All Comments on 'Mother-Daughter Addiction Ch. 03'

by mommyslittleprincess

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is one of the best series I've ever read. Thank you for writing it :)

MidwestConnectionMidwestConnection4 months ago

Nice job with the story. You're a good writer. Please add more chapters.

SirDigbyChickenCaesarSirDigbyChickenCaesar4 months ago

Once again: a fantastic oeuvre! This is pretty much the perfect climax to the rolling boil built up over the previous chapters. The dinner date I especially enjoyed: it's very rare to see courtship in incest stories, rarer still that it's not a facile parody—I'm playing with a project that has a similar scene, and emotionally it's one of my favourite passages.

There are a couple of typos, but the spirit shines bright. You do a masterful job of capturing the feelings of your characters, and I await your future works with bated breath.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I read this and had to go back and read parts 1 and 2

Very, very good! I like the doubts and hesitancy you describe.

Very much looking forward to reading the chapters to follow.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great stuff. Right balance between lust and love. Please keep writing.

LvsGirlsWhoLoveGirlsLvsGirlsWhoLoveGirls4 months ago

Wonderful M/D story and "climax" of the first two chapters. There are some writing issues, but your spirit is there and the feelings of the characters comes through very well.

Archangel_MArchangel_M4 months ago

This is insanely hot. Please keep writing! <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Add more chapters with mom really taking control of her daughter, like strap on sex, total servicing mom and maybe mom's friends. Basically turning her into a lesbian slut. Good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I don’t typically like chapters, but this one has been built so well. Please continue this saga!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous