Morning News Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just let me work," I said, making circular motions around her clit and teasing her open labia as my cock slid in and out of her. "Enjoy the feeling." Three minutes later, Paige's breathing got raspy, and a grimace came over her face. I pressed down on her clit, and pushed my cock deep. Her hips shuddered, and her thighs clamped around me. She cried out, then let out a long moan as her orgasm overtook her. I held still, just letting my thumb pressure her clit as she rode out the climax. After she regained some composure, she smiled, and looked down at me.

"You're going to wear me out!!" She said softly, her hair all disheveled, a tired look in her eyes.

"Maybe we should rest a bit," I said. I playfully slapped at her right butt cheek, at the same time, pulling her to me. "Stretch your leg out," I told her. She did, and I rolled us to my left, Paige landing on the bed, putting us in a sidesaddle position, my cock never leaving the friendly confines of her overheated cunt. Paige laughed at the way we changed positions without breaking contact. It took a few moments of adjusting, but we finally got to a comfortable place on the bed, and we lay facing each other, my dick still buried deep in her, our chests apart. Paige wrapped her left leg around me to hold me inside her. I looked at her next to me, her bulbous tits slightly hanging from the way she was lying, following the contour of her body down to where we were joined in our intimate connection. I kissed her, fondling her left tit as our tongues wrestled.

We both let out a sigh, now that we were in a more relaxed position. I like lying on my side, my dick buried in my partner. It's takes some of the stress off my old body, and I like that I can pace myself better than if one of us is on top. I kissed Paige, and we settled in, staying still mostly, one of us occasionally giving a quick thrust. While we were engaged in our slow motion love making, we talked about Paige's new career, and the changes it would bring for both of us.

"I'll miss having you here for a sounding board when I need to figure things out," said Paige as she moved her left thigh over me, pulling me into her. "I mean, you've been so helpful to me, first getting to know the way we did things, then just as a friend. I'll miss that." She kissed me, and I pushed my cock into her a little deeper, my pubic bone grinding into her clit, drawing a sigh.

"Yeah, I'll miss our times together. This is fun," I said, giving her a little bump that made her start, "but I'll miss working with you, and even just hanging out." I kissed her, and held her hips tight to me.

Paige kissed me back a little harder. "And I'll miss making love to you," she said, a tinge of sadness in her eyes. "I know we've had some, um, wild times." We had, a few of which are described in other chapters of this series. "But I'll mostly miss the times we spent the night together after a nice dinner, or even just after work. It was nice to go back home, or to your place, and have you with me in bed." She kissed me softly. "Especially in the winter. You're so warm!!" she said softly. She kissed me again. "And I'll miss falling asleep with your cum dripping out of me," she smiled and kissed me again, tightening the hold on me with her legs.

I smiled. "I'll miss that, too, the way you feel next to me, when your back is to me, and your hair is in my face, my arm is around you, holding one of your marvelous boobs." I kissed her. Paige was slowly pulling me into her, then relaxing, and I was meeting her effort by pushing my dick deep inside her. I was reaching the point where the head and shaft were swelling. I knew I was going to cum soon.

"Too bad you're going to be so far away. What with my work schedule, and you in a new job, there won't be much time to travel, or for you to get away," I said, realizing that seeing her was not going to be a reasonable possibility.

"Yeah, it is a long way," Paige frowned. "It will be hard to get together." She suddenly looked sad. "I dunno. Maybe we can work something out."

"That would be nice. I'd like for this to keep going, somehow,,," my voice trailed off. I knew how these things usually worked. Valiant effort to stay in touch, a few hasty visits due to time constraints, then slow tailing off of contact as we grow into our new situations, she in her new, busy life in a new place, me with new interests in the old place, til finally we drift apart. So it goes, all too often. I decided to make the best of this last hurrah, then let nature take its course, as I knew it likely would.

While we were talking, we'd been slowly pushing back and forth at each other, slowly building to orgasm. Paige got there first, and I felt her push hard at me, her thigh clamping around me as my pubic bone ground into her clit. She let out a whimper, then a long moan, her hips shaking as she came around me.

Paige's orgasm pushed me to the brink, and I let out a sigh, thrusting my cock into her. Again, she pulled me tight to her with the thigh that was draped over me. She let out a sigh as she felt my cock swelling.

"Cum inside me, Tom," she said, her eyes fixed on mine. Tomorrow was going to be her last day at the station. "I want to have your cum to take away with me when I go." I let loose, feeling the wetness of her pussy around me, the flare of my cockhead swelling inside her, the softness of her blonde bush on the hair around my cock. I let go, releasing a series of long, lush, spurts of semen that filled and overflowed her, soaking both my pubes and hers. We kissed deeply as I came, our bodies tight to each other, til finally I was spent, and we relaxed. We broke our kiss, and leaned away from each other, my cock still firmly planted in her now totally soaked cunt.

I stayed hard for a while after cumming, and we kissed softly while my cock slowly softened, then finally slipped out of her, a thick stream of cum spilling back from her pussy, rolling down her right thigh and onto the bed. She laughed, as it tickled on her skin. Paige gathered some of it up, and licked her fingers.

"I'm so soaked," she said, smiling.

"I wanted to make sure you had plenty of my cum to take to your new job," I teased her. "You'll still be feeling it when you report for orientation on Monday." Paige dipped two fingers into her flooded twat.

"No doubt!!" said Paige, feeling the flood of my cum inside her. "I'll be feeling this til the middle of next week." It was Tuesday. I hoped it would last that long, though as a practical matter, I doubted it. Paige played in the hair on my chest for a few minutes, then we both drifted off to sleep, good and tired from a long day.

The next morning, we got up and out. I watched Paige slip on her skirt, no panties again, and the same white, lacy bra she'd had on the night before, and wearing her station polo as she normally did on these assignments. We did our segment from the capitol, then stowed our gear and headed for home after a not quite leisurely breakfast at a Cracker Barrel out by the interstate. Paige was still in a playful mood, flashing me her bare pussy as I came back from the men's room before we left.

Back in the RV, we took off for the 200 mile trip back to the station, and Paige quickly ditched her bra, pulling her polo shirt back over her straining tits, her nipples poking through the thin fabric. The seats in the front of my RV swivel, and she took advantage of this feature to swing hers around, giving me a full view of her blonde, still rather wet bush as we drove.

We talked about many things as we made our way home, but the constant view of her bare pussy as we drove, and the look of her full, round tits filling out her shirt, bouncing sexily as we rode, kept me at a heightened state of arousal most of the time. I could see it was getting to Paige, too. When she sat facing me with her legs uncrossed, I could see her outer labia slightly parted. I knew she had to be feeling the tension, too. About an hour out of home, I stopped for a rest room break.

"Come on, let's take a quick break before we get back," I said as we pulled into a far spot on the car side of a truck stop. The car spaces are usually not full, and I hate to take a spot from a trucker who needs a truck parking spot. Paige stood, giving me a good look at her long thighs and pussy as she got up. We went inside, peed, and grabbed some munchies, then headed back out to the RV. We went in the back to pull some drinks out of the fridge. While Paige was getting her bottle of tea out, I reached around her, hefting her right tit, making her giggle. I squeezed it gently, playing with the nipple between my index finger and thumb. I felt it stiffen to my touch, and a few seconds later, Paige let out a sigh and gently moaned. I reached around with my left hand as I released her right tit, giving the left one the same treatment, again drawing a sigh and a moan. Paige replaced her bottle in the fridge, and turned to kiss me, rubbing the front of my shorts.

"Wow, you're so hard," she said, slightly out of breath.

"Yeah, well, someone has been flashing her bare, blonde pussy at me all day, not to mention teasing me with her poky nipples."

Paige giggled. "So it's working," she said, smiling.

"Oh, yeah. If you're planning on getting laid one more time before we go back, it's definitely working." I led her back to the bed, turning her so she was facing away from me. I undid my shorts, letting them drop to the floor, my hard cock now bobbing in front of me. Paige reached back and stroked it a few times. It didn't take much to get me to full mast. I lifted the back of her skirt, revealing her skinny ass, and the now open labia between the top of her thighs. I spread her legs a little for better access, and put the head of my cock to her spread lips, pushing in.

Paige sighed as the head of my cock pushed her labia open, and slid slowly into her depths. I didn't stop til I felt my balls on her clit. I gave a little more of a shove, contacting Paige's clit a little harder, making her sigh as she felt the full impact of my cock inside her, and my balls on her little button. I reached up under her top, taking both of her soft tits in my hands, kneading them gently as I pressed my dick deep into her. I gave her a couple of slow strokes so she could adjust to my cock inside her, though after last night's sloppy fucking, she was still pretty well lubed.

After she was used to my cock in her, I started balling her in earnest, pulling back til the head of my dick was at her opening, occasionally playing it on her clit, which made her jump. I'd pound in hard, my balls slapping on her clit, and she'd moan. We built to a steady rhythm, Paige pushing back against my thrusts as best she could from her position pinned to the bed. Even in her restricted position, it didn't take long for Paige to reach her peak, and she was soon cumming, her pussy flooding me with her orgasmic juices.

Once she caught her breath, I pulled out and took her hand, having her stand. We kissed, and I eased her down on the bed, on her back this time. Her skirt rode up, exposing her blonde twat in its full spread glory, her labia open with that just fucked look. They were about to get fucked again, and Paige's face was full of anticipation as she watched me put the swelling head of my cock to her waiting sex.

I pushed in past her labia, moving slowly to intensify the feeling. Even though she'd just spent the last fifteen minutes getting plowed, she still let out a long sigh as my cock entered and spread her. I went in balls deep, my hanging nuts resting on her skinny ass, and I looked at our bodies joining, the dark hair around my cock mixing with the blonde around her pussy.

We resumed our copulation, and I took her ankles, lifting and spreading them so I had a good pitch at her pussy. Paige was able to push back from this position, and we were soon working steadily toward another orgasm for her, and a big finish for me. It's a wonder the RV wasn't rocking violently from our intense banging. Finally, Paige came again, and set me off. I pushed deep, making her moan, then let go a couple of shots of cum inside her, then pulled out, to her dismay, but I wanted to make a good mess of her. I blew a couple streaks of cum up over her bush and belly, some landing on her upturned skirt. I put my still spewing dick back inside her, finishing off with another few good shots of cum before trailing off.

I stayed inside Paige for a few minutes, slowly stroking in and out, my dick slurping through the cum that now flooded her pussy. The cum I shot onto her bush was now soaking in, and I smeared what had gone up onto her belly into her skin, making her laugh since it tickled. She looked down, to see what I was doing as I pulled out of her, my cock having now deflated enough that I wasn't going to stay in much longer. A glob of semen dripped from her now closing up pussy. She stood on shaky legs, then sat back down, still a little woozy from a couple of intense orgasms. She felt my cum dripping from her, then realized I had made a mess of her pubes and skirt.

"How am I going to go back into the office like this?? I have your cum all up inside me, and all over me, even on my skirt!! What a mess!!"

I kissed her. "You like it messy." I teased her.

"Yeah, but we still have to go back to the studio and go on the air. I'll have your cum rolling down my thighs while I'm on camera., you came so much."

"Well, then. We can't have that now, can we??" I lifted Paige's legs, kneeling in front of her. She drew in her breath, knowing what was next. I licked a good tongueful of seeping cum from between her labia, making her start, especially when I licked over her clit. I stood, leaning over to kiss her with a good drip of cum on my tongue. Paige did enjoy sloppy sex, and we had done this move many times. She eagerly kissed me, sucking on my tongue to get as much cum from me as she could. We parted lips, and I knelt again, looking at her blue eyes, which were saying, 'More. I want more of that.'

I repeated my move, lingering a little as I rolled my tongue over her clit, again giving her a jolt. She again met my kiss eagerly, sucking the sperm off it. The third time is the charm, and this time I stayed on her clit, sucking gently til she went off, letting out a long 'Yaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh,' her hips shaking, thrusting into me as she came hard. I let her come down a little before going back up to give her a cum filled kiss. This time she almost sucked my tongue out of my mouth.

We pulled away from each other after thoroughly tasting each other. I looked at the clock as we parted lips. "We gotta get out of here," I said, realizing we were still an hour away, and needed to get our report edited so it could go on the air. I quickly pulled my clothes on while Paige got dressed as we we started to move. She came up front and slid into the passenger seat, giving me a good look up her skirt as she sat. She still had no panties, though she had now put on a bra, and I could see the streaks of cum in her bush that I had blown onto her a little while earlier. She had a couple of Kleenex, and started an attempt to clean up her still dripping pussy while we drove.

"Leave the cum on your bush," I said. "It would be hot to know you're sitting there at the news desk with my cum still on you." She gave me a dirty look, but didn't clean it up, either.

I got back to the station with barely enough time to get the story done for the 5 PM newscast. Paige did a quick edit on the story, and I got the video clips sorted to match the report. She had already been relieved of anchor duties by this time, and Allison, who had been one of our morning anchors, was holding down the desk for the broadcast. When it came time to do the report, the story handed off to Paige, who was standing in front of the green screen, as we usually with special reports.

Paige started out in her usual stance, legs roughly at shoulder width. Mid way through, she shifted, now standing with her legs together. She remained in that stance for the rest of the report, giving me the eye when she finished. I knew I'd hear about why she had to close her legs afterward.

When the broadcast was done, I caught up to her in the newsroom. "What was that look for??"

Paige looked at me, a little irritated and slapped my shoulder. "You know how much you cum, right??"

I gave her a 'yeah I know, what of it??" look.

"Well, halfway through my segment, I felt a gush, and realized your cum was about to spill out of my pussy and down my leg. I had all I could do to keep it from sliding down my thighs and out from under my skirt."

"That would have been a hell of a goodbye, wouldn't it?? You'd have given every guy watching in this market a wet dream tonight. And it's not like they can do anything to you at this point, and you're leaving town anyway."

"Yeah, but still..." her voice trailed off.

"Hot!!" I said, walking away.

"You're terrible!!" said Paige, calling after me.

I stopped and turned. "Come over to help you load the U-Haul tomorrow??"

"Yeah, be there at 9."

I blew her a kiss. She was off the rest of the night, and I had to come back for the 6 PM broadcast, and the late news as well, or I'd have helped her with last minute packing-which likely would have ended up with Paige getting her pussy packed with my cock one more time.

I arrived at Paige's place a little after nine the next morning with a stack of breakfast pizzas-pizza and beer can be an impressive motivator when recruiting volunteers for projects such as loading a U-Haul-to find most of our crew, the ones not working, arriving or already there. As the day wore on, the folks who were working in the morning, showed up later in the day. The result was we got the truck loaded and ready for departure the next morning pretty quickly, leaving us the late afternoon for a small going away party, the breakfast pizza having given way to more typical flavors by then, and now beer instead of orange juice and coffee.

Slowly, the crowd thinned until only Paige and I were left, along with Paige's brother, who had come down from Chicago to drive the U-Haul back north. Paige would follow in her car. We had a nice visit, and by 11 PM, he allowed he was pretty beat from all the lifting and carrying. I told him, wait til tomorrow, you'll feel it even more then, and be glad you're only 30. He laughed and made a face. It wasn't so funny in the morning, though, and he was glad he was going to spend most of the day driving, and not having to do anything physical. That left Paige and I in the position of being the only ones left.

I had not figured on Paige and I having another last chance at a sleepover, but every once in a while, a good opportunity presents itself. Paige was a little self-conscious about having an overnight guest with her brother there, but a little cajoling, especially since she'd had several beers, had me spending the night in her bed one last time. It was not going to be a knock down, drag out fuck fest, since we were both pretty beat from the moving, and I ain't 22 any more, so all the lifting of furniture and boxes was taking its toll.

We repaired to what was left of Paige's bedroom, now just the bed and enough things left to get started in the morning. We kissed, a long, lustful, but loving kiss that we shared as we embraced, holding each other close. We broke, and I lifted her tank top over her shoulders, revealing the thin white bra I'd been getting good views of most of the day. Now, looking at it directly, I could see her pink nipples showing through the sheer fabric. I'd had hints of this earlier, but with the helpers around, I could not take full advantage of this wonderful display of Paige's physical charms. She pulled my t-shirt over my head, and I reached around and unhooked her bra, which she shrugged out of. We embraced again, now feeling our nakedness as her shapely, D cup tits pressed into my chest. It was a marvelous feeling, and I knew I'd miss it.