sounded and interrupted them mid air guitar solo.

"Mr. Sullivan, we're back at your motorcycle," Melody said. "I'm unlocking the door now."

The door to the vehicle unlocked and opened automatically. "Dude, this shit is awesome," Ben said. "Liz'll love it, and everything else. Trust me."

"Thanks, bro, I'll holler at you tomorrow, unless things go horribly wrong," Todd answered. "Damn! I hope I didn't just jinx it."

"Fat chance. You're golden, Pony Boy, and speaking of golden..." Ben pushed the intercom button. "Melody?"

"Yes sir," the sexy voice replied.

"Thanks for the ride, babe," Ben said. "Now take good care of my boy and his lady."

"What I'm here for, sir," the driver assured him with a giggle.

Ben turned back to Todd. "OK, I'm out. Just have fun and don't stress."


"I know. I'm trying not to." Todd looked at his friend seriously. "This could be big, though man. Huge."

"When it's right, it should be huge, Well, with you more like a little below average." Ben punched Todd in the arm. Todd responded with a hug.

"Thanks again, Ben. For everything," he said.

Ben smiled. "Dude, we're family. That's what we do. Now go get Cinderella."

***

For the zillionth time, Liz patted her hair, toyed with a curl and straightened her dress. She'd gotten a couple of cat calls and whistles as Mary 'escorted' her. Now she stood fidgeting, oblivious to the appreciative looks and eyes that focused on her as she shifted from one foot to the other. "I think I'm going to throw up," she told Mary and looked a little worried.

Mary giggled, "Oh come on, why? This isToddwe're talking about. Remember, your best friend."

The redhead fanned her face and nodded, "I know I know! I just don't want anything to get screwed up. It just hit me how long I've actually wanted this. I'm almost afraid that fantasy is better than the reality. And if it is, then what?"

Mary rolled her eyes to the ceiling and pulled her hands away from her hair. "Look at me. There's no way...it'll be perfect! Trust me, and WHOA..."

Liz turned to see what Mary was talking about. "Wow..." she breathed.


A crowd gathered in front of the student center as the golden chariot slowly made its way around the drive. Finally, it rolled to a stop by the main entrance, the length requiring it to use a spot normally reserved for buses. Students pointed and whispered, wondering if there was a celebrity on campus. The school had turned out its fair share of pro athletes, and concerts were common. A campus security officer pulled alongside and motioned for the driver to open the window. But, since the passenger side was facing them, neither the crowd, nor the two girls could see what was happening.

The tinted driver's window rolled down, while the crowd spilled out onto the drive to watch. All they could see was the officer nod, than jot something onto a notepad. A couple of minutes passed, and the onlookers started to murmur. Finally, after a couple of more minutes that seemed much longer, the officer flashed a thumbs up to the unseen driver. A hush fell as the door slowly opened. The officer blew a whistle and motioned the crowd back to the sidewalk. A statuesque blonde uncurled from the driver's seat. She walked around the front of the limo, not even acknowledging the student body, even if some were acknowledging her's and blowing whistles of their own. She stopped by the rear passenger door, and took out a remote control. Punching one button, the door opened automatically, but no one could see who was inside. Punching another button, girls squealed in excitement as the strains of a familiar song began to play over the limo's speakers. Finally, she pressed a third button and a flashing LED began repeating the phrase the song's chorus was echoing: 'You Belong With Me." The crowd cheered.

Still, no one else exited or could be seen inside the vehicle. Melody touched her earpiece and nodded. She walked deliberately and the crowd parted as she moved forward. When she reached Liz, Melody tipped her hat, then curtsied. "Princess," she said, "your carriage awaits."

All eyes were on her and Liz felt her face heat up, completely floored. She hadn't expected all this, at all. "I'm Liz Mason. Are you sure this is for me?"

Melody beamed her a perfect smile and nodded, offering her hand. Liz hesitated and then took it, hoping her legs would hold her up. Mary gave her a thumbs up, as slowly they made their way to the open door. Liz's heart thudded wildly in her chest.

