Morning News Ch. 09

Story Info
I lose another inspiration, but not before a fond farewell.
13.4k words
4.78
3.7k
2

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been working the evenings for a while due to some staffing changes, not that I minded. It gave me the chance to spend more time with Paige, now that things with Laura had cooled off a bit-nothing bad going on there, she was just spending more time with her beau Steve, though we did get together from time to time, both solo, and as part of a three way, when Steve and I would bone her good.

I had worked with Paige on and off for most of the nine years she had been at the station, and had watched her mature into the job. We'd also become close over time. Despite her occasional forays into the dating world, we had maintained our "friends with benefits" relationship, and it was not uncommon for Paige to spend weekends at my house when she wasn't seeing someone, or Laura wasn't on tap for me.

Then one day, the station grapevine was abuzz with a rumor. Paige was leaving to move into another job, outside broadcasting, closer to her home in Chicago. I caught her between newscasts.

"Hey, Paige, let's go get dinner," I said as she was gathering her papers from the 6 PM newscast.

"Sure," she said in her usual perky tone.

We headed out for a quick dinner at one of the local Mexican places. As we settled into our chips and salsa, I looked over at Paige.

"I hear a rumor..." I said, looking into her blue eyes.

Paige looked at me, then sighed. "Yeah, it's true," she said, some trepidation showing in her face. "Just don't mention it to anyone yet. I'm sure the gossip mill is going full tilt, but I haven't said anything to station management yet. The details are not final, and it may not happen."

I smiled at her. "Come on, Paige. You know I don't talk. What's up??"

Paige smiled. "Yeah, I know. You're good at not letting on that you know things, or what's going on." She looked at me a moment. "I had an offer for a PR job in the Chicago area. You know I grew up there, and I kinda miss home. My parents are getting older, and it would be nice to be a little closer."

I looked at Paige, knowing that our arrangement was probably coming to a turning point.

"I hate that we won't be able..." her voice halted. I reached across the table and took her hands in mine.

"Don't be sorry. Do what's best for you. Hooking up with a 63 year old camera man probably isn't your best future anyway,"

Paige laughed, even though I could see a tear or two in her eyes. "I know, but over the last few years, I've come to really enjoy your friendship." She looked at me. "Love, even." She squeezed my hands tight. I could see the tears welling up in her eyes.

"Yes, love. I know we've said it many times when we've been together, but it's funny how it comes around and hits you hard when you realize something is coming to an end, and you didn't expect it." I held her hands tight. "That won't go away, even if you do. But you're in the early stage of what hopefully will be a long, fruitful career, and I'm on the verge of retirement. Honestly, given the way people move around in this business, I didn't think you'd be here this long." I brought her left hand to my lips and kissed it. "And, yes, I do love you, enough to tell you to not get hung up on me, and go where you need to. We'll be in touch. You know how I like to travel. Chicago isn't that far." I kissed Paige's hands again, then stood, pulling her up, and we kissed across the table. I pulled her away from the table, having now finished our quick dinner. "Come on, back to the grind, for a little while anyway."

We started toward the front. I paid the check, and we headed for the parking lot. As we got to my car, Paige turned to me, kissing me quickly.

"Stay with me tonight??" she said, tentatively, as if I would refuse.

I smiled. "Sure, Paige. I'd like that." I wondered for a moment if tonight wouldn't be the last time we shared a bed. Paige squeezed my hands and gave me a short kiss.

"Thanks," she said, smiling. "I just need you tonight." We hugged and headed back to the station.

The rest of the night was uneventful, and both newscasts went off without a hitch. Afterward, I followed Paige back to her apartment, and she let us in. As soon as we went inside, she pulled me to her, hugging me tight, then kissing me.

"I'm pretty sure I'm going to get this job. I know it's a good move for me, and it's a lot more money, more than double what I'm making here."

"That's good, but as you well know, Chicago is quite a bit more expensive than out here in the provinces."

Paige laughed. "True, I should know!!" She got a serious look on her face. "But I hate that we won't have nights like this anymore."

I kissed Paige. "I don't know about never, but there will be a lot fewer of them. Let's make the most of the time we have." I reached around to her back, unzipping her sleeveless dress, which started to fall away. She stepped back far enough to slip her arms out, and it dropped to the floor, revealing her generous tits, slim belly and long legs. Paige now stood in front of me in a pair of 3" white heels and white, lacy panties.

