Morning Ass Play for Good Girl

Story Info
Good girl gets her ass rimmed following a good night fucking.
862 words
3.89
20.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning, who's my good girl?"

"Mmm yes, you're my good girl, aren't you?"

"Are you my good girl?"

I smiled as I lay there in the darkened bedroom, listening to him talk softly to our sweet old golden retriever who'd taken to lying next to his side of the bed at night, knowing she could convince him to give her a good scratching first thing in the morning. Which was just what he was doing.

And my smile also came from the fact that he knew me so well. He knew that when I heard him say the words "good girl," my heart started racing a little, that it got me going. And in this case, it woke me up in all the right ways.

So I rolled over behind him. Slid my warm body right up next to his, pressed my full breasts against his bare back, reached my arm around his front to lightly run my fingers through his chest hair, brought my lips right up next to his ear, breathed softly and whispered, "Am I no longer your good girl, baby? Did what I do to you last night make me a baaaad girl? Hmmmm? Do you want your girl good this morning, or do you want her bad?"

At that, he smiled, rolled over onto his back, and softly said, "I think I want a bit of both," and he pulled my face to his, opened his mouth, and our lips and tongues met. Ready. Wanting. Wet. Welcoming. My god, I loved how this man kissed me. It made me feel alive. Desired.

As we'd fallen asleep the night before, spent and exhausted from our activity, I'd wondered how we'd wake up this morning. Would we just get up and get coffee, or would we have any energy left for another round? If the kissing was any indication, it seemed pretty obvious that both of us were up for more. It was fervent. Deliberate. Passionate.

We were up for more, alright.

Well, I thought to myself as he pulled me on top of him, he was most definitely up. I could feel his dick -- rock hard, again, after what I'd put him through the night prior, damn -- pressing first against my thighs, and then, as I got settled in my new position on top of him, pushing firmly against the front of my pussy covered lightly by my white cotton panties, and nestled into my soft lush garden. Mmmm yesss. Feeling his desire, know what I did to him was always such a turn-on for me.

It also turned me on to feel his hands explore my body -- and that's just what they were doing right now. As we continued to kiss, as our breathing intensified and quickened, as I began to gently grind my hips up and down so I could feel the tip of his cock against my clit, and as I could feel the wetness grow in my pussy, his hands found my shoulders, my back, and then, thankfully, gloriously, my ass. First outside my panties, as he caressed and squeezed my cheeks, and then sliding them both inside, squeezing harder (yes!) and allowing them to wander further, down, down, and inside the crack to my sweet exposed cauliflower.

Ever since giving birth to my second child, my ass had been a source of shame -- the birth had caused some of the tissue that was typically inside to live outside, and because it was unusual, and not the kind of tight little asshole popularized by porn, I'd been embarrassed by it. And as a result, as much as I loved ass play, I'd begrudgingly decided that I wouldn't ever have it again.

Until since meeting him -- for sure a self-proclaimed ass man -- I'd learned quickly to trust him, and when he'd finally seen it for the first time, he'd called it his sweet cauliflower, and he'd licked and sucked it and reminded me how much I loved that.

I loved how he loved my cauliflower, because it was sensitive as fuck, and even the slightest touch drove me wild. So as he caressed it, as he reached further down between my legs to slide the tip of his finger inside my wet pussy, I knew right where that finger was going next, and as I'd hoped, the next thing I felt was the same tip of that same finger squirming into the cauliflower and pressing against the entrance to my ass and then, fuuuucckkkk yessss, sliding into my ass, making me grind harder, press firmer against his cock and how the fuck did he do this?

Then, his voice, whispering in my ear, "You wanna be my good girl, baby?"

"I do, I do..." I replied, breathlessly, as his finger slid deeper inside me.

"Are you willing to do whatever it takes to be my good girl this morning?"

"I am, oh yes I fucking am." Even more breathlessly, practically moaning it into his ear.

"Mmmm, good. Now where's that strap-on you used on me last night? I think it's time you got as good as you gave..."