The crowd stared, girls sighing with envy and the guys taking down mental notes to earn their own brownie points. When the two women reached the door, a hand sneaked out, palm up, fingers relaxed and completely Todd's. Liz let out a little laugh and slid her hand into his, bending slightly to step into the vehicle.

Todd pulled Liz over to him and onto his lap as the door automatically closed. It was dark in the cab of the limo. Liz could tell he was wearing a dark, very stylish suit. It was hard to see details, but she knew she had never seen it before.

He handed her a single rose, and leaned in to nuzzle her neck. "Hi Honey," he whispered. "How was your day? Is that a new outfit? Looks very nice." Hot kisses trailed from Liz's neck to behind one ear. "Excuse me a second, Red," he added. His hands toyed with her thighs as he pressed the intercom button. "Melody, take us to stop number one, then hold my calls."

"Yes sir, Mr. Farmer," came Melody's reply.

"Now, where were we?" he continued.

Liz's body shuddered against his own as he hit her sweet spot and made her insides instantly clench. The rose almost hit the floor, but she hung on it for dear life, trying not to snap the stem in two. A soft breath whooshed past her lips as his hand toyed with her thigh, clad in silk thigh highs.

"It was good..." she told him, her voice a little far off and dreamy as her pulse skittered wildly. "

Um yeah...new outfit. Looks like you have one too."


"Oh, this old thing," he replied, continuing ministrations. "I thought it would look OK, I guess."


Liz squirmed against his lap and sighed, tilting her head to the side and enjoying his gentle nuzzling. "If you keep that up, we're not gonna make it to stop one..."

Little Todd was roaring in approval at the delightful friction. "This is just the first appetizer, trust me, babe." Todd replied. "I just wanted to spend a little quality time while we got to where we're going, but I like the way you think." Todd's hands roamed Liz's body, everywhere the new outfit touched. "Mmmmmmm," he continued. "Excellent taste in clothing. I love how this feels on you."

"I like quality time," she breathed softly and bit down on her lower lip as he lingered over her nipples which poked through the sheer bra she wore, "and I'm glad you like the outfit. I hope you like what's under too." She pressed into his lap, her firm, rounded bottom rubbing against him, as a certain Little Todd nudged her with approval. "I think someone is all healed up," she teased.

"Healed up and given the go ahead," Todd confirmed. "Now I have to see if I can muster up the willpower not to just take a test drive right now." He continued his hot assault upon her neck; kissing, nibbling, teasing, then stopping only long enough to whisper. "Unless of course, you want to..."

Delicious shivers made her quiver against him, her whole body tensing, then shuddering as his hot breath hit her ear. "Right here?" she breathed, her thin panties already clinging to her smoothly shaved core like a second skin.

Turning on his lap, Liz captured his mouth in a long hot kiss, wrapping her arms around him and pulling him close. He didn't disappoint, his hands pressing against her back and hips, pulling her closer still as her tongue slid slowly against his own in a kiss that made her own toes curl. "Hurry," she whispered, breaking off to rest her forehead against his own. "Want me on top?"

The limo's hydraulics hissed in time with Todd's breath as it pulled to a stop and he gritted his teeth. "Yesss. I mean no. I mean I don't know what to do." Todd groaned and Little Todd echoed it as he lifted Liz off of his lap and sat her beside him on the long bench seat. "Damn it, Liz. You know I want to rip off your clothes, my clothes, take you right here six ways from Sunday." Liz's eyes flashed as he looked at her, but Todd forced himself to continue. "The problem with that is that I want this to be special. I made some plans, had a lot of help, people are expecting us. I just don't know if I'll be able to stop once I start. I don't know if I'd want to. This is your night, too. You tell me. What do you want to do?"

Liz was just as flustered as he was, if not more so. She wasn't quite sure what to do, but her blood was rushing, her panties were wet and she was panting softly. Torn, she let out a little frustrated moan and took a deep steadying breath. "Then you shouldn't have teased me," she told him and then laughed at their own little predicament. "Of course I want it to be special," she continued softly, reaching up to cup his handsome face, one so familiar and yet seen in a totally new light.

