Mother and Daughter Talk Pt. 02

Story Info
Jeremy provides comfort to Jenny's mom.
3.3k words
4.38
26.8k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mother and Daughter Talk (Part 2)

Kathryn M. Burke

"Hello, Jenny."

"Hi, Mom. What's up?... Mom, are you there?"

"Yes."

"Something wrong?... Mom, will you say what you have to say?"

"I think I want to throttle you."

"What? What for? What did I do?"

"Because of what you said, I let your Daddy..."

"What?"

"I let him go into my bottom."

"Oh. I guess you didn't like it?"

"I hated it! It hurt like hell."

"I told you it would. It's always like that the first time."

"It hurt more than giving birth to you!"

"Oh, come on, Mom, it couldn't have hurt that much."

"Well, it was pretty bad."

"You used lube?"

"Of course. Not cold cream, though. I couldn't face the thought of having that stuff--back there. We used some hand lotion."

"That should have worked."

"I don't think anything would have worked."

"Mom, the thing is, your thing back there--I guess it's called your sphincter--has to get loosened up. You know, it's not designed to have stuff go into it, only stuff coming out of it."

"You don't need to remind me."

"So it takes a couple of tries."

"It does, does it?"

"Yeah."

"Well, I don't know that I'm going to give Daddy another try."

"Oh, Mom, don't be so closed-minded. Just try it once or twice more."

"Maybe."

"How did he do it?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, what position did you get into?"

"I decided to do it doggie-style."

"I thought you hated that position."

"Well, it does make me feel sort of like an animal--you know, a cat in heat, or something. But your daddy insisted."

"Why?"

"He says he wanted to see his thing going in and out of me."

"Oh, yeah. Jeremy likes that too. But I think it might have been better if you'd done it flat on your stomach."

"Yes, possibly."

"But I gather Daddy liked it."

"God, yes. This was the first time he'd come twice in I don't know how long."

"Oh, you did it the regular way first?"

"Naturally."

"What did it feel like, having his discharge in your butt?"

"It started leaking out almost immediately. It trickled down my thighs. Yuk!"

"I kind of like that feeling."

"Oh, you do?"

"Sure. I like the feel of his come anywhere on my body."

"Why would you feel it like that?"

"Well, Mom, Jeremy has learned to pull out and then spatter me all over with his stuff."

"Really?"

"Yeah. He likes to come on my back, on my bottom, my boobs, my stomach, just all over. Even my face."

"Your face? Ugh."

"I like it. It feels so warm and wet and nice."

"Nice, eh?"

"Yeah. Sometimes it goes into my mouth."

"Oh, please!"

"Okay, I admit it doesn't taste so good, but it's his stuff. It would hurt his feelings if I spit it out. Does Daddy come in your mouth?"

"He hasn't in ages."

"Oh, yeah. It takes him a lot of effort to come, doesn't it?"

"Yes."

"But I suppose you don't like it in your mouth?"

"No."

"Well, there it is. Is that all you wanted to talk to me about?"

"I suppose."

"Okay. But do give butt sex another chance or two. Maybe you'll start liking it."

"I very much doubt it."

"You never know, Mom."

*

"Mom, we need to talk."

"What about, dear?"

"You know what. Just sit down here on the couch."

"I don't think you should order me around."

"Mom, sit down!"

"Okay, okay, keep your shirt on."

"So I've been talking with Daddy."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. I spent a while at his office today. Why did you kick him out of the house?"

"I have my reasons."

"Mom, I know exactly why. I just wanted to hear what you have to say."

"He cheated on me, that's why!"

"I know, Mom, but it was just one time."

"Oh, so that makes it all right?"

"I'm not saying that. But he feels sorry about it."

"Then why did he do it in the first place?"

"Well, Mom, I have to tell you..."

"What?"

"That girl he did it with--it was an intern at his office--she's awfully cute."

"She's barely older than you are!"

"Mom, she's like twenty-two or twenty-three."

"She could be his daughter!"

"I suppose so, technically. But she isn't his daughter. She's just a pretty girl."

"Oh, and men can bed down with pretty girls whenever they want, whether they're married or not?"

"No, of course not. But you know how men are. I mean, it takes no effort to seduce them. And that's what that girl did."

"Your daddy can't love me very much if he was so easily lured by a pretty face."

"Her face isn't the only thing about her that's pretty."

"I really don't need to know that."

