Morina & the Switching Spell Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took me a while to catch my breath. I briefly remember seeing Agatha collapsed on the bed with her fingers still between her legs, her chest heaving heavily. Amanda was smiling and kept turning her head back and forth between Agatha and me, enjoying the sight of the two of us recovering.

"I should probably check on the soup," Agatha said after she recovered while we were preparing to try the spell again.

Instead of getting dressed, she put on an apron and went over to the hot plate and stirred the pot.

I was still basking in the afterglow of my orgasm when I remembered that the whole point of cumming was for the switching spell. It took me a few more seconds to get myself into a sitting position.

"Give me a minute to think of a reversal spell," I told Amanda, who was still smiling satisfactorily.

Between the wine I drank earlier and my recent orgasm, it took me another 5 minutes to focus enough to think of an appropriate rhyming chant for a reversal spell.

"I'm ready," I eventually announced.

Amanda sat down across from me and held my hands.

"Kindred spirits, / And with witching knack, / Reverse the spell, / Give our bodies back!"

The room darkened and the whirlwind kicked up, lasting a bit longer this time, but the end result was the same. I was still in Amanda's body, and she was in mine.

"Well?" Agatha asked.

"Nothing," Amanda said dejectedly.

"But a reversal spell is the right idea," I commented.

"Looks like the soup is ready. Let's take a break and try again after supper," Agatha suggested.

She was wearing only her apron when she gave me Amanda's bathrobe to put on.

"Hey, that's my bathrobe!" Amanda protested.

"What did you expect? She's wearing your body; she may as well wear your bathrobe. Besides, it's too small for you now that you're in Morina's body," Agatha said, smiling.

"Fine, I'll eat naked," Amanda replied, pulling out her chair.

"As much as I enjoy looking at those tits, maybe you should put on my bathrobe while we're eating," Agatha suggested.

"Do I have to?" Amanda asked.

"Yes!" Agatha and I said simultaneously.

Once she covered herself, we sat down and ate the soup.

During the meal, Agatha kept looking back and forth between me and Amanda.

"It's remarkable, really," she said, "Except for the accents, if you hadn't told me you switched bodies, I never would have guessed."

"I offered a few suggestions, but it was all Morina. She is really quite a clever witch," Amanda said, apparently sobered from our sexual exchange.

I just sat in silence. I was trying to figure out why we couldn't switch back into our own bodies. I must have looked deep in thought because Agatha and Amanda looked in my direction a few times before exchanging a series of winks and smiles.

"I wonder if it would work on men. Can you imagine switching bodies with a warlock?" Agatha asked.

"Oooh! Wouldn't it be fun to have a penis? I'd fuck you silly, Aggie!" Amanda said excitedly.

"Oh yeah? Who would you switch bodies with?" Aggie asked, giggling.

"Maybe I'd switch with that Nigel Porter you fancy," Amanda answered quickly.

"What if he turns out to be our mole?" Aggie asked.

"Then I'd trade bodies with Lee . . . He's got such a big dick," Amanda replied looking over at me and giving me an impish look.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head. I wasn't going to take the bait.

"Look, Mandy, that didn't even faze her," Agatha said, giggling.

"If I was in her brother's body and fucked her, would that still be considered incest?" Amanda asked, smiling mischievously.

"Please. If you two don't mind, I'm trying to concentrate," I said.

I was getting annoyed. I was trying to find the reversal spell and any other reason we couldn't switch back, and their antics weren't helping. Besides, I was anxious to get back into my own body.

The room went uncomfortably quiet. The only sounds were the scraping of the spoons against the bowls and an occasional slurping of chicken broth. We were just about finished with supper when Agatha broke the silence.

"I think we should keep this spell to ourselves. Don't tell anyone else about it," Agatha said.

"Not even Lord Ayresdon?" Amanda asked.

"Not even him . . . well, . . . at least until we're sure we worked out all the bugs. This can be a potent weapon for finding moles and gaining secrets, but what if it got into the wrong hands...um, or body? It could be very dangerous for us as well," Agatha replied.

I hadn't thought about that. If the wrong person or people knew how to switch bodies, it could ruin someone financially and destroy relationships. In the back of my mind, I was paranoid about not being able to back in my own body, even though I knew better. Then again, if any witch or warlock knew how to switch bodies, we really couldn't know who we were talking to or working with.

"Agatha's right. This must remain our secret. We mustn't let anyone else know about this," I agreed.

Amanda sighed.

"Okay, I agree. But I really wanted to know what it feels like to wake up in the morning with an erection," she said thoughtfully.

"I'll clean up. You two get back to work," Agatha said, picking up the empty bowls.

Amanda and I removed our robes and sat back down on the floor. For the next several hours, I tried almost a dozen more chants, but the results were no better and often worse, based upon the length of time the room darkened and the strength of the whirlwind. It was almost 11 o'clock when Agatha finally stopped us.

"I need to get some rest; I have to get up early tomorrow. Maybe you'll do better when you get some sleep as well," she suggested.

"I have to get to work too, I should go to bed," Amanda said, yawning.

"Uh, Amanda. I hate to tell you this, but how are you going to go to work if you're still in my body?" I asked.

"Fuck, I forgot all about that. I'm too tired to think straight. Aggie's right. Maybe if we get some sleep, we'll be able to figure it out in the morning," she replied.

"Do you want to keep the same sleeping arrangements as last night, since I have to get up first?" Agatha asked.

"Aggie, are you sure you don't want to snuggle up next to this body?" Amanda replied, smiling.

"I know the person inside that body, and if I snuggled with her, she'd never let me get any sleep," Agatha said, yawning.

"And I don't want you wearing my body out. I intend to get it back tomorrow morning," I added.

"Fine," Amanda said petulantly, climbing into bed, "This is some thanks I get for switching bodies with you."

"I seem to recall that you wanted to do this to trick Agatha," I reminded her, climbing into bed after her.

I snuggled against her in an inside spooning position, Amanda hugging me and palming my boob. I removed her hand and placed it under my breast, I didn't need the stimulation. Her soft breasts and firm nipples felt nice against my back. Then I remembered those were my breasts and nipples I was feeling.

After Agatha turned off the light, Amanda repositioned her hand and caressed my breast, squeezing it lightly.

"My body is so cute! I just want to play with it all night," she said, kissing my shoulder.

I moved her hand back under my breast and held it there.

"I've already given you three orgasms today and I promise I'll give you at least one more tomorrow. Okay?" I asked, squeezing her hand.

"Mmmm, okay," Amanda cooed softly as she wiggled her crotch against my butt.

***

19 May 1944, Friday Morning, a little before 4:30 AM.

It was dark and I was wide awake. It took me a couple of minutes to remember where . . . and who I was. I was the inside spoon facing the room with Amanda, in my body, snugly behind me. Her (my?) boobs were pressed softly against my back and she had a protective arm over me with her hand cupping my small breast.

Every so often, Amanda would gently squeeze my tit while she slept. The squeezes seemed random and unintentional and since I was in her body, she must have unconsciously thought she was squeezing her own breast, which in a sense, she was. There was nothing sexual about the squeezes, they felt more like hand spasms, but they were just enough to prevent me from getting back to sleep.

The muted sound of an alarm clock went off on the other side of the room. Agatha kept her wind-up alarm clock under her blankets to minimize the sound in an attempt to wake up without disturbing Amanda or me. She had no way of knowing I was fully conscious.

I feigned sleep, hoping I'd eventually fall back into unconsciousness. But that turned out to be a wasted effort . . . or non-effort.

Agatha got up and carefully got dressed in the dark, opening dresser drawers and closet doors, with the inevitable creaking of floorboards, shuffling of drawers and the odd bump into a chair. Each sound seemed to elicit another squeeze from Amanda, who was snoring softly in my ear.

As Agatha opened the door to go down the hall to the bathroom, Amanda yawned in my ear and moved her hand down onto my stomach and returned it again to my breast, giving me another spasmodic squeeze.

I decided that by now it was pointless to even feign sleep. Maybe I could slip out of bed without waking Amanda.

I slowly removed her hand as I slid sideways, closer to the edge of the bed. I was almost there when Agatha re-entered the room, closing the door a little too loudly, waking Amanda up.

"Huh? What's going on?" she asked groggily.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't sleep with you squeezing my breast in your sleep, so I decided to get up," I explained.

"Well, I'm awake now," Amanda said sulkily.

"It's just as well. Maybe you two should try that reversal spell again while you still have time," Agatha suggested from the other side of the room.

She turned on the light and I saw she was fully dressed.

I got out of bed and reached for Amanda's bathrobe.

Amanda sighed.

