Morning Diversions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Peronath
Peronath
88 Followers

I made a sound half groan, half growl. I heard her throaty chuckle of pleasure as she basked in the attention lips teasing my shoulder as we pressed close together. Everything made me ache, the way she felt, the way she moved, the noises she made. The excitement and desire made me just want to take her again and again.

I held myself there breathing deeply. Neither of us really moved we just took a moment hands and mouths exploring one another as we caught our breathes. I felt Jennifer squeezing and contracting around my cock and just ground my hips against her trying to push myself as deep inside her as I could.

My hands just caressed along her sides stroking and exploring running down to her hips and slowly back up again until I held her face lightly. She smiled at me lifting herself up and stealing a kiss her mouth soft and exquisite as she nipped at my lips and squashed her breasts into my chest. I shook my head at her ruefully.

"I knew it was a bad idea letting you inside." I murmured withdrawing from her.

"Ah but then you would have missed out on so many fun experiences." She teased me again.

Rolling over onto her side her mouth captured my cock again lips parting around the head as she sucked lightly teasing it with her tongue as she tasted us both glistening all over it. I moaned my head falling back just enjoying it. You couldn't fault her logic.

My hips bucked and I rocked them slowly working myself in and out of her mouth, just feeling the soft touch of her lips on my shaft and her fingers grasping the base holding it steady. I couldn't stay there and do nothing else. I had to reach out myself exploring and caressing her in turn.

My hand closed over her breast kneading, squeezing pinching her nipple just making her moan around me as she sucked. I reached on down further sliding over her belly and then lower still pressing on down between her thighs and then reaching back to massage her sex sliding my palm across the swollen hot entrance.

Using the tips of my fingers I spread her open and pushed one inside stroking deep listening to her moan even more around me. It was all too easy then adding another slowly using them to fuck her whilst she sucked hungrily around my cock her mouth easily taking all of me in and out as my hips thrust and I drove against her watching her take it.

I was doomed I knew that. She had been entirely right. I wasn't going to be able to forget doing this anytime soon. Her naked sprawled over my bed hungrily enjoying me. This was before we'd even finished. She just did things to me, and I couldn't have explained it. Even now she pulled back just resting the tip of my cock on her tongue and licked as I pushed my fingers repeatedly in and out of her.

She drove her hips to meet me always wanting more. A single drop of fluid gathered at the head of my shaft and carefully and very deliberately she looked at me as her tongue danced up and swirled over it licking gently flashing a smile at me as she did. I groaned again feeling my cock ache and twitch under her skilful attention.

"If I admit your right do I win a prize or some other added bonus?" I asked her just using my thumb to rub at her clit.

She smiled even as she shuddered. "No but I'm sure the personal memories of how bad you were with me here right here will be their own reward. I mean just look at how bad you are being........"

She continued to tease, this time wrapping her hand over my shaft as she stroked it, squeezing the head until more pre cum seeped from it. She leaned back and arched lifting her breasts until the head brushed slowly over her hard nipple.

"This is pretty bad of you isn't it covering me, and you haven't even really started yet we both know you'll do far more when you finish. We both know your girlfriend could probably walk in right now and you wouldn't be able to stop because you want these so so bad." She pushed herself up brought her head close to mine as she talked that voice just pure sex.

My cock slipped and fell between her cleavage, almost on instinct my hips drew back and then thrust forward. I groaned feeling my shaft sliding over her cleavage.

"Oops!" She chuckled softly. "But you can't have that just, yet you need to give me more of what I want. You need to make me cum all over you, all over your bed first and then I'll let you do as much of that as you like until we both see how good I look when you've finished."

I eased my fingers out of her slowly pulling them free as she looked back at me smiling. I wanted that, more than anything else right then I wanted that. I crushed my mouth down against hers again kissing her hard and deep. She pressed that soft body against me arching and rubbing as she did moaning softly as she nipped at my lips until I dropped a hand on her shoulder.

I spun her around reached around and cupped her breasts nibbling on her ear as I squeezed them groaning at the feel of her. Then after I released them, I moved my hands to her back and pushed her over. She was laughing as she laid face down on the bed and then pushed herself up on all fours tossing her head as she looked back over her shoulder at me smirking.

"Come on then. Come and take me." She teased just rocking and bouncing her rear at me.

I spanked her then a firm slap making the flesh jiggle and bounce as I moved myself behind her and guided the head of my cock back to her entrance. I stroked it up and down her lips and as she drew a breath, I thrust forward driving myself inside her. She was aroused enough and open enough now that she took my length easily, my shaft plunging deep as we both moaned together.

I pushed inside only stopping when my hips were pressed against her rear. I held myself there running my hands across all that smooth skin squeezing it as I went and just feeling Jennifer tighten and milk my cock working the shaft. She arched her back pushing back against me driving me ever deeper inside her just making me ache at the sensation.

Then she gripped the bed hands tightening on the sheets as she slowly pulled herself forward and then slowly pushed back again. I groaned watching her slowly fucking my cock using it like a toy. My shaft glistened from her juices, but I had the delicious sight of her sex spread apart by the head of my cock watched her lips just gripping and squeezing it as she moved along me.

She sped up a little moving smoothly sliding slowly back and forth her breath catching a little at the friction. I swallowed hard just holding myself back still, letting her use me as she liked at least for the moment. I was content enough to just let my hands wonder across her exploring, touching, watching her take my cock so perfectly. She almost pulled herself free every time, just the very head resting inside her before she thrust back and pushed herself back onto me until her ass rested on my hips.

There was only so much I could take, however. Finally, as she pushed back to meet me, I thrust forward again lunging until I drove deeper once more, and we came together. I heard her moan then, her body quivering under the impact. She pulled herself forward and pushed back again. I thrust to meet her, and this time gripped her hips pulling her towards me for good measure making her take even more.

She arched again her heavy full breasts swinging as she moved. My fingers dug into her hips gripping them tight just holding her steady as I pumped her full of cock gritting my teeth as she gripped and squeezed my shaft sliding herself along it. She always felt too good like this something I was utterly unable to resist.

I thrust harder and deeper speeding up as I found it impossible to resist her that hunger and need clawing at me. She pushed herself up higher and arched her back, matching my pace thrusting back so her rear quivered as we came together my hips slapping against her. Head thrown back moaning in pleasure she looked even more enticing.

Groaning I spanked her and squeezed her ass stroking my hand over her before spanking her again making that flesh bounce and jiggle. Then I pushed my hand up her flank following the curve of her body until I found her breast and squeezed it even as she bounced against me taking my cock over and over again.

"Fuck me, fuck me." She panted out the words, her voice straining from the pleasure and exertion urging me on. It was sex just raw and primal that urgent rapid need overwhelming us both. It might be wrong, but it felt to good and I wanted to leave Jennifer a sticky hot mess after I'd exploded across her.

But I gave her what she wanted keeping a hand on her breast the other on her hip and just fucked her hard. Gritting my teeth to bite back the moans I drove inside her, greedily enjoying the sight of her lush figure bouncing against my hips, my cock spreading her open pushing inside.

She thrust herself back against me her back arched an endless stream of moans, pants and other noises spilling from her lips as she took what she wanted. I was happy to give it, I knew as soon as she was finished, I'd have the chance to satisfy my own aching need and enjoy her breasts again.

My shaft gleamed with her juices, her skin glistened with it where it dripped out or was smeared against her. She continued to hold herself up pushing and thrusting back on me trying to take as much of me as she could. She squeezed and contracted around me with every stroke making me ache as I fought to hold back.

She pushed herself back up wrapping an arm around my neck and kissed me hungrily her lips, her tongue, her teeth all devouring my mouth, licking, sucking nibbling on me. I wrapped an arm around her breasts squeezing them as I held her against my chest just feeling her grind on my cock.

"Fuck me." She told me succinctly. "Fuck me, make me cum all over your bed so that you won't be able to ever come here and not think of me or how good I made you feel again. I know I make you feel good. I can feel it, I can see it. Prove it, fuck me give me what I need, what I want and then you know I'll take care of you better than anyone else can." She teased me lips grazing across my skin my lips, my throat. I shuddered under her attention a hot aching mess.

I groaned just completely unable to resist her. I thrust her down pushing her forwards this time planting her torso into the bed my hand resting on her shoulders just holding her there her rear raised up just all too tempting to resist. Then I drove deep inside her again ruthlessly now just using her.

It was raw and hard now, bodies, pleasure, the noises. Jennifer panted and strained clutching at the bed even as she pushed back impaling herself on my hard cock. I lunged steadily driving myself in and out repeatedly, hips slapping against her ass still holding her down with one hand.

The other just reached across her sliding over her hip and down between her thighs until I could find her swollen clit and start to rub and play with it stroking the tip of my finger over the swollen hard bud in rapid circles. Jennifer groaned again grinding against me every breath she took ragged.

I gripped her shoulder and squeezed just holding her and using her to balance myself as I thrust plunging inside her greedy hot sex. She quivered and shook under the onslaught just gasping and moaning as I pummelled her repeatedly. But she took it all tight hot and wet she squeezed me and bounced herself of my hips.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me." The words spilled from her lips like a chant urging me on.

I gripped her shoulder again just making her back arch as I held her using her for support. I knew she was close, could feel it in the way she moved, the way she sounded. I just thrust against her deep and hard and continued to focus on teasing her swollen clit rubbing it with my fingers.

Her head came up again another deep groan of pleasure spilling from her mouth as she hungrily took my cock and then I felt her climax. She squeezed my cock her body rippling around my shaft tightening almost making me explode with her. Instead, I just about managed to resist the temptation.

I fucked her, I played with her, I let her ride out that pleasure moaning as she worked my cock shivering along the entire length until she just slowly started to relax, the tension draining from her as she lay sprawled on the bed. I slowed down breathing deeply taking a moment to calm myself.

I was half laying over her just running my hands along her back, my lips skimming across her neck as she panted softly into the sheets beneath us. I edged myself in and out of her although it was more a case of me teasing us both rather than anything more deliberate.

I was aching for more though; I was aching for the feel of breasts big and soft wrapped around my cock. I was aching to feel them as I slid between them slowly. I wanted to feel them and watch her as all that pent up need and desire exploded out and I left her a sticky hot mess glistening after I'd finished.

To hungry to stop myself I stroked along her shoulder and rolled her over, so she was laid back. She fluttered her eyes stretching out and just smiled at me. I covered her body and kissed her hungrily as she laughed against my mouth hands encircling me and pulling me down.

"Is there something I can help you with?" She teased softly.

"Oh, I think so, I definitely think so." I muttered pulling myself free and lowering my head back to her breasts again.

I found them with my hands, my mouth and greedily enjoyed them. Squeezing them I filled my hands with their abundant softness and captured her nipples, first one and then the other lazily dragging my tongue over the hard tips swirling and then just biting gently.

She groaned beneath me arching up to push them against me even more, surrounding my face in her lush soft cleavage. I would have been content with that I think, but as it was aching hard and with her intent on making sure I didn't forget one moment of this there was more to be done.

"Lotion." She murmured softly cradling my head as I continued to squeeze and suck and enjoy her.

Lazily I looked up at her. "Lotion." She repeated softly smirking at me as she arched again pushing her boobs against me. I got the point and sat up.

Reaching across I pulled open the drawer beside the bed and grabbed a bottle of massage oil lavender scented. Jennifer stole it from my fingers and flicked the top open. She took a sniff and humming appreciatively drizzled some across the tops of her breasts.

It ran down trailing across her skin glistening slick lines as I pushed myself up further slowly making my way up, so I ended up straddling her body just looking down as she laid back watching me. More oil followed spreading across her nipples dripping down between them.

Once she was satisfied, she had enough she added a measure to her hand and then recapped the bottle before dropping it beside her. She made a show then holding my gaze just a perfect teasing smile on her lips as she began to slowly stroke and rub her breasts for me.

She spread the oil over herself squeezing and playing, lazy strokes with sticky fingers tracing over her nipples. She squeezed them, she massaged them, she left them slick and glistening and coated in a shimmering layer of oil before she reached a hand to take hold of me.

I shivered as her oil coated fingers touched the head of my cock brushing slowly over it and encircled the head. She formed a loose circle squeezed it lightly and just edged over the head of my cock making me throb even more than I already was just teasing me.

"Looks like someone is looking forward to this part." She teased softly. "I told you I'd make you feel better than anyone else could and now I will, and you really won't forget how this looks afterwards let alone feels. You're just aching to enjoy me, let alone explode all over me."

She smiled at me one hand just squeezing her breast lifting it as her finger and thumb continued to caress the swollen head of my cock. Her back arched and she pressed her breast into me, a nipple just dragging over the head of my shaft as I swallowed hard biting back another moan.

"Just see how good that looks. Your aching hard cock and my luscious soft breast just waiting for you to enjoy them." She purred softly.

Her hand surrounded me and slowly worked it's way down the length of my shaft until she reached the base and then slowly worked her way back up towards the head once more. It was light and teasing just coating me in the oil adding to the sensation of her own wetness that still clung to me.

I throbbed under her attention swelling and hardening even more if it was possible. With my head back I just let her stroke me barely able to even watch without the urge there to just let go and explode all over her. I wanted it so bad it was like a ferocious ache that pulled at me.

The slick oily handjob Jennifer was giving was exquisite. Expertly her fingers caressed me paying attention to every inch of my shaft. Rubbing, stroking, squeezing she played and toyed to her hearts content keeping me on the edge. When a drop of pre cum gathered on the head of my shaft just hanging there her fingertip swooped in gathered it up and brought it to her mouth to just suck clean.

Her wicked smile and excited eyes made me melt even before the sight of her heaving glistening cleavage. It was this that made her irresistible. She was a lush, gorgeous temptation, combined with that playful teasing and her naughty sense of humour she enthralled me. There was no escaping it. I didn't want to then either I just wanted to cover her.

"Come on, let's get you where you want to be." She teased me again my cock still throbbing under her attention as her palm ran up the length of my shaft and her fingers wrapped around the head squeezing softly.

She guided me down arching to meet me. I sighed softly just as I felt myself brush her breasts again, the touch of her glistening cleavage made me ache even before we both just enjoyed how good it looked. All that glistening skin and my cock lightly rubbing against the slopes of her breasts.

"Come on, fuck them. We both know you are aching to." She smirked at me slowly and her hands let go of my cock and moved down her body instead.

She cupped her breasts glossy fingers squeezing those huge soft mounds lifting them up invitingly as she smiled at me. "Come on." She repeated softly. "We both know you'll feel so much better between them. I want to see you between them. You wanted to fuck them, you wanted to cover them. I want to see you erupt out all over them, I want to see your face when you know no one else makes you feel as good as I do." She teased me.

I groaned watching her reaching down to take hold of my own aching shaft. I gripped the base and nudged it down pressing the head against the slopes of her breasts rubbing it over that slick soft skin. I traced it across her nipple just enjoying the friction of that hard flesh rubbing against me.

I worked myself down sliding across the slopes of her breasts gradually pushing myself down to nestle between them and watched as she squeezed her breasts together just wrapping them around my cock surrounding me in that delicious soft teasing flesh that just made me ache with pleasure.

The sensation was exquisite. I held myself there pressed between them just the pure blissful satisfaction of those gorgeous big soft breasts wrapped snugly around my aching length. Enough thought, enough effort and I could probably have come like that just blasting across them. But I wanted more, I was aching for it.

I pulled my hips back and slowly thrust forwards pushing my engorged cock between them. The head slid against the curves as she held them pressed against me. I drew back and thrust again slowly still just savouring how good it felt to be pressed between them.

She released them turning slightly she reached above and grabbed a pillow bringing it back to prop under her head, so it was raised up and she was looking directly back at me. I groaned watching her, just waited for her to squeeze her breasts once more and push them around my cock so I could start thrusting again.

Peronath
Peronath
88 Followers