Morning Diversions

Story Info
A morning of work is disrupted by the arrival of a surprise.
13.3k words
4.83
6.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Peronath
Peronath
88 Followers

A/N This is a follow up to two previous stories, Sauna time fun, and Repair job Rendezvous. I'd recommend starting there, but otherwise enjoy.

"Don't forget to the lock up on the way out, make sure you turn the machine on as well and put the dishes away." Maggie smiled at me.

"I won't and I will start it of before I get going." I added smiling at her as she looked at me. She nodded once blew me a kiss and then slipped out the door closing it behind her. Living with someone was still something I was getting used to, but it was a challenge I quite liked.

I'd been dating Maggie since before my last encounter with Jennifer. It might not have been quite as serious then, but it was becoming more so. We got on well, enjoyed each other's company and so far, were finding living together something that was working well.

Apart from that last wild romp with Jennifer there hadn't been any distractions and even that I pushed aside since we hadn't been as serious back then. Things were different now I was enjoying life, enjoying being with someone and as yet hadn't been anywhere near Jennifer again.

I finished getting myself ready for work went back put the washing machine on and then was taking care of the dishes when I heard the doorbell ring. I wasn't expecting anything, it was also early so I had no idea what it might be. Frowning I grabbed a towel, dried my hands and left the kitchen heading into the hallway and made my way to the front door.

Opening the door though I just stood and stared baffled by the sight that confronted me. Something that seemed to please her immensely if the slow sultry smile that crossed her face was anything to go by. I swallowed hard just looking at her my heart giving a lazy extra beat thudding in my chest.

"Hi!" Jennifer Love Hewitt murmured softly. "Aren't you going to let me in?" She continued the sultry sound of her voice making me shiver.

It was stupid maybe, or maybe just the affect she had on me, but I stepped back gave her room to enter past me. Her body brushed mine as she entered, and I shivered another little teasing smile crossing her face as if she had seen and recognised exactly the effect, she had on me.

I closed the door behind her slowly almost knowing it meant trouble as I did. Me and Jennifer had too much of a connection at this point. Turning around and looking at her made me want to drag her down and enjoy her all over again. I bit back the urge and just breathed deeply taking her in.

She smiled at me a hand resting on her hip, a knowing look as if she had the exact sense of all the thoughts that were currently running through my mind. She probably knew me to well. Already I felt tense just an added sense of awareness with Jennifer so close to me again.

"Jennifer....." I began again trying to clear my head and just work out exactly what she was doing here.

"Aren't you going to offer me a drink or show me around?" She smiled laughing again. "Your hosting skills need some work." She looked around as she took in the little of what she could see of my house.

I smiled ruefully and shook my head. "Can I take your coat?" I asked her my eyes running across her figure which currently consisted of a large black leather number which concealed her curvy figure while she clutched a bag in her hand. She smiled again a slow lazy gesture.

"No, your fine." I would like the tour though." She added again.

"I mean if you're sure you know it isn't what your used to though." I began before she cut me off.

"It doesn't matter. It's yours. I'm curious to see what you live like."

"Well, it isn't just me now really. My girlfriend lives here to so it's the two of us really."

"Doesn't matter call it curiosity." She interrupted. "I just want to take a look I always love seeing how people use space and decorate things." She continued while I absorbed it all in.

I sighed a little, the bright smile on her face made it impossible for me to resist her. I think she knew it well enough. I knew her well enough she had something in mind but trying to keep stoic about it all instead I offered her my arm much more formal. Jennifer just smiled at me.

She dipped into a slight curtsey. "Why thank you good sir." She added chuckling taking my arm and linking it with her own.

Of course, Jennifer being Jennifer she leaned and pressed herself in against my side. I could feel the softness of her body as it brushed against me, the scent of her perfume. I suspected she did it on purpose simply to awaken old memories, again she knew I couldn't resist.

But I led her out of the hall through a doorway and into the living room. We did only have a small space cosy but nothing like her place. Having seen as much of it as I had I knew that. There was a sofa, a small table, a tv to one side and then several bookshelves and other scattered pieces in here. Jennifer made a soft sound of pleasure.