"Fine," she said, still sulking. She threw her legs over the side of the bed and stood up. But when she did, she pitched forward and might have fallen face first on the floor if I hadn't caught her.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm fine. I'm still only half awake and I forgot I'm taller and have bigger boobs. It's throwing my center of gravity off," Amanda replied, straightening up and cupping her 34 C breasts with both hands.

"The sooner you two switch back into your own bodies, the better I'll feel about all of this," Agatha said as she strode towards the door, "And Morina, I left my notes on the table for you."

Agatha closed the door behind her as she left.

Last night as I tried various chants to reverse the switching spell, Agatha took notes, recording each chant and marking how successful it seemed to work. She put an "X" through the less successful ones.

I looked over her notes and saw a pattern emerging. Those chants with the words "reverse" and "change" seemed to be the strongest. The chants with the word "body" or "bodies" and the word "back" seemed to have some strength too.

As I was reading, Amanda started combing my hair.

"That hair won't comb itself, you know," she said, running a comb slowly through the copper curls, "My hair knots up something fierce if you don't keep up with it."

"We should get started then, the sooner the better. How should we do the cum exchange part?" I asked, turning around.

"Have you ever done soixsante-neuf?" she asked.

"Sixty-nine?" I asked, remembering my high school French, "What's that?"

"Oooh! You're going to love it!" she said, taking my hand and leading me to her bed.

She had me lie down on my back with my knees bent. I expected her to crawl between my legs, as she had done in our previous sessions, but instead, she climbed on the bed beside me, facing my feet. When she swung her leg over my head, I understood what was about to happen.

I looked up and saw her labia was not only parted but was already glistening with moisture. She pushed my knees to either side and dropped her head, her hair tickling my thighs just before furrowing her tongue between my open labia. Her warm, moist tongue probed deeply into my entrance, quickly raising my arousal. I clenched.

Successive laps of her tongue sent waves of warm pleasure and lusty thoughts to my brain. Maybe it was the excitement of this new sexual experience, or perhaps Amanda's body was more responsive to sexual advances, but I had never been so horny this quickly.

"I can't believe how wet you made— mmm," I began to say before she lowered her hips, pressing her vulva against my mouth, cutting me off in mid-sentence.

Her lubricating juices coated my lips and chin, and I inhaled the smell of her arousal. Suddenly, it was like a switch went off in my head turning me into a voracious pussy-eating slut. I locked my arms around her lower back and attacked her cunt with my mouth. I pressed my face against her pussy and probed as deep into her honeyed canal as my tongue could reach to get more of her tangy fluids.

I lapped enthusiastically at her entrance even as her muscular walls closed spasmodically around my tongue as she clenched from my assault.

"Oh, fuck!" she cried, lifting her face briefly out of my snatch from the tongue-lashing I was giving her.

Without the distraction of Amanda's tongue in my pussy, I lapped at her hooded nub, pressing my lips around it, and pulling her pelvis tighter against my face and mouth.

Amanda moaned loudly above me and ground her crotch against my face. It was only after I stopped to breathe that she was able to resume her cunnilingual attack on me. I moaned my appreciation between gasps for breath.

What followed was a sexual see-saw of oral pleasuring. Each of us enjoying the other's mouth on our pussy so much that we could only reciprocate when the other paused to breathe. Our sexual appetites were feeding off each other, both literally and figuratively. I sensed her growing lust in the way she licked my pussy. The hornier she was, the hornier it made me, and vice versa.

At some point, one of us, and it might have been me, decided to focus on her clit, sending Amanda's libido into new heights. Amanda followed my example, only she inserted her finger inside me at the same time.

"Eeee!" I squealed, clenching hard.

Another warm wave washed over me, and my stomach tightened in preparation for an imminent orgasm. In that pre-orgasmic state, I reached for Amanda's quim and with a trembling finger and found her / my inner pleasure spot. Her muscular walls quickly clasped my digit.

"FUCK!" / "AHHH!" we both screamed at the same time.

Amanda's tangy juices dripped into my mouth, and she furiously lapped at my own secretions now flowing freely out of me.

It took a few minutes for us to recover and catch our breaths. Once we did, Amanda swung her leg back over my head and stood on the floor and helped me out of bed. Our faces were both covered with cum, but that didn't stop us from sharing an appreciative kiss, our tongues playfully sharing the subtle differences in flavor.

"What a way to start the day! That got my juices flowing," Amanda said, smiling, stepping back after the kiss.

I giggled at the pun. "Let's see if it gets the reversal spell going, too," I replied, sitting down on the rug.

Amanda joined me, sitting down across from me.

I reached for her hands. "Are you ready?" I asked.

She held my hands and closed her eyes. "Ready," she replied.

Remembering the notes that Agatha took, I closed my eyes to concentrate. I shook my head to clear it from the memory of the intense sex session we just had and felt my long curls brush against my shoulders.

"Witches switched, / In bodies dwell, / Change them back, / Reverse their spell,"

The room quickly darkened, and I felt a cold chill run up my back even before the air in the room turned colder. This must be the right spell! The whirlwind between us started up, stronger than any of the previous attempts to change back. But after about ten or 15 seconds, it petered out and when I opened my eyes, my body was still sitting across from of me.

"Any luck?" Amanda asked, with her eyes closed. In hearing my voice coming out of her mouth, she answered her own question, and the look of disappointment was obvious.

"I really thought I had it this time," I said, disappointedly.

"You'll get it, I'm sure. I know you can do it. I don't know what went wrong, but that was the closest one yet," Amanda said, encouragingly.

"What do we do now?" I wondered.

"I think we need to put the spell aside for now. Our more immediate problem is work. How do we do that if you're in my body? We need to figure this out quickly. But first, I need to get to the bathroom," she said, getting up, holding her crotch.

She put on Agatha's bathrobe and ran out of the room.

I donned Amanda's bathrobe and went over to the sofa and picked up the quilt and put it on my lap.

"Mother?" I asked to the quilt.

After a long pause, the quilt answered.

"I'm here, Morina," the voice said, sleepily. I heard a loud yawn in her voice.

"Did I wake you?" I asked.

Again, the yawn.

"It's . . . one in the morning here," she answered.

"Sorry, I just needed to talk to you. Have you been listening to what's been going on here?" I asked.

"A bit, and I've been waiting to tell you how proud I am of you that you've figured out the elusive transmogrification spell, Morina," she said. Her voice conveyed both enthusiasm and sleepiness at the same time.

"Thanks, Mother. I-- We'll talk later, she's coming back," I said quickly, hearing footsteps and seeing the doorknob turn.

"Were you talking with someone? I thought I heard voices in here," Amanda said.

"Just talking to myself. I'm trying to figure out why that last spell didn't work," I replied.

"Are you cold? I see you have that quilt on your lap," Amanda noted.

"No, your bathrobe is comfortable enough. The quilt reminds me of home. I guess not being in my own body makes me long for something more familiar," I replied, realizing afterwards that my remark wasn't just a cover story.

"It's your turn for the bathroom. Why don't you take a towel with you and shower while you're there. It's going to take longer for that hair to dry. I'll take my shower after you," Amanda suggested.

The bathroom and the shower helped, but I was still no closer to figuring out why the spell didn't work than before. I came back wearing Amanda's bathrobe and my wet hair wrapped in a towel. Amanda handed me her comb and brush while she took her shower.

I placed the quilt on the back of the sofa, facing it while running the comb over and over through my curly, damp locks.

"Mother? Are you still there?" I asked.

It was several seconds before she answered.

"Huh? Oh, sorry, I must have fallen back asleep," she replied.

"I'm pretty sure I've discovered the reversal spell, but I still can't change back," I said.

"I know you'll figure it out, Morina. Don't get discouraged," she answered.

"Any advice or suggestions?" I asked.

I heard her yawn again.

"Not at 1:30 in the morning. It sounds like you need more magical energy to make the reversal spell work, but that doesn't make sense. The reversal spell should require the same amount of magic as the original spell," she said, yawning.

"Maybe I'm not focused enough. Perhaps I'm thinking too much about getting back into my own body," I remarked.

"I want to see you back in your own body just as much as you do," she replied yawning. "But you've never had a problem with reversal spells before. Do you really believe you weren't focused enough?"

"I don't know what to think at this point. Maybe I should let you get back to sleep," I said.

"Before I do, I want to remind you of something I overheard your friend Agatha say. You've discovered a very powerful and dangerous spell. It would be dangerous enough in the magical world during peace time, but it could be truly disastrous in this time of war. Don't share this spell with anyone, even when you find the reversal spell. Make sure your two friends don't share it either. Do you understand me?" she asked.