More Than Seven Minutes in Heaven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DanDraper
DanDraper
1,141 Followers

"I wanted to talk to you about it since the beginning of the reunion, but I felt embarrassed," she said.

"I guess it's understandable."

"That night made me realize what a terrible person I was," she began to say. "I had to think long and hard about the type of person I was and how I treated others."

Kelly told Andy about what happened to her after Suzy's party. She got into a big fight with Suzy the next day about her behavior, and Suzy said she couldn't take her behavior anymore and ended their friendship right there. This upset Kelly a lot, and she ran home crying.

That whole summer after graduation, she thought about the night at the party and Suzy ending their friendship. It made her think long and hard about the type of person she was and how she treated others. When she went to college, she vowed to improve her behavior toward other people. She learned to be less judgmental towards other people just because they're a little different from her. She learned to stop thinking only about herself and be more helpful to other people. She became more polite and showed gratitude to her friends. She even began doing some charity work, such as working at food banks and organizing blood drives, while she was in college.

She had become a completely different person; even her old friends, such as Suzy, saw the change and started talking to her again a few years later. She wasn't always perfect; she still had some faults, but she always strived to be a better person because of what happened that one night with Andy.

"I was not a good person to you that night, and you were right to call me out on my behavior. That's why I need to say how very sorry I am about my behavior that evening, especially for how I treated you."

"Wow, I did not expect any of this tonight," said Andy.

"Also, just to let you know, I am a completely different person now. I always try to treat people as respectfully as they deserve. I learned a lot about that night and swore to be a much better person."

Andy was surprised by all of this. She was definitely not the same snobby eighteen-year-old girl who mistreated him all those years ago. She was very sincere about her apology, and he was impressed by it.

"It's ok," said Andy. "We were only eighteen; nobody was the same as they were at that age. We're both ten years older and way more mature than we were at that age. So, everything is good between us."

"I'm glad to hear you say that," said Kelly. "But I still feel bad about what happened all those years ago."

"It's not my best memory. But I got to make out with Suzy, so it all worked out."

They both had a good laugh at that.

"True, but I was the one who was supposed to make out with you in the closet, not Suzy."

"Maybe, but there's nothing that can be done about that now," said Andy.

"Well, I was hoping to make up for it by making out with you tonight."

Andy was stunned. He had to take a moment to realize whether or not he had heard her correctly. When he saw her earlier, before he knew who she was, he was hoping to hook up with her, but he didn't expect it to go this way.

"You want to make out with me in the closet?" Andy asked.

"Well, this is a big house; I'm sure we can find an empty room with a bed or a nice couch and make out there."

"Wow" was all that Andy could say.

This was definitely not how Andy thought his night was going. He was hoping to hook up with someone tonight, like all the other single people here tonight, but he did not think it would be because of one incident that happened so many years ago.

"Um, ok," was all that Andy could say.

"Are you sure? I ask because you don't seem to be," said Kelly. "I know I just sprung this on you, so if you want some time to think about it--"

"No, no, I don't have to think about it," he said very enthusiastically. "I definitely want to do this."

Andy could tell that he was behaving too excitedly about this, but he couldn't help himself. Despite what he thought about Kelly when they were younger, he did think she was cute, like all the other boys in their grade did. But now she was a fully grown and very sexy woman, and Andy was not going to give up on the opportunity to hook up with her, even if all they were going to do was make out.

They went back into the house to begin looking for a private place. There were some rooms on the first floor, but it was no good since the majority of the party was on the first floor and there was no privacy for them. Andy took her to the second floor to the bedroom, where he almost hooked up with Bethany earlier, but it was already occupied by Bethany, this time with her husband. He and Kelly couldn't help laughing at the situation, which almost interrupted them.

They went to several other rooms, but they were all taken by other people. Some doors were locked, and they could hear the moans and creaking beds going on inside. There were a few that were unlocked, and they had to slowly open the door to make sure they didn't interrupt anybody else like they almost did with Bethany. Those rooms were also occupied, and they were surprised by some of the people they recognized there.

Eventually they even tried bathrooms, but other people had that idea as well. They both couldn't help wondering what would happen if someone suddenly wanted to go to the bathroom and started begging them to let them in.

They were on the third floor, looking into the last couple of rooms they hadn't checked, only to run into the same problem.

"Damn, everyone is hooking up except for us," said Kelly.

"I guess we could wait it out for one of the rooms to be available."

"If we do, we have to move quickly on it. A few times I saw a couple leave a room, but then some other couple took it right away."

They walked around a bit, hoping for a couple to leave the room, but it was taking some time. They decided to get a drink while they waited; during that time, they talked a little more and got to know each other a bit. They discussed people they knew back in middle school and what happened to them. Andy was surprised that Suzy got married right after high school and already has three kids.

They also danced a little when some of their favorite songs came on. Andy was a terrible dancer, but he was happy to see that Kelly was just as bad as he was. They both joked about it and then began to intentionally dance very badly to make each other laugh.

At some point, they forgot about what they were trying to do earlier and were just having fun with each other. But after beating a few people in beer pong, Kelly had the idea of looking for an available room again--or a bathroom, if it comes down to it. They searched all over again and found nothing available to them. Even on the third floor, where they ended their search, there were no empty rooms left.

"It's insane how much sex is going on tonight," said Andy.

"I know; I feel like I'm going to be invited to a lot of baby showers later this year," said Kelly.

Andy laughed hysterically at her joke, and Kelly joined him.

"Should we try again later?" She asked.

Andy had to think about it. As much as he still wanted to, with the way this party was going, he didn't think they were going to have any luck later either.

"You know what? It's ok," he told her. "I know you wanted to make up for what happened between us when we were younger, but I had a great time with you tonight, and I think that makes up for it."

"So, you don't want to make out with me anymore?"

"Don't get me wrong; I still do," he assured her. "But with the way things are going, let's just let it be. We still had a good time nonetheless."

Kelly nodded in agreement, and they both started making their way back to the party. But before they got to the stairs, Kelly stopped him, grabbed his arm, and dragged him away.

"I got a better idea," she said. "The one place we didn't think to look."

"What are you talking about?" he asked.

"Don't you remember why this all started?"

She found the door she was looking for and opened it to reveal a coat closet.

"A closet, of course," Andy said, smacking himself in the head.

"You did mention it in the beginning, but I was the one who pushed for a more comfortable place. But a closet does sound like the best choice right now."

They walked into the closet and closed the door behind him. There was no lock, but they both figured they were on the third floor, where not many people would go to open a closet for any reason. Unlike Suzy Tomlin's closet, there was a little extra room, fewer hanging coats that they easily pushed aside, and a light fixture above them so they could actually see each other. There were a few wooden boxes, and Kelly stacked up two of them to sit on, which got her high enough for Andy to get his face closer to hers.

She put her arms around his neck, and he kept his hands on her waist. They began kissing hard and passionately. They didn't care where they were doing this; they just wanted to do it together. They held each other tightly as their tongues darted into each other's mouths. Kelly was getting very excited and was letting out small moans. This was not the nerdy boy she didn't like when they were seniors; he was a full-grown, handsome man who was getting her aroused by the second.

Andy got one of his hands up her short dress. He began rubbing her thigh with gentle motions before moving it up to her ass and giving it a nice soft squeeze. Kelly never really liked it when guys started grabbing at her right away, but she was letting it slide because she was really enjoying this moment. So, when Andy moved his other hand to her breast, she didn't mind and just let him do what he wanted with her.

Andy began kissing her neck; it was something that Kelly liked, and she was glad that he had the foresight to think about doing it. He gave her neck gentle kisses up and down between the shoulder and her ear. He soon began kissing her neck harder and giving it a gentle nibble, making her wonder if she was going to end up getting a hickey after this.

They went back to kissing each other. He stopped groping her and just held her tightly, with her tits firmly pushed into his chest. Her legs were hooked around his waist, with the bulge in his pants pushing against her pussy. He wasn't even aware that he was doing it, but he was gently dry humping her, making her pussy get wetter.

After a long time of holding each other in this embrace, Andy moved away from her lips.

"I think we're long past seven minutes," said Andy.

"It's OK; you can get more than seven minutes in heaven with me," she replied.

They began kissing even harder and groping each other wherever they pleased. Kelly got her hand over Andy's dick, over his pants, and began stroking it. It was thick and hard as a rock, and she loved the idea of being fucked by that monster.

She stood up and began taking down the top part of her dress, and Andy began taking his shirt off. She was not wearing a bra, and her large breasts were in full view, and Andy grabbed at them both. He felt them up as if it were his first time grabbing at a pair of tits, but she still enjoyed how his hands felt on her.

She pulled down the rest of her dress and the thong she wore underneath. He took off his pants and boxers. They stared at each other's fully naked bodies and smiled. She got back up on those boxes and opened her legs for him. He came in close with his large erection and lined up right against her pussy. He was nervous at first; he didn't know why. He had been with a number of women before her. He thought it was because he was really starting to like her better than some of the other women he had slept with. But he really wanted to be with this woman so badly that he pushed any remaining doubts about this to the side as he shoved his dick right into her, making her gasp so loudly.

"That feels so good," she said softly in his ear.

Kelly had her arms back around his neck as Andy began fucking her. He went slowly at first, enjoying the feel of his dick sliding in and out of her warm, wet pussy. Soon, he began fucking her faster and harder. Kelly could feel her heart pumping hard in her chest as Andy awakened a passion in her body that she had never felt before.

It wasn't long before she screamed as an orgasm shot through her body. They were both sure that other people on the floor may have heard them, probably all the way downstairs too, but they didn't care.

He turned her around and made her bend forward over the boxes as he got behind her and started fucking her doggy style. Kelly always loved this position; she wasn't sure it was going to work in the closet, but Andy showed her that they could do it as he started pounding his dick hard into her pussy.

"YES! YES! YES!" She repeatedly screamed. "FUCK ME! FUCK ME!"

Andy began smacking her ass hard. He never did that before; he didn't know what came over him, but he always felt it was a violent thing to do. But he saw how much Kelly liked it, and he did it a few more times.

The door opened, and they both suddenly stopped as they looked over to see another couple who gasped at what they were seeing.

"Oh, sorry," said the woman as she began laughing.

"We'll find someplace else," said the man before closing the door on them.

Kelly and Andy began laughing among themselves. They did this a few times earlier when they were looking for a private place of their own, so it was kind of like karma that it happened to them.

"Not to rush, you know, but maybe we should finish fast before we get more visitors," said Kelly.

"I'll do what I can."

He turned her around again so they could be face-to-face as they continued fucking each other. He gave her all that he had, and then some. She got another orgasm, but this time she did her best not to scream too loudly.

After several more minutes, Andy knew that he was going to finish very soon and cum inside of her. Kelly sensed this about him and suddenly pushed him away.

"What are you doing?" he asked. His dick was aching, and he needed to shoot his cum fast.

"I didn't plan any of this, and I'm not on the pill," she said. "But don't worry, I'll take care of you."

She got down on her knees and began sucking his dick. Her head rapidly bobbed back and forth on it, doing her best to get him off. Normally, she wouldn't mind giving a man a good long blowjob, but she could tell that Andy needed to cum, and for now, she just wanted to give him a good option of where to do it. Soon enough, Andy let out a loud grunt as he shot his cum into Kelly's mouth. Several streams of hot cum landed on her tongue before she pulled his dick out of her mouth. She looked up at Andy as she swallowed back the cum.

She stood back up, and they held each other as Andy gave her a good, long kiss. They then got dressed and left the closet together. They had their arms around each other as they made their way back down to the party, smiling all the way.

"So, I guess it's safe to say, I'm fully forgiven for being a bitch to you when we were younger," she said, jokingly.

"Yeah, I'd think you did more than enough to make up for all of that," he replied.

The party was still going on, so they decided to stay a while longer, dancing and drinking with their friends. They ran into the couple who interrupted them in the closet, and they all shared a good laugh about it.

When the party was starting to die out, they got an Uber to Kelly's hotel room, where she was staying while she was back in town for the reunion. They had sex again, in her bed this time, before they decided to call it a night.

The next morning, they woke up almost at the same time. They held each other as they talked about last night.

"So, what now?" she asked.

"I don't know," he said. "But do you want to go out sometime this week?"

"I have to be honest with you; I don't think we should," said Kelly. "I'm going back to New York in a few days, and I don't know about you--"

"I work in Brooklyn," Andy revealed. "We haven't spoken in ten years, so I guess we never knew we lived or worked in the same area."

"Oh," she said, looking very pleased. "I guess we can have that date, after all."

DanDraper
DanDraper
1,141 Followers
12