Leaning forward, she kissed him lightly, brushing her lips against his own softly and then nudging his nose. "I want to see what you planned for me, Mr. Farmer. I know it'll be wonderful because that's the kind of guy you are, with me, anyway." An impish grin played on her lips as she drew away and smoothed her dress. "Besides, making you wait just a little bit longer might be worth it."

"Mmmmm. I like the way you think, Ms. Mason," Todd said with a leer. "Tell you what, now that we're at stop number one, anyway, we'll finish this stage. Once that's over, we can defile this ride on the way home, if you want to. Deal?"

She giggled, "Okay...that sounds like a real good plan to me. I'm looking forward to this stage you speak of and defilingyouin the limo."

With a final kiss, she linked her fingers with his and waited anxiously to see what he had in store.

Todd hit the intercom button. Melody responded immediately. "Yes sir?"

"Are we at the first stop, Melody" Todd asked.

"Yes sir," she replied. "Are you and Ms. Mason ready to leave the vehicle, or do you still need a minute?"

Liz blushed and smoothed her dress. "I think we're ready," Todd answered. The door to the limo slid open to reveal their location. One that surprised Liz.

"Just wait here for us, Melody," Todd said.

"Sure thing sir," came the reply. Todd grinned and held out his arm. "Milady, it's time for dinner."

Liz stood outside the restaurant, Todd's eyes taking her all in as she squeezed his hand and smiled. "You...are...crazy..." she laughed. He feigned hurt and she elbowed his side gently. "I love you anyway, and this is fantastic!"

A smartly dressed waiter opened the door and bowed and Liz let out a little laugh of surprise, "Duke!" She hugged her boss briefly and peered inside, "Is it just us?"

Duke's eyes twinkled at Liz's question. "Well, I'm only open on Wednesday nights for special occasions. Let me show you to your table." Rather than the usual t-shirt and apron he wore when she was working, the older man was smartly dressed in an Italian suit with a red rose in the lapel. Looking back at Todd, Liz could see now that he was in a similar suit, all black, with the same style rose in his lapel, just like the one he had handed her.

The older man led the couple to the one table in the middle of the floor. Everything else had been pushed back to the edges of the room. The dining room was lit by candles, and a bottle of wine was chilling in an ice bucket. Soft jazz music played in the background. Duke pulled out the chair for Liz and allowed her to sit. Then he gave Todd a good natured punch in the shoulder. "I'll go get the salad and give you two a little privacy," he said with a smile.

Liz giggled and was all grins, her eyes sparkling as she met Todd's gaze. "I don't think I've ever seen Duke so dressed up. He's looking mighty good."

Todd quirked a brow, a small grin playing on his lips. She giggled again and shifted in her seat, getting comfortable and totally impressed with all the effort that had gone into this. All she had expected was a little quiet time together, naked, in bed. She wanted to squeeze the stuffing out of him. How had she gotten so lucky?

Todd poured each of them a glass of wine. "Hope you're hungry, Red" he said, "because Duke promised something special and lots of it." As if on cue, Duke stepped out from the kitchen with a large bowl of Greek salad. He set smaller bowls in front of the young couple, and piled them full of lettuce, cucumbers, peppers, and feta. "The next course will be out shortly," Duke said with a wink, before disappearing again. Liz and Todd dug in and sipped the wine as they started chatted about nothing, just the way they had done for years.


Todd mused as he looked into his friend and soon to be lover's eyes. They had a way of smiling even when her mouth didn't. Liz couldn't help but notice the change that had come over Todd. He was still fun loving and kind of a goofball, but there was a maturity and sweetness that was filling in the rough edges. They finished the salad, and Duke appeared again with steaming bowls of vegetable soup, garnished with spicy croutons. As he made his way back to the kitchen this time, he started whistling along with the jazz music. Until then, Liz hadn't really paid attention to the tunes, but now she was surprised.