Mormon BBW Redhead Goes Black!

Story Info
Christine falls for hunky Karim in Kanata, Ontario.
1.6k words
3.32
5.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

Meet Christine Pelletier, a five-foot-ten, curvaceous and big-bottomed, red-haired and porcelain-skinned French Canadian BBW living in the City of Kanata, Ontario. This lovely dame is in all sorts of trouble, but in a good way. Presently, Christine Pelletier is seeing a psychiatrist named Dr. Brian Keene regarding her issues. Christine is a sex addict, which conflicts with her strict Mormon upbringing. The person who turned Christine into a sex addict is a certain tall, handsome black Muslim gentleman originally from West Africa. Like a devil in disguise, the gentleman in question seduced Christine and converted her to the dark side.

"Doc, I am becoming a slut, I love it when Karim fucks me in every hole I've got and I cannot resist him," said Christine. Nodding gently, Dr. Brian Keene jotted down some notes. The tall, dark-skinned and silver-haired psychiatrist, a product of Jamaica and Toronto, considered the plump, red-haired and green-eyed white female patient on his couch. Christine weighed around three hundred pounds and the doctor wondered why so many black men, like this Karim fellow, insisted on hunting down big white women for wild, freaky sex. Are black men allergic to slender women? Hmm, maybe that's true.

"Feel no shame for your desires, my dear," said Dr. Brian Keene, after taking a deep breath. Christine nodded, and then continued with her story. While working as a security guard at the Palladium Sports Center, where the Ottawa professional hockey team play their home games, Christine met a very interesting fellow. Karim Abdelaziz Bahir, a tall, dark and handsome African immigrant recently joined the security squad, and Christine has been assigned to train him. Life hasn't been a bed of roses for Christine, not by a long shot. Karim is obsessed with white BBWs and want to fuck her in the ass. How do you like them apples?

"I am a good gal and a Mormon, Mr. Karim, I don't do certain things," Christine said as she sat in the cafeteria, with Karim sipping his Pepsi while looking at her. Karim grinned, and licked his lips, wondering what Christine would be like in the bedroom. Ever since Karim moved to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, from West Africa, he has been obsessed with white BBWs. Blame it on all the interracial anal BBW porn that is all over the place. Someone somewhere wrote that white BBWs have tight butt holes and as an anal sex enthusiast, Karim got curious. After satisfying his curiosity, Karim now hunts white BBWs full time.

"I have the utmost respect for a woman of faith, Christine, I am a Muslim gentleman," said Karim, and he took her hand and kissed it. Christine smiled in spite of herself. Karim was certainly charming, and the tall, well-built brother had a nice body on him. Karim reminded Christine of the black actor from that old show Rizzoli & Isles, the one who used to portray the superhero Cyborg on Smallville. What was the actor's name? Oh yeah, the late, great and dearly missed Hollywood hunk Lee Thompson Young. Karim was sexy, and truth be told, Christine was tempted.

"Alright, we can do coffee and see what happens," Christine said with a grin, and Karim smiled like a shark who's spotted an isolated dolphin. In Karim's homeland of West Africa, the ladies, whether Christian or Muslim, tend to be conservative. Karim remembered Esther, the wife of a Christian Pastor, who used to suck his dick while her husband was at work. There was also Yasmin, a prim and proper, Hijab-wearing Muslim lady from Mauritania who sucked a mean dick, rode the dick like a champ and even let Karim fuck her in the ass. After conquering the ladies of Africa, Karim targets the lovely BBWs of Canada.

A couple of days later, Christine and Karim met at the Bayshore Mall, at the edge of suburban Kanata and Nepean, for coffee. While savoring some fine coffee from Tim Hortons, the tall black man and the curvy, chubby white woman got to know each other better. Christine was pleased to discover that she and Karim had a lot in common. Karim was studying police foundations at Algonquin College because he aspired to work in law enforcement someday. Christine studied criminology at Carleton University, and tried to get a job in both police and corrections, but couldn't meet the fitness requirements. This saddened Christine a great deal, but Karim cheered her up.

"Christine, those police organizations and corrections services that rejected you are foolish, I see a beautiful and educated woman when I look at you," Karim said with a sincere nod. Christine smiled, pleased to hear those words. She looked at Karim in a whole new light. Perhaps there was more to the tall, handsome West African rogue than she previously thought. After finishing their coffee, they left the Bayshore Mall food court and walked around. Karim had only been to the Bayshore Mall a couple of times, or so he claimed, and Christine was happy to show him around. It's her duty as a good Canadian woman to make the handsome African foreigner feel welcome.

"You're unlike any man I've ever met," Christine said to Karim, who smiled and linked his arm with hers. As they rode down the escalators, the two of them shared their first kiss. Emboldened, Christine offered Karim to come over for some tea. They drove to the Marsh Road area of Kanata, Ontario, where she lived. Once there, Christine showed Karim what a sexy, horny Canadian BBW can do. Even though Karim has been banging BBWs all over the place, he's never had a Canadian one before. Christine certainly didn't disappoint.

"Oh nice," Karim said, groaning in pleasure as Christine knelt before him and sucked his long and thick ebony cock. Christine winked at Karim while fellating him. The sexy Mormon BBW has dated Arab guys, Indian guys and Latino guys but she's never dated a black man before. Christine liked minority guys because they treat white BBWs way better than the average white male does. Karim caressed the back of Christine's head as she sucked his dick. The handsome Muslim stud couldn't wait to stick his dick in the sexy white BBW's asshole. BBWs have tight assholes and the white ones are simply amazing. White female booty holes were made for big black dicks, let no one tell you otherwise.

"Hmm, feels good," Christine said, as Karim put her on all fours, spread her thick pale ass cheeks, and went to work. Karim lathered Christine's booty hole with his tongue, really getting in there. At the same time, Karim worked three fingers into Christine's wet pussy. The sexy BBW redhead began to moan in sheer delight as Karim worked his magic on her. Once Karim worked two fingers into Christine's asshole and she began to squeal, he knew he had her. For most women, anal sex is strictly hit or miss. Some love it. Some hate it. None of them are blasé about it. Christine seemed to like anal sex, and that's a quality every man loves in a woman...

"Are you ready for me?" Karim asked, while looking at Christine's big white booty. The sexy redhead BBW nodded. Karim smiled and took a condom, which he put on his dick. Afterwards, he took some lotion and smeared it on Christine's butt hole. Gripping Christine's wide hips, Karim pushed his big dark dick into her booty hole. Time for the Mormon BBW to discover the beauty of interracial anal sex with a well-endowed West African Muslim stud. Christine groaned as Karim's dick popped into her butt hole. The sexy BBW relaxed and enjoyed as the black stud fucked her in the ass. Anal sex makes the world a better place...

"Oh, Karim, I'm sorry but I've got to fart," Christine said sheepishly. The Mormon BBW felt embarrassed about having to fart in the middle of anal sex. Could things get any worse? Karim laughed and told Christine to go ahead. After a brief hesitation, Christine farted, right on Karim's dick. Karim grinned, and continued to fuck Christine's butt hole. He loved the way her big white ass jiggled as he filled her butt hole with his big black dick. Karim is addicted to the butt holes of white BBWs and if loving them is wrong, then this proud West African Muslim stud didn't want to be right. Karim fucked Christine's warm, tight butt hole until she tapped out.

"You are amazing," Karim said, and he hugged Christine, then kissed her forehead after pulling his dick out of her butt hole. Christine embraced Karim and kissed him back. The sexy Mormon BBW was honestly falling in love with the tall, handsome black Muslim gentleman. Sure, good Mormon girls aren't supposed to mess around with guys, especially non-Mormon guys, before marriage but Christine is thirty years old. How much longer is she supposed to wait before having some raunchy fun? Christine began seeing Karim seriously after that, but she still felt conflicted because of their religious and cultural differences.

"I love Karim and want to be his wife, Doc, I'll convert and wear the Hijab if he wants me to," Christine said firmly, after regaling Dr. Brian Keene with her tale of lust and woe. The good doctor smiled and jotted down some notes. After thanking Dr. Keene for the session, Christine got in her car and left. Once she got home, she was in for a surprise. Karim was there, looking great in a suit, and he even brought her flowers and some delicious Shawarma platters. Christine smiled at Karim and kissed him, and then they began to make love. Religious and cultural differences be damned, Christine is in love with Karim. Has she found true love at last? You decide!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers