All Comments on 'Morning Encounter'

by toughfire

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh my God I love it, what a sexy story, I just love that feeling of submitting to a real man like that, to be used and abused purely for his pleasure x sissy Lucy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wish it was me on my knees.This old bastard could use my mouth as if I were his cock whore ? ... I would be waiting for him to tell me "be here tomorrow you faggot slut .. & I will repeat the whole session" ... "do you hear me you Pansy Sissy Faggot Dicklette"

Yes Sir ... I will be here ! .. Thank you !

Slaveslutpatty69Slaveslutpatty69about 1 year ago

How erotically humiliating it would be to be worshipping that smelly, dirty dick

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Take out the piss toilet and dirty feet and the dirty bathroom setting...I would then be in heaven. I would love to be servicing a masculine, hairy, sweaty, musky crotched alpha male with low hanging hairy, fragrant balls full of cum and a hard drooling dick that is ready to unload. To be encouraged to give him pleasure while he is being verbal with me about how I appear to be made to service his cock and how much I love being on my knees to enjoy the pheromones his crotch is giving my olfactory senses, the essence of him...all manscent that travels straight to my brain and to my rigid dripping dick as I drink in the buffet of hairy masculinity in front of me. I'm ready to be fed and experience my deepest darkest desire to bring a man off with my mouth and tongue...what a dream.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I had a similar encounter with a college student at a public restroom who saw my large thick cock at the urinal and convinced me to let him suck it!

Fifty41Fifty41about 1 month ago

Oh man...great read...and as most bi.s and gays no.such a story has been performed millions of time.i lost my load when the piss filled urinal came into play.

.keep writing.great read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertoughfire@toughfire
I enjoy reading and writing stories about dominant men and rough sex. My stories are a form of hardcore fantasy and they are made for people who enjoy this type of entertainment. I don't support the actions of my characters in real life. English is not my native language and I...