"I'm going to miss not knowing what you have on under your clothes," I teased. Since we started having these sexy encounters, Paige had taken to omitting various items of underwear from time to time, and it was not unusual for me to get a glimpse of her charms, sometimes even while she was on the air. That was always exciting, and typically led to some sexy fun later on.

Paige unbuttoned my shirt, playing her fingers through the hair on my chest as she undid each button, kissing me as she went. I played with her hefty tits, enjoying the feeling of their fullness in my hands, and making her nipples stand up from the attention. She pushed my shirt off my shoulders once she had all the buttons undone, then unhooked my belt, then unbuttoned my jeans. She stepped back a moment, reaching for the zipper. I looked her over quickly, taking in her long legs and shapely breasts. She unzipped me slowly, my erect cock sticking up and out of the open zipper, a pearl of precum already oozing from the head. Paige smiled, kissed me, and stroked me gently for a moment, stiffening my already stone hard dick.

Paige let go of me a moment, and stepped out of her heels, then pulled her panties down, revealing the blonde bush I'd gotten to know so well. I tugged my jeans down, letting my cock bounce free, my balls hanging low. Paige moved back to me, kissing me and cradling my nuts. I enjoyed her touch, her fingers gently squeezing me, occasionally taking a moment to stroke my cock.

I eased Paige to the bed, moving her to a sitting position. She played with my cock and balls the whole time, still holding them as she sat. Once down on the bed, she took my cock in her mouth, looking up at me with her wide blue eyes as she started sucking the head, then working her way down the shaft til she had her face in the thick dark hair at the base of my cock. I held the back of her head, letting her get the full effect of my erection in her throat. It was heaven.

After a bit, sensing the growing need to cum, I pulled away from Paige, my cock slipping out of her sucking lips with a slight "pop." Paige smiled, looking at my engorged tool as it waved in her face, a drop of precum emerging from the tip. She licked it off, smacking her lips. Normally, I'd have been only too happy to let Paige finish the job. Blowing a huge wad of cum into her mouth or on her tits was a wonderful release. But today, I wanted to blast that load into her pussy, as it seemed I might not get another chance, at least not for a long time.

Paige scooted up on the bed, and I followed, lying down beside her. We kissed a few minutes, each feeling the other's body, I playing with her tits, she stroking my cock. I worked down, stroking the curve of her side and hip, eventually landing in the furry thatch between her legs. My middle finger traced the slit beneath, and I felt it open to my touch. I slipped my finger in, it going in easily as Paige was already well into arousal from sucking on my cock. I played over her clit, making her jump from the sudden attention. She giggled, grasping my cock, then releasing. She reached up and played her fingers through the hair on my chest, grasping it when I put pressure on her clit.

I played her to a short but intense orgasm, kissing her hard as she came. When she rolled out of her quick cum, she pushed me onto my back, her pussy hovering over my pulsing cock. She took it in her hand and lined it up to her waiting labia, and I felt her very wet inner lips on the head, then the familiar spread and plunge as she sank down on me, taking my cock all the way to her cervix in one swift motion. Her face contorted as the base of my dick hit her pubic bone. I pulled her tight and rotated my hips to apply even more pressure. A few moments later, she cried out and came, her hips bucking in a full out orgasm as she soaked my cock with her womanly essence. Her fingers were interlocked with mine, and she squeezed them hard as she rode out her massive cum.

A few moments later, after Paige had settled, she looked down at me, her eyes wide, but with a look of happy exhaustion. She let out a quick sigh.

"That was intense!! I haven't cum that hard in a long time."

"And to think it started with just a little play on your little button," I teased.

Paige smiled. "It started when I opened your jeans. Seeing your cock standing up, poking out of your zipper the way it was, just got to me, especially with the precum already seeping from the head. I couldn't wait to get a taste," Paige kissed me. She had, as long as we'd been intimate, always had a thing for taking my cock in her mouth, and giving me blowjobs always was a turn on for her. "Then once I had a taste, I wanted it inside me. You playing with me the way you did just intensified the feeling. After that little cum, I was ready for the big one." She smiled down at me, still holding my hands.

"And here I was, thinking I was going to go down on you."

