Morning Diversions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Delicately her fingers tightened their grip on my head tugging my head back so she could look at me again. The look made me shiver, it was pure sex a sultry temptation I couldn't even begin to refuse even if I'd had the wish to and that thought was long gone now.

"Right now, what you need, and what I want this this." She murmured simply.

Then she pulled my head forward and buried my face in between her breasts smothering it with her soft delicious cleavage. I groaned against her skin feeling the silky softness brush my face. I heard her gasp as my rougher skin scraped against that delicate softness as we came together.

"Touch me." She murmured again. "I want your hands on them."

Her hands reached for mine again pulling them of her ass and guiding them up the sides of her body until she pressed them onto her breasts. I gripped them pressing against the sides of them and squeezed which only pushed and rubbed them against my face even more. The abundant soft flesh rubbed against me as my fingers kneaded and squeezed them enjoying it all.

As my face sank into her cleavage the scent of her swirled around me invading every sense I had just making me ache for her even more. I swept my finger across her skin slowly exploring tracing across that delicious softness touching it and loving how it felt. Jennifer still wanted more.

She eased back pulling her breasts from my face looking down at me again her fingers still tangled in my hair as she arched her back and pushed her breast forward. This time I felt her nipple rub against my skin hard and erect as she guided it to my mouth tracing it across my lips.

"I want......." She murmured softly ending on a sigh of pleasure.

I hadn't been able to resist it. That hard tender flesh rubbing against me had been to inviting. I'd opened my mouth and drawn it inside, a deep moan of my own escaping as I'd latched on and slowly started to enjoy it. I set my teeth against her skin and bit down gently.

My fingers held it close, and I circled it with the tip of my tongue sliding over the hard nub and sucking gently. Jennifer moaned softly pressing me against her bare flesh and I squeezed her breast taking the swollen tip between my teeth and tugging it before I swept my tongue over it again.

I could have done nothing else but enjoy her breasts and I'd have been more than happy. They were an exquisite temptation. I filled my hands with them as she pressed forward eagerly and just ravished her nipple teasing it to an ever harder point until she pulled back.

I almost growled looking at it in front of me hard and wet glistening from my mouth at least until she shifted slightly and brought the other breast across towards me. I watched as her nipple came across brushed delicately across my lips and parted them latching onto the stiff peak and started to suck.

Jennifer moaned again her head falling back as she cradled my head against her breast, and I swirled my tongue over it just sucking and teasing it using my teeth to tug and pull it on it even more as she rocked against me. Her breasts, how they felt, how they tasted it all drove me wild making me ache as I enjoyed her.

After a few more minutes she nudged me back and I drew in a shaky breath as I looked up at her watching me. Her skin was flushed as she looked back, my hands still firmly on her bare breasts as we watched one another. I felt her fingers run through my hair.

I drank in the sight of her letting my eyes run across every bare inch of her breasts watching as my fingers squeezed the lush big mounds and teased and played with hard nipples. Now we had started I couldn't stop myself I only wanted more and more of her.

"There's that wicked look again." She murmured softly leaning closer to press my face into her cleavage. "That wicked bad look that tells me you're thinking of doing some very, very naughty things with me." She teased continuing. "So, tell me what are you going to do?"

I groaned against her skin dragging my face up her cleavage until I could nibble on her throat while my hands rode up her back until I could catch a handful of her hair and just tugged her back, so her body arched, and those gorgeous bare breasts bounced in front of me.

I drew in a breath and met her heated gaze. "I'm going to enjoy you Jennifer. I'm going to enjoy those breasts again, I'm going to slide myself over them, between them, I'm going to fuck them and enjoy them."

"I think you did that before." She teased smirking at me.

"In part maybe but I haven't fucked them and cum on them doing it and I will today. You are not leaving here now, not until I've exploded all over those gorgeous big boobs of yours. I want to see you covered in it, the scent of me all over you after I've finished with you."

I heard her hum softly sliding over my lap as she ground against me. "Now that is definitely very, very naughty of you." She smirked slowly reaching out briefly to trace her finger across my lip. Then she pulled it back covered her big heaving breasts and squeezed them tight, so they poured out around her hands.

"Do you have any idea exactly how bad it is that you want to take that hard aching cock of yours, and then slide it slowly all over these lovely big luscious soft warm breasts. Then for me to squeeze them nice and tightly around you just to make it even nicer for when you fuck them until we both watch you explode all over them........" She drawled softly her eyes glinting as she watched me.

"I mean just thinking about it sounds very bad to me let alone doing it." She smirked at me.

"Bad or not it's going to happen." I groaned again watching as Jennifer just squeezed her breasts again rubbing them together as she caught my gaze just watching them.

"Luckily for you Mister, I think that it just might." She chuckled softly. "You're going to make them a nice sticky mess by the time were finished, and I can guarantee you won't ever look at this room again without thinking of it, without think of exactly how good it felt when you fucked me right in your bed and then sprayed all that hot cum over my breasts. But I think we have ourselves a deal." She added laughing holding out a hand.

I let my eyes run over her ruefully. I guessed that since she had turned up there wasn't much to be done about it happening. I couldn't resist her. I especially couldn't resist the thought of exploding out all over her breasts. Bad or not it was going to happen. I reached out took her hand and shook it. Then I tugged her forward and crushed my mouth against hers as I toppled backwards to the bed taking her with me.

She laughed playfully against my mouth, the sound muffled by our hungry lips as they moved on one another. We battled for position wrestling on the covers both eagerly sliding hands over one another exploring hungrily but it was Jennifer who won out maintaining her position.

She straddled my waist and kept me pressed back on the bed leaning over as her hands pulled at my t-shirt tugging it up and lifting it up. I raised my arms up allowing her to strip it away and she tossed it aside as her mouth skimmed over my skin licking and kissing across my chest.

She looked up smiling and watching my reaction as her lips briefly sucked my nipples and her tongue flicked out to tease down the middle of my chest and over my belly. Her fingers found my jeans and began to open them up popping open the button and as she continued to watch me slowly drew the zip down.

I looked down and watched her a groan escaping my lips my hips rising enough for her to tug my jeans down over my hips and then edge back enough to give herself room to tug them down my legs. Then I just watched as her hands climbed back up my legs my caressing as she went.

Her fingers crept along the inside of my thighs and then she slowly rubbed her palm along the firm bulge of my erection where it pushed against my boxers. She flashed a teasing smile as she bit her lip gazing up at me and pressed her lips to my belly teasing it with a kiss.

Her quick clever fingers snagged the waistband of my boxers and then she just pulled them back, so my erection was spilled out to rest against my belly as she then tugged them down my legs and tossed them away as well. I breathed out deeply sucking in a breath as she smiled at me again.

My cock now finally free pulsed happily. I had a moment to breath and then Jennifer caught it. Soft gentle fingers edged up my thighs, massaged and cupped my balls, her fingers rubbing them gently. Then she was reaching wrapping around my cock and slowly grasping it as it throbbed against her touch.

She pushed herself up the length of my body until she was laying alongside me, fingers still squeezing my cock as she teased it. Her body pressed against me, and I turned her head towards me taking her mouth hungrily kissing it, plundering it as she moaned.

She pumped my cock up and down her fingers edging along the shaft as our mouths tasted one another. "I'll take perfect care of this. Don't you worry." She mumbled against my mouth. "We'll make each other feel so good, you're going to thank me." She smiled at me and began to slide down my body.

I just groaned looking down at her as her mouth trailed across my skin, licking, kissing biting. Everything was sensitive to her careful delicate touch, she teased me her hand wrapped around my cock stroking it until she reached it with her head, her hair trailing across my skin as she moved.

She stood it upright, her fingers holding me just beneath the head and then lowered her mouth to meet it. Our eyes met, she flashed me a wicked sultry smile and then her lips were rubbing against me soft and moist as her glossy lipstick smeared over me.

I groaned again as she parted around me and drew me inside her mouth. She moaned as well feeling that solid hard length edging against her as she sucked and stroked, her fingers and mouth working together to make me ache with pleasure. We watched one another as she did it, she just let me watch and enjoy her work.

