Morehouse College Men Go Bisexual

Story Info
Dr. Jones fucks Rosa and Trevor in Atlanta.
1.9k words
2.9
5.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

The State of Georgia is home to some of Black America's best and brightest, and nowhere is this more evident than the City of Atlanta. Dr. Jones happens to be one of its most famous and powerful people. The man has a net worth of thirty million dollars and rubs elbows with the Hollywood elite, Georgia's top politicians, businesspeople and the like. The good doctor and pastor looks like he has it all. Dr. Jones and his wife Rosa Browne have two adult daughters, Josephine and Sylvie, both of which attend Auburn University. Today, the good doctor is trying to wow the people of Atlanta even before. Is there anything he cannot do?

"Mentoring is very important in the African American community," said Dr. Luther Jones. The six-foot-tall, dark-skinned and well-built preacher and Morehouse College alumnus looked sharp in a dark gray suit. In the assembly sat Black men and Black women from the various colleges and universities in the City of Atlanta, Georgia. Morehouse College men sat next to Spelman College women, Georgia State University folks and Clark Atlanta University people. The future of the Black American community was right there, and Dr. Jones had the privilege to speak to them.

In the front row sat Dr. Jones's wife Rosa Browne, a tall, curvy and brown-skinned woman originally from Suffolk County, Massachusetts. The First Lady of White Cloud Church was positively glowing. Next to Rosa Browne sat a very handsome and athletic young Black man. Trevor Jackson, a second-year student at Morehouse College, is both a member of the White Cloud Church and the good doctor and preacher's mentee. Rosa Browne and Trevor Jackson exchanged a smile as both watched Dr. Jones as he delivered a speech.

"The pastor looks good enough to eat," Trevor said with a grin, and Rosa nodded in agreement. Dr. Jones paused for applause after delivering his speech. The audience cheered him on, of course. Dr. Jones has a lot of followers all over the City of Atlanta, and some consider his megachurch more akin to a cult than anything else. The four-thousand-member church has two locations in Atlanta, and they opened a third in Macon, with another planned for Marietta. Black megachurches are big business in the American south. Let no one tell you anything different.

"Our boo looks tense, we must suck his dick properly," Rosa whispered, and Trevor nodded sagely. For over a year now, the two of them had been close friends. Dr. Jones is bisexual, a fact which must be kept secret because Black church folks are the most homophobic and biphobic denizens of the Planet Earth. The same Black women who collect effeminate gay Black male besties are also virulently biphobic, expressing disgust and rejection when a Black man is revealed to be bisexual. The good doctor has a good thing going on with his wife Rosa and his mentee Trevor. Nothing wrong with that.

After the speech, Dr. Jones stopped to speak to the media. Reporters from the SNN or Southern News Network covered the event. The Lieutenant Governor of the State of Georgia, Maximilian Tyrone Bland III was also in attendance. Governor George Wellington couldn't be in attendance because he was attending a political conference in Florida. Dr. Luther Jones is kind of a big deal in business and political circles. The man did just donate a million dollars to the Black Youth Mentorship Fund or BYMF. Some Black men truly give back to the community and Dr. Jones is one of them.

"The future of America belongs to men like you," said Lieutenant Governor Maximilian Tyrone Bland III as he shook hands with Dr. Jones. The media snapped up numerous pictures of the handsome, well-dressed Black men together. Some people in the State of Georgia believe that Bland intends to run for his boss position when the latter leaves office. As for Dr. Jones, he has his hands in many pies. Education, religion and politics, those are the things that make the State of Georgia go around. It's just the way of things down there...

Rosa got up and joined her husband, and Dr. Jones smiled at her and then took her hand into his mouth. As for Trevor Jackson, he stood in the background. As a tall, well-dressed and athletic young Black man, Trevor did not look out of place among such an audience. A sizeable number of America's best and brightest Black men and Black women were in attendance. The future doctors, lawyers, engineers, professors, journalists, police officers, businesspeople and other professionals of Black America attend Georgia's top schools and Dr. Jones is one of their idols. Of course, behind every great man is a great woman...

"I couldn't do it without you, honey," Dr. Jones said as he looked adoringly at his wife Rosa. Smiling, Rosa waved at the media while holding hands with her husband. When the two of them got married twenty three years ago, they were the talk of the town. Dr. Jones was thirty, and just beginning his ministry after completing his theology studies at Morehouse College and Georgia State University. Rosa had just moved to Atlanta after graduating from Boston College in Boston, Massachusetts. The two came from different worlds but fell in love. It can be said that a generous fate simply brought the two of them together.

"Team effort all the way," Rosa said, and as the media watched, she kissed her husband passionately. There were cheers all around. People hailed the minister and his wife. No one paid attention to the tall, handsome young Black man standing in the background. He appeared to be checking out both the handsome minister and his gorgeous wife, but no one noticed. The minister and his wife left in a nice limo, and were joined by their mysterious friend. The couple and their friend headed to their stately mansion, located in the Golden Aces neighborhood of Buckhead. All is right with their world...

