Morina & the Switching Spell Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Mother," I replied.

"It's too bad, really. What you have done is truly remarkable. It's a shame that we can't tell the rest of the magical world about it. If there's nothing else, I'm going back to sleep now," she said.

"Thank you, Mother," I said.

I was still combing my hair when Amanda returned from her shower.

"Why don't you use a drying spell on this hair?" I asked.

"It frizzes and leaves me with split ends. Listen, have you given any thought about what we're going to do today?" she asked.

"No, not really."

"Here's what I came up with while I was in the shower," she said, "We'll go in together and you'll tell Rita that I'm interested in helping out. You could say that you thought it would be a good idea if we had an American helping out in the liaison office now that we have more American GIs pouring into England. That way, I can work alongside you and show you what to do."

"Do you think Rita will buy that? She still thinks I'm an Irish camp follower," I noted.

"Rita can be a real bitch sometimes. It's hard to get her to change her opinion about someone once she makes up her mind. But it's the only thing I could come up with, unless you have a better idea," she replied.

"I really haven't given it enough thought. But what about our accents? Agatha said I still sound too much like an American and you sound too British," I remarked.

"We'll have to give each other lessons on dialect and accents on the way there," she said.

The next two hours were a constant barrage of back-and-forth banter. Amanda helped me put the right accent and words to my speech and I did the same for hers. The biggest differences were about how we pronounced our "H's" and "R's." We not only worked on our pronunciations, but we practiced our expressions, idioms, and even the way we walked until we felt confident we could pass for each other in our switched bodies. It felt a lot like play-acting, and it would have been fun if the stakes weren't so high.

We arrived 30 minutes ahead of time and were still working on our accents and idioms when Rita walked in 15 minutes before the office opened to the public.

"G'morning, Rita. I hope you don't mind, but I brought along Morina Spellman to train her to help us in the office. Now that more Yanks are here in England, I thought it would be a good idea if we had one of them here helping us in the office," I said as confidently as I could.

"Hello Rita," Amanda said, quietly.

"I don't want that cunt in here. You don't really believe she's an American, do you? She still looks Irish to me," Rita scowled.

"I checked her papers. She is exactly who she says she is," I responded.

"I don't care. This is so irregular. I'm going upstairs to report this to Captain Keith," she said, turning away towards the back hallway.

"We have to stop her!" Amanda whispered quickly. She whipped out her wand and pointed it at Rita's back.

"Refibrilare!" she said quietly, under her breath.

The back of Rita's blouse shifted, and she quickly grabbed the front of her shirt as her bra hook fasteners suddenly came undone.

"Bloody 'ell!" she blurted, and she turned around in surprise to look at us. Because she was such a big breasted woman, the sudden undergarment mishap caused two buttons of her blouse to pop off.

"Amanda, would you mind opening the office? My bra seems to have come undone, and my shirt popped a couple of buttons," she said, looking flustered.

"No problem," I replied, trying to hide a smile.

"I can help you with that if you have a needle and thread handy," Amanda said, clearly stifling a giggle.

"No thank you. I know how to sew on my own buttons," Rita said disdainfully.

She turned with her arm tucked underneath her boobs for support and headed for the break room. With her back turned, Amanda whipped out her wand again and this time she pointed it at Rita's feet.

"Disruptus!" she said, quietly.

Suddenly, the left heel of her shoe broke off, and Rita fell sideways against the door frame at the back of the office, and then slid down onto the floor. Amanda and I quickly ran over to help her.

With me on her right arm and Amanda her left, we lifted her to her feet. She was a mess. The top four buttons of her blouse were missing, and her bra was hanging out with one breast completely exposed. She stood awkwardly with one shoe missing a heel. It was only a 3 cm heel, but it was just enough to throw her off balance.

"Thank you," she said trying to tuck herself back into her bra, "I seem to be coming apart all of a sudden."

"You just take care of yourself in the back room. We'll manage things out here," I said, as I started to close the door.

"Wait! My buttons! Let me look for them," she said, turning suddenly.

"There's no time. We have to open the office. Don't worry, Morina and I will look for them," I said, closing the door.

With the door closed, Amanda turned to me and said in a low voice, "I have a feeling we're not going to be able to find Rita's buttons for a while." She opened up her hand and revealed the missing four buttons.

The rest of the morning went smoothly. Without Rita, Amanda took over, doing most of the work while showing me how to fill out the paperwork and answer most of the routine questions. By noontime, I managed to learn enough to work independently from Amanda, with just a few exceptions.

"Any luck finding my buttons?" Rita asked when we got to the back room during our lunch break.

"I found a couple; how many are you missing?" Amanda asked, handing Rita two buttons.

"Thank you. There should be two more out there somewhere," Rita said.

"They may have rolled under a chair or filing cabinet or something. Aman- uh . . . Morina and I will look for them after lunch," I replied.

"Maybe I can look myself now while the office is closed," Rita suggested.

I glanced at Amanda, who nodded.

"Sure, Rita, help yourself," I said.

Rita walked lopsidedly on one heel into the reception area while Amanda and I ate our lunch. She came back 15 minutes later with a disappointed look on her face.

"No luck? I'm sure they'll turn up sooner or later. They can't have just disappeared. I'll have Morina look again after lunch," I said reassuringly.

The waiting area was busy in the afternoon and time seemed to fly by quickly. I was looking forward to getting back to the flat and trying the reversal spell one more time. In the meantime, I was really getting the hang of the job as well as the satisfaction of helping family members locate their loved ones, with the notable exceptions of those who were dead or missing in action. Fortunately, there wasn't much of that because the military service usually handled that pretty well.

It was still half an hour before closing time and I was helping an American businessman locate his brother when I heard Amanda call out the name of her next client.

"Jackie Cochran! Jackie, you're next!"

I looked up from my paperwork and nearly fainted. Jackie Cochran* was one of the founding women of the WASP or Women's Airforce Service Pilots program and my immediate superior. She led me and the other WASPs in the squadron of B17s that flew from Massachusetts to Liverpool, and I was only here "on leave" from my duties to visit my brother because of her. There she was, heading directly towards Amanda's counter with a fierce look in her eyes.

"Just what the hell do you think you're doing?" she asked Amanda angrily.

"Is there something I can assist you with, madam?" Amanda asked.

"MADAM! Don't act like you don't know me, Morina. I want some answers!" Jackie yelled.

I dropped everything I was doing and rushed over to assist Amanda.

"Amanda, is this the famous Jackie Cochran, your supervisor, that you were telling me so much about?" I asked loudly, emphasizing the words "your supervisor."

Amanda's face took on a look of sudden recognition.

"Oh, of course! How silly of me! I...I...You just surprised me, that's all," she stammered at Jackie.

"Welcome, Miss Cochran. How may I help you?" I asked, hip-checking Amanda aside.

"You can't, but she can," Jackie said before glaring at Amanda, "Morina, you were supposed to report back to me last night. What the hell are you doing here?"

"Miss Spellman wants to see her brother at Ashford Airfield and is waiting to get clearance from Allied Command. She has volunteered to help us today because we've been short-staffed and I can't tell you what a godsend she's been to us, Miss Cochran. I can certainly understand why you must be anxious to get a woman of such talent and versatility back into your unit," I said hurriedly.

I felt flushed from that little speech. I was using glowing terms which under any other circumstance I would be too modest to attribute to myself. But I loved flying in the WASP program, and I wanted to convince Jackie to keep me in it.

"Morina! You acted like you didn't even know me!" Jackie remarked loudly.

"Uh, I'm sorry Miss Cochran, I-I've been so busy here that I didn't know you were the same—" Amanda began.

"Miss Cochran!? What the hell is going on with you?" Jackie demanded.

I turned my back to Jackie and looked directly at Amanda and mouthed the name "Jackie." Amanda nodded slightly before continuing.

"I'm sorry, Jackie. It's been a busy day and I've been a little sleep deprived. Please forgive me. I'll get back to you as soon as I'm able," Amanda said.

I looked Jackie in the eye and cleared my throat.

"Jack—I mean Miss Cochran, Morina may have an opportunity to work at the same airfield as her brother. It's only a temporary position, but it will give her a chance to spend some time with him. After that, she would be available to rejoin your group. Do you think that would be possible from your end?" I asked.

Jackie took a deep breath and exhaled. She looked directly at Amanda before answering.

"I gave you a couple days leave to find your brother and now I find you in the liaison office helping out. If you don't beat all. I guess I can find someone else who can transport more planes to Liverpool, but I want you back as soon as the Brits can spare you, is that clear?" Jackie said.

