Morning Coffee

Story Info
Paula knew that Dennis was too young, and her daughter's...
907 words
4.25
15.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scottalk
scottalk
82 Followers

Morning Coffee

I was lying in bed quietly basking in the illuminating rays of the morning sun streaming through the window when my phone unexpectedly rang. "Morning Paula," the voice on the other end said. I recognized the man's voice right away.

It was Dennis. Contacting me much earlier than I expected. "Morning D, you're a little early," I said.

"Yeah, I was trying to avoid rush hour traffic so I decided to leave a little earlier, and I brought us coffee, so there's no rush, we have an hour or more to kill, I'll be at your door in about 15 minutes," he replied.

"Okay, I'll leave the door unlocked for you, relax and make yourself at home, I'm going to jump in the shower." "Tina was right, I told him, she said that you're never late, always on time."

He chuckled and said, "yep, always." My daughter Tina had already left for work. She had asked Dennis if he could ferry me to pick up my car from his dealership's Service department when it opened this morning.

Dennis, I called him D, was my daughter Tina's boyfriend of five years. He was a Sales Manager at the local car dealership where I purchased my last car. I was at least twenty years older than Dennis, but he didn't hide the fact the day I walked into his dealership that he had an immediate interest in me.

I blushed and brushed him off, saying, "you should meet my daughter." "They say she's a younger spitting image of me, and she'll be with me tomorrow when I come in to finish the paperwork. She believes she has to approve everything single thing I do," I told him.

Truth be told, his bold manner heightened my senses also. He was strapped. About 6'2' with a well defined chest, but not too muscular. The way I like them, but not quite so young. But then, I wasn't looking for love. Been there, not ready yet.

I hopped in the shower fantasizing about Tina's boyfriend D sitting in my front room as I generously lathered my sex starved body, my hand eventually resting on my freshly waxed mound. I slowly inserted my middle finger into my hungry wet cunt.

I was so horny this morning I was almost tempted to walk out of the shower, wet and all, go stand before Dennis stark naked, and command him to fuck me.

Instead, I kept stabbing my pussy and massaging my breasts, ruminating about D giving me what I desperately needed, my perky nipples standing at attention. Suddenly, the bathroom door slowly opened to reveal D standing there stroking his fat, rock hard cock.

"You said to make myself at home, and it looks like I'm right on time again," he said as his dreamy eyes locked onto mine. Without uttering a word, I opened the shower door to let him know that it had been an open invitation that I hoped he would take me up on. Message received, he quickly undressed.

As soon as he joined me in the shower I dropped to my knees and swallowed him whole like the hungry bitch I was. He returned my hunger, grabbing the back of my head with one hand as he steadied himself against the shower wall with the other, then he began thrusting his morning wood in and out of my moist mouth, both oblivious to the water flowing over us onto my marble tiled bathroom floor.

Feeling his closeness rising to the top, I stood up. The look in my eyes told him I wanted more as I wordlessly turned my well endowed ass around to him. He didn't waste any time.

D plunged his shaft into my soaking hot pussy, then he reached up and filled both his hands with my bouncing tits and began gently stroking inside me. His pulsating rod got harder and went deeper and deeper. "Yes D, I whispered, keep fucking me like that."

He whispered back in my ear, "I dreamed about this pussy last night." D kept sliding his rod in me, thrilling me with bliss while he softly whispered more dirty talk in my ear. I arched my back to him and trembled with pleasure when he said he had been saving a load of cum juice just for me.

"I want it, give it to me D." I felt him tense and then he blasted his hot cum into me, spraying my inner walls with his bountiful load of cream, causing me to release a pleasing orgasmic scream that encouraged him to pound my pussy with long hard strokes until he spent it all inside me.

He rested his still swollen cock in soft wetness for a few moments while the cool water rinsed us off.

Leaning my head against the shower wall, my back to him, I felt D step out of the shower, heard his footsteps on the wet floor, and then I heard the bathroom door close.

Feeling completely satisfied, I slowly rinsed off, stepped out of the shower, threw on my bathrobe and slipped into my bedroom, embracing a few minutes to pull myself together.

When I emerged fully dressed, he had my coffee warmed, and handed it to me innocently, asking, "how was your shower?"

"I had an absolutely perfect shower," I replied with a smile, "absolutely perfect." "Now, let's go have an amazing day!"

scottalk
scottalk
82 Followers