Motel Fun - A Dirty Stranger's Butt

Story Info
Long drive leads to filthy fun.
2.8k words
4.67
7.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought I could have made the drive in one single stretch, but I couldn't. And, while it temporarily messed up my short vacation's plans, it ultimately became one of the hottest nights I have ever had.

It was a Days Inn or something similar somewhere between the South Carolina border and where Florida began. I was headed to Clearwater to visit my college roommate, who I used to hang with at his parents' beach house every spring break. Now that I was working in a city I didn't like, I jumped at every opportunity to get out. More than anything, I needed to get laid. But, not just laid, I needed to fuck and get filthy like I had with my coworker, Krista, who you can read about more in my story called, Career Opportunities. All of that had ended a month or two back and since then, all I did was jerk off imagining her little pooper in my face, letting out her gas, gripping my cock. I'd cum sometimes four times a day thinking about my time with her. But I wasn't doing great emotionally. I was drinking a lot, alone. I was sleeping at odd hours. I needed something to change in my life. So, why not take every opportunity that presents itself? That is exactly what I did as I click-clacked my key card into my door lock. Room 19, the last room before the side exit.

It was late when I arrived, maybe 11:30 p.m. I'd been my car for almost nine hours and I hit a wall or exhaustion. I still had something like seven hours to go, roughly.

I set my bag on the tiny desk and considering just flopping on the bed and passing out but before I could do that, I heard someone talking outside my door. I peered out the peep hole and saw a skinny, ratty-looking woman on her phone. I couldn't make out what she was saying, but from my weak vantage point, she seemed frustrated. After she hung up, she sort of stared out the side exit door's tiny window. My cock pulsed a bit. Even from what little I could see, she had a great body. She had a nice butt and skinny legs. Her tits were average. But I couldn't see her face that well. While she didn't knock on my door, I took her standing there as a knock of opportunity to have some fun. Worst case: Nothing happens, I pass out. After cumming in the bathroom sink, that is.

I unlocked the door and by the time I opened the door, the woman said, "Oh my god, you scared the shit out of me." Did she know she was foreshadowing? I doubt it.

"I didn't know anyone else checked in tonight," she said, before I could even say anything.

"Hey!" I said, maybe too cheerfully, "I just got here. I heard you talking. I thought maybe I was alone."

"Shit," she said, gaining composure. "I thought I was alone, too."

Two things were clear: She had been staying here for days. And no one else had stayed in this establishment for days. We were in the middle of nowhere, too.

"I'm Joe," I said, extending a hand. "Nice to meet you..."

She weakly shook my hand and offered her name, Theresa.

"Want a smoke?" she asked. Her eyes were so sad and so...crazed. She looked a little strung out, but still exceptionally cute. I felt my second wind fill me as I accepted her offer. We went outside into the balmy southern night. On a bench, she sat, crossing her legs. She was only wearing flip-flops and her jeans were almost too tight, looked like they might rip at any moment.

"So," I started, inhaling my first drag, "Where are you from?"

She waited a bit and looked around. Then she said, "Kansas City, originally. Now, I am sort of from around here, I guess."

I'd come to find out exactly what she meant. She told me briefly that she moved with a boyfriend and really didn't want to. They fought a lot about the living scenarios, money, and drinking. She now she was staying at this Days Inn off the highway, deciding what to do next. In a few years, I'd be in her same position, but instead I was the guy who wanted to move, and my girlfriend did not. But that's a different story called Scented Passion. I figured Krista was about 31 to my 25.

"Sorry to hear that," was all I could really say back. I then told her about my situation and we sort of laughed together. I didn't mention my burgeoning fetish, but I did immediately start wondering what she looked like pooping. And I also considered the fact that maybe she had farted in front of me already. My cock was getting chubby.

Within one hour, we were in my room, which was right across the hall from hers, making out and already starting in on the dirty talk, that, at this point was honestly a lot of desperation coming out in the form of horniness.

A lot of: "I bet you have a big fucking cock," and "You're making my pussy so slippery," from her. And, "I want to split you in two," and, of course, "I want your butthole," from me.

Almost romantically, we dirty talked and made out as we undressed each other, all the way down tour underwear, and once we got to that point, she looked at me embarrassed.

I pulled her close and into my mouth she admitted, "I haven't, um, been too fresh lately..." I could, in fact, already smell her, but it wasn't overpowering. She clearly wore deodorant, but it ws starting to wear off.

"You smell lovely," I said, smiling, horny. Our tongues swabbed each other. I kissed her neck. We were standing at the foot of my bed.

"Wait, wait," she said, "Like, I haven't really showered...in a day or two. Or three."

I whispered, "That's OK, I don't mind."

I kneeled down and peeled her panties down and she clumsily stepped out of them, I could sense her hesitation. "Turn around," I said, grabbing her thin but shapely hips and rotating her.

In just a moment, I would smell, and I mean this, the stinkiest butthole I've ever sniffed. Normally, buttholes smell like...buttholes. Always a linger stench of sweet filth, but this was next-level.

"I can't...wow, this is hot," she said as I peeled her cheeks even farther apart, exposing her tiny shit ring. "I...wow, are you going to taste my filthy ass?" She wiggled her pale white booty a bit and as I pressed my nose firmly against her knot, my tongue flicked out to taste her taint and pussy, both of which were wet with her horny juices, tasted sharply of lust, acidic with desire.

"Does it smell...badly?" she asked, honestly inquiring if I was OK with its condition.

I stood and pushed her onto her knees, her butthole now spread wide, nearly gaping. Her feet hung off the barely washed comforter I leaned on top of her and said into her ear, "We'll never see each other again, will we?"

My breath on her neck and ear must have done something because she arched up and said, over her shoulder, "Get the fuck inside my pussy."

So I did. I fumbled with a condom that I brought (I brought like six for my vacation just in case) and it slid snugly on my rod and in no time, I was destroying this strange woman's pussy. The scent of her dirty shitter filled my nose and lungs as I plowed away, panting and grunting, forgetting where I was and who I was with.

She balled up the comforter in her hands and her pussy got tighter and wetter the more I humped her. "Fuck me. Harder, come on," she groaned in a high-pitched way.

I pulled her hips to me harder, each thrust deeper and deeper feeling. Maybe an illusion. Didn't matter. I was in a new state of Heaven I'd never been in before.

I spread her ass wide and watch her puckered poo hole clench as I pushed my cock into her slim pussy hole. It widened as I slid out.

"I want to taste you, your dirty fucking ass..." I said, in a low intimidating tone. I hunched down and sucked hr anus and felt the only tiny tuft of hair swirl against my teeth. I realized as my tongue tasted her perfect filth that, at that moment, I was cleaning a stranger's stinky, smeared butthole with my tongue. I never felt so horny.

She moaned and said undecipherable things into the unwashed pillow. I cleaned up up the outer ring of her butthole then pushed my tongue as deep as I could go, which wasn't too far, but I could still feel her ridges in her rectum. She started kind of bucking when I realized she was bringing herself to orgasm. She rubbed her clit as I sucked on her asshole and as she came, she let out a silent fart directly into my mouth. I realized I was about to cum when I pulled back and calmed myself. The condom was still on, stretched thin. I pulled it off and said, "Where should I cum? Come on Theresa..."

She flipped around on the bed and sucked my cock for less than 10 seconds before I pulled her back and sprayed my thick white paint all over her trashy face.

After I was done, about eight or nice thick streams, we both recoiled a bit, feeling desperate and now spent was emotionally tough, on each of us for different reasons.

"Was all of that OK?" I asked, getting her toilet paper for her face. Her remnants of makeup starting to run.

"Why do I always fuck things up?" She stood and mostly naked, looked at herself in the floor-length mirror on the back of the door. "I just let a stranger literally eat one of my farts. I am so fucking awkward."

"I came up from behind her and kissed her neck. "We'll never see each other again. I'll be gone by eight o'clock in the morning."

"You aren't grossed out?" she asked, grabbing my neck sweetly. "To be honest, I am still kind of turned on."

"We have tonight." I said this and evoked Bob Seger and sort of laughed. "I loved it. All of it. I would try anything you wanted."

"Well, I was on my way to the beach when I stopped here..."

"Yeah?" I turned her around and reached down to feel her wet, swollen lips.

"Come with me," she opened the motel room door and peeked out to see if anyone was in the hall and we scampered across to her room. Her door, she realized was being held open by the latch lock. She left her pants, panties, and slip flops in my room. A good sign, I though.

In her room, as if she was drunk on horniness now, she peeled off her tank top and exposed her full tits, that were only sort of beginning to feel the weight of time. Her nipples were soft pink and now that she was fully naked, I saw she had a bunch of trashy tattoos I hadn't noticed before. She went to her bag and pulled out a bikini, and fumbled to put it on. It was white and skimpy but not scandalous. After it was on she did a fashion show walk and I pulled my shirt off and was also now completely nude.

Her tits were so ample in that top and the bikini bottoms cupped her butt cheeks perfectly. She twirled on her toes and together we fell onto her unmade bed.

We held each other like we needed it. We kissed like we were the last people on earth. Then she said, "The pool is closed, but want to go check it out?"

"Um, well, I am sort of naked now... and..." I motioned to my insanely hard cock.

"I've been here for four days. The light never comes on. And it is on he opposite side of the manager's office."

"Aren't there cameras?" I was stroking my cock. the nshe started to help.

"Maybe. But no lights. And every time I am up near the office, no one is there. And plus, if we get caught, we get caught. We'll be gone in the morning. Or you will at least."

I kissed her deeply, wetly, and stood. Together, we pranced to the pool around the corner. The air was cooling off. It was 2 a.m. and nothing else could possibly matter.

We knew we didn't want to draw attention to ourselves so we didn't cannonball it in. We slinked in on the darkest, far side. The water felt warm, but maybe that was just my horny adrenaline working its magic. I found the stairs a minute later and sat on them, my hips down submerged. Theresa found me by feel and turned around and sat her ass onto me, I pulled her bikini bottoms to the side and slid into her...pussy? Nope.

"Fuck...." she maned and quieted herself. "Ow. Fuck..."

I made it about halfway up her shithole when she held herself up on my thighs and whimpered before slamming all of her weight down, I was fully plunged into her tiny asshole.

"Oh my god," I said as she gripped me so hard, like a vise.

"Is this OK?" she asked quietly. It was so dark I could barely see her other than her perfect ass in the new moonlight.

"So good." She riased up and sat back down. I said, "Tell me what you do with this hole you're fucking me with."

"I...I rub it."

Up and down.

"And what else? Come on, tell me."

"I fuck you with it. I fuck strangers with it."

"you don't fart from there?"

"You know I do," she said, and giggled shortly. "You ate my fucking fart."

"I did, and it made me cum. All over your face."

She fucked me more, slowly, steadily.

"What does my cock feel like now?" I asked, baiting her.

"So hard," she said, dreamily.

"Does it feel like a turd?"

"Um," she said considering the weirdness, "It does. I can't stop pooping."

Then she took me all the way in and stopped, and leaned back. "That is why I was afraid of you being near it earlier."

"You need to poop now?" I asked, reaching for her tits, her hole squeezing me perfectly tight.

"In a bit I bet I will."

I could hold on any longer. With no condom on, I began unleashing thick spurts of more cum into her dirty rectum. "Fuck. That will help won't it?" I said when the orgasm subsided.

"I don't know. No one has ever cum up there before..." After a minute or two, she slid off of me and swam across to the side we got into the pool from. I followed.

When I hopped out, I was freezing. My cock, I realized from a check check, smelled of her insides and of chlorine, a scent that took me years to revisit.

We ran to my room and she hopped into my bed. She was cold too.

I got in and stripped her naked and ate her pussy for 10 minutes till she came. Then, I fucked her missionary without a condom, one of the few times that ever happened. We actually came together. Also not a thing that happened much.

Then, ceremoniously at around 5 a.m., she woke me and led me to the bathroom, in which she proceeded to take a thick, loud dump while jerking me off all over her tits. Her smell was unlike anything I could imagine. She stood and we looked at her turds in the toilet and she smiled. I smiled and felt worn down. We climbed back into bed, but this time she positioned herself so her bare ass was in my face, so I could inhale her scent as I slept. We didn't even speak. If I remember, she let out a fart or two for me, sighing peacefully as she did.

When I awoke next, all that remained of Theresa were her dirty pair of underwear that she told me that, while giggling hours earlier, were filled with her farts and poop streaks. As the morning sun rose, spotlighting the night I can't forget but also can't tell anyone about, I thought I would never be the same. I still have that underwear somewhere and sniff it only about twice a year now. Things moved on. I got happier. I fell in love a few times, and made a good career.

I never did see her again, and I realized that since I had given her a phony name, she probably did, too. All is fair.

So whoever that was, I hope she is staying OK. And I hope she is content. And, more than anything, I hope she still thinks about me from time to time, all these years later.