All Comments on 'Morning Song'

by sunflower

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Can I just say...

... That this REALLY pissed me off?

Firstly, we DO NOT speak Arabic in Afghanistan and we ARE NOT Arabs (have you even studied Geography?). We speak Dari, Farsi and those of us who lived in Pakistan after the U.S. was done raping us in the 80's speak Urdu. Get your bloody facts straight.

Oh and does it shock you that I'm writing this *gasp* from Afghanistan? Yes, we have internet! Yes, I can speak English as well as you can! And guess what? I've never set FOOT in your country. My family actually knows about me and they accept me for who I am, no Western values needed.

It's always Al Qaeda, that universal boogeyman who's responsible for all the killings, huh? American troops there are doing nothing but bringing "freedhum" and "dehmacracy", eh?

Please keep politics out of stories, as hot as some of the sex scenes were, I was too disgusted to really appreciate them.

Sincerely,

Amir (Irony?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Couldn't enjoy this story

Too much ignorance on display here. You clearly know nothing about Afganis or Afghanistan (you think they're Arab, for heaven's sake!), and you have the chutzpah to say that "Amid" is "anti-American"? Your story reeks of hypocrisy and self-righteousness.

It's pretty much a thinly veiled rant against "evil foreigners" being traitorous to this country that has given them "so much".

Sorry if I come across as harsh, but the Afghani person who commented a long time ago on this story has every right to be angry.

Like he said: Keep politics and your (highly ignorant) political views out of erotica.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very true..

+1 on both the above comments..

Also what angers me is that people have actually voted positively for this story enough to give it a 4.18 rating...

Sad..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love

This teaches you to love no matter what and through any obstacle because one knows what tomorrow holds. <3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous