Morina & the Switching Spell Ch. 06

Story Info
Two switched witches and a bitch.
11.8k words
4.96
2.1k
2

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 02/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Morina and the Switching Spell Ch. 06

Chapter 6: Two switched witches and a bitch.

Author's note: This chapter contains a mild form of consensual BDSM.

18 May 1944, Thursday Evening around 1900 hours (7 PM).

It was time to switch back into our own bodies.

Amanda and I quickly got undressed and sat on the floor across from each other holding hands.

"Ready?" I asked, looking across to my body. I watched her eyes close.

"Ready," Amanda said.

I closed my eyes.

"Kindred spirits, / With common goals, / Making mischief, / Reverse their souls!"

Through my closed eyelids, I felt the room darken and the air got colder. A breeze started to swirl between us, but it was much weaker than when we first switched, and it petered out quickly. This time, there was no sense of dizziness.

I opened my eyes. Nothing changed. I was still in Amanda's body holding hands with my body.

Amanda opened her eyes.

"Did it work?" Agatha asked.

"No," Amanda and I said almost simultaneously.

"I don't understand what went wrong. It worked so well the first time we switched bodies. Maybe it needs some sort of reversal spell," I wondered aloud.

"Or perhaps we need to drink each other's cum again," Amanda suggested.

Looking over at Amanda, I saw her face light up and her eyes had a lascivious twinkle in them. She looked cute, excited, and sexy all at the same time. "Is this what I look like when I get horny?" I thought to myself.

Our cunnilingus session was less than two hours ago, so I doubted that was the problem. But we were in uncharted territory, no witch had ever switched bodies with another witch before now. Who's to say why the spell didn't work this time.

"Did I hear that correctly? You had to drink each other's cum to make the spell work?" Agatha asked. She was in the kitchen area chopping vegetables.

"Of course!" Amanda said excitedly, "Morina reasoned that since the transmogrification potion needed hair or some type of body fluid from the person you want to morph into, the transmogrification spell needed the same thing. I thought we should try cum, since our orgasms would also boost our magical energy."

"Amanda, I don't think that's the reason we didn't switch back. I've never heard of a spell that could reverse itself by chanting it a second time. Let's try a reversal spell and see if that works.

Amanda looked disappointed.

"Fine, have it your way, but if it doesn't work, I want to try my suggestion," she replied.

"We'll see," I said.

We were still sitting cross-legged in front of each other. I took her hands and closed my eyes and tried to think of a reversal spell . . . nothing came to mind.

"Well? Are you going to do the chant or not?" Amanda asked impatiently.

"Give me a second, let me think," I replied.

"What's the problem?" Agatha asked from the kitchen area, putting the last ingredients in the stockpot.

I opened my eyes. Amanda had her eyes closed shut and was gripping my hands tightly.

"I think I still have a buzz from the wine. I need a couple of minutes to focus," I explained.

Amanda opened her eyes and released her grip on my hands. She let out a disappointed sigh.

"Let me know when you're ready."

Different permutations of the switching spell went through my head. Usually, these reversal spells aren't that much different from the original spell, but there's always some sort of clever twist in the wording or logic from the original spell.

"Any time now," Amanda said, drumming her fingers on her knee.

"Quiet! Let me think. I've almost got it," I replied, unable to hide the annoyance in my voice.

I was mostly frustrated with myself, but Amanda's impatience wasn't helping.

"You don't have to get snippy!" Amanda retorted.

"I'm sorry, Amanda. I'm trying hard to think of a good reversal spell and it's just not coming to me. It's making me frustrated, but I didn't mean to take it out on you," I replied.

The expression on Amanda's face softened. She got up on her knees and leaned forward and gave me a soft kiss on the cheek.

"I'm sorry, too. I forgot how difficult this is. I'll try to be a little more patient," she responded, sitting back down again.

"Thanks."

Maybe it was the kiss, but I relaxed a bit and was able to focus better. About a minute later, I thought of a chant that might work.

"I think I have something. Let's get ready," I said as I reached out for her hands.

Amanda took my hands and closed her eyes.

I took a breath and let it out. Then, after a second breath, I closed my eyes and started the chant.

"Kindred spirits, / And with witching knack, / Reverse the spell, / Give our bodies back!"

The room darkened and got colder. A whirlwind picked up briefly, stronger than before but still weaker than when we switched bodies. There was just the slightest dizzying sensation before the room returned to normal. I opened my eyes.

"Well?" Agatha asked.

"Nothing," Amanda replied, opening her eyes.

"But it was stronger this time, strong enough to indicate that a reversal spell is the right idea. But something is missing. Either it was the wrong spell or maybe I wasn't focused enough or - well, it could be almost anything or maybe some combination of all of those things," I remarked.

"It's what I said the first time. We have to drink each other's cum again," Amanda declared.

"I really don't think that's the answer," I replied.

"Amanda thinks that's the answer to most problems," Agatha laughed. She tasted the soup and added more salt. The aroma of chicken soup was just starting to fill the room.

"We tried your way. Now let's try mine," Amanda proffered.

"Since neither of us knows why this isn't working, we may as well try your suggestion and see what happens," I replied.

"I want you to go first this time," she said smiling. She uncrossed her legs and leaned back on her hands, spreading her legs in front of me.

"You two are going to have sex in front of me? Mind if I join in?" Agatha asked. She left the soup simmering on the hot plate and sat down on her bed behind me and started unbuttoning her shirt.

"I'm sorry Agatha, but your cum might interfere in the reversal process," I said, leaning forward and getting down onto my hands and knees and facing "Amanda's" open crotch. She was inside my body and the idea of making my body cum was getting me aroused.

Amanda bent her knees and leaned back on her elbows, giving me better access to her pussy. She looked up at Agatha.

"You're welcome to watch us. Earlier, before we switched, Morina gave me one of my best orgasms ever. I can't wait to return the favor," she said to Agatha.

"I think we're even in the favor department, Amanda. You gave me a great orgasm, too," I remarked.

"Yeah, but how often does a girl get a chance to lick her own pussy?" Amanda replied, smiling.

She had a point. I got down on my hands and knees and approached her open crotch - my crotch. By the look and smell of the moisture in her vulva, it was clear that Amanda was already aroused.

"So, this is what my pussy looks like up close. It's not as gross as I thought. In fact, it's kind of cute," I noted.

"Oh, your pussy definitely looks cute . . . I guess it's my pussy now. I can't wait to feel what my tongue feels like against it," Amanda replied.

"It feels like this," I said, as I bent down and placed my tongue low on her perineum, just above her pink puckered star. With the tip of my tongue, I gave her a long, slow, upwards swipe until I reached the bottom of her labia. Then I dipped between her open folds and tickled her vaginal entrance with the same upwards motion until I reached the bottom of her hooded button, teasing it with several light laps barely touching its sensitive surface.

"Ohhh, f-fuuuck," Amanda moaned in my voice.

I chuckled to myself. This was only the beginning. I slithered up the front of her body, keeping my chest and abdomen pressed against her mons until I was level with her breasts, knowing how much I enjoyed having them touched.

I looked Amanda in the eye and gave her a mischievous look, hesitating just enough to keep her anticipating what I would do next. Her nipples were already in their early stages of arousal. I playfully licked the right one twice and paused, quickly reestablishing eye contact.

Amanda closed her eyes and moaned, "Ohhh."

I did the same on the left breast and watched her papilla grow from its areolar base. I was getting moist knowing first-hand what Amanda was feeling from those playful teases, and I clenched when I saw her nipples elongate before my eyes. Those long, erect nipples seemed to call to me, begging to be sucked, and as much as I wanted to give in, I held back knowing I could build her arousal so much more.

I gave her left breast a series of light kisses avoiding her areola with the exception of the "accidental" contact of my cheek and curly hair brushing against her nipple. This was driving her crazy and she arched her back, trying to push her breast in my face to get more contact with her aching nips.

I stopped and lifted my head, looking her in the eye and giving her a wicked smile. She looked back with pleading eyes, wordlessly asking for more. I shook my head and my long curly, copper-colored locks cascaded down the sides of my face. I pressed my stomach against her mons, letting her know that I was in charge and control the pace of her pleasure.

"Ohhh," she moaned again.

Moving back to the right breast, I moved my head back and forth so that my hair brushed lightly against her skin. This made her nipple elongate even further.

"Mmm!" Amanda bit her lip and moaned in response.

After following with a few light kisses all around her areola, I paused again.

"Lie back," I whispered.

She nodded and lay flat on the floor, taking a deep breath in an effort to relax, her breasts rising and falling seductively.

Only then did I let myself go, wrapping my lips around that long, pointed nip, feeling its rubbery firmness with my tongue. It seemed to tingle in my mouth.

Amanda grabbed my head and held me tight, moaning contently, wrapping her legs around my thighs.

When she started to hump my stomach, I pulled my head up and teased her wet nipple with the feathery tips of my hair. I was rewarded with a combination moan-groan from that horny witch. I waited for her to release my thighs before moving to her other breast and placing my lips around that long, erect nipple and swirling my tongue around its rigid tip.

"Ahhh!" Amanda gasped. She held my head and arched her back, trying to get more of her tit into my mouth.

She continued to moan and gasp beneath me as I lightly pinched the sides of her nipple between pursed lips and massaged its tip with my tongue.

"That looks so hot!" Agatha said. Her voice sounded like it was coming from somewhere behind me, on or near her bed.

I picked my head up and looked around. Agatha was behind me, sitting on her bed with her shirt open, holding her breast with one hand and her other hand moving vigorously inside her unbuttoned skirt. I had forgotten that I was being watched and was self-conscious at first. But the more I thought about it, the idea of being watched made me hornier.

I turned back to Amanda and lightly kissed the tip of her tit before giving her a series of soft kisses and licks as I worked my way back down her stomach toward her mons and her open pussy. Each kiss and playful lick caused another appreciative moan as she kept her hands on my head and pressed her crotch against my skin. She was drenched, and with her pussy humped against me, it left a trail of her musky lubricant on my stomach and chest as I teased, kissed, and licked my way down her body.

Her vulva was red and swollen, an open flower adorned with a turgid bud perched atop fleshy petals moist with the musky dew of her arousal. I placed an open-mouthed kiss on either side of her labia, tasting the slight saltiness of her skin.

"Oh, Morina, please!" she mewled softly.

All this sensuous teasing was having an equal effect on me. Each playful lick and delicate kiss were making me almost as horny as it was making Amanda. Hearing my voice from those lips begging for release made me want to dive in and give Amanda the orgasm she needed, but there was one more pleasure I wanted her to experience before I let her cum.

I placed my tongue against her perineum and took another long upward swipe gathering most of the copious amount of vaginal nectar that was flowing there. I paused long enough to swallow the secretions before dipping my tongue deep into her gaping entrance and lapping at its muscular walls. She clenched around my tongue, pushing more of her lubricating nectar into my waiting mouth.

I moved up to suck on her swollen clit and massage it with the flat of my tongue.

"Oh my god, oh my god," she moaned breathlessly, as she pressed my head against her crotch. She writhed beneath me, and every swipe of my tongue caused her back to arch even further as she edged closer to her release.

I moved my hand upwards, beneath my chin, and worked a finger into her clenching canal. Despite its tightness, my finger slid easily inside, aided by the steady flow of her slippery juices. Having pleasured myself in the past, I knew exactly where her special pleasure spot was, and how to touch it in a way that would send Amanda over the edge. Only now it would be further enhanced by my tongue against her clit. I rotated my finger and curled it until--

"FUCK, YESSS!" Amanda hissed loudly as she clamped down on my finger and came.

I continued to massage her cunt with my finger, despite the intense pressure from her vaginal muscles. As her orgasm continued, I moved my lips to suck up as much of her slippery secretions off my hand as I could, eventually removing my finger to lap her tangy nectar directly from its source.

I was still lapping and sucking when I heard a loud moan behind me.

"Ahhh, ssshit!" Agatha moaned.

I picked my head up and looked over my shoulder. There was Agatha, topless and with her skirt and panties down around her ankles. She was pinching her right nipple with her left hand and strumming her clit with her right. Her eyes were closed and while I watched, she suddenly plunged two fingers between her swollen labia, moving them in and out in a fucking motion.

A satisfied smile broke across her face as she came down from her masturbatory orgasm.

Amanda propped herself back up on her elbows to see what Agatha was doing, watching along with me.

When Agatha opened her eyes, she saw the two of us on the floor watching her.

"You two looked so hot. I couldn't help myself," she panted, recovering her breath.

"Oh, Aggie. You won't believe how sensitive these tits are. I swear Morina could have made me come just from sucking them," Amanda panted.

I smiled and leaned back on my elbows with the legs parted and outstretched.

"It's your turn to do me. Doing you made me very horny, and I need to come. Please don't make me wait," I pleaded.

"First, I want you over here facing Agatha, then I'll think about it. I want her to see your face when I eat you out. Maybe she'll finger herself again while she's watching," Amanda said, giving Agatha a knowing look.

"That all depends upon how good a show you give me," Agatha panted. She was still catching her breath.

"This should be fun, making out with my own body. Maybe I should give myself multiple orgasms," Amanda wondered out loud.

"Oh, please, no! Not after last night. Just one quick one, please," I replied, getting into position facing Agatha. My legs were spread wide with my knees bent and I was propped up on my elbows.

Amanda knelt in front of me and looked at my pussy - er, her pussy, up close. The distinct smell of my arousal joined the mélange of odors that now filled the flat: the two distinct pussy scents from Amanda and Agatha and the growing aroma of chicken soup coming from the pot simmering on the hot plate.

"Damn, my pussy looks cute, too. I just want to dive right in and--" Amanda interrupted herself and planted a series of soft kisses all over my crotch: my outer labia, my inner labia, my clit, and then directly over my open sex.

It tickled and felt erotic both at the same time.

"Stop! That tickles!" I giggled, reflexively closing my legs against her shoulders.

Amanda looked up and smiled impishly. She placed her hands under my butt and lifted it off the rug with a little help from me and my muscular legs. She wiggled her ass at Agatha before bending down and swiping her tongue against my anus and lapping slowly upwards along my perineum, continuing deep between my nether lips, and finally wiggling it briefly against my clit.

"Oh my god!"

I threw my head back, moaning and clenching. A warm, tingling sensation from deep in my core shot up my spine into my breasts and then to my brain.

When I looked back, Amanda's head was low, about to start a second long swipe with her tongue. Behind her, Agatha was now completely naked with her legs spread wide. Her right foot was on the floor while her left leg was bent and her foot was on the bed, giving her wide access to her open pussy. Her labia were swollen and red from her previous fingering, and she was slowly rubbing her clit in small circles.

Then our eyes met, and Agatha smiled and made a show of how aroused she felt by placing a finger inside her pussy and removing it, showing me how wet it was. She then sucked on it seductively, closing her eyes and moaning softly.

The flat of Amanda's tongue repeated that same sensuous path up the length of my crotch and was teasing my entrance at the time Agatha placed her finger in her mouth.

I rotated my hips, pressing my clit against Amanda's mouth. Amanda circled her tongue over my clit, massaging it over and over as my body writhed and clenched beneath her. I grabbed her head and held her there, enjoying the warmth spreading from my groin as my body prepared to orgasm.

"Right there, right there," I moaned softly, my body starting to clench.

Suddenly, she stopped and moved her head down. She swiped my crotch again and then drilled the point of her tongue against my anal opening.

"Oh shit!" I blurted as I clenched. Her tongue against my pink pucker was driving me crazy. I arched my back and tried to coax it inside me.

Behind Amanda, Agatha pinching her right nipple and frigging herself furiously. Her eyes were shut, and she was panting open mouthed.

Watching Agatha masturbate and feeling Amanda's tongue up my ass sent me into sensual overdrive. Horny and shaking with pleasure, I fell back against the rug with my back arched and my butt supported by Amanda. She continued to rim my ass and I was helpless to stop her. I couldn't wait another second, I needed to come. So, I squeezed my left breast with one hand and fingered my clit with the other.

"Oh, oh, oh," I moaned as my oncoming orgasm built quickly.

Amada's tongue quickly wandered upward, across my perineum and deep into my vaginal slit. I felt a wet finger pressed against my sphincter which made me clench again. She slowly pushed past my sensitive, muscular ring and ease it into my ass.

"OH FUCK!" I screamed, as I convulsed against the tongue and finger inside me.

"OH SH-I-I-IT!" Agatha yelled immediately afterwards.

I clenched so hard I couldn't breathe while Amanda finger-fucked my butt, the sensation intensified by her tongue lapping at the juices flowing out of my cunt. My orgasm seemed to go on forever. As long as that finger kept moving in and out of my ass, I could do nothing except clench and cum.

Unable to speak and on the verge of passing out, I managed to push her head away with my hands and roll onto my side, plucking her finger out of my ass at the same time.