All Comments on 'Mortal Fantasies'

by D_Lynn

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I really liked your story, I hope you keep writing stories of a similar style. I will be watching for more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not sure I'd be willing to give up my immortality

(if I had it) but I can understand wanting to be with the one you love. Of course, becoming mortal means that either may die unexpectedly, but the magic of love hopes that there will be a lot of time together before then. I do like HEA endings :-)

JudyLeeJudyLeeabout 8 years ago
Happily ever after.

What a sweet story. I think many of us have the dream of the perfect immortal lover who knows our desires better than we, ourselves do. And the depth of his love to give up immortality for her! I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beautiful!

This is, by far, the best ever! Keep up the good work! (How the hell did you know that Nephus is my favorite? :DD)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great

I really liked the many realities, real life, the book, Olympus and the dream world. Also the lead not settling for Perry who would bore her to tears.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
That's The Best Way

"Why, happily ever after, of course."

fantasy57fantasy57over 5 years ago
Thank you for another great story,

I think that your writing is a gift to us mere mortals from the Gods.

jenellesljenelleslalmost 3 years ago

Another first class, top notch story. I'm a romantic at heart and love a happy ending. I think Nephus kept one of his powers. He still inspires your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous