Morning After the Dress

Story Info
Sweet wife learns more about herself and her husband.
1.1k words
3.85
21.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wilkie33
Wilkie33
89 Followers

I woke up the next morning with a feeling of peace and complete satisfaction. As I lay on my husband's chest I could see myself reflected in the mirrored closet door. Details of our adventure flashed through my mind and I found myself blushing at the very thought of what I had done and even more at what had been done to me. Just the thought of kneeling before a man on a filthy Men's room floor was humiliating but it also aroused very deep sexual stirrings. The very idea of taking a man's penis in my mouth was foreign and sounded disgusting, yet the memory of just that act made me lubricate and caused my nipples to tighten. I realized both my loving husband of seven years and I were sleeping this comfortable Saturday morning completely nude. I couldn't remember ever sleeping nude before. I looked at the mirrored version of myself and by looking you couldn't tell what a complete slut I was just mere hours before.

I realized that in the reflected image before me I saw a man from mid-shoulder down and myself. My head lay tenderly on his chest and my arm wrapped about his waist. His chest was exposed as he lay there comfortably asleep on his back and I was on my side facing him and the mirrored doors. I realized that I knew I was with my husband but to look at the reflection I could easily be with a complete stranger. Sure the chest and arms were familiar but how often had I seen him just laying nude in bed but for a sheet? I pushed the sheet down to expose my upper body and imagined that it wasn't a reflection at all. Rather it was the vision of my husband sitting by the bed watching me, watching us. His sweet demure housewife nude in the embrace of an unknown man. I pushed the sheet even further off our bodies. My side all the way to the knees was visible. There was no question that I was completely nude. My smooth bare skin was available to my husband's eyes if he were sitting in that chair beside the bed.

The man was now uncovered as well. He soft penis, no his cock inches from my hand. I looked down to verify my vision and he was there. I slid down so my head now lay on his stomach. I could still hear the rhythmic breathing of the sleeping man. He smelled of soap and maleness. It was intoxicating. I let my hand slowly and lightly wander over the soft appendage. It twitched. The man's breathing changed but he didn't move. I felt his hand slide up my back and under my arm to caress my breast. Instinctively I knew he was watching. He must see the same thing I did. A disembodied male body with a cute young wife, me, draped over his body. As I caressed his balls and cock he became increasingly turgid. The shaft began to swell. I was mesmerized watching it slowly ascend up his body. I wrapped my dainty fist around the shaft and slowly began pulling the skin taught and then sliding it up and over the head just to repeat the cycle again. I could see the sac surrounding his testicles tighten. His shaft now pointed up away from his body and on the upward stroke I could feel it contact my chin. It looked so dangerous, so intimidating in the mirror.

I wondered what my husband would think if he were sitting in that imaginary chair as I jerked off this man. The man's breathing was hastening. His abdomen was now a solid tense rock. Looking past his cock I could see his toes curled tight like they were cramped. I felt his hand on the back of my head. He strangled out a single statement. "Suck it for me."

I looked back at the head now purple and twice its original size. I licked it and he twitched and gave out a low throaty moan. I wrapped my lips around it and allowed my tongue to flatten and cheeks to relax. I moved my hand to his balls and slowly caressed them. His touch became forceful and my face went further and further onto his now glistening cock. I tasted a faint salty taste in my mouth. I circled his balls and gently tugged. His shaft elevated even higher allowing me to get even more in my mouth. The head of his cock was bouncing off the back of my throat and at times I felt that familiar feeling of my stomach and lungs getting ready to expel the foreign object. I overcame it and relaxed even further. His hand held my hair at the back of my skull now and with his insistence, I let the head pass the opening of my throat. I felt it compress and reform to fit the shape of the opening. My eyes began to glisten and tear up. I opened my mouth as far as I could and allowed the giant invader to slide all the way in. His grasp on my hair was tight but I wasn't afraid.

In the mirror I could see a woman being dominated, being used, allowing the man to do anything he chose. Her face was red and drool slid down the man's ball sac. I felt the string of wetness on my fingers and somehow realized that woman in the mirror was me. At that instant I felt my head being pulled off this giant cock. It popped out and I instinctively grabbed it and pumped as fast as I could. I watched in amazement as the woman in the mirror got load after load pumped onto her face. It went in my eyes and my mouth even in my hair. I lay my head down and regained my breath.

Finally I heard my husband say "That was fantastic." I looked to the mirror half expecting him to be sitting there looking at me.

I replied " Is that what you wanted the stranger in the bar to do?"

His response was measured and careful. "Sweetheart I would never ask you to do something you couldn't do. What happened last night and then again just now was fantastic and I love you for it."

I smiled and looked up at him for the first time and said. "Honey I found out I can do a lot more than I thought I could, and I enjoyed it as much as you."

I gave him a big cum soaked kiss and headed for the shower.

Wilkie33
Wilkie33
89 Followers