All Comments on 'Morning After the Dress'

by Wilkie33

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hmm... As I understand it, the wife sucked her husband in the men's room the day before. Her husband didn't mention anything about wanting to see her with another man. But she immediately develops the topic further, already about a stranger. Where did these thoughts come from as a slut? They say correctly: "Give her a finger, and she will bite off your arm to the elbow."

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

A little more character development, but good start

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good Story of a Good little slut wife.

More wife's should be like this

Looking forward to part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I did not understand if the wife was with another man or her husband. I can only guess the author became lost in his fantasy. An erotic sex scene is not a story. After they woke up horny I could not pull out a story from the words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The old adage "Be careful what you wish for because your wife will ignore that wish, jump well beyond what you wanted, and then claim it was all your idea." comes to mind. I've learned to limit my wishes regarding my wife to things like her making dinner, which always ends up with her either ordering delivery or making reservations for us, but never with her actually making dinner.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Didn’t really make much sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What the fk The same story as your last one why bother The last one was bad enough

StrappySandalsStrappySandalsover 1 year ago

I thought a good, somewhat provocative story... But it comes out of no-where. "Morning After the Dress", implies there is a previous story about "the dress"... but nothing in your body of work precedes this story. So, i'm still stuck on the night before, and how we got to this new, albeit good place??? And if you write a prequel, please, tell me something about a damn dress!!

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 1 year ago

Wow. The wife is a librarian, right?

Not huge on the condition of the kiss at the end, but that's just me. As for writing, amazing.

maninconnmaninconnover 1 year ago
@StrappySandals…I think I see it.

She woke up nude in bed with her husband, then her mind drifted to what happened (or could have, we don’t really know) happened the night before when she was wearing the dress. I can see it. We’ve entered her morning after thoughts and aftershock fantasies.

Wilkie, nicely done! Thanks for writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWilkie33@Wilkie33
Happily Married and staying that way. I write in both Male and Female voice. Many of my female based stories began as involved long term roleplay for myself and my wife. We have done just about everything two people alone can do and any stories involving others is pure fictio...