Mother Fantasy, Son's Downfall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he asked her out and she said yes, he was very happy. He soon realized that Rachel was a shy person, and very introverted. But that didn't bother him. After dating Rachel for a year, he decided to propose to her. When she accepted, he was sure he could never be happier than he was at this moment. He was wrong. When Rachel got pregnant with Kate, the joy he felt was almost too much to bear. He felt the same only a year later when their son, Michael, was born.

After having two children however, Rachel was never the same. She seemed to shut down a little, to retrieve in her own world. The first couple of years, Richard attributed it to the effect of childbirth. He tried to talk to her, share the burden, anything that would help his wife, without much success unfortunately.

Things seemed to settle like this. Rachel became a more private person, but she was a perfect mother, so Richard decided to respect and accept Rachel for what she was. It is also at that time that Richard decided to start his own business. Since Rachel wanted to stay home and take care of the kids, he would be the sole provider for the family, and he vowed he would give them only the best.

Although Richard worked a lot, and had to travel a lot too, he never missed an important event in his family's life. He never missed a birthday, a school play, a graduation, a major sport event. He was always there for the holidays. And he provided the life he wanted for his family. They had a great house, two cars, always took vacations together in the summer, and the kids would be able to attend any college or university they wanted too, no manner how expensive.

The only shadow in Richard's life was his sex life. Although at first Rachel seemed to be a very sexual person, after the birth of their two children, she seemed to completely loose interest in sex. Oh, they still did it once a week or so, but all the passion in Rachel was gone. Almost as if every time they were having sex, Rachel's mind would leave her body and went somewhere.

Richard was a very attractive man, and he never had any difficulties with the ladies when he was younger. He had several partners before marrying Rachel but was always a committed person when in a relationship. And when he married Rachel, the love of his life, he knew he would never be with any other women for the rest of his life.

After a few years of unsatisfying sex in his marriage however, Richard had an affair with a co-worker. For several months, he led this secret double life. But these months were the unhappiest of his life. After ending his affair, he promised himself that he would never cheat on his wife ever again. So what if the sex was not so great anymore? Life is more than just satisfying your personal sexual needs!

From this point on, Richard devoted his life to his family and providing them everything they could ever need or just wanted. He also maintained a good relationship with his once mistress, Melissa, as she is now the vice-president of his company.

And so today, after dealing with the situation and confident Melissa could handle it, Richard went back to look after his son.

Kate

After quicky going to her own room to finally put-on some clothes, Kate went back to her brother's room. When she entered, she saw her dad sitting on a chair next to Michael's bed. They seemed to be having a normal conversation. She was surprised at how normal her brother looked suddenly. Maybe he was finally getting better?

Michael then announced that he was going to take a bath. It's true that he only took one shower the entire week, and he was stinking a little. Richard said it was a good idea and that he would change his bed while he would take a bath. Once Michael left for the bathroom, Richard turned to Kate and said:

"He seemed to feel better."

"Yeah, suddenly. Weird." Said Kate

"What do you mean Kate?" Asked Richard.

"Well, only a few minutes ago, I thought he was dead in his bed and now he's all "I stink, I need a bath". Answered Kate.

"Why, what happened?" Replied Richard.

"I wish I knew dad. When I got out of the shower, I saw mom leaving his room like she was leaving a crime scene or something." Said Kate.

"Why was she leaving Michael's room like that?" Asked her dad.

"That's the thing dad, I don't know! I yelled at her, but she never even looked at me, she just went on and left! When I rushed to see Michael, I swear dad, for a second, I thought he was dead!" answered Kate with tears in her eyes.

"Honey dear, stop saying that." Said Richard.

"I know, I'm sorry, but that's how I feel, sorry daddy." Said Kate, crying."

"Sorry Kate, then what?" Continued her father.

"Then he looked at me with eyes that were lost and empty, as if not recognizing me at all and said "Mommy, I would never tell what you did to me, I need you, I love you mommy." Answered Kate to her dad.

"I don't like the sound of that. Where is she, where is your mother?" Asked the father.

"I don't know! I'm pretty sure I heard he leave with her car." Answered Kate.

"Alright, I need to talk to her." Said Richard, ending this conversation.

Richard thinking

What the hell is going on! Our son is sick, unable to leave his bed for a week, and she just leave him like that and leave the house! Something is not right. What did you do Rachel? What did you do to our son?

Kate

As Kate was sitting on her brother's bed, she realized that her dad was right, those sheets needed to be changed. As she was removing the quilts and sheets from Michael's bed, she felt something in her heart, like if a dagger had pierced it. She immediately dropped the sheets to the floor and rushed to the bathroom.

Richard

Why aren't you answering your phone, Rachel? Where are you? Your family needs you right now. I need you. Your son needs you.

As Richard was trying to call his wife, he heard his daughter shout the worst scream he ever heard in his life. In a split of a second, he dropped his phone on the kitchen table and ran as fast as he could to the second floor, leaping three steps at the time to reach the top floor. He ran to the sound of his daughter's ongoing scream, which was coming from the bathroom. When he entered the bathroom, he saw his son, Michael, laying in the bathtub, filled with water, water that was red. Blood red.

In the bathroom

Michael

Michael had gone to the bathroom not with the intent to wash himself, but with the intent to end his life. For him, that was the best solution, the only solution, really. He realized he would never betray his mother, but he could not keep his secret from his sister either. So, the only solution he had was to take his own life.

Entering the bathroom, Michael started filling the bathtub while removing the razor blade from his father's razor. Michael himself only used an electric razor, but he always guessed his father was old fashioned because he was only using these hand razor, the one you use after putting that foam thing on your face. Michael had always liked the smell that his father had after shaving, but always thought the process looked messy. Plus, he only needed to shave once or twice a week so, the Phillips electronic razor he got for his birthday from his uncle, his godfather, when he turned 16 was perfect for him.

But today, Michael was happy his father was old fashion with the way he chose to shave.

At the hospital

Richard

After Richard had called 9-1-1 for help, an ambulance quickly arrived. Michael was still alive, but time was running out. The first respondent stopped the bleeding from Michael's right wrist. Luckily, Michael had only sliced one wrist, giving the medical workers time to prevent his death.

At the hospital, Michael was quickly attended to. The injury Michael inflicted on himself was treated and the bleeding was stopped. But Michael had lost a lot of blood. He needed blood to prevent his heart from stopping, and a lot of it. And so, the race to save Michael's life began.

Richard

While at the hospital, Richard and his daughter Kate were crying in each other's arms. Realizing the gravity of the situation, Richard had to regain control and do what was right at that moment.

"Kate, honey, your brother may not survive this" said Richard.

"Stop, don't say that, don't say that!" Answered Kate.

"I know honey, I know how much it hurts. Trust me, I never...But we must informed people of what is happening. They would want to see your bother if, when he wakes-up. Okay honey?" Continued Richard.

"Yes?" Said Kate slowly.

"Try to reach your mother. I was trying to reach her when... before. Anyway, I think she may have closed her phone but try to reach her, okay? Can you do this for me homey?" Asked Richard.

"Yes dad" Answered Kate, unsure.

"I love you so much honey. You are the best daughter a father could ever hope for. And the best sister. I know how much your brother loves you. He will come back, you'll see, just because of how much love he has in this world." Said Richard to a crying Kate.

After hugging his beloved daughter, Richard then called his stepfamily. Unfortunately, his own parents had both passed away, but Rachel's parents were still alive, and very close to their grand-children, so Richard called them, informed them about the situation and told them to come to the hospital, hoping not to say goodbye to their grand-son, but to say hello when he would wake up.

Then he did the same thing with Rachel's brother, Michael's godfather, and his own sister, Michael's godmother.

The family

After several blood transfusions, Michael's life was saved. When informed, the entire family gathered at the hospital, cried in each-other's arms, and gave each-other's comfort. They all asked if they could see Michael, but the doctor said he needed to recuperate first, to go home, sleep, and come back tomorrow. One person was not leaving without seeing her brother however, and after some arguments, Richard convinced the doctor to let his daughter see his brother, that she would never leave otherwise. He promised he would look over and make sure everything was fine.

Kate was allowed to see her "little" brother while Richard and the doctor looked through the small window of the room's door.

After that, everyone had no choice but to leave the hospital, deciding to all go to Richard's and Rachel's house for the night so they could all come back next morning at the hospital for Michael.

Of course, throughout all this, Rachel's parents asked many times where their daughter was. Both Richard and Kate not knowing, Rachel's parents became suspicious. So did her brother. Why was Michael's own mother absent? Richard's sister also asked where Rachel was but never once though her brother may have done something wrong. family, after all, look-out for each-other, take care of each other, protect each other.

And so, after a very long day, while the sun was setting down, the close family of Michael left him in the hospital, in good care, knowing he was safe. Michael's father, sister, grand-mother and grand-father, his mother's parents, his godfather, his mother's brother, and his godmother, his father's sister, all went to Michael's home to support each other, love each-other, and be there for him the next morning.

Rachel

Arriving home and seeing all those cars, Rachel immediately thought about Michael. Maybe a few hours ago, less then 12 hours, she may have thought this was for her, a consequence of her bad, immoral behavior towards her own son. But at this time, the only thought that came in her mind was Michael. What had happened to my sweet Michael.

She immediately rushed to her home. When she entered, she saw her parent holding her daughter and her husband.

As everyone turned their heads towards the door, they all saw Rachel. "Where have you been all day?" Asked Richard. "Yeah mom, where did you go after leaving my brother?"

Uncertain to what to say, Rachel asked: "Where is Michael, where is my son?"

Walking towards his wife, Richard took both his wife's hands and said to her: "Rachel, Michael, tried to take his own life today. He is OK now, but he is at the hospital recuperating."

'What do you mean? Where is he? What happened? Rachel began to panic, and it took several minutes for Richard and her parents to calm her down and explain the situation as best they could.

Rachel could not process at first all this information. She was shaking, crying, and mumbling incoherently at times.

It took Rachel's mother to finally calmed her down. After holding her in her arms and saying soothing words for several minutes, Rachel finally stopped trembling. She then kissed her mother, thinking how good she always had been to her throughout her life, contrasting to her own behavior toward her son, and said "I must tell you all something. It's good that we are gathered here because I have let you all down.'

Being protective of her daughter, Rachel's mother told her that maybe now was not the best of times, that they should focus on Michael now. Rachel's mother was thinking that whatever her daughter wanted to say must have been something between her and Richard, so she convinced Rachel to just relax and maybe go take a shower or a bath to try and calm down.

Hearing those words, that now was the time to focus on Michael and not whatever problem she might have, Rachel felt guilty again. She taught maybe she was being selfish again, wanting to confess what she had done at that time. Maybe it would be better to wait. She decided to take her mother's advice and go take a bath in her bathroom.

Rachel went upstairs, went to her and Richard's bedroom, and went to their bathroom. She undressed, looked at herself a long time in the mirror while the bath was filling-up. When the bath was filled with hot water, she slowly entered in it, trying to relax. But she couldn't relax, not really, but she tried anyway.

Richard

After Rachel left to go take a shower, Richard talked to everyone to thank them for coming. He finally went to his daughter to make sure she was OK. As he was talking with Kate, he heard someone knock at their door. "What now? Said Richard before walking towards their front door. Opening the door, he saw a young boy, probably the age of Michael. 'What can I do for you?" Richard asked. "Hi sir, a friend of mine asked me to give you this. He said you should watch it", answered the stranger. "What's on it?" asked Richard. "Just watch it sir", the stranger replied, turned around and left.

Puzzled, Richard looked at what the stranger had given him. It was a flash drive.

Rachel

After getting out of her bath, Rachel wanted to go to her bed and sleep until tomorrow, but she knew she had to be with her family right now. Now may not be the time for her to finally tell the truth, explain everything, but now was the time to show she was there for others.

Rachel went to her room, put new clean clothes on and went downstair. When she got to the first floor, she couldn't see anyone. She looked in the kitchen, the dining room, and then went to the living room, where everyone had gathered. Entering the room, she first saw her daughter, Kate, being hugged by her grandfather. She realized she was crying and was saying "Why? Why?". She felt sad for the pain her daughter had but was glad that her grandfather was here to comfort her.

Rachel looked at her father's face, smiling, but was puzzled at his expression. Her father was white as if he had seen a ghost. When her father saw her, his mouth opened, but he didn't speak, he just staired at her like that, mouth opened.

A bit startled, Rachel next noticed her bother. He had his back turned away from everyone and was facing a wall while holding his face with both his hands. Finding this a little strange, she looked at the couch where her mother and her sister-in-law were sitting. Richard's sister was starring right in front of her, expressionless. Her mother was looking in the same direction, but she had both her hands over her mouth, as if trying to mute a scream or something.

Then Rachel looked to her left and saw Richard sitting in his chair. He was staring in front of him, with eyes that were barely opened. But the thing that stood out the most about her husband was his hands. Richard had both his arms placed on the chair's arms rest, but his hands were clutched in a fist. He was squeezing his fist so tightly that his knuckles were all white.

Finally, Rachel looked at the direction her husband was looking at. She realized they were are looking at the same thing, and that her brother was turning his back to that very same thing. They were looking at the giant tv that was hanging on the wall. On the screen Rachel saw a despicable scene.

She saw a man, a very young man, immobilized on a chair by duct tape. The chair had been placed, or pushed, so the trapped man was laying on his back, his legs dangling in the air, also taped to the chair's legs. It was obvious he couldn't move or escape. The man was completely drenched and was in the middle of a pool of some liquid. Right above his head, a woman was on her knees, naked, and she was holding her vagina right above the trapped victim's head.

Then the woman moved away a little, positioning herself on all four. And this woman placed her head about a foot just over the victim's head, the image zoomed-in. Rachel could see that the victim was barely aware of his surroundings. Was he drugged? Unconscious? But the worst thing about this image was the look on the woman's face, those eyes. Rachel saw evil in those eyes, on her smile.

Rachel heard the woman on the screen say: "that's right Michael, you are a toilet now, you fucking dickhead" and then she spat on his face.

- Oh no! Said Rachel.

The End