Morina & the Switching Spell Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Didn't you take any period potion?" Agatha asked, watching me.

Period potion shortens and lessens period symptoms. Before period potion was invented, witches would get incredibly painful and mood-altering menstrual periods, apparently much more severe than non-magical women. Historically, those mood swings were so nasty that witches were both evil and indiscrete about hiding their magical abilities. To this day, witches still have an evil reputation in the non-magical world from those pre-period-potion times.

"Yes, of course I did. I don't want to think of what would have happened if I didn't," I replied.

"Go ahead and drink that, there are no side effects, I promise," she replied, watching me hesitate with the amber-pink liquid.

I downed the potion. It had a pleasant flowery taste. I didn't feel any different afterwards, but I began thinking about my date with John tomorrow.

"But every time I drink that potion, I get a little horny thinking about sex, knowing I can't get pregnant," Agatha continued.

I gave Agatha an exasperated look, "Now you tell me? Why couldn't you have said something before I drank it?"

"Drank what?" Amanda asked, coming through the door with the water kettle.

"I gave Morina the last of the contraception potion," Agatha explained, "but don't worry, I'll make a new batch tomorrow."

"Aggie, I know you said it doesn't have any side effect, but I always get a little horny after I drink it. I think it's because I know I can't get pregnant after I take it," Amanda said.

Agatha and I laughed.

"What's so funny?" Amanda asked.

"I just said the same thing to Morina. I'm guessing she's feeling the same way," Agatha explained.

"Oh, I can help you take care of that!" Amanda said, giving me a lascivious smile.

"Why don't you save that for my brother, Amanda? I'll take the herbal tea instead," I responded, but I couldn't help smiling at her insatiable need for sex.

"See, Mandy? I'm not the only one who thinks you should save some of that sexual appetite for Lee," Agatha said, smiling.

"How soon do you think you could arrange to get us together? You know I get cranky if I don't have my daily orgasm," she responded.

"Is she serious?" I asked Agatha.

"She's very serious. You don't want to be around her if she's gone two or three days without an orgasm; and if you think she's horny now, you won't believe what's she's like in a couple of days," Agatha explained.

"I've been like this ever since I started training as a gymnast. I think all that exercise raised my libido," Amanda added.

"That could explain why Lee has always been drawn to athletic women, especially gymnasts. He said it was because of their strong abdominal and pelvic muscles, but I'll bet it had more to do with their high libidos," I mused.

"Probably both," Agatha added.

"Lee used to wait a few days after having sex with his girlfriend before hooking up with her again. Now I understand why," I said, smiling.

"You don't think that if I got too horny, that it would overwhelm him or scare him away?" Amanda asked with a serious expression on her face.

"Get serious, Amanda. This is my brother you're talking about. You're going to need all the energy you can get," I said, giggling.

"Alright, I'll wait. But fuck, this conversation has made me even hornier," Amanda replied.

"In that case, I'm definitely going to make some herbal tea. You're going to need to relax until I can arrange something," Agatha said.

The herbal tea did the trick. Agatha couldn't help herself and placed a very light relaxing potion in the tea. After a few sips, Amanda began to relax and yawn. She stripped and we helped her into bed, being careful not to return her kisses or requests to pleasure her.

Agatha and I finished the remainder of the tea, and after a short "yawn fest," she gave me a pillow and settled me down on the sofa and covered me with the black cat quilt before turning off the light and getting to bed herself.

Within minutes my eyes were closed, and I was dreaming I was on a cushioned bench with my head on John Ayresdon's shoulder as he gently stroked my cheek...

"Reena?"

Someone was calling my name. It sounded so far away.

"Reena. Wake up!"

"Uh? I moaned softly, turning slightly. I was comfortable, and just wanted to sleep.

"Reena!" the voice said, much louder. My entire body below my neck was hit with a mild electrical shock.

"Wha!" I said as my body convulsed. I was now awake.

"Quiet! I don't want the others to hear you. Tell me what's going on," the voice whispered. I now recognized my mother's voice. It was coming from the quilt.

"Mother, I was asleep. Why did you wake me?" I asked. There was the edge of annoyance in my voice.

"Reena, now that you have the quilt, I expect you to check in with me every day. I need to know what's going on. How am I to protect you if you don't keep me informed?" she asked.

"Mother, I'm a grown witch. I'm perfectly capable of taking care of myself," I replied in a whisper, but still annoyed.

"Don't you take that tone of voice with me, young wiccan. I'm still your mother and you're still part of the Coven. You know perfectly well what happens to us witches if we don't watch out for each other and work together. You remember what happened to your cousin Matilda," she reminded me.

"That's different. She should never have helped that selfish warlock Byron Scornfield become a full warlock. It's bad enough that she lost her powers, that bastard almost killed her," I replied.

"But we warned her about him, remember? She thought she could do it all on her own and didn't need the Coven," she reminded me.

Oh crap! She was right.

"I'm sorry, Mother. You're right. Please forgive my tone. You woke me from a deep sleep, and I was a little cranky. What time is it, anyway?" I sighed. I never could win an argument with her.

"It's 9 o'clock here. That means it must be...oh dear, it must be 2 AM where you are. Forgive me for waking you, but when I hadn't heard from you, naturally I was worried," she whispered.

"Now that we're even in the apology department, I can tell you that I received an invitation to spend the afternoon with John Ayresdon tomorrow. Oh, I guess that's today now. Anyway, he's an English Lord and a Warlock on the London Council, which is called the Albion Warlock Council over here. He's dreamy handsome and I think he's taken with me," I explained.

"It sounds like he's not the only one 'taken'," Mother remarked.

"Oh Mother, you should see his home. He lives in a huge manor with manicured gardens, extensive lawns and he offered to take me horseback riding. He even has his own chef and has invited me for dinner," I whispered enthusiastically.

"It all sounds lovely, Reena, but you haven't been in England that long. How long have you known him?" she asked.

"I only met him this morning," I answered.

"Aren't you rushing things a bit?" she asked.

"Oh Mother. You worry too much," I whispered.

"One day you'll have children of your own, Reena. Then you'll understand why I worry. Now hold your pendant against the quilt, I want to boost its protective charm," she said.

"Mother, I really don't think that's--" I began.

"Don't argue with me Morina Blythe!" she said in a loud voice.

I heard a slight stirring in Agatha and Amanda's beds.

"Shhh! Okay, here," I whispered, holding my black cat pendant against the quilt.

"Ward-Guardian!" she incanted.

The emerald-green eyes of the cat glowed briefly against the quilt.

"Please be careful, Morina. Remember, I love you," she whispered.

"I love you, too, Mother," I whispered back.

I rolled onto my side and tried to get back to sleep, but now I was fully awake and all I could think about was John and spending time with him at Ayersdon Manor. It was still early spring, and everything would be in bloom. How romantic it would be if we would ride through the forest together, or maybe relax on the lawn near his reflecting pool.

The more I thought about it, the more I felt like a silly schoolgirl again.

Would he want to kiss me? Would I let him? - in a heartbeat! What if he showed me his horns? Oh my god, if he did that, I would get so wet, I might even cum right then and there.

I tossed and turned with these and other thoughts in my head. Just when I thought I'd never get back to sleep, I passed out.

*******

Next Chapter: A fairytale day at Ayresdon Manor.

Please leave a comment and tell me what you think of the story so far.