Morticia & Wednesday Cumming of Age

Info
Wednesday needs a lesson in sex education.
137 words
4.17
25.5k
18
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The script was written by u/RottenPines. This story was also featured as a contest entry on The Literotica Halloween Story Contest 2020.

Synopsis: On a dark night, Morticia Addams discovers her daughter, Wednesday, furiously masturbating in her room. Instead of being shocked, Morticia is delighted! Her daughter has finally come of age.

However, it's clear the poor girl is quite inexperienced.

Wednesday needs a lesson in sexual education, and Morticia is more than willing to teach her...


Enjoy responsibly, have fun and stay safe everyone!

I love you,

Doll.

Copyright © 2020 DoubleDimpleDoll. All rights reserved. All characters portrayed are 18 years of age or older and all content is fantasy and roleplay, not intended to encourage or depict real sexual acts. All erotic audio found here is property of DoubleDimpleDoll. Not for resale or redistribution.


--:--
--:--
1.0
DoubleDimpleDoll
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I want you to portray yourself as Violet Parr. Or Mavis Dracula. Or Raven. Your voice is so sexy and naughty

Dave564Dave564over 3 years ago
OMG Fantastic

OMG fantastic i almost came while listening at work on my headphones i love the way you tell a story and it sends an electric shock up my cock when you say cunt. would you make a story to strip a girl in public show with an audience of men and sexy girls watching and then all slowly joining to make a sweaty mess of wanking bodies and spunk flying over the star. keep making these stories it makes my day a happy and exciting one.

Thanks and regards

Dave

Share this

Similar Stories

The Vampire's Gaze Girl tries to hide dirty thoughts from mind reading vampire.in Lesbian Sex
Black Office Slave Kiera gets turned into a sex slave by her white boss.in Interracial Love
Sex Shop Slut Innocent Catholic girl finds herself in a sticky situation.in First Time
Stardust A young woman accidentally entrances herself.in Lesbian Sex
The Sleeping Demon A girl gets fucked by her sleep paralysis demon.in Erotic Horror
More Stories