More Than Skin Deep

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I said if you really loved me you'd let me." Mitch felt shamed. Not for being a girl this time, but for being Mitch. Having to say it, made him realize what a jerk he had been to Gloria. He blamed himself. But he also blamed his father. The old man used to tell him. "If you take a girl in the ass, she'll always remember you. And I don't care how prim and proper they are, it always turns 'em into a freak in the bed."

Gloria had been good in bed, but Mitch always wondered, was he missing out? It wasn't a matter of how good she was, but how good she could be.

"Do you love me Michelle?" Gloria said. "Do you really truly love me?"

Just uttering the word required a great sacrifice of pride. "Yes," Mitch whispered.

"Then say it. Say the words."

"I..." It was hard to say them. An admission of weakness. Of feelings. A loss of control. "I love ...you." Mitch manged the words despite the blushing of his cheeks and the trembling in his knees.

"Do you know how you are going to prove it? I want you to reach back and spread your cheeks," Gloria said. "Then I want you to ask me nicely. Oh so very nicely to put my cock in your ass. Or you can forget about me helping you ever again."

Mitch didn't have a choice. He was just glad she couldn't see his face as he reached his hands back and parted his cheeks. God he felt vulnerable. So very very vulnerable. "Gloria...would you please...would you please put your ....cock in my ....ass."

"Do you deserve it?"

"Yes. I do." Though he was terrified, Mitch was sure of it. He did deserve this. He had been a real shit. It was a tough way of finding it out. But he was learning.

Gloria felt her passions rising as she watched Mitch standing there, oh so obediently holding open his bottom cheeks. His vulnerable little pucker out there so defenseless. His back curved in a graceful S. His toes pointed together belayed his insecurity. It wasn't a posture a man could have taken, no matter how he tried. A voice of warning whispered in Gloria's mind. Was it possible the changes in Mitch were more than skin deep? But soon her passions were rising and the voice forgotten.

"Are you sure that's what you want Michelle?" Gloria asked, giving him one last chance to back out. "You do deserve it, but I won't do it if you don't want it."

"I-I want it." Although Mitch wasn't truly sure he wanted this. He was terrified. Terrified of being taken like this. Terrified of losing Gloria. Terrified at the realization that he'd been a jerk...that his old man was an asshole.

At first Gloria had thought to teach Mitch a lesson, especially after he had toyed with her feelings to get her in exactly this same position. And she would have done it for him too, if she had trusted that he was mature enough not to hurt her in the process.

When he had asked months ago, Gloria couldn't even understand why he'd want to do such a thing. Yet, having him in front of her, so defenseless, so cute and willing to put himself in her hands - in her power; she could see the attraction. It might not require love, but it did require trust in abundance, and she was going to do her best not to betray that trust.

Gloria began to work it in. She wasn't cruel. However, she was persistent. "Are you doing okay Michelle? I'm not hurting you am I?" she asked whenever Mitch gave a loud grunt. "Need a bit more lube?"

Mitch would answer either more a bit more lube please or I'm okay. Until slowly but surely that massive phallus was lodged firmly in his bowels. He began to wonder if it would ever end until finally Gloria's abdomen rested firmly against his bottom.

"Good girl," Gloria purred. Then she eased it all the way out, and slowly drove it home again. Mitch gave a groan. "Are you okay baby?" Gloria asked.

"Unungh...yes...ugh...," Mitch said and was impaled again and again. This wasn't like being fucked. This was like being taken. He knew he wouldn't come like this. He was wet and tingly...but he wasn't TINGLY. This was about power. Of giving it up. Relinquishing it. And trusting the other person to take it gently. When it had been Mitch wanting to do this to Gloria, he had fooled himself into thinking it was something else. But this was surely about power and he had given it up to her now.

"Do you really love me Mitch?" Gloria asked, for once calling him by his old name.

Mitch searched his heart. It felt like it was full. Almost painfully so. "Yes...unugh...yes I ...oh...love you." With this realization, a part of him relaxed. It felt nice. It was only being violated if he fought against it. If he gave it. If he gave it to Gloria, it could be like a present to her. Proof of his feelings. Bringing them ever closer.

Gloria could tell a difference in Mitch. She had seen this side of him before, but always he put a wall up after. "I don't know if you never tell me." she said, her hips moving faster.

"I'll do better. I promise. I've been a jerk," Mitch said, each word coming out as a grunt or groan. So hard to talk when being taken like this. Being fucked. He could tell by Gloria's moans it wouldn't be long. Then he did something totally uncharacteristic of himself. He shifted his hips so she could take him deeper. Then rocked them.

"Does that feel good baby?" he asked.

"God yes," Gloria moaned. "Give it to me...oh God...oh God." Then she fell atop him. Her hips pumping. Rubbing the small rounded knob on the front of the strapon against her clit. Then afterwards Mitch kissed Gloria. Really kissed her. It wasn't just the usually peck or Mitch trying to shove his tongue down her throat, but a caring kiss. Sucking gently on her lip. A playful tongue dancing with hers. Softly sucking on her neck. Nibbling and whispering I love you into her ear.

She had been praying for this for so long. She forgave Mitch for everything. She didn't forget, but he was given a clean slate.

Mitch slept soundly that night with Gloria snuggled closely behind him. Her arm draped protectively over him. His ass as sore, but not terribly uncomfortable. Things were nice.

However, the next day was a trial from the start. It started while he was next to her putting on makeup. Aping Gloria's every move.

"Michelle," Gloria said. "I thought you learned your lesson yesterday. I see you've gone right back to your old ways."

"What do you mean?" Wasn't he doing like she wanted?

"I don't want you just going through the motions. What were you thinking just then while you put on your makeup and styled your hair?"

"Just that I hoped I was doing it right," Mitch said. "I did everything you did. I don't see how I did anything wrong."

"But that's just it," Gloria said. "Do you know what I was thinking. I was thinking, I sure hope I look nice for Michelle. I hope she notices that I did my hair different today. That's what I was thinking."

"But I don't know what I'm doing," Mitch whined.

"You should. You've been doing it for weeks," Gloria said. "Now stop mimicking me and do your own thing. I want you to start again and this time think about making yourself pretty ....for me."

But I don't want to be pretty, Mitch thought but kept it to himself. Instead he muttered, "Okay." Took his hair down, wiped off his makeup, and started over. It took so much longer this way. To not just copy, but to make himself pretty. It was hard work...especially using the curling iron on his hair, something he hadn't done before, although Gloria had curled his hair for him a few times, so he knew she liked it.

His cheeks blushed when he finally finished. He had put on a little too much makeup. He looked up with uncertainty. Expecting the worse.

"Oh Michelle, you look gorgeous," Gloria beamed.

Mitch grew warm inside. A warm and fuzzy feeling he wasn't quite used to. "You look beautiful too Gloria. I...I love those earrings. Can I wear them sometime." He blushed after saying it. The earrings did look good. The other he added on the spot, it was something he had heard the other girls say to each other.

"See," Gloria gave Mitch a hug and a long kiss. "That wasn't so hard was it?"

"No,' Mitch said. It actually felt good.

The rest came with more difficulty. Gloria wanted Mitch to apologize to everyone he had treated badly.

"Can't I just do better?" Mitch pleaded. It would be far too humiliating to apologize to everyone.

"No," Gloria said. "It has to be this way. Just like last night. It takes both words and actions. Both are equally important. You were scared last night as I recall. But it wasn't so bad now was it. I think you enjoyed it in the end. Get it, enjoyed it in the end." Gloria giggled.

Mitch blushed in memory. He'd been taken in the ass. It had been uncomfortable, but he'd felt a certain sort of pleasure. He could still feel it. A certain soreness. A physical reminder that brought on shameful memories...

Mitch's mind flashed back to the night before. So defenseless, holding himself open, begging to be taken. It had been terrifying and he was still a bit sore. Words and actions. It terrified him, but it turned out not at all as bad as he imagined.

The teachers took his apology quite well. One even said she would weight the remaining assignments higher. He would have to retake the others.

He also had to apologize to Julie. It was against his better judgment, as Mitch felt he should be the one to be apologized to. Yet, he swallowed his pride and did it anyway, expected her to make some smart ass demeaning comments. However, he was surprised again. She told him she was only mad because he didn't listen to her. That he was trying to showboat and had cost them the game. If he listened to the team captain, and did like he was told, even if he didn't play well, she wouldn't be mad.

Mitch never played as well as he thought he should, but he always followed orders, and he soon found he wasn't the be last to be picked.

It was a new start for Mitch. He actually became rather popular. Not only that, but he was doing well with his schoolwork. He had never applied himself before, since college was never an option. But, as Michelle, Mitch was forgetting his old life, and most especially forgetting the stupid ass sayings from his old man.

Moreover, he was coming to realize one important fact. That his old man was an idiot. He had looked up to him ever since he was a boy, since the old man went out with a lot of women. Mitch never noticed one important fact until now, and that was that none of them ever stayed. His mom didn't leave them because his dad should have been more of an asshole, his mom probably left because his dad was too much of an asshole.

Gloria was just as pleased as punch with Mich's new attitude. As Michelle, he was friendly, kind, considerate, smart, and loving. People liked Michelle, where they had tolerated Mitch. In bed, there was no comparison. Gloria was climaxing regularly. While Mitch was having quite a bit less, he had learned that it wasn't the end of the world. He didn't have to have an orgasm every time they made love. Now that he had given up on being the dominant one in the relationship, if he rolled to the top, Gloria let him.

And he wasn't afraid to strap the cock on anymore either. It would be in him regardless, this way only the little end was in him, and even better, while he was making love to her this way, it felt almost like old times.

However, there was one other item that had been added to their sexual repertoire that Mitch wasn't quite as happy about. Since that night...the night of Gloria's ultimatum and Mitch's final acceptance of his precarious situation and former bad attitude, Gloria had developed a taste...

A slightly perverse pleasure....

.....a taste for anal sex.

It was probably Mitch's least favorite aspect of his relationship. He didn't know it, but his dad had been right about one thing: Anal sex made a woman a freak in the bed. But not the way he first thought.

Gloria had noticed the difference immediately and she had never heard any of the old man's sayings. She assumed it was because Mitch was turned on by the sex...the anal sex. The first time she took him in the rear, she felt she had a real breakthrough with him. That their relationship was made stronger. That the sex was better. As a result she tried to make it a point to have sex with him in such a fashion at least once a week.

But the reality was the Mitch didn't care for it. He tolerated it because he was certain that Gloria liked it. It was uncomfortable. It hurt at first. And every day after taking it in the rear and sitting on a sore bottom, a persistent reminder of the night before, Mitch would think of things to do to spice up the other ways they made love. So that maybe, just maybe they could have the anal stuff a bit less. He tried everything he could think of.

"In here," Mitch pulled Gloria by the hand after class. He led her into a utility closet and closed the door, locking it. Mitch's heart hammered in his chest. He had the idea for this just this morning. It was dirty. Illicit. Mitch hoped that maybe Gloria would like this better than the other. Than what they had done last night. That had left him more sore than usual and walking a bit more upright and with smaller steps all day.

"Michelle," Gloria gasped as Mitch knelt and slid her panties down. "What on earth! Oh! Oh...Michelle..."

Oh how Mitch licked her. He did everything he could think of. He teased her lips. He fluttered his tongue over her clit. He sucked her. He worshiped her. And how Gloria had come. It was glorious. And so spontaneous. She could hear people walk past. So risky. So kinky. Like a reward. As special reward.

Gloria's mind roamed. It was the night before. A few half-eaten slices of pizza sat on the bed. Michelle there on the floor of their dorm room. On all fours. Totally naked except for a pair of socks pulled up to his knees.

Gloria was behind, with hands on Michelle's hips. The strap-on pointing up obscenely from her crotch. It was anal night. But this anal night was different. Gloria wanted to do something different....if only slightly.

"Spread your cheeks for me," Gloria purred. "I want that ass tonight."

Michelle gave a moan of frustration, which Gloria interpreted as passion. Reluctant hands moved back. Michelle's brow creased as her large breasts pressed uncomfortably into the cold tile floor. She spread those perfect alabaster cheeks. Bared that tight little hole. On a normal girl that hole would have long since given up and become more accommodating. But ordinary girls didn't have a chip in their backs busy tightening and toning, and turning that well used orifice into a tight virgin pucker once again.

Gloria squirted some lube into the cute pucker of her lover's crater. She rubbed it in with her middle finger. Teasing that little hole. It gripped her tightly, even her middle finger. She worked a fingertip in and out. It took some work and elicited a bit of grunting and groaning from Michelle, but soon her digit was sliding in easily. Smoothly.

Michelle's thighs spread. Her back arched. She could feel herself responding. Warming up. Making her tingly. Her body wanted to be fucked, though it didn't know where it was about to be fucked. Michelle did. This part she dreaded.

Gloria removed her finger from Michelle's tight hole. Her roommate was insatiable. The hole gripped down on her finger. Well, she had something much larger for it to grip. She took Michelle by the hips, then slowly, so very slowly pushed the phallus home until Michelle gave a final grunt. And each time was like the first time, and Michelle there was no way she could take it. But then eventually it found home in her innards.

Gloria slowly slid it out. But this time, instead of pushing it back in, she kept going until the rubber cock pulled free. She repeated her actions. Sliding it home. All the way to the hilt. Then slowly pulling it free, before starting over once more. Over and over again.

With this new means of fucking, Mitchelle's puckered hole grew pink. Inflamed. Each stroke. Every stroke was like the first. Taking her as if for the first time. Opening her. Filling her. Bottoming out inside her. Her moans and groans of frustration grew louder and more frequent. Mitchelle tried pushing back..keeping it in her. She never realized how much she had enjoyed just being fucked the normal fashion...even if it were in her rear. This way...of being opened and taken and taken and opened. It was uncomfortable and even slightly painful...yet still there was pleasure. Pleasure that her body would seek, only to be denied time and time again.

Gloria's sex gushed as she watched her roommate squirm and moan. She had the girl teased to a fever pitch. God how Michelle wanted that rubber cock up her ass. Oh it was so obvious to Gloria as she watched the girl struggl to put it there and keep it there, but each time Gloria held Michelle firmly by the hips and pulled it out.

"You want that big cock in that sexy ass of yours, don't you - you kinky slut?" Gloria teased. "Well you get it when I want it. You are at my mercy tonight baby."

Each stroke of that rubber phallus took Michelle anew. Owned her. Made it impossible to find a rhythm. Worse, her ass was making noises. Embarrassing noises. Oh how she tried stopping them. Clenching so hard, that each ridge felt like a monster moving through her tight opening. But that only made the pitch higher and a shorter duration. She tried relaxing, only to have the opposite effect.

The shame was near absolute.

"Please Gloria," Michelle begged. "Its...ughungh...embarrassing ...me....I can't ...ugh..help..mmhnn...it...oh God..."

"There's no need to be embarrassed," Gloria said as she pulled free then began to work it in again. "It's perfectly natural."

But, it didn't feel natural to Michelle. She heard the lie in Gloria's voice, the way she struggled to hold back her laughter. It felt mortifying. Michelle spread her legs wide...so wide...arched her back for full penetration. When that failed, she brought her knees together and leaned back to be taken.

"Fuck me...please..." she begged in desperation. "Come on Gloria. I need it...I need to be fucked..."

Though there was a laugh in her voice, Gloria loved watching Michelle's struggles. Bending, moving and contorting. Sweating. Her grunts and groans were so exciting while she was buggered there on the floor. Then she noticed something...Michelle's inflamed crater no longer clenched and closed. It remained open most strokes.

"Oh Michelle," Gloria said. "You should see this. Your adorable little asshole is remaining open. Like a cute little mouth. With a proper light, I bet I could look inside you. Amazing!"

Michelle's cheeks grew bright red in her shame. With an effort, she clenched her hole. Only to have Gloria push it home once again and withdraw it.

"It's open again." Gloria giggled.

Michelle bore down again. Felt it close. Then was penetrated again and again. Each time it became harder and harder to close it.

"There it is again," Gloria said. "As wide as a barn door. You are so cute."

Michelle tried to bear down. But she couldn't get it to closed this time. She rubbed her clit to ease her shame. And it wasn't just shame either, there was pleasure. She wanted it. She wanted more. Faster and faster she rubbed.

Seeing Michelle's wanton abandon, Gloria pumped her roommate in earnest. Giving it to the girl. Taking pleasure at the same time.

Michelle gave herself to the cock. To the fucking. To the sodomy. Rubbing her clit faster and faster until she was finally overtaken by her orgasm. God how she had come, her ass gripping the cock with every dance of lightning in her loins... but after....laying on the floor with Gloria on top of her, she felt so much shame. Such humiliation. She had acted like an out of control slut. And her asshole. Her asshole felt like it was on fire. She vowed never to come like that again.