Paige looked down at me. "Oh, you will," she said, smiling, and lifting her pussy off me. She slid up my body, planting her open blonde pussy in my face. "Here ya go, honey, both our dreams come true." Her eyes met mine. "Lick me til I cum again." I wasn't going to deny that request. I started licking, taking Paige's hips in my hands, angling her so I could get the best of my tongue all around her labia, inside her pussy, and on her clit. It took all of about five minutes, and Paige screamed, her pussy juicing all over my face.

Paige slid back down my body, taking my cock in her hand as she got in position to impale herself on it. She smiled down on me while she rubbed the head around her pussy, making herself start when I pushed toward her, poking the head into her clit. She smiled and found her opening, and bore down, taking me fully into her now very wet twat. I went in straight to her cervix, making her draw in her breath, then let out a long sigh. She took my hands in hers, and started riding, moving steadily back and forth, moving around so her clit contacted my shaft as it went in and out of her, occasionally grinding down onto my pubic bone. It didn't take long for her to be breathing erratically as another orgasm built. If this was to be our last time together, she was getting the most out of it. I, at 63, don't go off quickly much anymore, so I was in for a good ride, but while I was enjoying the heat of Paige's pussy, I was ready to fill her. I grabbed her hips and pulled her tight to me, making sure I ground her clit into me hard.

The motion of her clit on me sent her over the top, and she juiced hard, soaking my cock with her womanly cum. I took one hand and pulled her to me, kissing her, pressing her body to mine so I could feel her big hanging tits on my chest. As she rode through, I was getting close.

"Gonna cum, Paige."

"God, yeah, lemme have it," she said, not breaking our kiss. I pushed deep, feeling her blonde pubes on my shaft as went in, then the head of my dick at her cervix as I hit bottom. I held there a moment, knowing I'd reached the point of no return, and I was about to bathe her womb in a big wad of cum. I let go a short burst, then a longer, thicker blast, followed by four or five more, spilling heat into Paige. The feel of my cum hitting her deep set her off again, and once more I felt her pussy pulse and churn as she came around my spewing cock. Her kiss intensified, and we just let the wave wash over us as we mixed ourselves, body and soul.

Finally, after about ten minutes just lying together, gently kissing and savoring the afterglow, I slipped out of Paige, I felt my cum spill back out of her, dripping on my belly and into the hair over my cock. She caught her breath and looked down at me.

"That was intense," she said, and exhausted look on her face.

"You'll miss this when you go to Chicago," I teased her.

"It's not set yet, and I might not take the job." She looked at me a little dreamy, then kissed me. "But, yeah, I'll definitely miss this." She rolled off me, and we lay together for a few minutes, Paige dripping cum onto the bed. Finally she said she needed to clean up a little, but she took a moment to lick the remaining cum off my cock. I followed her into the bathroom, and we took to ourselves with some warm washcloths before going back to bed. I doused the lights as Paige snuggled to me, and we drifted off to a refreshing sleep.

I awoke the next morning to find Paige already hard at work, kneeling on the bed, giving my stiffening erection a wake up call with her talented mouth. I playfully slapped her ass. She looked over at me, pulling off my cock and smiling at me.

"Well, good morning, sleepyhead." I looked down at my hard dick in her hand.

"Not anymore. Looks like someone has me fully awake."

Paige laughed. "Just wanted you to start your day right."

"You're doing a great job. How about I return the favor," I said, pulling her ass around to get her pussy over my face.

"You know I'm a sloppy, cummy mess, right??" said Paige, as she swung her hips over my face. I licked up and down her slit, which opened to me easily. She jumped at the sudden stimulation.

"You know I've done this before, right??" I teased, and planted my mouth right on her now spreading and still somewhat cum slick labia.

Paige sighed as my tongue went inside her. "Oh, yeah...." her voice trailed off as I dug in, licking her up and down, making sure to give her swelling clit special attention. Even as I was starting to make it difficult for her to continue sucking my cock, she took it in her mouth and resumed going up and down on it. I found a gentle pace, and licked Paige more steadily, letting her orgasm build, even as she was drawing me to a happy conclusion.

Paige had me well enough along by the time I woke up that it wasn't that long til I was ready to blow. I knew she was going to cum soon, too, as I could feel her juices, along with some of mine from the night before, flowing over my face as she got closer. I felt her hips start to shake, and knew her time was at hand. I let her take my cock deep in her mouth, the head swelling as I was about to cum.

Paige pulled off me, sighing. "I'm getting close," she said, looking back at me, her blonde hair hanging down, blue eyes wide as she smiled.

"I know, I'm drenched," I said, smiling at her. She had to see the juice on my face, I was coated in it. I gave her another deep lick, making her jump. "I'm going to finish you off now, then you can finish me," I said, again giving her a fast lick up and down. She closed her eyes, and her head flung back as I put my whole mouth on her pussy, and sucked gently, tonguing her clit.

"Oh, God....." Paige's voice trailed off as she came, her pussy now juicing profusely as her hips thrust into my face. I lapped up everything I could, and still was soaked in her woman cum. I eased up, letting her regain some composure.

Paige looked back at me, a tired look on her face. "I want to taste your cum now, too." She renewed her attention to my pulsing cock, and I was soon over the edge, shooting ropes of cum into her pretty mouth, though at the end, there was more than she could swallow, and she released my cock, a few short spurts landing on her face. When I was finished cumming, she took the head in her mouth, cleaning off the last leaking cum that oozed from the head, then she laid down next to me, showing me the cum coating her tongue.

"Nothing like a good breakfast first thing," I teased. Paige slapped playfully at me. I looked at her, and kissed her gently. "I'll make you a bagel in after we shower." She smiled and we repaired to the bathroom. Her long blonde hair makes her morning regime somewhat lengthy, and I was done first, as is usually the case. I made us bagels, and Paige headed out, since she had an interview to do that morning. She still had not come to a conclusion on the job offer. I wondered if the previous night was going to be our last together, perhaps for a long while.

A couple days later, Paige informed me over lunch that she was taking the job. I was happy for her; it would be a step up in her career, and the money was a lot better than what she was currently making. That she would be able to get a lot closer to her parents on the North Shore was a big plus. It was a good move for her, and I told her so, congratulating her on the new position. I figured at that point, my thought about us having had our last encounter was probably correct. She'd put in her notice, and was taking a week in between to get organized and moved, and there would be little time for play. I'd help her load the U-Haul, of course, but alone time, or any free time, for that matter, would be impossible.

I needn't have worried. As it turned out, Paige's last assignment before she left was an overnight to the state capital for a debate among candidates for the upcoming gubernatorial election. The debate would take place on a Tuesday evening, and there would be a follow up report the following day. When I heard Paige was being sent on this assignment, I wangled the camera operator job so we could go together. Paige was happy when she found out, as we had always worked well together, and it would give us one more chance at a little togetherness before she went off to the Big City.

Hotel accommodations were sparse, as this was a well covered and attended event, there being some controversy over one of the candidates. I suggested we take my Winnebago, since I could stow all the gear in the undercoach storage, and it would give us a place to stay, no matter what the hotel situation was. Last resort, Wal Mart parking lot, and turn on the generator for AC. Wouldn't be the first time...

It usually didn't come to that, as almost nobody in the media world took this approach to getting to an event. As a result, and as I expected, there was plenty of room at the KOA near the capital, and we got checked in by mid afternoon, following a three hour drive down. We went and set up at the arena, and did our broadcast. Paige was one of the moderators, and took her turn at the desk during her half of the debate.

When on assignment, our reporters typically wear a sort of "uniform," a blue golf shirt with the station logo, and the women usually wear white skirts. Paige has a tendency to go short on her skirts, something that's provided me a lot of entertainment over the years we've worked together. I doubted she'd pull anything risky at such a widely seen broadcast, but she had surprised me in the past.

I set up down front, where I could get a straight on shot of Paige as she managed the debate. My angle was such that I could see up under the moderator's desk, which gave me a better view of Paige than I thought I'd get, and, a lot more of her. She came over and sat at the desk, settling in as she reviewed her notes. She looked over to my position and smiled. I checked the view, and had a good shot of her. As I gave her thumbs up, she smiled, and I saw her legs part. The view now was of her long thighs, capped by a patch of blonde where they came together. She smiled and blew me a kiss. I guess you can do anything you want on your last day of work, I thought, as I contemplated her bare pussy, just barely hidden under her short skirt. Paige showing off her pussy to me while on the air was not new; she did it quite often, and we had a little game we played when I was her cameraman, where I'd tell her what color panties she was wearing. Occasionally there wouldn't be any, always a nice surprise.