Morning Glory

Story Info
Daddy reminds Kitten who is in charge. Kitten reminds Daddy.
2.4k words
4.23
10.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You wake up to the sun shining brightly in your bedroom. You wipe your eyes and look around waiting for the fog to lift from your brain. The walls of your room are a pale grey. You see a white dresser with sparkling faux crystal drawer knobs, and a matching armoire against the wall. You roll over to your nightstand to glance at the alarm clock, it's a full hour before it will buzz to wake you up. You catch glimpse of a gleaming thick glass picture frame on the bedside table. The picture is of you dressed in a wedding dress standing next to the most beautiful man you've ever laid your eyes on.

His tall frame towering over you. His strong arms wrapped around your waist possessively. His brooding dark eyes softened ever so slightly while looking at you, with a smile hinting at his usually firm set lips. His jaw clean shaven with a close precision that only he seemed to wield. His dark hair groomed into submission, like everyone seemed to be in his life. Your husband was the epitome of what you see is what you get. Cool, calm, and steady control rolled off him like the evening tides crashing the stony shores of the Baltic Sea.

As if a spell was broken, your morning fog lifts from your brain and everything comes rushing back to you from the previous night. The surprise visit to your husband's work. His punishment for your disobedience, and Your reward when he got home earlier that morning.

You smirk and roll over to feel a body next to you. You close your eyes briefly inhaling. The woodsy smell of his after shave, fills your senses. You lightly graze your fingertips down his smooth toned body. His tan skin contrasting vastly from your bright pale skin.

The heat radiating off him scorches you and sends electric through your body.

You glide your hands down starting at his broad shoulders. Continuing lower down the strong planes of his back and snaking your hands around his waist. Trailing your hands up his tight toned stomach to his chest, peppered with the same dark hair that dons his head.

He rolls to face you, growling lightly, waking up from your touch. You feel his arms snake around you and pull you further into him, so that your chests are touching. Your nipples instantly hardening. You look up to see his dark hair in an un-usual mess, just covering his chocolate brown eyes. His squared jaw covered in a light stubble. You love mornings because he looks so uncharacteristically unguarded. You smile sweetly and he cocks an eyebrow.

"What, have I told you about waking me before the alarm?" He growls close to your ear.

You giggle and nuzzle into his neck.

"Mm. But you sleep so long now, and I get lonely, waiting to play." You coo.

He chuckles and rolls on top of you.

"I should punish you for misbehaving. You've taken too many liberties lately, Kitten."

He pins your hands above your head. Kissing his way down your neck. He peppers kisses on the top of your breasts.

"Keep your hands above your head. If you move without asking, I will punish you." He says sternly.

You nod.

He continues his path down your chest to your tits. You feel light puffs of his warm breath on your nipples. You force yourself from bucking your hips to meet his. You groan, as you feel him position himself between your hips. Your breath catches at the feeling of his added weight. You love the way he feels on top of you.

He licks his lips, hovering over your nipple. So close that with just a breath you could end your torment and feel his lips on you.

He smirks, relishing in your torment.

"What's wrong kitten?"

You groan and glare at him.

He clicks his tongue.

"Does the cat got your tongue, kitten?"

Before you can respond he flicks his tongue lightly across your nipple. Then nips briefly. You feel every nerve ending snap like a rubber band stretched too thin, it sends waives of pain that quickly turn into a delicious crackle of pleasure. You moan, trying not to melt into him, like you always do. You at least want to put up a little fight. Show him that he doesn't control you. But deep down you know he does. You know you would literally kill to feel those firm lips wrap wickedly around your sensitive rose bud nipples. You love the power he holds over you.

"Please." You cry.

He smirks devilishly.

"Please what, kitten?"

"Please Da-daddy!" You stutter.

"Tell me exactly what you want kitten? My patience is wearing thin."

You lick your lips. Finding the irony in his impatience. You love seeing him so riled up, and tightly bound. Like a tiger pacing in his cage. His brown eyes shining with fierce dominance and lust. You can feel the tension growing around you, raw and dangerous.

His hand comes down hard slapping your right tit, with an ugly crack. Your flawless white skin, instantly marred with red, irritated welt in the shape of his hand. You feel tears well in your eyes from the sharp pain, but you also feel your panties getting wet.

"Please..." you stutter.

He growls slapping your left tit.

You suck in a breath threw your teeth, absorbing another blow.

"Please, make me cum." You cry out.

He grabs a fist full of your hair and jerks you to him and kisses you roughly.

"You want to cum?" He asks.

You nod.

"Does my slut want to cum?"

"Please Daddy."

He reaches down between your legs and starts rubbing his fingers against the crotch of your silk panties. You feel your pussy get even wetter. Craving his attention.

"Oh, your nice and wet, aren't you?"

You groan. You can't tell if the dull ache between your legs is your exacerbated need to feel him inside you.

Or from the pounding the night before. You feel your sore muscles tense more as he rips your panties off in one smooth jerk. He throws the shredded material on the floor.

He glares as you.

"What have I told you about wearing clothes to bed, kitten?" He growls close to your ear.

You bite your lip with a guilty expression.

"Sorry, Daddy."

"Tsk, tsk, pretty kitten. Now Daddy has to punish you."

You shudder.

"Get up and go get Daddy's belt." He says rolling off of you.

You get off the bed, your feet hitting the cool hardwood. You shiver slightly, not from the cold floor but from the cold stare you feel following you across the room to the closet. It's a good reminder that his stare can go from as warm as the vintage bourbon that he drinks on chilly winter evenings but can as quickly turn ice cold. Slicing through you, un-forgiving and lethal. You turn the knob to the closet door and pull it open. You see several of his belts hanging on hooks attached to the door. Neatly hung by color, style and material. He is a stickler for organization. You ignore them all, you know exactly which one Daddy wants. Your eyes land on 'the one', a worn and tattered brown leather strap, with a gold buckle. You reach and pull it from its hook. You pause a moment to smell the leather, feel the cool material in your hands. Remember the pain and pleasure it has brought you over the years. An old friend of yours indeed, his bite much worse than his bark.

You strut back to the bed and see daddy has pulled out black silk ropes, a ball gag and a black, silk ribbon from the bedside table. He motions for you to hand him the belt. You hand it to him. He grabs your arm roughly, his fingers biting into you hard enough to bruise. He flips you, so your back is to him. You feel him gather your long fire locks and gently braid it into a tight braid that falls to your mid back, tying it with the black ribbon.

He walks across the room to a desk and pulls out a heavy wooden office chair and wheels it in front of you. He positions you so you are bent against the chair, however not letting your knees rest in the seat. He works intricate knots, tying your arms and hands to the arm rests of the chair. He puts your feet on the wooden leg base of the chair, they bite into the tender muscles and skin of your feet. He has you tied so that you have to balance to keep from falling over. It requires you to stay still and bend with your ass perched in the air. A sweat breaks across your skin as you tense your sore muscles to hold your position.

"Are you comfortable, kitten?" Daddy asks.

"No."

"Good, you've been a naughty slut. You don't get the pleasure of comfort."

He grabs your braid jerking your head back. You feel the ball gag shoved into your mouth, gagging on it as he tightens the leather strap against the skull.

"You've earned yourself 6 lashes" he says sternly.

"One"

you feel the air for the briefest of moments before you feel the leather bite into the tender flesh of your ass. As it assaults your skin, leaving a raging fire in its path.

You cry out against the gag and lose balance sending the chair tipping forward. You feel daddy's strong arms catch the chair before it falls forward. He jerks your braid again, arching your back and tipping your ass back into its balanced position.

"Kitten, next time I'll let you fall. Stay, still" He barks.

You feel the wood bars dig into your feet again. You whimper

"Let's start again."

"One"

You feel the crack of the leather again on your ass. Instantly you feel a welt develop as the fire sets in. You cry out but don't dare move.

"Two"

The second blow comes the back of your right thigh. You scream against the gag. You feel the muscles in your stomach tighten as your legs shake, holding your balance.

"Three"

You barely feel the next smack of the belt on your left thigh. Your body has almost gone numb.

You feel Daddy's warm hands caressing your thighs and run over each of your flaming red cheeks.

"Breathe, princess. You're halfway there." He encourages.

Tears sting your eyes. You suck in a deep breath through the gag. You regulate your breathing, while feeling daddy rub small circle patterns in your lower back with his fingertip.

"Four"

You barely heard the number before the shock and sting of another lash assaults your ass.

You see stars as the leather nails you again.

"Five"

The tears break free, running down your face as the last strike is landed.

"Six."

Before you can recover, you feel Daddy's hard cock slam inside your pussy.

"Good girl." He coos slamming in and out.

You feel your wet pussy grip his cock tight. God it feels good to feel his huge cock stretch your tight pussy.

He grunts gripping your braid and thrusting harder. You feel his balls slap against your clit. The friction drives you Insane. You feel your pussy grip him tighter and clit start to throb.

"Mm, slut you're so wet. I feel your sweet pussy juices dripping down my balls. Do you want to cum?"

You moan through the gag and nod your head.

He pounds you harder as you feel his belt loop around your neck. He pulls it tight. The leather digs into your skin cutting off your air supply. You manage to croak out a moan as your pleasure intensifies.

"You cum, when I tell you."

You nod and try to hold your orgasm. He slams into your pussy tightening his grip on the belt.

"Do you want to breathe?" He says close to your ear.

You feel his breath against your ear. It sends shivers down your skin. You croak an answer.

"Make me cum and I'll let you breathe" he growls.

You arch your ass more giving him more leverage as he sinks balls deep over and over. You feel your muscles tighten more from the lack of oxygen. His fingertips dig into your hips, leaving bruises as he goes harder, and faster.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum deep inside you slut." He says.

You frantically shake your head no.

He pulls back on the belt that is wrapped around his fist. It jerks your head back. Arching you further, causing his dick to slam against your g-spot. You cry out.

"Don't tell me no slut. I cum when and where I want."

He keeps pumping in and out of you grinding against your g-spot. Your whole-body shakes waiting for permission.

"Cum on my dick slut, while I blow my load in your pussy" he grunts.

You instantly feel your pussy contract as you orgasm. You see stars screaming out against the tight belt cutting off your air. You feel his cock twitch and it shoots rope after rope of sticky cum, deep inside you.

You feel the belt instantly loosen and the gag taken out of your mouth. You cough, gulping air hungrily filing your burning lungs with air.

Daddy disappears into the adjoining bathroom and you hear the water start running. He comes back and unties you. You feel the blood rush back your extremities and the pain an instant reminder that the mind-blowing orgasm you just had was real. Your body is heavy, and you feel exhausted. You crumble in daddy's arms and he picks you up as if you weigh nothing. You look into his brown eyes, now soft and caring. He nuzzles your neck and kisses your forehead. You lay your head against his chest as he carries you into the bathroom. He lowers himself and then you into a large bathtub. The warm water surrounds your aching body in a blanket of comfort. He rubs your shoulders kneading out the knots. You feel his lips on your shoulder kissing his way to your ear.

"You're my safe place, kitten. I love you." He says his voice thick with emotion.

You smile turning to face him. You run a hand across his cheek.

"And you're mine, love." You say leaning into him kissing his lips tenderly.