Morf the Satisfier Ch. 01

Story Info
A bizarre transformation creates a new superpower for Mike.
3.6k words
4.53
6.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lingus60
lingus60
24 Followers

I suppose it would be most men's fantasy to be able to satisfy every woman he has sex with to the utmost, irrespective of their desires, needs and kinks. Sex can be spiritually uplifting, ecstatic and exhilarating when it just clicks for both partners, and all concerned if there are more than two people involved. On the other hand, it can be frustrating for one, or the other or all when it just doesn't work for a myriad of reasons.

I found myself, at the age of sixty, and being recently retired from working, with a libido as strong as it had ever been and getting even stronger. My wife's libido had plummeted during the menopause, so the infrequent sex that we had was now very vanilla. Penetration was limited due to her discomfort, although she did like me to be inside her with no movement but with me massaging her labia and clitoris with plenty of oil-based lubricant until she orgasmed. I was then rewarded with a nice oily hand job to completion. My favourite activity of all; giving oral was also now off the menu as my wife didn't seem to want it anymore. I really missed the taste, scent and feel of a woman's sex on my tongue and mouth.

In pursuit of sexual satisfaction, I had dabbled with some online sites aimed at connecting adults looking for affairs or hook-ups. Illicit encounters was the most successful for me, but only to the extent of getting as far as a couple of erotic chat exchanges, neither of which led to anything else and soon fizzled out.

I came across Literotica by chance, reading about it in a magazine article. This site was a revelation. I discovered erotic writing and audio for the first time and that brought a whole new dimension to my masturbation sessions, which became much more frequent. I also relished the forums and reading about the things that turned others on, including many kinks I naively had never really known or thought about. I made connections with several women and shared some sexting, fantasies and, on occasions, very dirty talk. I found the online chat to be a great turn-on and it stimulated many wanking sessions.

Best of all was exchanging erotic chat and photos but delaying the inevitable wank to achieve release for several hours. This delayed gratification resulted in more intense orgasms with more copious amounts of ejaculate. It also stimulated much more pre-cum than I'd experienced before. I had to deal with more pre-cum stained boxers and trunks.

I had read about male masturbators and invested in an "Arcwave pow." The ribbed, internal silicone rubber sleeve was a very tight fit on my penis and, with a lot of required water-based lube it felt quite intense and a very pleasant change from my right hand. I used it frequently after online chat or when watching porn. The orgasms were always much more intense than hand-power alone.

I hadn't paid for sex with an escort for several years; something I did on infrequent occasions when I travelled with work. My resolve broke though, and I arranged to visit an escort not too far away. She was a late forties woman I had bookmarked and whose profile ticked all the boxes. I had chosen well and had a very fulfilling session with "Diana." We got on well. She was very down to earth, chatty, and clearly skilled in flirty, suggestive comments and looks. She was very complimentary about my body and looks and it came across as genuine but who really knows in such a situation?

I should have mentioned; I'm about 5'9" tall and a slim 67 kg. I used to run, play football and tennis and I still have an indoor exercise and stretching routine, so I'm quite well toned for my age. I'm fortunate in having a full head of hair, albeit very greying now. This, I'm told, makes me look younger than my years. For the cock-obsessed male readers, the curious female readers, or just plain stats nerds; my penis is 7" long (just makes it on a horny day) and has a girth of 5". My nerdy research tells me that both length and thickness are above average, though clearly nowhere near porn star hung territory. Why am I telling you this dear reader? Well read on.

The hour with Diana brought me a blow job orgasm followed by me indulging my love of oral going down on her pussy until I was fully erect and hard again and, with condom duly applied, we fucked hard in missionary, cowgirl, and doggie positions until I came again. It made me realise how much I missed hard penetrative sex. I particularly liked Diana's larger than average labia and clitoris; something that really turns me on.

I mention all of this because my sex life was about to change beyond all my wildest dreams.

One bright, sunny Sunday, my wife and I were at a local farmer's market, where I noticed a new stall selling exotic juices and organic ingredient smoothies. I chose a smoothie which was a vivid green colour and contained some ingredients I'd never even heard of. It was very pleasant tasting though.

That afternoon, I felt rather strange. Not the same feeling as being tipsy with alcohol, but a little light-headed, dizzy, and flushed. My Apple watch told me my heart rate was elevated too. By evening it had settled down and I felt fine again.

The following morning, my wife left home early to meet a friend for coffee. I checked my Literotica messages and threads; nothing much happening today. I was feeling very horny though, so I decided to watch some of my favourite porn. I couldn't be bothered to get out my masturbator toy; I fancied just a nice, long, slow hand stroking this morning. In a random way, I perused my saved favourites and chose a huge cock video: a massively hung stud fucking a hot milf.

I was watching this guy's monster cock slowly moving in and out of the porn star's very well lubricated, shaven, and swollen pussy and toying with the end of my own cock when the so well-known feel of my hand on it suddenly felt very different. The end of my penis felt huge! I looked down and recoiled in shock. My penis wasn't mine anymore. It was as large as the studs in the video. Heavily veined, thick, and long; I could hardly close my hand around it. It must have grown to at least 10" with a girth the size of a drink can. What the hell was going on?

My mind was racing, confused but also extremely excited. I was so turned on by the sight and feel of what was in my hand, and the video still playing on my iPad, I reached down and, with two hands wrapped around it, I wanked my monster member faster and faster until my cum spurted out all over my chest in great gobbets of creamy semen. I realised that I was sweating and panting with the sheer thrill of what I'd just experienced.

As I lay there on the bed, mind spinning, I looked down and felt my penis which was back to its normal size and familiar again. This was just mind boggling. Did it even happen? Am I imagining it? Am I going a little bit crazy?

I went to the kitchen and made a cup of tea, the English answer to every crisis or odd situation. I wracked my brains trying to think of anything that could have caused this. The it came to me; the smoothie I'd drank at the farmer's market. Could that have done something strange to me? Surely not! If my penis had grown to a massive size and it wasn't just my brain playing tricks, could it happen again? Was it a permanent thing? Would it only happen again if I drank another smoothie? So many questions!

Fortunately, I had to go out that afternoon to pick up some DIY bits and pieces and do a quick repair on a cupboard door, so at least I had something to distract me from this crazy morning's events.

That night I drifted in and out of sleep, dreams, and thoughts of yesterday's masturbating. During one half awake moment I had an idea that I resolved to test out. In the morning I locked the bathroom door and before I showered, I opened my iPad and chose a porn video. This one featured a huge cum shot. A guy, this time with a more normal sized cock shooting copious amounts of semen over his woman's tits and face.

I wanked myself, again with my hand, because I wanted to see exactly what happened. I watched the topless redhead with a sexy glasses-wearing look rub oil all over her sizeable tits before wrapping them around the guy's cock and giving him a tit wank. As he started to moan, she switched to using her hand; first teasing the end of his cock with a finger while massaging his balls, then stroking it up and down with her hand. She was talking to him saying:

"Are you ready to give me that cum? I want to see you explode all over my tits and face."

As the guy got ready to cum, I wanked myself harder and I could feel a sensation in my balls and perineum that I'd never felt before; a kind of warm spasming is the only way I could describe it. The timing was immaculate: As the guy in the video spurted his cum all over her tits, and face, covering her glasses in his cream, my cock and balls felt as though they were exploding. The first pulse launched a jet of semen past my face and over my head, the second covered my face, and the third splattered the thick, creamy spunk all over my chest. The pulses kept on going; four, five, six intense spasms, each sending a fountain over my chest and stomach.

Eventually they subsided and my cock started to go softer. Oh my God, I thought, there's spunk everywhere. I'd never cum like that before in my life. I jumped in the shower to wash it all off my body. It was even in my hair which I washed through. Then I had to wipe the rest off the floor, hoping I'd got it all.

Now I knew something weird was going on for a fact. Two time now my body had reacted to replicate what I was seeing in the porn videos. If I tried a third experiment, surely that would prove it beyond any doubt?