As soon as Dr. Jones, Rosa and Trevor got home, they got naked, had some wine and then satisfied urges of a different sort. Dr. Jones sat naked on the couch and stroked his big Black cock while his wife Rosa did a sexy little dance. The tall, curvy and brown-skinned woman laughed and twerked her big brown ass while her husband watched. Meanwhile, Trevor smiled at Rosa as she twerked. Dr. Jones looked at Trevor, who was stroking his own dick. Time to get this show on the road...

"This feels nice," Dr. Jones said, and he sighed happily as Rosa and Trevor knelt before him. The curvy Black woman and the hunky Black sportsman joined forces to suck the older Black gentleman's thick dick. Dr. Jones allowed himself a smile. It's not easy being a bisexual Black man, especially when one is the leader of Atlanta's biggest Black megachurch, but someone's got to do it. Dr. Jones lucked out in finding an understanding wife like Rosa, and now with the inclusion of their friend Trevor, their circle is complete...

"You haven't felt anything yet, babe," Rosa said to Dr. Jones. As Rosa sucked Dr. Jones dick, Trevor sucked on his balls. A lot of bisexual men dream of steamy male/male/female threesomes and for the good doctor, it is a reality. Rosa and Trevor sucked Dr. Jones cock and balls until he came. Groaning, Dr. Jones came, blowing his load all over Rosa and Trevor's faces. The sexy Black MILF and the young Black man eagerly lapped up the good doctor's cum off of each other's faces. Good cum is not to be wasted, it's meant to be tasted...

"This is wild," Trevor said, as he found himself between Rosa and Dr. Jones. The good doctor grabbed Trevor's long and thick, uncircumcised dick and sucked him off. Meanwhile, Rosa grabbed Trevor's face and pressed it against her wet, hairy pussy. Trevor inhaled Rosa's womanly scent and then began eating her pussy. Rosa sighed happily as Trevor buried his face between her thick brown thighs and ate her pussy like a hungry man.

"Real men eat pussy and suck dick," Rosa said, moaning in pleasure as Trevor licked her pussy. Meanwhile, Dr. Jones polished Trevor's cock and balls with his mouth. When Trevor finally came, Dr. Jones gulped down all of his cum. Next, the three of them continued with their fun. Rosa found herself sandwiched between the two men. Trevor lay flat on the floor and Rosa straddled him. Trevor grinned and caressed Rosa's big tits with one hand and palmed her big round ass with the other. Meanwhile, Dr. Jones came up behind Rosa and stroked his cock.

"I want some ass," Dr. Jones said, causing Rosa to smile. As Rosa impaled her horny pussy on Trevor's stiff Black cock, Dr. Jones grabbed some lube. Spreading Rosa's thick ass cheeks, Dr. Jones lubricated her and then pressed his cock against her butt hole. Just like that, Dr. Jones buried his big Black cock inside his wife Rosa's pristine butt hole. Rosa squealed sharply as Dr. Jones cock filled her asshole. Meanwhile, Trevor bucked his hips, thrusting his big Black cock deep into Rosa's pussy. With two dicks inside of her, Rosa howled in sheer pleasure and sweet pain as she went on the ride of a lifetime...

"I want your ass next," Trevor said to Dr. Jones as he squeezed his big Black cock out of Rosa's pussy. The tall, curvy Black woman sighed happily, her pussy and ass sore after she got thoroughly fucked in all her holes. Dr. Jones withdrew his big Black cock out of Rosa's asshole. Rosa farted after her husband's big Black cock exited her butt holes. That's right, gorgeous Black women with big beautiful butts fart too. Dr. Jones grinned and smacked his wife's thick ass, causing her to laugh. Time to continue with their wicked fun...

"Get his ass, boo-boo," Rosa said to Trevor, and she grinned as Dr. Jones got on all fours. The tall, middle-aged Black man spread his ass cheeks, and his wife dutifully lubricated his asshole. Trevor came up behind Dr. Jones and pushed his big Black cock up his ass. Bisexual Black man who lead Black churches from the bully pulpit sometimes enjoy stiff cocks up their asses while their wives watch and it's a beautiful thing. Rosa fingered her pussy while watching her husband Dr. Jones get dicked down by Trevor. Ass fucking is fun, any way you splice it...

"That feels nice," Dr. Jones said, and he moaned as Trevor fucked his ass. Meanwhile, Rosa, tired of playing spectator, grabbed Dr. Jones and began sucking him off. Trevor fucked Dr. Jones ass roughly, causing the older Black man to scream. Rosa sucked Dr. Jones cock until he came. Moments later, Trevor came, filling Dr. Jones asshole with his manly spunk. Dr. Jones screamed some more. Rosa smiled and Trevor nodded with satisfaction. Good times were had by all parties involved...

Dr. Luther Jones, his wife Rosa Browne and their good friend Trevor Jackson are living the dream in the City of Atlanta, Georgia. Black America is still up in arms about bisexual Black men. Blame it on a certain Black female talk show host and the dumb-ass writer that she promoted, once upon a time. Some bisexual Black men have their fun and involve their wives in things, and everyone plays safe and happy. The good doctor and his lovely wife are part of that elite, rare group. Bi Black men can have it all, no matter what the haters say...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers