Morning News Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We kissed more, again breaking to drop our shorts, Paige in cutoffs, me in my usual cargo shorts. I undid the button at the top of her cutoffs, then slowly unzipped as she watched, smiling. They dropped to the floor, leaving Paige in only sheer white panties that matched her bra. Her blonde pubes were clearly showing through the fabric, a nice preview of what I was looking forward to playing in. Paige undid my shorts, and after getting them past my growing erection, she let them drop. I stepped back, taking in Paige's almost complete nakedness, my cock bobbing out in front of me. She looked me in the eye, then hooked her thumbs into the sides of her panties, and slowly pulled them down, revealing her hairy paradise in all its glory. I could see she was already into her arousal, her outer lips parting as she stepped out of the panties, she having dropped them to the floor.

After a moment of just letting our eyes rove over each other's bodies, we again kissed, my cock standing up against her belly. I was starting to leak precum already, and I was making a slick spot near Paige's navel. She giggled, and took my cock in her hand, stroking gently, squeezing more precum from the tip. I reached down, first playing my fingers through her bush, then inserting first my middle finger, then adding my index finger to the mix, playing them over her clit ever so gently, drawing a soft moan as she opened to my touch. I moved my fingers inside her, still playing them over her clit, til she had a mini orgasm, her hips shaking a little as the climax rolled over her. She kissed me hard, finally pulling away as her cum subsided.

Once she had recovered, I pushed my cock down so it rode under her labia, the top of my shaft stroking over her clit. She smiled as she felt the new stimulation. I could feel her opening to my attention, and started poking the head at her lips, finally getting a good angle, so I could enter her. Paige let out an 'umph' as my cock pushed inside her. We kissed deeply as we slowly thrust at each other, the angle allowing me to continue the contact with her clit, and I soon had her hips shuddering as she came again. I held inside her as she rode it out, savoring the feeling one last time of Paige cumming around me. Once she came off her high, she was ready for some relaxing.

"Let's get into bed," she said softly, slightly out of breath. She took my hand and led me to the bed, getting in before me, her pussy opening as she moved. I got in on the other side, and we snuggled a few minutes.

"I'm really beat," she said, turning her back to me. "Hold me."

I snuggled to her back, my cock poking at Paige's ass. I kissed her ear, making her giggle. I held her close, playing with her tits as we lay together, she reaching back to stroke me. We finally ended up with my cock lined up at her now open labia, and I slowly pushed inside her, going all the way in til my balls were resting on her clit, Paige letting out a long sigh as my cock hit bottom. We settled in, talking quietly as I slowly stroked in and out, she equally slowly meeting my gentle thrusts. After a while, Paige's body stiffened and she let out a soft 'mmmmm' as she came.

I held still for a few minutes while she recovered, then pulled her face around to kiss her. Having now regained some composure, she lifted her leg up to allow me better access, though at this point I didn't need much, and I resumed my slow plowing of her wet furrow, only now reaching around her to gently play two fingers over her clit. Before long, she was cumming again, more forcefully this time. I held off til she came down, and resumed my slow, steady assault. A few minutes later, I was there, and pushed deep, the head of my cock swelling as I reached my own climax.

"Mmmmm, yes, yes, fill me. Fill me with your cum," said Paige softly, pushing back at me, grinding her clit into my balls, which were now pulling up as I came, shooting long streaks of semen into her anxious vagina. I pulled her tight to me as I came, and she responded by pushing her whole body back into me. My orgasm tailed off, and I held her close, letting my cock feel the flooded slickness of her now well spermed pussy. I stayed hard for a while, and we slowly drifted off to sleep, our love making the perfect end to a long day. I eventually softened up and slipped out of Paige, but it was nice falling asleep with her while we were still joined.

We awoke the next morning to Paige's brother making a quick breakfast. I'd hoped for a day breaker, or at least a blow job to relieve my morning wood, but events had overtaken the day early, and it was not to be. Oh well. I was probably lucky to have gotten the farewell fuck the previous night, so I suppose I shouldn't be greedy. We got ourselves put together and went out to have a quick bagel before loading up the last few items-the bed, some clothes, a few boxes of bathroom items. An hour later, we'd cleared out the last things, and Paige was ready to go. We shared a kiss and hug, Paige waving at her brother in the U-Haul that she was ready. I wished them both a safe trip, and watched as they drove down the block, turned the corner, and were gone.

I heard from Paige the next day after they'd arrived in Chicago, intact but weary. Paige had arranged to share an apartment with one of our "alumni," Jordan, who had been our sportscaster for a couple of years, and who had earlier in the year taken a job at a station in Chicago, finally making the big time. It was a workable situation, as Jordan had a fairly large place on the far north side. It was close enough for Paige to get into the city, and to also get to her parents' place up on the North Shore-they lived in Zion or Lake Bluff-a quick ride on the Northwestern in either case.

About a month later, I was able to score some accumulated time off, and get to Chicago to see Paige. We had a nice time, she showing me around her new digs, and we went to a couple of places in her new neighborhood. We made love twice while I was there, and while the sex was as enjoyable as ever, it was obvious that whatever magic we had down south had faded. I know sometimes a major life change alters even the best of relationships, and maybe I was reading too much into what Paige and I had while we were coworkers, but it seemed things cooled rather quickly now that she'd moved away. At the end of the visit, we bade each other farewell, and promised to stay in touch. I took her at her word, but I had my doubts.

I didn't hear from Paige for a long while, a couple of months. I moved on to other conquests, and made a point of not scrolling facebook for her on a regular basis. If we were meant to stay in touch, it will happen on its own, I figured. If not, she was a nice time while it lasted, and though we obviously enjoyed each other, our season had come and gone. Such is life.

Then, one day, about a week before Thanksgiving, I couldn't resist the urge to check facebook, just out of curiosity. There was a photo of Paige and Jordan, looking quite cozy together, Paige sitting on Jordan's lap in one of those hanging chairs, which appeared to be in Jordan's living room. It hadn't been there during my visit four months earlier. As I scrolled though, I noticed the two girls seemed to be doing a lot of things as if they were a couple. Had I missed something?? I had no idea Paige played both sides of the fence, not that it mattered to me. I always figure, when it comes to relationships, do what makes you happy. Jordan had been out of town on assignment when I was there, so I missed her, and seeing her together with Paige. As I scrolled down, I finally saw a couple of photos that drove home the point. It was one of them at Navy Pier, in an embrace that was clearly more than friendly. That was followed by a shot of them kissing.

There was one other very noticeable feature of the two photos. Paige had either been indulging heavily in the deep dish pizza, or she was obviously, undeniably, unmistakeably, pregnant.

A few days later, another photo had been posted, this time with an ultrasound, and a comment hoping that the baby would be a girl. Paige's pregnancy was a surprise, and perhaps why she'd been shying me off the last four months. She'd been on the pill since early in our relationship, which had gone on several years. She never expressed any desire to have a baby, not even at the end. She must have gone off the pill far enough ahead of her departure that in our last few encounters I was blasting my sperm into her apparently unprotected womb.

I'd have been happy to have made her pregnant. I just wish she'd have brought up the idea-and her relationship with Jordan-while we were still down south. I'd have gladly given them my blessing, and gladly given them the child they desired.

Boy, ya think you know someone!!