"But, Mom, listen. Daddy does love you. It's just--"

"Just what?"

"Well, I hate to say this, but you can be a bit of a pain sometimes."

"What on earth are you saying?"

"Mom, you're sort of a nag."

"I am not!"

"You are. You nag me, and you nag Dad."

"And that's the excuse he gave for sleeping with this--this creature?"

"It's not his excuse. It's his explanation. That's different. He knows he did wrong."

"Oh, does he?"

"Sure. He told you about it, didn't he? Almost as soon as it happened, he got all guilty and went right up to you and confessed. Didn't he?"

"Yes, but--"

"So that means he's sorry, doesn't it? And what do you do? You kick him out of the house just before Christmas!"

"I will not have him cheating on me!"

"Mom, I don't think he'll do it again. Maybe it was just a midlife crisis or something. Anyway... I'm not sure you can get on the high horse with him."

"What are you talking about?"

"Mom, do you really think Jeremy didn't tell me what you and he were doing while I was away talking with Daddy?"

"He told you?"

"Of course he did. You think he's going to keep quiet about taking you to bed?"

"He didn't take me to bed!"

"Didn't he?"

"Well, okay, he did--but it was different."

"Different how?"

"Here's what happened. After Daddy left--"

"Mom, you told him he had to go."

"Okay, fine. After I told him to leave, I felt pretty lonely. I mean, I've lived with that man for twenty years! And even though he'd done this awful thing to me, I felt his absence. And then you two showed up. When you toddled off to have this heart-to-heart talk with Daddy, I was left alone with Jeremy. Somehow my mind got thrown back to when Daddy and I were first married--"

"Are you saying Jeremy reminded you of Daddy when he was a young man?"

"No, not exactly. Jeremy doesn't look or act anything like your father. But still, here I was, with a man in the house, and no one else. Well, I just got all sad and sorry for myself--I admit it, I was sorry for myself--and so I just started to cry."

"Mom, you never cry."

"That's not true. I do cry sometimes--I just don't want you to see it. And the thing is, I'd gotten so used to your daddy comforting me when I cry that I just assumed that Jeremy would do the same. And he did."

"He comforted you?"

"Certainly. There I was sitting on the couch, weeping and sobbing, and he just sat down beside me and gathered me up in his arms, and I threw my arms around him and just cried my eyes out."

"Gee, that's intense."

"It was. And you know, Jeremy was pretty smart. He didn't get all freaked out as so many men do when facing a woman's tears. He didn't try desperately to stop me from crying. I think he realized that this was just something I had to get out of my system. So he just stroked my head and basically told me (without actually saying anything), 'Go ahead and finish. I'll be here for you.'"

"Oh, how sweet."

"Yes, it was sweet. I have a feeling this guy has more experience with women than he's been letting on."

"That may be."

"Anyway, there I was, crying and crying--and somehow I ended up on his lap. So I took his head in my arms and held it against my chest. The tears were actually running down my face and landing on his hair, but he didn't mind. I guess I was so wrapped up in my own misery that I didn't notice what he was doing."

"What was he doing?"

"He was slipping a hand under my skirt and--well, I guess he touched my spot."

"Your spot? You mean your pussy?"

"That's another word I wish you wouldn't use."

"Yes, yes, I know, Mom. 'Very vulgar.' But is that what he did?"

"At first he just slid that hand up my thighs. I hardly felt it--but I did feel it when he reached my panties. He pulled the crotch aside and--touched me."

"Were you wet?"

"Yes, I was wet!"

"How could you be wet? You were bawling your head off."

"I don't know. I guess my body just reacted to his touch. I certainly didn't ask him to do that!"

"Jeremy's a big one for sex therapy. A good lay always makes you feel better, doesn't it?"

"I don't think he was thinking it would go that far. He just wanted me to--to--you know..."

"Come?"

"Jenny, please."

"You don't like that word either? What would you prefer? Get off? Have an orgasm? A climax?"

"Something like that."

"And that's what happened?"

"Well, yes. What do you expect? I mean, it was so unexpected."

"And pretty exciting, too."

"Yes, of course."

"I have to say, Jeremy does have magic fingers! Gee, Mom, he makes me come every time. More than once!"

"Jenny--"

"Well, he does! And he's pretty good with his mouth too."

"I'm sure he is."

"But Mom, that wasn't the end, was it? There was a lot more."

"Yes, there was."

"I suppose he got hard too. Could you tell?"

"Um, yes, I could feel his thing getting big against my thigh."

"Given that he had his finger on your trigger--and given that you were probably mashing his face against your tits--what do you expect?"

"I wasn't doing that deliberately!"

"You were probably wearing a low-cut blouse that showed a lot of cleavage."

"I might have been."

"Well, there you go. Instant hard-on for a guy--especially one like Jeremy. So what happened next?"

"I figured that I'd just--you know, reciprocate."

"With your hand or with your mouth?"

"I was just thinking I'd do it with my hand."

"Hmmm, I'm not sure he likes that so much."

"He doesn't like it?"

"Well, of course he does: what man doesn't want to have a nice lady give him a handjob?"

"Jenny, you have to watch your language!"

"Mom, I really don't know what other word you can use. Anyway, I take it he wanted something more."

"Yes. When I offered to do what you just mentioned, he just looked up at me and said, 'I wanna go in you.'"

"He didn't say that."

"He did!"

"That takes some balls! Wanting to fuck--I'm sorry, sleep with--the mother of his girlfriend."

"Well, it was kind of my fault: I guess I'd gotten him aroused."

"So what did you say?"

"I thought about it for a little while--and then I said, 'Okay.'"

"'Okay'? Just like that?"

"What's wrong with that?"

"Didn't the, um, moral implications of what you were doing occur to you?"

"Of course they did. But I thought, Dammit, if my husband can sleep with that little harlot in his office, why can't I sleep with this appealing young man?"

"So you're saying you slept with him just to spite Daddy?"

"No, no. That may have been a part of it, but just a little part. I just--I just wanted to do it, that's all!"

"Oh, you mean you hadn't had a cock stuck up your cunt for a while and you were missing it."

"Jenny, I warn you--"

"Okay, sorry, my bad. But that's something like what you were feeling, right?"

"I suppose so."

"So what happened?"

"He somehow managed to scoop me up in his arms and carry me to bed."

"He carried you to bed?"

"Yes."

"All the way upstairs?"

"Sure, why not?"

"Mom, you're not exactly a lightweight."

"Jenny, how dare you! Are you calling me fat?"

"No, of course not. It's just that you're a bit bigger than I am."

"Maybe so, but he managed."

"I guess the prospect of plowing into an attractive older woman gives a guy unexpected reserves of strength."

"Yes, I imagine that was it."

"So he took you upstairs and--?"

"He dumped me on the bed--"

"The same bed you and Daddy used to sleep in--and make love in?"

"Naturally! There's no other bed in the house except the one in your room, and we certainly weren't going to go there."

"Thank heaven for small mercies. Then what?"

"Well, he got undressed--and then he undressed me."

"He undressed you?"

"Sure. He's pretty good at it."

"I'll say he is."

"I mean, he was quite courteous: he was very careful not to rip my clothes off or anything like that."

"Always the gentleman, that Jeremy. So did you like what you saw?"

"Of course. He's, um, very well endowed."

"You bet he is! How does his cock compare to Daddy's?"

"You asked me that once before--and I'm not telling you!"

"Oh, come on, Mom, give me a hint."

"I'll admit that his thing is just a tad longer than your father's--but I think your father's is a bit thicker."

"Is that right?"

"Yes. And that's all I'm going to say."

"Okay, okay. So... he leaped into bed with you?"

"He didn't leap, dear. He likes to do everything slowly and tenderly."

"Sometimes."

"With me he did."

"So you're saying he didn't just get on top of you and forge right in."

"No. He, um, paid a lot of attention to my--er, chest area."

"Your boobs, you mean?"

"Yes."

"Well, you got bigger boobs than me. You told me that."

"I guess I do."

"So he just ate them up, did he?"

"He seemed to like them a lot. He has this way of putting his head between them and pressing them against either side of his face."

"I know, Mom. He does that with my tits all the time."

"Okay, fine. That's what he did."

"Then what?"

"Well, you can imagine..."

"He kind of slid up your body and--went into you?"

"Yes."

"Was it nice?"

"Of course it was. It always is. I won't deny that I like being, um, filled by a man."

"There's nothing like it! Could you feel that he was a wee bit longger than Daddy?"

"Yes, I suppose so."

"What else did he do?"

"Well, he just kissed me on my face and neck and anywhere else his lips could reach. And he loves to use his hands to stroke my body all over."

