Morning Routine Redux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Anderson's face was drenched in sweat as he hyperventilated while backing up until he hit the office wall. The window was shut. There wasn't enough time. No where to run. No place to hide. "I-I..." he whimpered. His timing too late. A loud thwack sounded. The baton struck his left hand. His knuckles shattered with a brutal crack. He yelped in pain before grinding his teeth and allowing his weak body to crumple and fall to the ground.

My nostrils still flared while my left hand retracted the baton before returning the collapsed weapon to my duty belt. I turned back towards the desk and retrieved the pair of handcuffs. Unfortunately, I only had a single pair. One arrest was all I could manage. Not unless I called for backup. That wasn't going to happen. I know how us officers are. I'd catch endless shit for this. That's for sure. No, I would need to decide.

"Please, let me explain," my wife pleaded with tears in her eyes.

She made it too easy for me. My body lunged as I slammed her curvy torso against the side wall of the office. The same thin wall I listened to her lewd act of betrayal through. My muscular arms forced her thin arms behind her back before I clanged the handcuffs around her wrists. Effortlessly, my muscular arms lifted her petite body from against the wall over to the doctor's desk. I bent her over. There was no time for a search warrant. If ever there was a case of exigent circumstances for a search, this was it. I did not need to phone a Judge and get permission. It was absolutely my right and duty as an officer. To conduct a thorough search of my wife's asshole with my hard penis.

Her limber body splayed against the shrink's desk provided little resistance. The sound of unzipping once again filled the office air. It would be rough on her. Getting searched in the ass like this. With no lubrication. My hands pulled down her pants and panties before my wiggling middle finger invaded her tight hole. This wasn't the first time I stuck my hard fingers inside of a suspect's vulnerable asshole.

I shoved my hard cock into her tight hole and mounted my body on to her as she flinched in pain. Her glassy eyes stared at the office entrance through her spectacles. It was tight inside her ass. But my penis was hard and dutiful. It had a way of entering people's private places whether they liked it or not. Discovering secrets, crimes, and evidence in the process. My penis drilled in and out of her tight little hole. Her insides distended as I roughly searched every nook and cranny inside of her. It smelled like musky sweat in the office and the air was filled with the sound of skin slapping against skin in-between masculine grunts and feminine whimpers.

My eyes stared firmly at her back. I could feel the moisture on my hands as I grabbed each side of her ass and pumped my hard cock in and out of her. I was finding nothing in that tight hole of hers. Not a single piece of smuggled contraband. Had my instincts as a detective let me down? No way. She was a crook if I ever saw one. There was nothing remotely law abiding about that curvy body of hers. That's when I discovered it. Her evidence. The way she was biting down on her lower lip while I fucked her. Her downward gaze and flushed face. The sweat on her forehead. This couldn't have been pleasant for her. Having her pissed-off husband's hard penis thoroughly search her unlubricated delicate insides. Yet she was enjoying not the act itself but the indulgent emotion of being humiliated publicly in an office. There was no doubt about it. My wife was guilty of the crime of sick perversion.

My testicles tensed up. It was time to do my most sacred duty. To discharge my fleshy firearm into my scoundrel wife's nasty asshole. Pleasurable warm shivers flushed across my body. My hands grabbed on tight. I wouldn't let her resist my arrest. Not until I used her body to serve the interests of justice. I closed and opened my eyes as my mouth fell open and a long moan escaped. But not my handcuffed wife. She wasn't going anywhere.

My cock throbbed with pleasure. Law and order had broken down inside of it. There was a riot going on inside my penis and the prisoners were about to turn the tables on their guards. The bitter salty inmates wanted to escape and victimize other people by doing mischievous, foolish things. Sex crimes that violated laws of nature such as attempting to reproduce with a woman's sweaty sterile asshole. Like rounds fired out the chamber of my handgun, I pumped one creamy load after another inside of her tight ass. After I felt my balls began to relax, I plopped my fat cock out of her tight confines. My wife's limber body remained splayed over the desk. Her soiled asshole exposed beneath her hands cuffed behind her back.

The psychologist remained frozen leaning up against the back wall of his office. I could see blood running down his busted, broken hand. His eyes widened when he saw what I had done inside of my wife's ass. It was thorough police work to be sure. Bringing retributive justice to a woman like that. Punishing her for her scoundrel ways. Her ordeal was far from over, however.

"I fucking loved that..." my wife whimpered before letting out a depraved moan. She stared intently at me through her tear-stained eyes. Upon gazing at my disapproving face, she looked away from me before clearing her throat.

Like this sordid mess began, it ended with the sound of a zipper. After pulling up my wife's pants, I promptly escorted her out of the office in handcuffs. Her heels clacked against the floor as I perp walked her out of the building and informed the receptionist she would no longer be working there from now on. After placing my wife in the back of my squad car, I impounded her purse into an evidence bag I had in my car. It had her wallet inside with all her credit cards. I had a busy day ahead of me that would last until the next morning. It should provide her with plenty of time to work on her apology and sales pitch. The reason why I should consider bailing her out of jail tomorrow.

As I began driving my wife to jail, I realized there was something I was forgetting. Oh yes, those stupid taxes. Fuck it. I'll just pay the late fee.

12