Curry, Beer and BBW GirlFriend

Story Info
Curry and Beer lead to dirty sex.
751 words
3.52
12.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Curry, Beer and a BBW Girlfriend

I had recently acquired a new girlfriend who was a real BBW. She had a 46DD bust, fat belly, smallish waist and hips like handles and an ass that would win competitions for best bubble butt.

Although she normally didn't go to the pub with me we decided to join her friend at the local curry house for some fiery boltis with lots of onions, spices and a generous helping of naan bread and poppadums. The restaurant didn't serve beer so after finishing the food we decided to retire to the local pub where we met with another group of regular beer drinkers. After several pints of the local ale Brenda (my girlfriend) decided to test the pub's toilets but came back to our table with a pained look on her face and said that the pub toilets were a filthy overflowing mess.

At that point I downed the last of my beer and we headed out to get to her apartment which was only a 10 minute walk. The cold night air soon made Brenda decide she was desperate for a pee but there was nowhere private so in an attempt to take her mind off things I gave her a nice full frontal cuddle and in mere moments I could feel a splashing around my ankles as her piss gushed down her legs. She managed to stem the flow and we quickly walked the remaining distance to her apartment as I slowly developed the most enormous hard on.

When we got through the door Brenda headed for the bathroom but I cut her off and pulled her panties down and lifted her sweater and bra over her head while thrusting my cock between her wet thighs. Her wriggling to get away left me with no option but to lift her and lay her down on top of me on the mat. Her boobs were mashed into my chest and her legs were either side of my hips. My cock had found its way into her wet hairy pussy and I was doing my best to pound her super slippery cunt.

I suddenly became aware of the smell of curry farts. Brenda warned me that she need to poop something desperate but I was so determined to have my first fuck of the evening and I held her ever more tightly. Brenda then gave a heave and lifted her pussy off of my cock and in my desperation to keep her on top of me I pulled her down on my belly and fed my cock up between her ass cheeks. The smell of curry farts got worse but in an attempt to cum I ignored the warning was soon aware of her dumping a pile on my belly and cock.

Her poop chute must have stayed open as my cock easily found its way inside and I was quickly engulfed in a hot gritty ass that squeezed and squished a huge pile of dirty yellow shit around my cock shaft. I quickly scooped up several handfuls and spread it over her butt and back. Then rolling her over on her back I spread her legs wide open and scooping the poop off of my belly I anointed her tits with huge brown and yellow handfuls.

The smell was indescribable but in the heat of the moment there was nothing that was going to stop me from the most intense cum. The feeling that the top of my head was going to explode was followed by an intense need to pee. The floodgates opened and I gave Brenda the largest pee enema imaginable. Nothing leaked until my cock began to soften and we managed to do a kind of frog march to the shower with only a minor dribble of pee and cum going down our legs.

With some shower soap and a couple of sponges we got each other tolerably clean but this left the problem of the shower drain clogging that I had to clear later after we had left pale brown footprints on the bath matt.

It took Brenda quite a few weeks before she forgave me as she had always thought of herself as a squeaky clean girl who only got off while in the dark with a nightdress on. Realizing there was a really kinky inner self took some rationalizing before anal was part of our sexual repertoire and only really happens when we are both drunk as skunks.