My wife was out that evening, so I settled down on the bed with my iPad and chose another porn video to experiment with. This one was another milf, desperate for cock, getting double penetration from two younger guys. In classic DP position, one guy was lying down with her straddling him and his cock in her pussy. The second guy crouched over her, penetrating her ass.

I watched the action, my hand stroking my penis. As I stroked up and down, I felt an odd feeling at the base of my penis in the perineum and felt a lump that I'd never noticed before. As I felt it, the lump got larger and started to morph into a second, identical penis in front of my eyes. Here I was staring at myself with two cocks; the lower one now had a noticeable upward curve. After my previous experiences, I was now more intrigued and excited than scared and shocked. I continued to watch the video and imagined that the milf was straddling me and I had one cock inside her vagina and the second, lower one extending upwards and sliding into her ass. I wanked furiously, one cock in each hand until I came. The semen erupted not just from one cock, but from both!

My imagination was now running wild. What if I could do this with a real woman. Imagine what that dp would be like. Imagine what producing a huge cum load could do for a woman that loved it. Imagine what filling a willing woman who hungered for massive cocks would be like. I needed a plan.

That same evening, I texted Diana; the escort I'd seen not too long ago, asking if she had some time to talk. She responded within ten minutes, and I called her number. We exchanged a few pleasantries, and she flirted a little, telling me what a good time she'd had with me, then she asked me if I was calling to arrange another visit. I started to try to explain.

"You're probably not going to believe anything I'm going to say, and you might think I've gone crazy and hang up on me but let me try to explain something."

The next few minutes were spent with me attempting to describe what had happened. Diana didn't hang up. She just listened and gave me an occasional prompt to carry on when I struggled to find the words. Eventually she said:

"So, what are you asking of me?"

"Well, I'd like to come over for another session, but I want to find out if real sex with a woman will have any of these effects on me. I know you think I'm nuts, but would you humour me?"

"Believe me hun, I've had some weird requests in my time, so I'm happy to accommodate your fantasies. And I think you're quite cute." She said teasingly.

Two days later, and as planned, I arrived at Diana's nice, small house. Parking there was on her driveway so very discreet and out of view of any nosy neighbours. She opened the door just as I was about to ring the bell and ushered me inside. She looked stunning today. She was wearing a scarlet red bra and thong set with black hold ups and heels. Her brunette hair was tied up in a high pile and she was wearing a pair of large-frame glasses topping off the super sexy look. Her scarlet lipstick perfectly matched her lingerie. I gave her an envelope containing the payment for the hour, then she took me hand and led me to the stairs. She deliberately climbed the stairs in front of me, so I followed her, my face only a foot or so from her peachy bum as she swayed her hips seductively.

Inside her bedroom, the curtains were drawn, lighting low and there was nice mood music playing. The bed looked inviting and on the bedside table were the requisite condoms, lube, tissues, wipes, and a selection of toys: vibrator, dildos of varying sizes and a couple of cock rings. It was always a turn on to see the accoutrements of sex on display.

Diana walked right up to me, draping her arms around my neck, and whispering:

"What would you like us to do today honey?"

With my hands wandering around to cup her bum cheeks I whispered back:

"I want you to play with my cock first and try to persuade me if I can be a big boy for you."

I removed my shirt while Diana loosened my belt, unbuttoned my trousers, and let them slip down. As I stepped out of them, she squeezed my bulge through my boxers and told me to take them off and sit in the chair at the side of the bed.

She then knelt in front of me and with one hand cupping my balls she looked me in the eye and took the end of my cock into her open mouth. My cock was already fully erect, and the sight of her red lipstick lips wrapped around the tip made it throb. She let it slip out of her mouth with a nice slurping noise and said in her silkiest seductive voice:

"I remember your cock. It's a very nice one. The last two clients I've had have been most disappointing with little pricks compared to yours. I'd say yours is above average, but I do feel in the mood for a nice big one today. Something to fill up my greedy cunt with."

She looked at me again and licked my cock all the way up and down, flicking her tongue around the tip and pushing its very tip into my opening. Then she took it into her mouth again. I thought about what she had said about wanting a cock to fill her up and, as I did, I could feel and sense it grow in length and expanding in thickness. Diana started to gag and moved away.

"Jesus Christ! What's happening? It's fucking enormous!" she shouted.

"I did try to explain Diana. But do you like it?" I said smugly, realising at last that this was for real and thinking about how much fun I was having.

"Oh my God." Said Diana.

"I'd love to try taking that dick. I don't know if I'll even get an extra-large size condom on it though."

"Let me try something." I said, as I thought about my cock getting down to a "mere" eight inches and less thick. Sure enough, it worked. I was learning fast how to control my morphing genitalia.

Diana ripped open a condom wrapper and stretched the extra-large rubber over my penis. It took all her practice and expertise with them to manage it, but she got it on and rolled down. Even fully unrolled, it didn't reach down to the root.

She was so hot for it that she almost ripped off her thong and threw off her bra. She kicked off her heels, leaving just the black hold-ups on. She lay down on her back, opened her legs and pulled her knees up. I love tasting a woman's pussy, but I resisted going down fully, just giving her large, swollen labia a tiny lick to pick up the scent of her sex, then I knelt in front of her, holding my penis and placed the enormous end against her open slit, watching how wet it was becoming.

"Fuck me with that cock please, now! Push it in and use me." She almost pleaded.

"This was a completely new experience for me. As a teenager, entering my first girlfriend's super tight teen pussy had been a bit of a challenge, but this was just incredible. I eased the tip of my cock into Diana and then pushed slowly in all the way to the hilt. Diana squirmed and shrieked but took it all.

"Oh God!" moaned Diana.

"You've filled my cunt right up. Fuck me! Fuck me!"

I felt completely in control as if I could go on for as long as I wanted, enjoying the sheer pleasure I was obviously giving this woman on the end of my massive member. I knew I could prolong it as much as I wanted and that I could cum just when I wanted too.

That was when Diana completely lost control. She bucked and bucked, arching her back and screaming:

"Oh, ohh, ohhh, oooh, ahhhhh." She yelled as she orgasmed violently.

I decided my moment had come. I thrust hard and deep a few more times, cumming hard.

"Jesus!" Breathed Diana.

"I didn't have to fake that one. I haven't cum like that in years and I haven't been filled up like that ever."

"I'm so glad to be of service to you, Diana." I said grinning widely as I backed myself out of Diana's pussy.

I looked down to take the condom off my still enormous but now more flaccid penis.

"Oh hell. It split!" I said as I saw the condom hanging off, covered in spunk and Diana's juices.

Diana looked down, still flushed in the face, smiled, and said:

"Don't worry. It's an occupational hazard. I'm tested every 4 weeks and know I'm clean. I'm just going to have to trust that you are too. I'm not surprised it split though. I felt that I might split at any moment. Wish I'd taken a muscle relaxant before that thing got inside me. At least I know you better now having your cum inside me. Mmm I can feel it all dribbling out now."

We both laughed and rolled over. My penis had gone back to its normal size again which Diana noticed, saying:

"Can you control that in other ways too?"

"Yes, I think I can. Would you like to be my guinea pig sometime soon?"

"Would I ever! Oh; you're getting a full rebate for today and in future its free of charge." She replied, beaming.

"You know; it's strange being an escort sometimes." She added.

"You've been here twice, and I don't even know your name. Mine's Mel by the way. Diana's just my escorting name."

"I'm Mike. But I've decided to change it to Morf when I play with my new superpower."

We both laughed and I helped Mel clean up the sticky mess as best we could before I showered using her bathroom.

"Get in touch soon." Urged Mel as I left through the back door and walked towards my car.

"Oh, I will. We have lots more experiments to do Mel. Have a think about what you might like to suggest for next time."

Two days later I got a discreet message to call Mel. She picked up and after the normal pleasantries exchange, she said:

"I've been chatting to a neighbour and close friend of mine Mike, err Morf. She's recently divorced and very keen to meet you. I'll text her number to you."

lingus60
lingus60
24 Followers