Morina & the Switching Spell Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Agatha was standing next to me and turned my head towards her and gave me a deep kiss. Her soft tongue still had remnants of Mandy's juices on it. Mandy continued to use my cock as her personal dildo throughout the kiss.

I looked down at Mandy's cute, little white ass moving back and forth on my rod. I grabbed her hips with both hands and held her in place, pausing long enough to let her know that I was taking control. She let out another small squeal and squeezed me. I waited until she relaxed, and then just a few seconds more.

Then I pounded her firmly, jostling her whole body with every thrust, her long, curly red hair wildly swaying back and forth on her head.

"Oh, fuck," she moaned, as she clenched tightly.

Still standing beside me, Agatha chuckled softly to herself, no doubt remembering recent experience with those thrusts. She rubbed her hand up and down my back while her flat mate moaned contentedly in front of her. When her hand reached my ass, she rubbed it playfully. After about a minute, she suddenly stopped and squeezed my ass cheek while giving me a light peck on the lips.

"Wait a minute," she said, gently pushing me away from Mandy and pulling my cock out of her pussy.

She bent down and put my pussy-soaked cock in her mouth and twirled her tongued around the tip, replacing Mandy's nectar with a thick covering of her own saliva. She then turned her head around and placed her lips against Mandy's anal opening, coating it thoroughly with her spit.

"Ohhh!" Mandy cooed excitedly. I watched her ass cheeks tighten as she clenched herself from Agatha's mouth and tongue.

"She loves a good ass fucking!" Agatha said, looking up at me as she placed the tip of my cock against Mandy's pink star. It winked beneath my cock upon contact.

I grabbed Mandy's hips when Agatha pushed against the small of my back. Slowly edging forward, Mandy's sphincter yielded to my cock when I pressed into her.

Mandy moaned contentedly as her ass opened up, letting out a happy sigh as the head of my cock popped through.

"Keep going!" Mandy panted as she did her best to push herself backwards, further impaling her ass on my cock.

Agatha reached underneath Mandy and strummed Mandy's clit as I pressed deeper into her ass.

The tight ring of Mandy's sphincter muscle moved down the length of my cock as I pushed forward until I was hilted against her butt.

"Ohhh, fuuuck!" Mandy moaned, lifting her head up.

"Fuck her hard. Pound that little ass!" Agatha shouted encouragingly as she continued to frig her flat mate's button.

My first thrusts were gentle, but when I felt Mandy pushing back against me, I quickly increased the pace and force of my thrusts.

"Harder!" she moaned.

I lengthened my strokes losing just a bit of speed as I slammed into Mandy's ass. Her body lurched forward with each thrust, held in place only by my grip on her hips.

"Yes...yes...yes," Mandy panted, clenching my cock several times.

Agatha stood up and smiled at me. She moved behind me and knelt on the bed, wrapping her arms around my chest. Her soft breasts pressed against my back, and she rubbed my nipples with her fingers as she pushed her hips against my ass, setting a faster pace of my thrusts into Mandy's tight butt. She leaned over my shoulder and shoved her tongue in my ear, wiggling it seductively.

"Fuck the shit out of that little slut. Fill her ass with your cum," she cooed.

"Oh, shit!" I groaned as her hips pushed me harder into Mandy's rear.

Mandy's clenches got stronger and closer together. She was almost there.

I reached for a handful of curly copper hair and pulled sharply, jerking her head backwards.

"Your flat mate wants me to cum in your ass, slut. Are you ready for it?" I growled.

"Fuck," she panted in a quiet whisper.

She clenched the muscles in her butt cheeks beneath my fingers and I released her hair to strengthen my grip. I slammed my pelvis hard against her ass.

"Yes...yes...yes...YEE-AAAaaah!" Mandy screamed as her voice reached higher octaves before she held her breath as she orgasmed.

She clamped down tightly against my cock, sending me over the edge and I hilted myself against her butt, shooting my hot seed deep into her bowels.

"OHHH!" I moaned deeply, my voice deepening down the musical scale before my own orgasm overtook me.

My body continued to spasm in a small series of "mini-thrusts" until I had drained myself inside her bowels. I was still recovering my breath when Mandy fell forward onto the mattress, pulling my cock from her ass in the process.

I would have collapsed as well if Agatha hadn't been holding me up from behind. She turned my head sharply and kissed me over my shoulder, plunging her tongue into my mouth.

Once we had all recovered, the girls put on bathrobes, and I put on my boxers, and we went down the hall together to wash up and brush our teeth. When we got back to the flat, we quickly cleaned Agatha's bed with a couple of magic spells before deciding on the sleeping arrangements.

"It's getting late, and I have to drive Lee back to the air field early tomorrow morning," Agatha said.

"Do you still want Lee to sleep on the sofa?" Mandy asked, rubbing her tush.

"As much as I enjoyed myself this evening, I'm still not ready for a new relationship. I think that would be best," Agatha said.

"I don't mind sleeping on the sofa, it's still more comfortable than on the ground in a pup tent," I replied.

Mandy grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the bed on the opposite wall.

"In that case, he's sleeping with me tonight," she declared, sitting down on her bed.

Mandy looked up at me and smiled mischievously and then quickly grabbed my boxers and pulled down, exposing my half-erect cock. She reached for my cock and held it with one hand and leaned forward, drewing her lips around the head.

"Mandy! That's enough! It's late and we all have places we need to be tomorrow," Agatha said as she turned out the light.

"I was just giving Lee a goodnight kiss," she giggled, taking my cock out of her mouth.

"Get some sleep, both of you!" Agatha scolded, although she couldn't hide the amusement in her voice.

Mandy climbed into bed, and I climbed in after her. She faced the wall, turning her back towards me, and pulled my arm around her upper body, holding my hand against her breast in a spooning position. I squeezed her soft mound gently, feeling her firm nipple in the middle of my palm. I nuzzled her neck and shoulders, giving her playful licks and kisses as she cooed contentedly in return.

"I can hear you two snuggling over there; I doubt either of you is going to do much sleeping. Just remember Lee, we have to get up early tomorrow to get you back to the airfield," Agatha's voice spoke out in the dark from across the room.

"As much as I'd like to, I won't keep you awake. I have to work tomorrow, too," Mandy whispered loudly. She squeezed the hand I had placed over her breast and cooed again.

I snuggled against her back, holding myself tightly against her, pulling the blanket over us. My erection returned as my cock lodged comfortably between the cheeks of her ass. She wiggled her ass against it as I felt her body relax.

As I drifted off to sleep, I remembered something Lord Ayresdon said to me. I wondered why he didn't want me to report anything suspicious in the London magical community to Agatha.

*******

Next Chapter: Lee gets a package from home.