"I love the colours here, and the furnishings." She murmured leading me now as she paused to run her fingers across a cushion.

I watched her smiling. "I can't take the credit Maggie, my girlfriend changed a lot when we moved in together.

"Ah so you needed a woman's touch." She teased me gently nudging me with her hip. "Come on next." She continued.

I led her on through the living room through an adjoining doorway and on into the smaller room. We used it more as a snug and office space. It had a desk set up along one wall another couch on the opposite side. I paused again feeling Jennifer's fingers brushing my arm.

"This is more just an office space, if we need it or to relax sometimes as well but mostly work." I murmured softly watching as Jennifer paused to take a look. There wasn't much to be said about it. It wasn't a room that had changed much. Instead after a few minutes I led her back to the hallway.

Once there I continued straight on leading her through the far end out into kitchen beyond. That had been brightened a little but was otherwise mostly the same. Plenty of worktops, a breakfast bar for early mornings, a dining table if we ever had anyone around. At the far end a door led out onto the patio beyond and the small garden we had.

I paused there giving her a chance to look around the kitchen such as it was and then moved towards the doors that led outside on the patio.

"We haven't done much out there yet. Not really had to much chance or opportunity to really make the most of it. Although there isn't a huge space anyway." I explained as we looked out.

"It doesn't matter, it is what you make of it and I'm sure that given the chance you could do a lot." She murmured smiling at me.

"Well, that's really it to see." I added turning and glancing at her again. Jennifer merely grinned and gave me a nudge.

"I don't think so. I mean there is an upstairs isn't there. You still have to show me the bedrooms." She replied, a wicked flash of a smile passing across her face. I knew it meant trouble. Protesting probably wasn't worth it. Instead, I nodded slowly and led her back out.

We made our way back to the hallway and then went up a flight of stairs that led towards the landing above. Once there it wasn't like there was to much more to see. A bathroom led through one door, a spare bedroom through another. Once we had a look inside of those Jennifer herself steered me through the final doorway into the master bedroom.

"Well, this is it." I murmured slowly. "You've seen everything." I escaped her grip then and moved away just to give myself room to think a little more clearly.

"Maybe, although I don't think you've seen everything yet." Her voice was soft, and alluring threaded with amusement as I heard a soft thud as she dropped her bag, then suddenly felt the weight of her body pressing into my back. Her hands reached around and ran up my chest. I swallowed hard licking my lips as I looked down at them.

"Jennifer......." I began before she cut me off.

"I've got something for you to see as well." I didn't like the sound of that at all, at least in the sense that I really did and was just trying to avoid temptation. Hard when Jennifer's hands were already running up my chest slowly exploring.

"Now you listen mister. I picked a perfect gift for you to see. I think you're going to love it so why don't you just take a seat and let me show you. No buts." She chided me her voice a soft teasing drawl in my ear as she spoke drawing her hand back to pat my rear.

Before I knew it, she had turned me around placed me on the edge of the bed and had me sitting down there looking back up at her, as her hands rested on her hips. She looked entirely pleased with herself which was why I knew I was in trouble, at least even more than I already was.

She took a step back and just smiled slow and seductive as her hands slipped down over the front of her body to the coat she was wearing. It was belted at her waist but her clever fingers found the clasp and just held my gaze as they slowly drew it open slipping it free and then letting the coat fall apart.

She shrugged it off letting it fall to the floor still smiling playfully at me and suddenly she was there and wearing just a thin layer of lace, sheer and seductive it covered it torso falling to the middle of her thighs just held up by two thin straps. I ran my eyes across her seeing the darker shade of her nipples peeking out and then she was turning around showing it off.

"What do you think, how do I look?" She asked slowly.

I closed my eyes swallowing hard. "Breath taking." I muttered after a moment. I was about to continue when she cut me off and walked forwards to stand in front of me.

"Let's see. What I think you're going to say is that you have a girlfriend, and you can't do this right? I'll remind you I'm married, and we played this game last time and we both know how that ended right." Her head dipped down to breath into my ear. "That ended when you filled me again, for the second time that day I'll add." She smirked slowly moving forwards to sit on my lap straddling my thighs.