She felt exquisite her lips closed around me just below the head using her tongue to rub and tease it swirling around over while her fingers edged up and down the rest of my shaft. I throbbed with pleasure straining against her as she teased me before she slipped free with a pop.

She grinned at me licking around the head again and then pulled me back and edged the head of my cock around her nipple. I groaned again and tried to thrust against her, but she pulled herself back just teasing still. "Ah, ah." She teased softly. "Not too much of that now. After I've had my fun, you can enjoy them properly until then you only get a taste."

She laughed softly tapped the head of my cock against her nipple again and then leaned over once more. Her lips parted and her mouth surrounded me again sliding down my cock deeper and deeper now. I reached up, pushed her hair back and just enjoyed the view of her sucking me.

She went all the way down to the base held herself there as I groaned and then rose back smoothly to the head once more swirling her tongue around it taking a breath and then diving down on me once more. This time I thrust up a little pushing against her eager mouth.

I throbbed in her mouth feeling her lips tight around my shaft as she sucked. The weight of her body, her bare breasts pressed into my thighs and her hands ran across my skin one on my balls the other just roaming across my thigh and belly as she touched me and teased.

I was so hard I ached. As she came back up, I raised myself and reached for her tugging her forwards so she spilled against me laughing. I didn't give her the chance to for long I took her mouth and kissed her deep and hard moaning against her lips as I let my hands roam over her body.

I gripped her tightly hands tugging the lacy garment she had been wearing around her waist before I flipped her over, so she tumbled back on the bed laying back spread out lush soft and utterly tempting. I covered her in an instant my thigh pressing hers legs apart exposing her bare sex.

I didn't want to wait, couldn't if I was being honest with myself at that point. I settled myself between her spread thighs and lined myself up with her nudging the head of my cock against her entrance already feeling the heat and wetness spilling from her. Rocking my hips, I pushed the head up and down obviously not quick enough for Jennifer who reached down grasped the head and guided it right where she wanted it.

"Fuck me." She moaned the only thing she managed before a long moan escaped her lips.

I didn't wait then, just pushed forward with my hips and let us both watch as I guided my cock inside her sliding effortlessly into her slick wet folds. She parted around me easily a soft sigh of pleasure escaping her lips as I plunged inside her, eyes fluttering with enjoyment.

She felt exquisite as always. I held myself there just savouring it feeling her squeeze down around my cock as she gripped it. But it wasn't what she wanted, it wasn't exactly what I wanted either. She had me riled up and I couldn't resist. I drew back my hips pulling back to her entrance and thrust again slapping against her body.

She groaned beneath me those luscious big breasts bouncing and swaying as I took her just another reason to do it again which I promptly did. The sight of them bouncing again had me reaching forwards grasping one squeezing it tugging on her nipple and teasing it as I pressed tight against her.

She moaned and arched beneath me. "Yes." She hissed out biting her lip. "Give it to me." She urged me on rippling around my shaft and tightening on me as I thrust again in and out driving myself inside her fucking her, enjoying how she felt and how she looked as she lay back sprawled across my bed.

I ended up on top of her the weight of my body pinning her to the bed as she squirmed beneath me. Her legs spread wide giving me more room to pump inside her and then she drew them back and hooked them over my hips pulling me even closer against her body. Her lips captured mine and she moaned against my mouth.

I drew back and thrust forward sinking myself deep inside her, plunging on until my balls were pressed tight against her entrance just feeling the slick lush heat of her coating my shaft dripping out being smeared over us both. It was erotic and exquisite and impossible to resist.

We rolled and moved together bodies slipping and sliding while hands and mouths roamed over bare skin nipping and kissing as we went. She ended up on top of me grinding back onto my cock as I drew my legs up so her soft behind bounced against my thighs. She moaned against my mouth breasts squashed against my chest her nipples hard tips scraping over my skin.

"See how good I make you feel." She moaned against me softly. "I bet it doesn't feel this good with anyone else. Not with your girlfriend she doesn't know what you need. Not like I do." Her voice a soft drawl, every word a sultry tease as her lips teased my skin little kisses every time, she spoke that made me ache.

I ran my hands up her sides squeezing her boobs just pushing up against her as she ground back onto my thighs. Her body quivered lush and tempting. It was hard to argue with her assessment. We hadn't spent a lot of time together but when we did it was never not memorable. Something about the busty brunette beauty fired me up.

She pushed herself up and began to bounce more, her thighs slapping on my hips as she pushed back. Those lush big breasts began to bounce and sway sliding against my face as she rose higher until I was almost buried between them. I turned slightly caught a nipple and bit down sucking hungrily.

She gasped and moaned hands sliding around my head and slowing down once more. We were almost face to face again with her sitting on me now while holding my face against her breasts while she moaned softly. All that smooth soft flesh brushed against me, and I made the most of it kissing and nibbling until I caught her other nipple and sucked that to.

I grasped her breasts squeezed them tightly pressing them against my skin inhaling the sweet scent of her skin before I let them slide slowly back down to grasp her hips as she squirmed on my cock slowly rocking. The pleasure was exquisite just being buried deep inside her as she gripped me. The friction of her soaking wet flesh on my hard cock was immense.

Her hands settled on my shoulders gripping me tightly and holding on using it as leverage to lift herself up sliding up the length of my shaft before she bounced back down her rear quivering as it hit my thighs. I pulsed against her as she came back down just feeling her grip my cock and squeeze it with her muscles.

She ground on me panting and straining and then pushed herself up once more. This time I helped her my hands on her hips guiding her up smoothly and then as she came back down, I pulled her onto me deep and hard, so she moaned jerking at the impact as her sex engulfed my cock in one quick go.

Still moaning she pressed forward again her breasts sliding against my face as she began to move more quickly up and down slick and smooth on my cock. I held her hips and helped her move scraping my teeth against her soft flesh teasing her nipples or else just nipping at the abundant lush curves that were being pushed against me.

I let her ride it out feeling her quiver and shake as she did her breath hot on my ear as her hands slid around my head and held me close against her again. She used my body to build her pleasure just sliding up and down on my cock and then squeezing and tightening around me as she came down and gripped me tightly.

She slowed again licking her lips as she shuddered. She held herself on me and then slowly arched back her hands reaching back sliding along my legs until she gripped them holding herself steady as she just pushed and rocked herself against my cock grinding against my body as she pulsed around my shaft.

I moaned again my length throbbing inside her as she worked it just tightening around me and squeezing as she bit down on her lips. I reached out for her one hand back up to squeeze her breast the other up to where we joined so I could play with her clit rubbing it teasing her, toying with her. She moaned again her eyes opening as she looked at me.

"That's why I needed to come." She stammered breathlessly. "Just to see that look on your face when you look at me, when you enjoy me. Like there isn't anything else in the world you want to do other than to fuck me and enjoy me. Just real good hot sex. I know I make you feel better than anyone else just enjoy it."

Every word she spoke made me ache. I couldn't dispute the fact or argue against it. She knew all too well how good she could make me feel. She'd enjoyed the result; she could feel it now. She squirmed against my cock squeezing and tightening around me as she ground on my hips, and she knew there wasn't anything I'd rather be doing than enjoying her.

I gripped her hips fingers digging into her flesh as I tightened my grip and then bucked up throwing her of rolling her over, so she was underneath me now. My weight fell across her holding her in place and I lunged forwards hips surging, thrusting and I drove myself inside her again.

We both moaned at the same time. Her leg came up squeezing my hip and I gripped it holding it against me as I thrust against her short sharp movements that pushed my cock in and out of her, pumping my aching length in and out of her quivering flesh. She moaned again gripping me tightly rearing up to nip at my neck as she did pulling me even more tightly against her.

I gritted my teeth and just continued to take her slapping against the front of her body pressed tightly together. Her breasts bounced and moved and again my mouth dipped down to kiss and suck at her nipples listening to her gasp as she felt my teeth graze the sensitive tips. She arched beneath me and pressed them into my face.