"I think that's more for his benefit than for ours."

"Maybe so, but it still feels good."

"I won't say no to that. So... he came?"

"Yes. I must say, quite a lot of stuff poured out of him."

"Well, it's a pretty big deal to come in your future mother-in-law."

"What? Are you saying you've talked about marriage?"

"Actually, no. But it's probably something that went through his mind."

"Maybe."

"But I figure that wasn't the end?"

"Um, no."

"What else did he do?"

"Dear, it wasn't just him. I was participating too."

"Of course. But what happened afterward?"

"Well, you know that men--even one as, um, pumped up as Jeremy--need a little rest before they can go again. So we cuddled a bit."

"And he got hard again?"

"Yes."

"Where did he put his thing this time?"

A long silence.

"Come on, Mom. Out with it! Which orifice did he stick his cock into?"

"Jenny..."

"That's not being so vulgar, is it, Mom? I'm just asking a straightforward question."

Big sigh. "My bottom."

"What? He went into your butt?"

"Yes. What's so unusual about that? He likes that. He did it to you that very first time you went to bed with him."

"But I thought you didn't like it!"

"Oh, I've gotten used to it. Your daddy did it to me often enough before I--"

"Before you kicked him out."

"Yes."

"So how was it?"

"It was fine. I mean, it's still a bit uncomfortable, but I can manage."

"How did you do it? Doggie-style?"

"No. I wanted to lie flat, the way you did it that first time."

"And it was good?"

"I won't say it was bad."

"What's that supposed to mean? Did he make you come?"

"Um, yes."

"And of course he came?"

"Naturally."

"So everyone was happy!"

"If you want to put it that way."

"Anything else?"

More silence.

"Mom, are you there? I asked if you two did anything else. I mean, Jeremy's done me three times every so often, so maybe he was inspired to--"

"Actually, dear, he did me twice more."

"Twice? Are you telling me he came four times with you?"

"Jenny, you have to understand the situation. It was a new thing for both of us."

"I get that. But it kind of burns me up that you made him have four orgasms when I've never been able to do that."

"Oh, I'm sure you'll manage sometime."

"How did you do those last two?"

"One was in my vagina again. The other was--well, I think they call it sixty-nine."

"I know all about sixty-nine, Mom. And you're telling me he came in your mouth?"

"Of course. That's what's supposed to happen."

"And of course you came?"

"Yes."

"Just out of curiosity, how many times did you come during this whole session?"

"I don't remember."

"You don't remember? It just happened!"

"I know, but... Well, I wasn't really keeping count. Anyway, it's like all my orgasms started running together, one after the other."

"How nice for you."

"I'm sorry to say it, but your father hasn't made me come more than once in a long time. So this was a new thing for me."

"Maybe you never gave Daddy the chance."

"Maybe."

"I mean, one-and-done is no fun, is it? Why not do it again and again?"

"I told you, dear, your father finds it difficult--"

"Okay, I get that. Anyway, what are we going to do now?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, you're not thinking this is just a one-night-stand with Jeremy? That would be pretty vulgar, wouldn't it?"

"Don't tease me, dear."

"But you want him again, don't you?"

"Well, why not?"

"Why not? Doesn't the fact that he's my boyfriend register with you at all?"

"Of course it does. But I get the impression that, um, he's quite capable of satisfying both of us."

"That's the truth. But still..."

"Anyway, I like him."

"You like him? I hope you like him! You're not in the habit of going to bed with people you don't like, I hope?"

"Of course not! I haven't gone to bed with anyone except your father for twenty years!"

"Until now."

"Yes, until now."

"So I think..."

"What do you think?"

"I think you need to invite Daddy to come back home."

"I'm not going to do that!"

"And why not?"

"Because--because he cheated on me!"

"You've just cheated on him."

"It's not the same!"

"It is the same, Mom. Don't quibble with me."

"Okay, fine."

"And you love Daddy, don't you? You must."

"Of course I do."

"So you can forgive him?"

"I suppose."

"I'm sure you can if you tried. Maybe things between you two will be a lot better now."

"How do you figure that?"

"Well, maybe he'll realize you're not exactly a prude between the sheets."

"I've never been a prude!"

"I think you have, Mom."

"We're not going to talk about this anymore."

"Fine, but you are going to have Daddy come back?"

"Oh, all right."

"Great! I knew you'd see it my way."