She sat back a little her hands resting on my shoulders. At this angle she rose above me, so her perfect sheer clad lacy breasts were right in front of my face. It made me ache and I had the urgent desire to grab hold of them and squeeze, or to just tear the lace open and press my face against them.

Valiantly I tried to resist. "Jennifer......." I began again only to have her silence me.

She placed a finger on my lips and held it there rubbing lightly. "Ssssshhhhh!" She whispered softly the tip of her finger caressing my mouth parting my lips and just brushing my tongue. "Just listen for a moment." She murmured again and she settled forward leaning into me.

"I keep having some really wicked thoughts, which I blame you for really, and mostly it's fine they make fun fantasies for myself. Every now and again though..........well you can see the fantasy isn't quite enough. Then the only real thing to do is to well explore them. So here I am, and here you are, and you know what that means don't you?" She smirked as she looked at me."

I shook my head feeling her finger pressing on my mouth as she teased me.

"Well, that means of course I'm not leaving here until I am perfectly satisfied. Remember I'm a client and customer service always comes first. Beside think about things practically. I'm not going to be telling anyone. You're not going to be telling anyone. So, unless your girlfriend walks back in and sees us there isn't anything at all to be worried about." She smirked a little still caressing my mouth.

"We can just relax and enjoying ourselves. This is simply a case of you giving a client of yours some good advice isn't it." She gave a wicked little shimmy grinding into me. "You know as well as I do how much fun we have. All those wicked little naughty things you like to do. You know how good it makes you feel."

She sank forward pressing her breasts into me as her mouth moved closer to my ear. "I bet as good as sex might be with your girlfriend it isn't good as with me. I bet she doesn't make you feel as good, or cum so hard as you have done with me. I bet when you fuck me on this bed soon it will feel so much sweeter than with her. I bet she could walk in, and you still wouldn't be able to stop yourself enjoying me more. I can guarantee that after you've fucked me right here on this bed, after the scent of me is all over your sheets you won't ever be able to forget how good it was to have me here right on your bed. I bet you won't be able to not think of me again every time your here, every time you're with her." She practically purred the words out whispering in my ear.

I shivered as I listened to her. She was right. You couldn't fault her logic. I had a hard time not being distracted by thoughts of Jennifer as it was. After this escapade I would be hard pressed to forget the sight of her showing of that lacy sheer clad figure as she had just done, and I knew she was far from finished still.

She reached down and grasped my hands holding my fingers and then guiding them to her thighs running the tips along the smooth muscled flesh where her lingerie had ridden up exposing more of her body. She was soft and tempting drawing me in further and deeper with every moment we lingered together.

"There now, that's already starting to feel pretty good I bet." She teased me softly her voice gentle and smooth as she murmured to me. "Just remember how good this feels, and then let yourself relax. I can make you feel so good if you let me. You know that I can." She continued.

I breathed slowly just feeling the weight of her body on my lap, the feel of her thighs as my fingers edged and caressed their way along the soft silky smooth skin, the touch of her breath as she whispered and teased my ear sultry and seductive. It was a hard combination to resist.

She continued to guide my hands along her thighs moving higher so I stroked them around her hips and then around behind her, so I found her rear. I sucked in a breath as I felt bare skin soft under my hands groaning even more as she squeezed my hands against her bare flesh, so I tightened my grip around her ass.

"There didn't seem much point in dressing up too much when I've just been thinking of your hands on my bare skin. The less layers I wore the quicker I could get them where I wanted." She murmured softly again so I almost heard the wicked amusement in her voice at my discovery of her scantily clad state. Just that one thin layer of sheer lace covering her body.

She moulded my hands to her rear, so I cupped and squeezed the firm flesh feeling her mouth brush the skin of my neck making me shiver as she trailed her lips over it. She rose a little higher and her breasts big and soft surged into view bouncing just in front of my face.

