Morning News Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew I was not the only one who would be privy to her charms. I knew it would draw some invitations from some of the other correspondents and crew later on. This was not unusual; Paige is quite attractive, and a lot of guys have made that attempt over the years. It was pretty much a sure thing she'd get hit on at any remote we did. I knew one thing for sure, though: the erection that would plow her blonde pussy, and the semen that would fill and drip from it later that evening would be mine.

Aside from running the video, I was enjoying the view of Paige as she shifted in her seat. Sometimes she'd flash me, giving me a knowing look as she opened her legs. The best times were when I'd get a glimpse of bush without her doing it deliberately. The only reason she was not flashing me a cum soaked patch of pubes was because we got a late start, and had to hustle to get to the venue and get set up in time. Otherwise we'd have had at least a quickie in the RV before the report. Needless to say, after several hours of watching Paige's blondeness, and not having had any release earlier, I was primed by the time we got our stuff broken down and stowed. Paige was helpful in getting us put away, and I enjoyed watching her bend and crouch in her short skirt, though seeing her tits swaying, even though they were restrained by a bra, was also enticing.

We finally got back to the RV park around 11 PM, and I got us hooked up for power. Paige let out a hard sigh and looked at me with an expression of exhaustion as I came back inside.

"I could use a shower," she said, our eyes meeting.

"They have 'em here. They're decent, too, pretty clean. I could use one too. Wanna walk over with me??"

"Sure," said Paige. "Let me file this report on the website, and I'll get my stuff." She tugged at her station golf shirt. "I'd love to get out of this, though." With that, she pulled her top off and tossed it on the bed. I watched as she sat at the dinette in just a skirt and white, lacy bra, her pink nipples visible through the thin fabric, and finished up her report and published it.

"You have something to change into?? Just a cover up would be fine. There won't be anyone out now. Campers are like birds, up with the sun, down when it gets dark."

Paige thought a moment. "Yeah, gimme a sec." She reached into her bag and pulled out a pair of shorts and a camisole in a T shirt material, which she threw on the bed. I watched intently, Paige in just her skirt and a white, lacy bra. The bra came off first. She slid the straps off her shoulders, and the cups drooped, revealing about half her breasts, the cups coming to just above her nipples. She reached around and unhooked the back, and it fell away, her D cup tits now swinging free as she gathered it and tossed it on the bed. Next, her skirt dropped to the floor. There was no self consciousness at all as she shrugged it down off her hips, her blonde bush coming into view, through which I could see her slightly parted outer lips. Again I watched her magnificent tits sway as she picked it up and folded it, laying it on the bed. I could only just stand and watch.

"What are you looking at," she said, smiling, as I gazed on her naked form. "It's not like you haven't seen this before."

"Yeah, I know. I was looking at it most of the evening," I retorted, referring to Paige's blatant showing off during the debate. Her face turned bright red and she smiled broadly.

"I thought about how many times I didn't wear panties while we were on the air in the studio, and thought, why not give you a little show on our last remote?? Not like they can fire me at this point."

I laughed. "Yeah, but it never occurred to me you'd do it on a statewide broadcast."

Paige raised her eyebrows. "Surprise!!" she said softly.

She picked up the shorts and pulled them on. I watched as she pulled them past her pubes. She picked up the camisole, bunching it to get her head through, then let it fall, her tits disappearing under it. The cami was thin and had spaghetti straps; her nipples poked through prominently. It also did something else that makes me crazy. Paige's D cup tits were pulling the top away from her body, making the straps strain to keep her large boobs restrained, and they also pulled away from her. She straightened it, and grabbed her toiletry bag. I was stunned at the beauty of watching this gorgeous woman get totally undressed, then dressing in the most minimal of coverings, right in front of me. I had watched Paige both get dressed and undressed many times, but watching her this time was something special. And to realize she was right there with me, in nothing but a pair of running shorts, cami, and now stepping into flip flops to walk to the bathhouse, was inspiring.

Paige noticed me staring. "What?? It's not like you haven't seen me do this a hundred times!!" She smiled, then leaned over to kiss me.

"Yeah, but every once in a while, you just take my breath away." I looked into her eyes. "You are amazingly beautiful-and not just because you're great looking when you're naked. You have an all around, inner beauty that's simply amazing." I looked into her eyes for a long moment. "I'm really going to miss you when you go to Chicago."

