Morning Diversions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as her breasts surrounded me, I started thrusting again just pushing my hips back and forth as we both watched. I quivered under the sensation. She just felt so good I ached as I moved, little glistening trails being left on her skin in my wake as I grazed over her skin.

Her fingers reached over the tops of her breasts as she squeezed them just brushing against my cock teasing the shaft playing over my skin as we rubbed together. She looked on a teasing hungry smile on her face. She knew what would happen, she wanted this. She was eager for it.

As I thrust myself smoothly in and out of her cleavage just poking the tip of my cock out between them, she flicked her tongue out and licked across the head grinning at me as I groaned. I drew back and thrust forward more. She leaned back out of reach just teasing me with a smile. The next thrust and her mouth parted engulfing my cock making me shudder all over again.

I groaned at the sensation watching as she smirked at me. Pulling back, she licked her lips dabbing them with her tongue and I thrust forward once more pushing between her breasts and sinking deeper inside her mouth making her moan as her lips and tongue teased me.

I couldn't resist that building ache. I began to thrust faster my hips bucking against her as my aching cock slid smoothly along her slick curves. Sometimes it was more shallow pressing into her soft tempting cleavage. Sometimes I went further pushing forwards until her mouth closed around the head of my cock.

Jennifer clutched her breasts squeezing them, making sure they were pressed tightly around my cock. Using her palms, she rubbed them against me sliding them along my hard length, the glistening oil making the sensation exquisite to enjoy. The leaking pre cum only made it feel even better.

"That's it." She teased me softly. "Fuck them for me. You know you like how good they feel wrapped around you like this. You're going to feel so good just letting go. Just imagine how good it will feel, how pretty I'll look as you explode, as you cum, as you shoot out and cover every inch of me in that creamy cum." She urged me on making me ache even more.

It was hard to resist. Her soft teasing words made me want to erupt all over her right then. I was tempted to. But I wanted to wring every ounce of pleasure from the moment. I wanted to fuck her big boobs and just let myself go splashing out all over them. I did want to leave her dripping in it.

I began to speed up again sliding myself back and forth pressing firmly into her cleavage and letting her surround me in it. I groaned at the sensation her wicked soft flesh, her harder nipples, the scrape of her nails as they brushed against me. I thrust harder, faster, watching my cock swell dripping across her skin watching as she moaned her eyes drinking in the sight of it.

I felt myself ache, felt it build more and more with every second now. The pleasure built lapping against me, rising, surging making me groan as I fucked Jennifer's gorgeous breasts. I was smothered in cleavage those lush round mounds just surrounding me tightly as she squeezed them.

She continued to watch me urging me on her mouth hungrily teasing the head of my cock as I thrust it out the top of her cleavage. She'd swirl it over me flicking and teasing or sink her lips around the head as I thrust forward and pushed myself deeper. She kept rubbing and bouncing her boobs along the length of me adding to the pleasure making sure that even when I stopped, she was still playing with me.

I couldn't stop myself now, I was aching to much the need clawing at me. I wanted to explode, wanted to cover her groaning as I just fucked and thrust all over her glorious boobs. She knew what was coming she arched beneath me moaning and urging me on her voice another sultry tease.

Her voice, the way she looked, the way she felt it was all pure sex. The sight of it was burned into my mind. She was entirely right. I wouldn't be able to forget this. The irresistible tease that she was had driven me crazy lured me into this and I couldn't help but enjoy it fully.

She was sticky and wet with the oil, with my leaking pre cum. Her skin glistened with it, shining as I thrust against her only spilling out more and more. I wanted nothing more than to cover her just to let go, explode and spurt out see her gorgeous cleavage and heaving breasts covered. It was too much to resist.

Her molten gaze was pure sex urging me on. "Come on." She murmured softly. "That's it, cum for me, give me what I want. Just cum all over me. Your girlfriend can't make you feel as good as I can." She murmured encouragingly. She was right she'd been right this whole time.

I couldn't resist her. I didn't even want too maybe. It felt to good enjoying her just fucking those big soft tits knowing I was going to explode. Knowing I was going to turn Jennifer into a sticky hot mess right there in my bedroom and that it wasn't ever going to be anything that I'd ever forget.

I reached down covering Jennifer's hands with my own squeezing her abundant cleavage tight around my shaft. I couldn't stop now, didn't even want to. Hips bucking, I pumped my cock in and out of her soft flesh feeling the slick sensation of it surrounding me warm and enticing.

Groaning I began to move faster long deep strokes pulling back and thrusting forward working the length of my cock all over her delicious breasts until it escaped the top and peeked out. Jennifer didn't tease me now she looked on hungrily waiting for what we both knew was coming. We both wanted to see it, we both wanted it over her.

My hips surged back and forth, I felt the rush of pleasure building and spreading through me from my balls right the way up the length of my shaft until it reached the head which swelled and throbbed more and more with every moment. I powered forward felt that pleasure rush through me suddenly erupting uncontrollable and pulled back a final time.

I was already moaning as I thrust a final time pushing up between Jennifer's gorgeous breasts as she held them squeezing and rubbing them around my cock. I slid smoothly sliding all the way up until I pushed free of the top, the two of us watching the glossy head, swollen and thick dripping over her.

A little pull back and then I thrust again rocking forward as much as anything but more than enough to tip me finally over that edge. Groaning I came, the first shot erupting out, arcing up blasting against Jennifer's cheek as she jerked her head, the second struck across her mouth diagonally spilling back down across her skin.

She squeezed her breasts around me over the head of my shaft as I thrust again pushing into them more cum surging out spreading across her cleavage just being smeared and rubbed into it as I moved. I pushed out the top and another shot spurted across her neck even as I pulled myself back.

I angled my hips sat back and thrust again, still moaning this time my cock sliding up along her breasts almost vertically shooting out again sending more cum splashing across the slopes of one breast where it left a glistening trail. Another thrust, another shot across her cleavage.

I began to slow now just panting more cum dripping from me running down my shaft and just being smeared and rubbed across her soft skin as I edged against her. Jennifer released her breasts and took my cock wrapping her fingers around the shaft and just started to stroke and squeeze me.

Her delicate soft touch pumped out the rest spilling it across her fingers and over more of her breasts. Between us we ran it over them circling her nipples leaving them sticky and wet with it and then as it finally slowed and stopped, she sat up and took the head between her lips sucking it clean and swirling her tongue around me just making me ache.

I moaned again sensitive after my climax just feeling her lips and tongue playing over the head of my shaft before she finally released me and gave a pleased sound of pleasure. Her eyes glittered as she looked at me and then drifted down over her glistening breast.

"How's that for a picture?" She teased me grinning. "You did say that you wanted to leave me a sticky mess. I'm sure this qualifies as one and I just bet this isn't one you're going to forget." She chuckled softly her hands squeezing and lifting her breasts briefly. I could only groan in response.

She was right about that. As she arched up naked on my bed my eyes just drank in what I'd done to her. Glistening trails of cum were splattered liberally across her breasts and over her face. Even as I watched she used her fingers to dab at some beside her mouth and wipe it of before she licked her finger clean.

I sat back and rolled of her sitting down beside her. I trailed a hand lightly up her leg until it rested on her thigh still unable to take my eyes of her laying there naked bare and glistening all over. Beside me she chuckled again and stretched out just drawing my gaze even more.

"I did say I'd make it worth your while, didn't I?" She teased me. "I bet your girlfriend is nice, but I bet it doesn't match this. I told you I'd give you something you wouldn't ever forget. I'm certain I succeeded." She smirked playfully. "And to think you tried to resist, just see what you would have missed out on." She continued softly.

Her fingers still trailed over herself combined with the state she was in it made an alluring sight. Beside me she sighed. "I do however need to be moving. I'm just going to use your shower and then see if I can't borrow a shirt afterwards. Just think once I clean it, I guess I'll have to bring it back for you. I'm sure you'll appreciate that." She smiled wickedly at me just a little bit of her lips.

I looked at her ruefully. "It's going to take me enough time to get over this given how you look right now, and what we just did." I replied my eyes drifting down and running across her bare breasts.

"I think in a few minutes you'll be recovered enough. I'm sure there was enough motivation here to inspire you, and if not......well I'm sure I can think of something else." She smiled again pushing herself up and leaning close just nipping at my ear.

"Why don't you join me in the shower and help scrub my back, we can discuss when I should bring your shirt back and what you'll want for it." She added softly laughing as she moved of the bed and sauntered towards the bathroom.

Work it seemed would have to wait. I had a few more negotiations to make with Jennifer first.