Mother and Daughter Talk Pt. 03

Story Info
Mom asks Jenny to cuddle up with Dad.
3.4k words
4.53
14.5k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, Mom, how're things going?"

"Pretty good."

"You and Daddy are doing okay?"

"We're fine."

"Are you, um, doing a lot of cuddling?"

"We cuddle often enough."

"Do you find him any more--ardent--than before?"

"He definitely seems rejuvenated."

"That's probably because you let him go into your butt."

"Jenny!"

"Well, it's a big turn-on for a guy. Lots of gals give their mates the stink-eye if they're faced with that prospect."

"Is that right?"

"You bet."

"I suppose I've gotten used to it."

"So you like it?"

"I didn't say that. I just find it . . . acceptable."

"Good for you. What about swallowing his come?"

"Ugh. I still don't like that."

"Well, I don't either--it tastes awful--but guys really appreciate it when you do it. It makes them feel you're devoted to them."

"Does it, now?"

"Yeah, sure. Guys are so funny: it doesn't take much to wrap them around your little finger. A little butt sex, a little come-swallowing, and their yours for life."

"I see."

"So what are we going to do this week, now that you've asked Jeremy and me to spend spring break with you?"

"Well, here's the thing . . ."

"What is it, Mom?"

"It's a little hard to explain."

"Why? Just come out and say it."

"You know what your father did last year . . . with that little piece of fluff at his office."

"Yeah, of course. But that's ancient history, right?"

"I don't know about that."

"What are you saying? Did he stray again?"

"Not that I know of. But he--looks."

"Oh, Mom, for heaven's sake: men always look. It's just something they do. As long as they don't touch, what's the big deal?"

"I agree with you there--but, well . . ."

"Mom, just say what you have to say and be done with it. I don't have all day."

"I was just wondering if you . . ."

"If I what?"

Big sigh. "If you wanted to cuddle up with Daddy."

Big silence. Then a grin. "You're telling me you want me to bed down with Daddy?"

"Yes."

"Are you serious? What on earth for?"

"Don't you see, Jenny? It's a way of keeping him from straying. If he has a taste for sweet young things, and he has you to--to--"

"To bang every so often?"

"If you must put it that way. Yes, if he can get his urges out on you, he won't go looking for other girls."

"There's some sense in that. But, Mom, it doesn't freak you out that Daddy would be sleeping with me--on your orders?"

"I'm not ordering anyone! Not you, not him. I'm just suggesting."

"Well, I'm game! I've always found Daddy mighty cute. But you really think he wants me in that way?"

"Um, yes."

"How can you be so sure?"

"He's said some things."

"About me? What has he said?"

"Well, things like, 'Man, we have a lovely daughter, don't we?' or 'She's a hot little item,' or--"

"Daddy called me a hot little item? Really?"

"Yes, really."

"Well, I'll be damned. The old goat!"

"He's not old, and he's not a goat!"

"He's kind of a goat, Mom. Wanting to fuck his own daughter!"

"Jenny, how many times have I told you--"

"Yes, Mom, I know. But I thought that word was particularly appropriate for this occasion."

"All right, maybe it was. But--"

"There's Jeremy to consider."

"Do you think he'd mind?"

"Mom, he is my boyfriend. I don't think he likes the thought of having some other guy stuff his cock into me. But I think he'll make an exception for Daddy."

"I'm glad of that."

"But Mom . . . I have a feeling there's some ulterior motive here."

"What can you possibly mean?"

"Here's how I see things. When I snuggle up with Daddy, that would leave you and Jeremy the opportunity to snuggle up too."

"Jenny! I never thought of such a thing!"

"Of course you did, Mom. You've been dying to have Jeremy come here again: he hasn't been in your bed for two months, and you've missed him."

"Well, maybe I have! Is there anything wrong with that?"

"I'd better not say anything."

"Anyway, there's a certain kind of symmetry in the whole situation. You and Dad in one bed, and Jeremy and I in the other."

"Who gets which bed?"

"I don't care."

"I'll be generous and let you stay in the master bedroom with Jeremy. My bed's a queen-size--plenty big enough for me and Daddy."

"So you'll do it?"

"Sure, why not?"

"Tonight?"

"The sooner the better."

"I thought you'd see it my way."

*

"Hi, Mom. Getting breakfast ready?"

"You can see that I am. There are four hungry people in this house."

"That's for sure! In more ways than one."

"Please, dear, no vulgarity."

"Don't you want to know how it went?"

"How what went?"

"My night with Daddy."

"I don't really want to know, dear."

"Of course you do. You're dying to know."

"I'm sure you'll tell me whether I want to hear it or not."

"You betcha! Wanna know how many times he came?"

"How many?"

"Four."

"Are you kidding me? He's never come four times with me!"

"Well, I guess I inspired him."

"How exactly did he . . .?"

"Twice in my pussy, once in my ass, and once in my mouth. That was during sixty-nine."

"My goodness."

"Yeah! He was like a garden hose that kept on spurting no matter what you did!"

"Jenny . . ."

"Okay, sorry about the 'vulgarity.' I honestly didn't know Daddy had it in him."

"I feel a little . . . inadequate."

"Oh, Mom, don't trouble yourself. I mean, it's only because Daddy was so pumped up about sleeping with his daughter. Not something that happens every day, you know!"

"I suppose not."

"It was funny: he was real nervous at the beginning. I mean, he came into my bedroom wearing just his underwear--which was already kind of bent out of shape because of his hard-on. Then he slipped into bed next to me, lying flat on his back and staring up at the ceiling as if he was just going to go to sleep."

"But of course he didn't go to sleep."

"No way! Not for hours. I kept him busy."

"What did you do?"

"Well, the first thing I did was to whip my nightgown off over my head and let him look at me naked. Man, you should have seen his eyes bulge! Now don't get me wrong, Mom: you're really pretty, but it was just the novelty of seeing his daughter naked that got him going."

"You're beautiful too, dear."

"Thanks. That's exactly what he said: 'Omigod, Jenny, you're so lovely.' How sweet of him! At first he didn't even have the courage to touch me: all he did was gawk at my nudity. I had to take his hand and hold it against one of my breasts, so that he would get the message that it was okay to touch--or do anything else he wanted. He let out a sort of whimper when he felt my boob; but that kind of broke the ice, and then he started pawing me all over."

"Pawing you?"

"Well, maybe that's a crude way of putting it. In fact, he was still kind of tentative, as if he was doing something really naughty--which I guess he was! But pretty soon he got into it, fondling me all over--breasts, back, bottom, thighs, you name it. He really seemed to like my butt."

"I told you, dear--"

"Yeah, I know, he has a butt fetish. But I wanted to get into the action too: I didn't want to just lie there and take what he dished out. So I pushed him down onto his back, peeled that silly pair of briefs off of him, and released that cock of his. You're right: it's not quite as long as Jeremy's but quite a bit thicker. I plunged as much of it into my mouth as I could. It was fabulous! I guess I couldn't help thinking that the stuff that had come out of here and deposited itself into your vagina led to the creation of yours truly! That was a big kick for me. I just ate up that cock--so much so that I thought he might shoot his wad into my mouth. But I could tell he didn't want that."

"No?"

"No, of course not. He wanted to put it inside me."

"Ah, yes. And did he?"

"Yup. Now he pushed me onto my back--I guess he wanted to be on top. That's cool: I like that position. Some people think it's submissive, but I know that the girl is still pretty much in charge even lying on her back. It's our desirability that makes us dominant, you see."

"Is that right?"

"You bet it is! Guys will do anything to get access to our bodies, so that's how we're on top--figuratively speaking."

"If you say so."

"Anyway, Dad got into position, but you could tell he was still kind of nervous. His eyes were all big, and he stayed frozen in place, his cock knocking at the door of my pussy, if you know what I mean, without actually going in. So I had to prod him, saying, 'Go on, Daddy, you can go in me now.'

"That's all he needed. He forged right in! It was a little quicker than I expected, so I let out a little gasp. He thought he'd hurt me, and this sorrowful look came over his face and he said, 'Jenny, dear, I'm so sorry!' I said, 'Oh, Daddy, it's okay. Just go slow and easy.'

"He tried to do that, but pretty soon he just had to finish--he was so excited! So he released a huge load of come into me. Man, I felt I was overflowing! Sometimes a girl can't really feel come landing in her pussy, but I sure felt this wad! Afterwards he dropped down onto me, almost crushing me."

