Morning Visit

Story Info
A morning visit with a lover.
870 words
4.15
3.2k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Upon finding out that I would be in town on business, you invited me to your home for coffee the following day. We hadn't visited for some time, so I happily accepted your invitation. It is a beautiful sunny morning as I head over to your home. When I arrive, I knock at your door but am surprised when you don't answer. Checking my phone, I don't have any messages from you. I try the knob, find it unlocked, and slowly push it open. Entering, I walk through the house and call your name softly but still no response. The house is very peaceful as I walk around, looking for you. I push open the first door I come to, discover your bedroom, and find that you are fast asleep in bed.

You are lying face down in your bed, your body covered in only the sheet. The morning light through the window splashes across your deliciously curved figure, your outline calling to me. I sit gently on the edge of the bed while gazing at your beautiful face, then lean into you. Looking like an angel, the urge to kiss your soft skin was more than I could resist. As I slowly lower my lips to your cheek, your eyes leisurely open, and a smile crosses your face. I can't help but smile and continue down as you roll onto your back. Our lips touch, melting together in a tender kiss. Our lips part and our tongues playfully intertwine in a slow dance as the passion builds. My hands cup behind your head, my fingers twining in your thick, curly hair while my thumb strokes your cheek. I kiss my way down to your neck with gentle bites and nips of your delicious skin. I continue down to your shoulders and chest, my fingers hooking the shoulder straps of your thin nightgown, gently pulling them off your shoulders. I slowly slide the top down until your beautiful breasts come into view.

Your pretty brown nipples react as the air hits them, stiffening and reaching out as if inviting my mouth. I cup your breasts in my hands as I lower my lips and tongue to your hard nipple, pulling it in as I suckle you. Mmm... I can't pay homage to just one, so I move my lips over to the other, my fingers twisting and playing where my mouth recently vacated. I continue kissing down your torso, licking and sucking as my hands roam your body. You are enjoying my exploration of you as I hear a little moan escape your lips. I sit up and strip you of your nightgown, followed quickly by your sheer panties. The view exposed to me takes my breath away. I caress your thighs as I keep kissing lower. In anticipation, you arch your back and part your legs. I can feel the heat from your deliciousness as I make my way to that beautiful flower, your petals glistening with excitement and irresistibly drawing me to you.

Your scent consumes me, and I hungrily devour you, my lips sucking yours, my tongue probing inside you. Your juices are so delectable; I can't get enough! I can see your soft folds and pleasure center swell with excitement, so I playfully flick your little button with my tongue, sending visible shock waves over your body. In frustration, you twist and start unbuttoning my jeans, the lust burning in your eyes. I bend to remove my shoes and socks, standing to remove my shirt. Your eyes are riveted to my zipper, my cock straining against the fabric. As I slide my jeans down, my erection springs free, my desire quite evident.

You reach out to grab my hard manhood and murmur, "please take me." I slide my full body against yours, and you reach out, grabbing my hips with both hands. You slide down the bed with a playful gleam in your eye as your mouth comes closer to my giant, throbbing cock. You slide your full lips over me, my thick, long cock filling your mouth. I feel your tongue exploring the bottom of my shaft as you slide back and forth, gliding up and down. Looking down and seeing your lips around me is more than I can handle, so I grip your shoulders, pushing you back onto the pillows.

I lower myself onto you, guiding my rock-hard member into your wet opening. Slowly, teasingly, I slide into you, inch by inch. You gasp and thrust your hips up to me, not wanting to be teased anymore. I playfully pull back out of you but then enter you again with just my head. With little strokes, I pop my head in and out of your silkiness, teasing as I smile down at you. Suddenly, without warning, I bury all nine inches of me deep inside of you. You buck and convulse as pleasure rocks you. We fall into a rhythm, our bodies glistening in exertion. The passion builds until we release together, exploding until we both collapse in exhaustion. We lay together in bliss, and I tenderly kiss your face as we fall asleep, still joined together, our bodies tangled in each other.