More than She Bargained For...

Story Info
A young female college student recounts her mistake.
3.2k words
4.09
10.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While in my junior year of college, I ran into some financial problems and resorted in trying to find a sugar daddy to help me through the rough patch. It wasn't my best idea or something I was interested in doing for the long-term, but at the time after hearing a few success stories, I thought if I somehow got lucky and met the right person, it would magically solve all my money problems.

Not long after I made a profile on a sugar daddy dating site, a woman messaged me and said she would be interested in helping me. Her message stood out from all the other messages I received because she was a former professional WNBA player. Other than that, she didn't give me too much info about who she was but said her name was Darcy.

This really struck my interest because I was big into fitness and sports, and was a rising college track athlete. The world of professional sports and athletes was always something I was fascinated with and inspired by. I also considered myself to be bisexual, open minded, and was really drawn to the idea of trying out a sugar relationship with a woman first. This way, I thought it would be a lot safer compared to meeting a man.

After the initial back and forth messaging, it was hard to get in touch with Darcy to meet in person and at one point I thought she had forgot about me to pursue someone else. Eventually, we met at a bar near my campus. Darcy was 6'2", very built and fit, and probably in her late 40s. She was black and talked a lot about being a black female athlete throughout her professional career in the WNBA, the challenges she faced growing up. She told me she was a lesbian, looking for companionship with a younger woman. She told me I checked all her boxes: "attractive, white, blonde, fit, athletic college girl" - the type of person she always bonded with well during her college years.

I was very honest with Darcy and told her it was my first time looking for such a relationship and told her about my financial situation. Darcy responded by telling me she was willing to help, she was very experienced, she had more than enough money to splurge, and she was more so looking for a "hangout partner" to do stuff like hiking, restaurants, working out, tennis, shopping and whatever came to mind. She promised to give me money each time we met.

Most importantly to me, Darcy promised to help me get publicity, introduce me to "powerful people" (as she put it) in the sports industry. After hearing this, I was beyond excited to find an arrangement where I thought I would be getting paid to basically just hangout and talk with someone famous and influential.

There was a period of no contact until about a week later, when Darcy texted me to go hiking. It was an afternoon day hike at a local trail outside of the city and not super eventful. I recall we just had casual conversations throughout the hike, followed by some food. During the hike, Darcy asked if we could hold hands at times, and I agreed. There wasn't any physical contact beyond that. We finished the day by going out for dinner and cocktails. Darcy gave me $200 in bills at the end of the night.

A few days later we went to watch a movie before having dinner, again Darcy gave me some money before we parted.

Darcy was very private about her personal life and I really didn't know anything about her even though we talked for hours at that point. She said she never "came out" so her friends and family don't know she is a lesbian. She also told me many times to keep our arrangement discrete and act as if we are just friends if we ever ran into someone she knew in public (we never did). OTOH I was naïvely open and told Darcy a lot of personal info about myself when asked, like where I grew up, which college I was attending, the place I was working part time, what my daily schedules looked like. Our conversations solely revolved around Darcy's professional basketball career, fitness and sports, or about me.

Our third get-together was a massage and sauna appointment at a high-end spa. It was at a place I always wanted to try but was too expensive for me, so Darcy paid for us. We did some workouts before the massage, some swimming, tea, and then the sauna.

This was also the first time I noticed Darcy taking a sexual interest in me. In the locker room, I caught Darcy staring at me while I was changing to my swimsuit. Afterwards in the spa area, Darcy took a few pictures of me in my swimsuit with her phone and made some compliments about my body. I was flattered and didn't think too much of it. In the jacuzzi, Darcy sat very close to me, with our legs touching. I was worried Darcy was going to take it further but some other people joined us in the jacuzzi right after and Darcy stopped her advances.

One Friday night, Darcy called to invite me to work out with her the next Saturday morning. She lived alone in a big apartment with a home gym. It was my first time seeing her place. Even though the apartment was really big with many rooms, there was not much in it and had very minimal furniture, kind of like it was a temporary place or she just moved in. During the morning workout, she showed me the routines WNBA and professional athletes did before a game, something I was really into.

After our workout, I was showering in the bathroom and I didn't notice Darcy walk in until she opened the shower stall door, stepping in. I was shocked at the time as Darcy stood behind me and began to caress me. It was like a big hug and I could feel her kissing my neck. I remember I could smell a sweaty odor from her. She was huge, lean, and strong, and she towered over me when she ran her hands throughout my body. Darcy probably noticed my nervousness because I was so tense and kept telling me to relax. I really didn't know what to do at the time, I remember kind of trying to laugh it off and play along as Darcy was kissing my neck and back. It was my first time being touched by another woman like that and I was not ready.