"See this already feels better doesn't it." She teased softly. "I know what you want. I know how to make you ache better than anyone else." She released a hand which I couldn't tear away from her body. Instead, she slipped it around my neck cradling my head and drew it forward to press my face against her breasts.

Delicate lace scraped against my face as I felt the warmth of her body, the scent of her skin. It was a subtle thing but drew me in even more an enticing mix of sensations that threatened to drown me. It was slow and sultry a measured seduction, but Jennifer was a master of it. She knew what I liked.

I felt the harder tip of her nipple brush my cheek where it thrust out against the delicate lace just holding it in. I wanted to take it in my fingers and tease it, wanted to close my lips around it and suck gently while I heard her moan softly as she strained against me.

Her head tilted my head back so I could look up and see her watching me, her eyes full of simmering heat and tension. "All you need to do is let me take care of you. I promise you I'll make you feel better than anyone else all you have to do is forget about everyone else and just let me enjoy you."

I swallowed hard my hands tightening their grip on her bare ass even as she lowered her head to meet mine. I shivered watching her, felt her tongue as she flicked it out and traced my mouth slow, teasing before her lips full and soft brushed mine. It was light and soft but even as I sucked in a breath, she caught me again taking my mouth in a deeper harder kiss letting me taste her excitement.

I could almost taste her desire. Felt it bubbling up inside her hot and tempting as she kissed me. Her tongue eagerly parted my lips and stroked across mine her body pressed snugly against me moulding her lush curves against my chest as I tightened my grip on her even more.

She moaned softly again grinding and sliding herself slowly on my lap rubbing against my erection as she held me close against her. She pulled back just looking at me, her eyes all simmering heat as she licked her lips running her hands through my hair until she lowered her mouth and kissed me again.

It was slower more seductive and teasing as she nibbled on my lips and stroked her tongue across my mouth a delicate gesture that made me shiver all over. I couldn't help my hands moving over her body fondling her rear, squeezing it, moving up to her back and then edging back to knead her again.

She pulled back a small, satisfied smile on her face as she looked at me. "There now this is starting to feel better, but I think we can still improve on it. You're starting to come around to my point of view, but I know something else that will convince you this is for the best."

She smirked at me her tongue playing across my lips as she sat back on my lap opening a little space my eyes followed her every movement looking on as they dipped down to slowly caress the swells of her breasts caressing the soft slopes with the tips.

Her hand slowly moved up to her shoulder and grasped the strap of the thin lingerie she wore. Slowly she edged it down loosening the hold it had on her breast which surged up threatening to spill out. I made a sound at the back of my throat, and she laughed softly as she looked at me.

"There now see, I know exactly what you want, and right now, what you want is this."

She smiled slowly her eyes bright as she reached down and scooped up her breast freeing it from the confines of the lace. I stared watching her fingers press into that soft flesh and squeeze it before they captured her nipple and tweaked it gently the dark tips already hard and erect.

I couldn't look away; it was a captivating intense sight watching her free her breast and then just gently attend to it's evident need. It made me ache, hungry for more, hungry to take it and enjoy it as she likely knew it would do. Big soft and tempting it bounced there tantalising close as I looked and stared and found myself unable to stop.

"There." She breathed out slowly that's better. Or maybe at least half better." She smiled teasingly and reached for the other strap.

I watched her gently push it down and slip her arm free as the sheer lace fell to her waist. Her other breast surged free to join the first, so she provided a veritable visual feast to stare at now both breasts bare and proud directly in front of my face. Even then she was far from finished.

Her arms circled my head again holding me, her fingers sliding through my fair as she stretched and moved my eyes following each and every movement of her breasts as they bounced and jiggled in front of me. They were impossible to resist a fact I well knew.

"Now that is better." She grinned as she leaned closer pushing herself up straighter, so her head was above me her breasts moving ever closer to my face making it even harder to resist. My erection strained with need and every moment I felt the urge to grab her and take harder to resist.

"We always have so much fun together you and me. I know exactly what you need, and you know how to give me exactly what I need so I don't think there is ever any problem with us just giving each other a helping hand." She breathed out again leaning into me once more.

Peronath
Peronath
88 Followers