Paige took my hands in hers, and kissed me. "I'll miss you too. I've never forgotten how you looked out for me when I first started here. And you've become a good friend." She kissed me again, squeezing my hands. "Let's go get cleaned up."

I grabbed my shower bag, and we walked to the bath house. We checked both bathrooms-after all, it was now past 11:30 and we wanted to make sure there were no lurkers.

Paige looked at me after we checked out the showers, giving me a sly but concerned look. "Do you think anyone will notice if we shower together?? I'm not totally comfortable being in a different bathroom while you're in here."

"I doubt it. I bet there's nobody up this late anyway." I looked at Paige, then kissed her. I looked around, up and down the building. I kissed her again, hard, and took her hand. "Let's go!!" I said in a loud whisper, leading her into the men's shower, she giggling as I led her into the building, and into one of the stalls.

I pulled Paige to me once we were in a shower, kissing her. As we kissed, she unbuttoned my shorts and started working them down, stepping away as best she could in the confined space to allow me some movement. My cock was already mostly hard, and it sprung out in front of me as my shorts went to the floor. She stroked me a couple of times, and kissed me.

I reached down to take the bottom of her camisole, pulling it up and over her head, her tits now bouncing free. She in turn pulled off my t-shirt, and we embraced, feeling each other's body as we hugged tightly. I stepped back, and Paige slid her shorts to the floor. We hung our clothes and I started the shower, giving Paige a long kiss as the water warmed. She pinned her hair up, since she was not planning to shampoo, though I would have liked if she left her long hair down.

Once the water warmed up, we stepped in, and again shared a long embrace. Finally, we got started on washing up. I took the soap and spread it over Paige's back, then reaching around and washing her sides, and finally to her flat belly, slowly working up to her tits, which I first cupped, then massaged with my soapy hands, feeling their soft firmness as I teased her nipples, making them stand up erect. Paige sighed as I played over her nipples, then worked back down over her belly, playing in her bush. She responded by reaching back and stroking my now rock hard dick, occasionally playing with my balls.

We somehow managed to get soaped up enough to get a decent washing in, but the playing continued. We kissed continually as we felt each other up, I feeling Paige's generously appointed chest, she giving my cock a good stroking. When I was good and stiff, I turned her toward the wall, reaching around to feel her hips and down into her bush, finally finding her blonde curls, and pushing her labia apart, rubbing her clit for a moment, making her jump. She pushed into me, and I moved so the head of my cock was at her opening. I played it up and down the wet, soft lips, and pushed in when Paige pushed her skinny ass into me, going in slowly til I felt the head hit her cervix. She let out a sigh, and reached down to play with my balls, which were now pushed up against her clit. She rolled them in her fingers, pressing them into her now aroused clit, and she again shook, then gasped as I gave her a short thrust.

I reached around to grab Paige's tits as I drove into her from behind, the warm water still coursing over us. She ground her hips into me, and I did my best to slam my balls into her clit on each thrust. Finally, I grabbed her hips, and slammed my dick into her, making sure my balls slapped her clit hard. She let out a cry, then her pussy got really wet around me, and her legs got weak. I held her up as she came, kissing her neck, and pulling her hips to me, holding her there.

I was getting close to release myself, but didn't want this to end just yet. I held my dick inside her, letting her relax from her cum. Once she was back to normal, I slowly started pumping in and out, drawing my cock back til just the head was inside her, and pushing up til I felt it press against the opening of her womb, my balls resting on her clit. Each pass got me a little closer to cumming, and I could feel the rising climax getting closer, the head of my cock swelling. When I felt I was getting too close, I'd stop and let the feeling subside, each time, a little cum seeping into Paige's pussy, which was getting slicker by the minute as I edged inside her.

"You're getting harder," Paige said, giggling. She turned to look back at me. "I love when you're going to cum, you swell inside me, I feel so full." Her eyes fixed on mine. "I love feeling your cum filling me."

"Remember the first time we made love, on the stool in my office while we were looking at the photos your ex boyfriend had taken??"

Paige smiled. "Yeah..."

"Remember how I put the condom on, then slid it into you, and filled it inside you??

"Yeah..." Paige's face lit up.

"And I still was able to go back for another round later??"

"Mmmmm.....yeah," said Paige softly, her eyes getting dreamy. "That was hot."

"Feel," I said, pulling my cock back so the head was about half way up her vagina. I had reached that point between enough stimulation to have a partial ejaculation, but not the point of no return, where I'd just blow my whole load uncontrollably. I felt a thick stream of semen slowly fill Paige's cunt, most of it going into her, filling her, some slipping down my shaft, dripping out over her clit, some landing on her thigh, some dripping to the floor of the shower.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh........" Paige sighed as she felt the heat of my cum filling her. She turned to me again, a look of ecstasy on her face as the warmth settled into her deepest reaches. "I love your cum, it's so hot inside me." I felt the flow subside, as did the urgency to fully cum. I slowly pushed my cock fully into Paige, slurping as I spread her pussy and my cock slid through her sloppy, now cum filled cunt. Paige again sighed as she felt the rigidness of my cock, throbbing inside her. I stayed deep, savoring the feel of Paige's hot, cum filled pussy, reaching around to feel her hanging tits, kissing the back of her neck as we held together in our erotic embrace. Paige's hips started to shake after a minute, as the feel of my cock inside her, my balls resting on her clit, and my attention to her stiff nipples sent her into a small orgasm. I felt her pussy get a lot wetter than it already was as she came. When she recovered, I pulled out of her, a long white streak spilling from her distended labia, dropping to the shower floor, where it was quickly washed away.

Paige turned to me, letting out a sharp sigh, then kissing me. My still oozing cock was now standing up, the head rubbing on her belly, she feeling the leaking cum as it seeped from my cock. She took it and stroked, and we kissed.

"That was intense," she said, pressing her tits to me. I enjoyed the feel on my chest, as did Paige. "I love your chest, the way the soft hair feels on me." She kissed me. "I can't wait til we're dried off. Your hair gets so soft, it's so nice to lie against."

"I like that, too," I said, taking her left tit in my hand. "And how these feel resting on my chest, the softness and fullness of your breasts on me." We kissed again, this time not breaking it. We played with each other, and I finally lifted Paige's left leg, giving my cock access to her pussy, and I slid into her slowly with a slurp from, the cum inside her, til I felt the hair around my cock push into her blonde pubes, the head poking her cervix once more.

Paige kissed me deeply as I held my cock inside her, every now and again pulling back, dragging the top of my shaft over her clit, making her jump. One of the things I enjoy about Paige is that she's about 5'9", and one of a very few women I can screw standing up, because of her long legs. Our heights are such that I can be inside her face to face, and also that it allows me to move so that I can work her to orgasm from changing the angle of my dick as we stand together.

She was already primed from getting plowed from behind in the shower, and now her cum slicked clit getting stroked over by my shaft as we faced each other. It took only a few minutes, and I felt Paige soak my cock, and she sighed deeply as she came once again. We kissed, again long and deep. I finally pulled from her, my cum slowly rolling down her left thigh, making her giggle.

"We should get finished up and out of here. We have an early start tomorrow," she said.

"True. But I'm not done with you yet." I kissed her. "We'll pick this up back in the RV."

"Mmmm," said Paige realizing that I always seem to have more cum for her. "I had a feeling there was more," she said, a smile in her voice. She kissed me, and we rinsed off, cleaning up as much sloppy sex as we could in a small shower. We dried off, and I again enjoyed the spectacle of watching Paige pull her running shorts over her bare pussy, and that just too small camisole over her bulging tits. We walked back to the RV hand in hand.

Once back at the Winnie, we stowed our shower gear, and again stripped down. This time, we did each other. I started by kissing Paige and feeling her tits through her top, making the nipples stand out. I stepped back to take in that arousing sight.

"You should go braless in these all the time," I suggested.

"I would, but it's hard enough to go out in the world, being relatively well known, without getting all kinds of 'offers' as it is. I'd never get any peace."

"Yeah, I can see that happening. Too bad you're leaving us. You could come over to my place and do it."

Paige laughed. "You'd have me out of my top in 60 seconds."

"Probably not, at least not all the time. You're pretty impressive to watch in that top. I can see us cooking out, you bouncing around in that top, setting the table and making salad while I grill, and watch."

Paige laughed, and we embraced, and kissed. As we pulled away, I lifted her top off, her round, shapely breasts swaying into view. Paige looked at me, then took the hem of my shirt and pulled it over my head, leaving us both topless. We again embraced, now feeling the nakedness of our bodies on each other, her soft, full tits on my chest, my soft hair cushioning her breasts as she held me.

I could also feel Paige's crotch pressed into mine, and my renewed hard on was poking into her. There wasn't much separating us, just my shorts and her thin running shorts the only thing keeping my full mast erection from her blonde pussy. I felt her hands reach down from my back, and she unbuttoned my shorts, then slowly unzipped them, letting them drop to the floor once she had them undone. She stroked my cock a couple of times, bringing it back to full hardness. I didn't have nearly as much work to do, and I just slipped her shorts off her hips, leaving her now naked in front of me, her bush still showing some evidence of our shower session, the tops of her thighs still a little slick with now drying semen. I played two fingers on her outer labia, which opened easily to my touch, allowing her inner self to be revealed. I could feel the sperm I'd already deposited in her, noting that she was well lubed.

We retreated to the bed. I climbed on first, Paige following me. I pulled her to me, kissing her, then grabbing her hips to pull her up atop my chest. I licked her thighs, then moved her closer to me. Paige smiled, as she knew what this meant. I was not shy about going down on her after I'd cum in her, and she was anticipating the usual excitement. As I drew her closer, her labia opened, and I could see she was, as I had found when I played with her pussy a moment earlier, quite slick with my cum.

"Bring it here, baby, I want to taste you one more time before you go." Paige slid up so her pussy was over my face, and I dove in, pulling her hips to me, planting my tongue deep between her slippery folds. She sighed deeply as she felt my tongue starting to work its magic on her. I licked up and down, and around her outer lips, avoiding her clit. She thrust her hips toward me.

"Come on, Tom, don't make me wait," she begged, wanting to have the massive release that was the best part of my oral ministrations after I'd cum inside her. I finally gave her a slow lick right up the middle of her spread furrow, poking her clit with the tip of my tongue, making her start, and let out a long sigh. I licked around it, laving it with her cum and mine, then locked my lips on it and sucked. Paige let out a yelp, then a long sigh, and a long moan. I felt my face get flooded, and her thighs close around my head, at the same time, she grabbed my head, pulling me into her pussy by my hair. I had her clit in my lips, and now ran my tongue over it quickly, sending her into orbit. Paige cried out, her hips shaking. I wasn't sure what would happen first, if I was going to suffocate from Paige's pussy over my nose or drown from her juicing twat.

I relented on my attack on her clit, letting Paige relax. She finally let go of my hair, and I took her hands in mine. She looked down at me, smiling, an exhausted look on her face.

"That was incredible," she said, out of breath.

"Thanks," I said smiling up at her. "I have a feeling this may be the last time we do this for a long time, maybe ever. I wanted to make it special."

Paige slid down my body so her pussy was hovering over my cock. She kissed me. "I will always love how you would go down on me, well, or up in this case," she giggled, since she had me firmly pinned to the bed, "even after you've cum in me. That just sends me over a cliff every time, and it's so intense." She kissed me again, a short, sweet kiss, then a longer, deeper one. I felt her soft tits rest on my chest as we kissed. Then I felt a hand on my steel hard erection. Paige took my cock and put it at the opening to her now very wet and well lubed vagina, and sank down on me, taking me balls deep in one steady stroke. It felt like hot, steamy heaven. A few short strokes later, Paige was settled on my cock, and I savored the feel of her extremely wet pussy around me, and the softness of her cum soaked blonde pubes mashing into mine. We held hands for a moment, kissing. As we broke the kiss, I looked down at her soft tits bulging as they rested on my chest. I pushed her up so she was riding me, and grabbed her hips, pulling her tight to me, pressing my cock a little deeper, making her smile, then sigh as my pubic bone contacted her clit.

I took my right hand and eased her back, pushing gently on her flat belly. As she rose, I let my hand slide down to her bush, and played in the blonde curls for a few minutes, then moved so my thumb hit her clit. I started thrusting gently from underneath, while rubbing her clit with my thumb. Paige closed her eyes, and leaned toward me. I now had her round tits in my face, and I wasted no time getting them in my mouth, sucking first one nipple, then the other. She stiffened as she came from the gentle stimulation, rearing back again. I continued playing on her clit as she rode me.