Eventually Darcy dragged me to the floor of the stall and had her hand between my legs, massaging me and trying to give me pleasure, telling me to orgasm for her. I was freaking out at this point. Darcy was also kissing me on the mouth, with her tongue licking my lips. Darcy at one point was holding me really tight with her long arm wrapped around me as I sat between her legs, where I had trouble breathing. I couldn't see but could tell Darcy was pleasuring herself at the same time. It only ended after Darcy had an orgasm (I did not).

I tried to be cooperative and wanted to go home after we finished showering but we weren't done. Darcy had us do stretches nude in the vast and empty living room where there was a lot of sunlight. She was said it was a good way to spent time as our hair dried.

Darcy clearly had the intention of trying to make me expose myself in the crudest way possible, for example instructing me to spread my legs apart and bend backwards, upside down bicycle exercises, doing splits, all while positioning herself behind me to watch. I can't recall my exact feelings at the time, but I was scared even though Darcy was never forceful or demanding in anyway.

As I was finally leaving, Darcy had me hug and embrace her at the door, which was uncomfortable and felt like it lasted forever. This time, Darcy only gave me a few bills totaling maybe $40 and said she didn't have enough cash but will make up for it next time, promising me a few hundred at least.

The sudden turn to intimacy really caught me off guard and made me feel uncomfortable for a period of time. Darcy also texted me after saying she hoped I enjoyed the "girl-on-girl fun" and thanked me for being "open minded about it" as she put it. Darcy invited me for lunch the next weekend and we didn't talk about what happened the previous Saturday.

I think Darcy picked up on the change in my demeanor and tried to make it up to me by inviting me to an advertising shoot for this beer brand I never heard of. It was basically me holding a can of the drink and running on the beach in a bikini. The clip would be included in the rest of the ad.

Darcy's friend was a backer of the drink and I was told it was to launch soon. I was paid a few hundred dollars for the shoot but I was more interested in the publicity at the time. After the shoot, Darcy (and her friend) kept saying I had the looks to be a star, it was only a matter of time before I "blew up" (on social media), and there will be a lot more follow-on shots and advertising events for me down the road.

Darcy's plan worked and after the ad shoot, I tried to forget what happened at Darcy's apartment and convinced myself that Darcy needed intimacy from time to time and it was really no big deal. I also told myself that next time, I would tell Darcy I was uncomfortable with anything too sexual, and set limits. Since I had already managed to save some extra money, I planned to cut off this relationship with Darcy very soon anyways.

About a week or so after the ad shot, I was walking through campus after my usual Thursday afternoon track meet before Darcy pulled up to me in her car. I was surprised how she was able to find me on such a crowded campus. Darcy invited me for dinner and drinks at her place the night of on the spot. It was hard for me to say no and I got in her car even before going home to shower and change out of my track clothe. Darcy promised to drive me back right after dinner as I had morning classes the next day.

Darcy had ordered take-out and prepared wine for us that night at her house. It was an uncomfortable dinner since I was exhausted from track practice but tried to stay engaged in the conversation with Darcy as she talked about the WNBA again, this time about her teammates and coaches she had. The wine didn't help either and after just one or two glasses, I was feeling very tipsy, probably the most drunk I had felt in a long time. I kept telling myself it was because I was dehydrated and tried drinking water. The last thing I remember that night was sitting on the couch telling Darcy about college and the classes I was taking.

The next day I woke up with a painful headache, dry mouth, and fully nude in bed. My ankles were cuffed to the bedframe and my legs were spread wide apart. In the moment, for some reason this didn't alarm me as much as realizing it was already late afternoon and I had missed all of my Friday classes. I tried freeing my ankles from the cuffs but had to eventually call for help.

Darcy was in a very joyful mood, laughing and teasing me for being passed out for "like 15 hours" and "getting freaky and wild" after a few drinks the night before. I remember being freed from the cuffs and stumbling through the house trying to find my clothe as Darcy continued following me around, teasing me, calling me a "silly white bitch" and occasionally slapping my exposed butt and thighs. Darcy often made this unique loud crackling laugh which was hard to forget.

I eventually got redressed and left the house after lying to Darcy and saying my friends were waiting for me in the afternoon. Darcy actually wanted me to stay some more. After getting back to my apartment, I still felt exhausted and tired. While taking a shower, my legs felt really weak, my head was spinning and I was stumbling as I walked. I must have fell into bed and didn't wake up until the day after, Saturday. The whole experience felt like a blur or dream to me and didn't feel real.

I recall trying to piece together what happened that Thursday night but really couldn't. As naïve as I was at the time, I called Darcy and tried asking her. Darcy told me that after a few glasses of wine, I got really loud, crazy and took off all my clothe, jumping on the sofas and bed. Darcy told me that I didn't need to call her to "apologize" (which I was not doing), and she forgives me for my behavior cause I'm young. She then told me I was acting like a hoe who wanted some love and to be pleased, so she gave me a few orgasms throughout the night that I probably forgot about. Darcy also said I put the cuffs on my own ankles when asked. I really didn't know what to think and of the few times I had been drunk in the past, I would not act the way Darcy described. At the time, I was worried if I had been drugged and molested but tried to convince myself Darcy wouldn't do something like that. Darcy called me for lunch a day later and gave me $500 in bills, saying it was money she "owed" me from our past get togethers.

Because of this strange call with Darcy, I began to doubt Darcy's intentions and tried to avoid her when she texted me. I lied to her and told her I was really busy with classes and didn't have time to meet. This was probably the first time I felt uncomfortable about my relationship with Darcy and what we were doing together, and seriously thought about breaking things off right away. Although she didn't say, I guessed Darcy probably knew how I felt.

My 21st birthday ended up being on a long weekend and Darcy texted me again. I rebuffed her initially telling her that my friends and I were going out to celebrate on Saturday and I had to study for exams the rest of the weekend, so I was tight on time. However, I eventually agreed to a quick meeting Sunday afternoon since Darcy said she had birthday presents for me and I had forgotten some personal belongings at her place.

At Darcy's house, she presented to me a bunch of gifts including track clothe, shoes, a backpack, some cash in an envelope and this $800 handbag. It was getting late at this point and I wanted to leave but Darcy kept the conversation going. I felt pressured to stay because I had just accepted all the gifts and didn't want to seem rude leaving with it right away. Again wine was served by Darcy and this time I tried to drink as little as possible. I recall having one glass then pouring out the second glass Darcy handed me when she wasn't looking.

It wasn't long before I began feeling really dizzy, hot and nauseous again. I was still very aware at that point and tried telling Darcy that I wanted to leave and something wasn't right. Darcy instead began talking to me, giving me water as she led me to the bedroom, saying I just needed to lay down for a bit. She kept saying it was an allergic reaction to something.

The experience was both horrifying and surreal as I could barely stand and everything around me was moving. My legs felt weak and needed Darcy to help me stay up. I remember also feeling numb and slow, and I was slurring when trying to talk.

There were flashes in between where I could feel and see Darcy undressing me on the bed. My next memory was lying on the bed nude with my ankles cuffed to the bedframe. I remember because they made a clicking sound as I tried moving my legs. Darcy was beside me, touching my body and stroking between my legs. I tried resisting and telling her to stop but I don't know if it was my imagination, if I was even able to move or make a sound. Darcy never seemed to react to what I was saying or doing.

Darcy then pushed me to my side. For the first time in my life, I felt something press up against the opening of my anus. Right after, I felt a sharp pain as the object penetrated me. I still don't know what the object was but I assumed it was a dildo. I felt penetrating motion afterwards and wetness between my legs. The last thing I remember was seeing something cover my face.

I must have passed out eventually because I remember waking up next to Darcy in bed. She was holding me in her arms and I tried getting up right away. There was a brief struggle before Darcy pushed me back down and I remember crying.

Darcy dragged me out of bed and kind of carried me to the bathroom where we washed together. She was very joyful and kept asking me how I was feeling, if I needed Advil, kept asking if I enjoyed my 21st birthday with friends. I wasn't sure if she was aware that I remembered or at least recalled some of the events the night prior. In the shower, Darcy washed me as I sat in the corner unable to stand up, she washed between my legs a lot. At the time, I still felt a lot of soreness both in my vagina and anus. I was very out of it and my body felt frozen and heavy.

I only got dressed with Darcy's help and she drove me back to my dorm with all the gifts she bought. While in my dorm, I must have passed out similar to last time, it was dark when I woke up.

The next day, I noticed that Darcy had either removed her phone number or blocked me cause she was no longer contactable. Because of our sugar relationship, I didn't file a report with the police cause I was embarrassed and humiliated at what happened. My biggest fear at the time was this story going public at my college and my friends, classmates, coaches knowing about it. I later found out Darcy no longer lived in the house she said she owned and I couldn't find a trace of her online or anywhere.