All Comments on 'Morning Train Ride'

by litguy100

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 17 years ago
“Girls” on the train?

I could not find the exact category which should singularly fit this story, but it was intense, and then who cares? Taking the risk of repeating myself (let’s face it happened before) my attempt at explaining the sudden shyness of readers to respond to your very detailed account of non traditional pass time while using public transportation is that the captured readers are too engaged to reciprocate and show their gratitude by at least voting (but more appropriately writing: “Thank you, it was a fun read. Please write more!”)

My other guess (perhaps more speculative) is that you describe your interlude with “a group of young girls”. Clearly they are old enough to travel on their own and not to be in school, but still the impact of the expression “Young girls” could be quite out reaching. You can describe torture, rape and murder – no one would flinch, but alluding to the possibility to of 18 years old and 11 and a half month and you could be a real dangerous pervert…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Another voluptuous slutty woman on the train

I have no idea what this other comment is saying, but I think it would have been even sexier with one of the 30ish conservatively dressed women...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it

its my fantasy to be wanked off in a situation like that, more please

bottovarnisbottovarnisalmost 3 years ago

Good story! I enjoyed the tease of an obvious fantasy.Good narration with no dialogue. Very well written. In a way it was hot without being hot, if you get my drift.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice story. Would like to be there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous