Morina & the Switching Spell Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooo! Your hands are so cold, —Ohhh!" she broke the "innocent voice" at the end when I flicked my thumbs lightly across her nipples. She squeezed her thighs together from the touch.

"Let's warm them up, then. Get across my lap," I replied, trying to remember Captain Keith's exact words.

I walked to Amanda's bed and sat down on the edge. Amanda followed and laid across my lap with her butt in the air.

"I'm a bad girl," she said, hardly above a whisper.

I slapped her across her bottom, but not very hard. It was more of a pat than a slap, really. The cheeks of her ass wiggled a bit when I did.

"Say it again," I said.

"You've got to say it louder; and you can slap me harder than that," Amanda instructed.

WHACK!

The flesh of her bottom jiggled and turned pink.

"WHO'S IN CHARGE HERE?" I asked loudly.

"Fuck. You are!" she answered in a surprised voice.

WHACK!

More jiggling and another pink handprint alongside the first one.

"And what are you?" I demanded.

"I'm a bid girl," she responded audibly.

WHACK!

"Louder!" I shouted.

"I'M A BAD GIRL," she screamed loudly.

WHACK!

"What else are you?" I demanded.

"A slut," she replied.

WHACK!

Her bottom was turning a darker shade of pink. I was getting moist watching those pink cheeks flinch and then jiggle from my slaps.

"Louder!" I shouted.

"A SLUT!"

WHACK!

"Fuck!"

"A SLUT WHAT?" I shouted at those bare cheeks that were now a light shade of red. Looking at that red ass was making me horny. I felt my slippery labia slide against each other when I squeezed my thighs together.

"A SLUT, MASTER. YOUR SLUT, MASTER!" Amanda shouted, panting a bit.

"That's more like it. And what do we do with sluts?" I asked loudly.

"We fuck them, Master!" she shouted.

I raised my hand to slap her ass again, but she tightened her muscles just before I was about to deliver the blow. I waited until she relaxed those inflamed cheeks before delivering another hard slap.

WHACK!

"Oh, fuck!"

"Louder!"

"WE FUCK THEM—Oh fuck, I'm going to cum. Eat me, Morina! Eat me out now!"

I helped her off my lap and she quickly laid back on the bed with her knees parted widely. She winced a bit when her butt hit the mattress, but it didn't deter her from opening her legs.

The "slut-talk," and spanking reenactment had the same effect on me. My juices were seeping past my swollen lower lips, and I was on the edge as well. I needed to cum as much as Amanda did, so I straddled her head and wrapped my arms around her thighs in the soixsante-neuf position.

Her pussy glistened beneath me, and the scent of her arousal filled my nostrils. I swooped tongue-first into her waiting vulva, swiping her hooded button on the way to her tangy hole. I lapped at her juices, being sure to take wide swaths with my tongue caressing her clit with every lick.

Amanda squirmed and moaned beneath me, clutching my ass with both hands, mostly for support, but it forced my pelvis closer to her mouth. As my mouth continued to plunder her pussy, her moaning stopped, and her body gradually went into a full clench until she came.

Her cum seemed to pour out of her as she writhed underneath me. Unable to lap fast enough, I placed my lips over her opening and sucked in as much as I could, using my fingers to block the excess flow dripping down her perineum.

I felt my own juices running out of me, most of it trickled down the insides of my thighs. But Amanda was cumming too hard to be able to do anything about it. It didn't matter, I was so busy licking her twat I wouldn't have noticed her lips or tongue against me, . . . or so I thought.

After what seemed like forever, I lifted my head to breathe. Amanda gasped for air and tried to close her legs, but my arms and shoulders were in the way. Then she pulled down on my lower back and her mouth attacked my clit.

"Oh, shit!" I spat, arching my back as her lips and tongue dove into my pussy. Her mouth seemed to be everywhere at once as she ravished my sex with wild abandon. I pressed myself against her face.

"Oh, oh, oh," I panted, as my body trembled.

I quickly stiffened into a full body spasm and came hard. I clenched so tightly that I couldn't breathe, and my body felt like one big muscle cramp. My core muscles tightened quickly, forcing my juices to stream out of me. Amanda stopped her assault shortly after that.

I pushed myself forward, propping myself up on Amanda's bent knees long enough to recover enough breath to climb off her body.

"That was incredible!" I gasped, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"I know," Amanda panted.

She sat next to me, wincing slightly as the full weight of her upper body rested on her sore behind. She looked a mess; her face was matted with wet hair, and she reeked of cum.

I giggled at the sight and then leaned in and licked her face affectionately, cleaning off much of the cum I sprayed there. She thanked me with a light kiss on the lips.

"You look awful," I said, giggling.

"What is it with you? I've only squirted once in my entire life and you've equaled that in less than 24 hours," she panted and smiled.

"I don't know. Just lucky, I guess," I replied.

After we fully recovered, and were feeling magically energized from our session, I sat down on the rug and waited for Amanda. She eased herself down onto the rug gingerly before she reached for my hands and quickly closed her eyes.

"I'm ready," she said, not waiting for me to ask her.

*******

*As stated in the text, Jackie Cochran was one of the founders of the WASP or Women's Airforce Service Pilots program and a pioneer in American women's' aviation history. She, and other women in the WASP program made great contributions to the allied cause by transporting many of the WW2 planes from the US factories to the European theater.

Next Chapter: No pressure, just a friendly game of darts.

Enjoying the story? Please leave a comment and let me know what you think.