"Yes. Thank you, Miss— I mean, Jackie," Amanda said, cracking a small smile.

Jackie turned to leave, but my curiosity got the better of me.

"Jackie, before you go. I mean Miss Cochran. How did you get here from Liverpool so quickly? It took me - I mean it usually takes almost a full day to get here from Liverpool," I asked.

She smiled and said, "I was able to get a ride on a cargo plane from Liverpool."

She turned to leave but stopped and turned back and looked at Amanda.

"Don't stay here too much longer, Morina. You're already starting to develop a British accent," she said before she departed.

Amanda and I looked at each other and breathed a big sigh of relief.

"Hey Miss! Are you going to help me or not?"

That was the American businessman I was helping earlier. I quickly went back to my counter and helped him with the paperwork.

Five o'clock couldn't come soon enough. But the drama wasn't over. I got called into Captain Keith's office, along with Amanda. While we were busy with Jackie Cochran, Rita managed to sneak upstairs into his office and tell him about "Morina Spellman's" unauthorized assistance in the liaison office.

She was still there when Amanda and I entered the upstairs office. Her shirt was partially open revealing her bra and a great deal of cleavage. She leered at us when we walked in.

"Rita—uh, I mean Miss Sheffield tells me that this . . . this Irishwoman was working in the liaison office without authorization. Is that true, Miss Chanter?" Captain Keith asked.

"She's an American and it is true, sir. She did a great job, sir. We were lucky she was available after...after Rita's wardrobe malfunction, sir," I said, nervously.

"Miss Chanter, you know the rules and procedures around here. You should have come to me right away. You're lucky there's a war on or you'd be sacked right now," the captain said.

When I glanced over at Rita, I saw her smirking at the reprimand.

Amanda cleared her throat.

"Don't blame Miss Chanter. It's all my fault. After the way I was treated by Miss Sheffield two days ago, I told Miss Chanter here that if she let me work, I could do a better job," Amanda said, looking straight ahead.

"What do you mean the way you were treated?" Captain Keith said, looking at Rita before turning back to Amanda.

"She called me an Irish cunt, sir. I'm an American with the Women's Air Service Pilots program, a WASP, sir. I have papers to prove it," Amanda said straightforwardly.

"Is that true, Rita?" the captain asked.

Rita looked like she had seen a ghost.

"I-I . . ." she fumbled.

"I can confirm Miss Spellman's narrative, sir. I was there at the time. I also checked Miss Spellman's papers. She is indeed an American and she delivered a B17 bomber from America earlier this week," I added.

"Rita (ahem) I mean, Miss Sheffield, the United States is our ally. We don't want to start an incident with the Yanks. We want to win this war. Whose side are you on? What if General Eisenhower or one of his staff should walk in? What if they should hear about this?" Captain Keith asked, glowering at Rita.

"If you please, Captain. That's why I agreed to let Miss Spellman have a go at the reception desk today. I thought she would be less likely to lodge a complaint with the American office, sir," I extemporized.

"It seems this office owes you an apology, Miss Spellman. I want to personally apologize for the way this department has treated you, and I also want to thank you for your help today. Miss Sheffield, is there something you would like to say as well?" He asked, turning to Rita.

"I'm sorry, Miss Spellman," Rita said tersely.

"Miss Spellman did a splendid job for us today, sir; and I think she enjoyed the work. I don't recall if I've ever seen the reception area run smoother. I'll have a talk with her when we're done here, but judging by the day we've had, I don't we'll be hearing from the American office, will we, Morina?" I asked, turning towards Amanda.

"No, I don't believe so. Especially after that heartfelt apology from Miss Sheffield," Amanda said sarcastically, cracking a small smile.

"If there's nothing else, sir, may we leave?" I asked the captain.

"Yes, thank you," Captain Keith said.

As we turned to leave, Rita started to follow us.

"Not you, Rita. I want a word with you," Captain Keith said.

After we shut the door and got to the bottom of the stairs, Amanda and I broke out into laughter.

"I can't believe you ratted her out," I said.

"That bitch had it coming to her. It's about time someone put her in her place," Amanda replied.

"You mean she's done that before to others?" I asked.

"Of course, did you think you were the first?" she asked.

"Well, no. But why haven't you reported her before now?" I asked.

"Morina, didn't you notice anything unusual about the way Captain Keith talked to Rita?"

"Well, now that you mentioned it, he did keep using her first name. . . oh my god, you don't think they're having an affair?" I replied.

"It's been going on for over a year. I'm surprise she hasn't been knocked up by now. But that's why I haven't reported it," Amanda said.

"What do you think he's going to do to her now?"

A wicked grin came across Amanda's face. It was the same face I made whenever I was up to something.

"Let's go back and find out. Quick, take off your shoes and be as quiet as you can," she said, suddenly heading back up the stairs.

We were outside Captain Keith's door, and his voice could clearly be heard.

"Now take off your bra. I want to see those knockers," he ordered.

There was about a minute of silence interrupted by a sharp feminine squeal.

"Eek! Your hands are cold!" Rita's voice called out.

"They'll warm up soon enough. Now get across my lap!" Captain Keith's voice commanded.

Another silent pause followed by a low murmur that I couldn't distinguish.

"Say it again!" Captain Keith shouted.

"I'm a bad girl," Rita's voice responded.

A loud slap was heard.

"Louder!" Captain Keith's deep voice resonated.

"I'M A BAD GIRL!" Rita yelled.

Another slap was heard.

"And what else are you?" Captain Keith demanded.

"A slut," Rita said.

Another loud slap.

"Louder!" Captain Keith shouted.

"A SLUT!" Rita shouted.

Another loud slap.

"A slut what?" Captain Keith demanded.

"A SLUT, MASTER. YOUR SLUT, MASTER!" Rita shouted.

"That's better. And what do we do with sluts?" the deep voice asked.

"We fuck them, Master," Rita responded.

Another loud slap.

"Louder."

"WE FUCK THEM, MASTER! Oh, Reggie, stick it in already. You've got me so wet it's running down my legs," Rita's voice said.

"Let's go back to my flat before it starts running down my legs, too," Amanda whispered.

***

We got back to the flat about an hour later and Agatha hadn't yet returned. Amanda began to peel off the WASP uniform.

"I could use a drink, how about you?" she asked.

"No. I want to try the spell again. I'm sure it will work this time," I insisted.

"How can you be so sure? What are you going to do differently this time?" she asked removing her blouse.

"I feel more focused, more energetic. I also think the spell we tried this morning was the right spell. Maybe I just need to put a bit more magic behind it," I answered.

"Well, after listening to those two in the upstairs office, I wouldn't mind a good cum right now," Amanda said, shimmying out of her skirt.

"Me too. Amanda, I don't know what it is about being in your body, but I don't think I've ever been as horny as I've been these past 24 hours," I said, removing my blouse.

Amanda removed her bra and started playing with her nipples.

"Amanda, stop that," I said, smiling.

"Mmm, these nipples are so sensitive. Do you think Rita's nipples are this sensitive?" she asked.

"How should I know? Will you please stop that?" I asked. I tried to be annoyed with her, but she looked like she really enjoyed playing with her nipples - no those were my nipples she was playing with. I couldn't wipe the smile off my face.

Amanda looked at me mischievously. There was a twinkle in her eye, and she swayed a bit in front of me.

"Does this make me a bad girl?" she asked innocently. It was a mock-innocence, but it was having its effect on me. She cupped her breasts and flicked her nipples with her thumbs. In watching her, my own nipples were coming to attention.

"Amanda, cut it out, it's not funny," I replied, giggling a little.

"Oooo, this feels so good. Would you like to touch them? I hope your hands aren't cold," she said in that same seductive, mock-innocent voice.

I smiled.

"Let's see, you tell me," I said as I reached out and pushed her hands away, replacing them with my own as I gently kneaded those soft mounds.

"Eek, Reggie! Your hands are cold!" she voiced, echoing the conversation we overheard in Captain Keith's office.

"They are not, my hands are warm. You're just saying that," I replied.

She gave me a coquettish smile.

"Ooo! I'm a bad girl. Are you going to take me across your knees and spank me?" she asked with a slight lilt in her voice.

"No, of course not. Don't be ridiculous," I replied, giving her a sour look.

She dropped the coy expression.

"Oh, come on, Morina. Are you going to play along or not? Or if you prefer, I'll let you be the bad girl and I'll spank you instead?" she asked in her normal tone.

"Fine. Show me your breasts again," I said, resignedly.

It was a ridiculous statement since we were both naked and she was standing right in front of me. But she knew what I meant. She arched her back and stuck out those 34 Cs. I reached out and kneaded them again.