"That doesn't sound very nice!"

"Oh, I like it, Mom. Men are weak as kittens after they've come--they're totally spent. I eventually urged Daddy to get off of me so I could breathe normally, and he slid off and dumped himself on the other side of the bed. He was breathing real hard and gazing wide-eyed at the ceiling. I guess he couldn't believe he'd just had sexual intercourse with his own daughter.

"But I knew this wasn't going to be the end; in fact, it was really a kind of appetizer. Pretty soon he revived himself and began fondling me like before, and that's when I said, 'Why don't you go into my butt?' He couldn't believe what he was hearing. 'You like that?' he said. 'Sure, I like it. Jeremy does it to me all the time.' I nodded toward some cold cream that I keep on the nightstand, and he lubed me up. I suggested an interesting position that I hadn't tried before."

"And what might that be, pray tell?"

"I had Daddy lie flat on his back, and then I squatted over him--facing his feet."

"His feet?"

"Sure. Then I stuck his cock into my butt. You say, that way he could both see my derrière and see his cock going in and out of it. What could be better for a guy who has a thing for the female bottom?"

"He must have been in heaven."

"I think so. He gripped my hips so that he could keep control of the rhythm and pacing. Sometimes he just stopped my motion entirely, with his thing in me as far as it could go. I guess it had practically disappeared into me."

"That's pretty hard to do, dear."

"Yes, but I think we managed it. Man, talking about filling me up! Remember, his thing is thicker than Jeremy's, and I really felt it spreading my anus apart."

"You don't have to be quite so explicit, Jenny."

"I'm just saying. You could tell he was really getting off on it, because he was making those strange little whimpering sounds again. I almost thought he would burst into tears."

"Oh, come now!"

"Well, you never know! There's such a thing as too much pleasure. But Daddy took it in stride. And of course he finished in fine style."

"He came in your butt?"

"He sure did. Again, a huge load! I thought it would never end. When he finally pulled out, the stuff leaked out of me almost immediately and fell on his thighs and the sheets and everywhere."

"What a mess!"

"Yes, it was. But a nice mess!"

"If you say so. And he did you twice more?"

"Yup. We did vaginal sex again. It was real slow and tender, and seemed to go on for ages. I wasn't even sure he was going to come again, but he did--and it seemed sort of to catch him by surprise. I think all he wanted to do was fuse his body with mine. I have to say, Mom, I never loved Daddy more than at that moment. And I think he felt the same way."

"How touching."

"It was! So sweet and tender and all that."

"But you did it once more?"

"Yeah. I could tell that Daddy was pretty tired by this point, so I suggested we do a long, slow session of sixty-nine. I was on top. I think it works better that way."

"So do I."

"I tell you, Mom, I got a real up-close-and-personal look at that organ of his. It's kind of gnarly, isn't it?"

"You think so?"

"Sure. Lots of thick veins everywhere. And the head is pretty bulbous."

"If you say so."

"I'm not complaining, mind you! I've gotten pretty good at oral sex, but even so it took Daddy a long time to come. But he managed it. Meanwhile, he was licking me with as much enthusiasm as he could summon. I must have come twice or even three times before I finally got him to shoot his seed into my mouth."

"Really? That's impressive."

"Not really. With me, the more times I come the easier the next one is. It's kind of cumulative. I must have come six or seven times while Daddy was getting his four."

"Wow."

"Yeah, I was really exhausted afterwards. Climaxes sure take it out of you! I slept well last night, let me tell you! . . . Say, how many times did Jeremy come?"

"Um, four."

"Four? Really? I don't think he's done that with me more than a few times."

"Well, I guess I inspired him."

"You must have. You're a pretty hot item too, Mom."

"Please, dear."

"How did he do it?"

"Once in my vagina, twice in my bottom, and once in my mouth."

"Twice in your ass? You don't say!"

"I find it easier the second time."

"Naturally. You're already 'opened up' back there. The guy can just slip right in."

"Yes, that's what happened."

"Well, this is all very interesting. But I've been thinking of something."

"What's that, dear?"

"I think . . . we should have a foursome."

Gasp. "You must be joking!"

"Not at all. I think it'll be fun. I really want to do what's called double penetration. Have you ever tried that?"

"Good heavens, no!"

"Well, here we have two lusty guys who are just rarin' to go. You know, one guy in front, the other guy in back."

"I know what double penetration is, dear."

"Well, then, let's try it!"

"Jenny, I have to confess--I feel a little funny about watching your daddy go into you."

"Mom, we've already done it! You know that."

"Dear, it's one thing to know about it; it's a very different thing to actually see it happening. I think I might find it . . . disturbing."

"You'll probably be distracted by Jeremy, who'll be doing all sorts of things to you."

"Possibly."

"Then I say we go ahead with it. What other chance will you have for something like this?"

"There is that. I'll talk it over with your father."

"He's gonna jump at the chance, Mom!"

"I'm sure he will."

*

"Mom, wasn't that fun?"

"Let's just say it was . . . interesting."

"I really got off on watching our two guys poke you at the same time."

"It was quite an experience."

"What a funny way you chose to do it! Having Daddy lie flat on his back, with you lying on top of him, face up. That meant that Daddy was in your butt, right?"

"Yes."

"And then you had Jeremy squat in front of you and plug up your pussy."

"I prefer to call it my vagina, dear."

"Whatever."

"But did you really have to . . . do what you did?"

"You mean sit on your face?"

"Yes. I wasn't expecting that."

"I'm sure you weren't! But Mom, I was feeling kind of left out. The guys had already done double penetration on me, as I lay on my side with Daddy in front and Jeremy in back. I felt like a dope just watching the three of you, entertaining as it was. And there you were, looking straight up at the ceiling while those guys were going to town on you. So I just wanted to join in somehow--and your face was right there, ready for me squat on it."

"You should know I've never sampled a woman's private parts before."

"I'm sure you haven't. But what better place to start than with your daughter's twat? Did you like the taste?"

"It was hard to tell. There was a lot of, um, seepage."

"Oh, yeah. I guess the guys had filled both my lower orifices with their stuff, and it was leaking out. I guess it got all over your face."

"It did."

"Sorry about that. I know you don't like the taste of male come all that much. I think I'm starting to like it. That's why I licked you after the guys had finished."

"I wasn't expecting that either."

"We had a fine session of mother-daughter sixty-nine, didn't we?"

"If you think so."

"And I'll admit, I didn't expect our men to revive so fast. But I guess the sight of us licking each other's pussies got them going again."

"So it seems."

"They immediately plowed into our butts. But I couldn't quite tell who was in you and who was in me."

"I think your Daddy was in you and Jeremy was in me."

"Yeah, I guess that's right. We got a real close look at a cock penetrating our tushes, didn't we?"

"Yes. A very strange sight, I must say. And I'm not entirely sure I appreciated what they did next."

"Oh, you mean pulling out and then spattering our faces with their emission? I thought it was a riot."

"You did, did you?"

"Sure! The stuff is really hot, you know."

"Well, it's just come right out of their bodies."

"You bet. And there was so much of it."

"Yes, there was."

"But I really liked the taste of your pussy, Mom."

"Did you?"

"Yeah. I think it tastes different from mine."

"How would you know? You've not tasted your own . . ."

"No, but I've smelled it--or the juice that comes out of it. Yours definitely smells different from mine, so I figure it tastes different too."

"I suppose it must. Who knew?"

"Yeah, we've learned a lot about ourselves and our guys these past few days."

"That's one way of putting it."

"You wanna do this again sometime?"

"Sometime. I'm not sure this is something we want to make a habit of."

"Why not?"

"It's just . . . a little perverted."

"Maybe a little. But I'm glad I've had this chance to expand my horizons. What about you, Mom?"

"I really don't know what to say about that, dear."

"Jeremy and I are heading back to college in a few days, and we won't be back until May or June. But summer should be fun!"

"Yes, perhaps."

"But I think Jeremy wants us to spend some time with his folks, too."

"Jenny, you're not really thinking of--"

"Of what, Mom?"

"Of doing this sort of thing with them, are you?"

"I don't know. Maybe. Jeremy says they're pretty hip."

"Good Lord."

"I can imagine all of us someday having a sixsome. Is there such a word?"

"I have no idea, dear."

"Well, if there isn't, there ought to be!"

THE END