Mother - Hostile Makeover Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stefan withdrew from her, a glistening strand of saliva and semen hanging between her tongue and his glans. He wasn't a bit soft. Nonetheless, when he caught the greedy gleam in her eyes he held up his hand to signal for a time-out. Lauren let go of his thighs and sank onto the soft grass, rolling onto her back and stretching luxuriously.

"How hungry are you?" he asked.

"What, you looking for flattery?" she teased. "Although, you do produce a lot."

He grinned and actually blushed adorably. "Be serious."

"I'm gonna lie here until feeling returns to my...my everything. Go on ahead and grab a bite. Build up your strength. I'm only just getting started, bub."

As Stefan walked away, Lauren noticed that Janet and Dominic were still at it. The woman was insatiable. And look who's talking.

Dominic reached around Janet to knead her big, jiggling breasts. He pulled down on her rubbery nipples, stretching them out several inches while he slammed his cock full length into her cunt. "You like that?" he whispered, kissing her ear.

"I do," Janet purred in reply, enjoying the friction of his oversized cock sliding in and out of her channel. She rolled her ass against his thighs and squeezed her inner muscles around him. "You know how much I love your huge fucking dick. I want it in me all the time. You know I'd sleep with you inside me if I could, Dom. I just want to fuck you, and suck you, and swallow your cum and then fuck some more."

Dominic's heart swelled at her words, as did his cock. In the time since he had first taken the American blonde, pleasing Janet had become more important to him when they were together than his own sexual satisfaction. Unlike the freely affectionate young women of Kai'ulau, Janet had a lifetime of unfulfilled longing and sexual hunger bottled up in her--and once freed of her repression had turned into the most wanton, voracious sexual being that he'd ever encountered.

A number of her Kai'ulauan partners had tried to dominate her and instead found themselves vying for her favor. She'd coached and trained them to service her every carnal whim.

Dominic needed so much to be her favorite. So he continued fondling and squeezing her tits and pulling her nipples in the way that she'd taught him. He'd learned that few things got Janet hotter than having her boobs played with. She loved having them sucked, or fondled, or feeling an iron-hard cock sliding up and down her cleavage.

"Don't leave us."

Touched by his earnestness, Janet twisted her head around to kiss him. She reached back between her legs to lightly grasp and tug at his balls, causing him to fuck her even harder. It seemed a century ago that she had been so lonely and wary of intimacy. The idea that a man she hardly knew might do more than lust after her--might, in fact, learn to care for her--would have confused and alarmed the old Janet. But here and now, in Kai'ulau? Let Dominic fall in love with her. Let Manate. Let Jakob. She would love them all and fuck them all. There was nothing to stop any of them.

"I won't leave," she promised. "Not ever. The world out there has no hold on me now."

Manate approached and knelt before her, his half-erect cock wet from another woman's cunt. Janet pumped it until he was hard again, then sucked him into her mouth. Through practice, she'd become adept at handling his enormous prick, and she swallowed his entire length with a loud slurp. Dominic held onto her hips and kept plunging his long cock into her cunt.

Jakob strolled across the courtyard toward the fucking trio. He playfully poked Janet's cheek with the head of his cock. "Would you like to have all three of us?"

"Don't be greedy." Dominic glared up at Jakob in defiance.

"Is this how we should be, now?" Jakob scowled. "Jealous? Possessive, like them?

Janet's cunt spasmed at Jakob's suggestion. He always had the best ideas. She realized in a flash that sucking off two guys while she fucked a third was exactly what she wanted. She let Manate slide from her mouth and pulled away from Dominic.

"What are you doing?" Dominic protested. She kissed him and pushed him onto his back.

"Just relax and let me drive." With her back to him, Janet threw a leg across his hips and grabbed his cock, lined it up, and settled down onto it. ""Manate's got my throat wide open," she told Jakob. "So come on, babe--fuck my face!"

Jakob planted his feet wide apart, took Janet's head in his hands, and shifted his hips forward slightly. He pushed the knob of his cock into her drooling mouth, but despite her invitation, he didn't just shove his whole cock into her. He flexed slowly forward, deeper and deeper until his whole length was inside her. Then he drew back far enough for her to take a deep breath before driving forward again. In their short time together, he'd learned to pay less mind to her excited exclamations than to the sexual urgency that inflamed them. She in turn had come to trust him not to harm her, no matter what rough treatment she might demand in the heat of passion.

She used her right hand to jack Manate's spit-soaked cock in a steady pumping motion, keeping him primed and ready for action. She let Jakob fuck her throat for a dozen full strokes before pushing him away and pulling Manate's steel-hard shaft back into her mouth, all the while undulating up and down on Dominic's prick. She rolled Manate's testicles in her fingers as he plowed repeatedly into the snug ring of her lips, savoring the weight and heat of them.

Janet reached over and took Jakob's cock in her free hand. She marveled for the thousandth time at how different from one another her Kai'ulauan lovers were, while all being so much alike in their sexual prowess and capacity to satisfy her. All the men she'd encountered on this island so far were hung and had the endurance of beasts, every one of them able to keep up with her for as long as she could go. As she bounced up and down on Dominic's cock, she looked forward to a lifetime of exploring the full physical potential of as many Kai'ulauan men and women as possible.

A giant's shadow fell across Lauren where she lay. A young man smiled down at her. She didn't recognize him. The rock-hard penis jutting out in a heavy curve from between his legs was the equal of Manate's, however, and she paused for only a second before lying back on the grass and opening her legs in invitation.

A spark of excitement sizzled through her at the prospect of fucking a truly anonymous stranger for the first time in her life. He sure wasn't concerned with the niceties of an introduction, wasting no time in kneeling between her welcoming thighs. He took her buttocks in his big hands and lifted her hips to line her vagina up with the blunt head of his cock. Exhaling with a low grunt, he drove forward into her sex channel, still slick with Stefan's cum.

"Ah...ah...Oh, Christ!" Lauren winced as her labia spread around the thickest cock she'd ever had inside her. The silent behemoth entered her cautiously, working his prick forward and back in short strokes, alert to her gasps and grimaces. He must be used to women struggling to accommodate him. But no amount of care on his part could entirely spare her the sweet torment of being so completely filled by so immense a cock.

She angled her pelvis further upward, helping him along. The friction of his shaft against every millimeter of her vaginal wall as he wriggled forward delighted her. When he pulled most of the way out and plunged in again, she nearly lost her mind. He started pumping in and out and she matched his rhythm, tilting her hips back each time he withdrew, rocking up to meet him on each thrust so that he grazed her clitoris.

She came with a rush.

Hearing a familiar, guttural chuckle she turned her head to see Manate sauntering over, fully erect and ready for more action. "You're next," Lauren called out. Embracing her own recklessness thrilled her as much as the sheer carnal joy of fucking.

"Not next." Manate exchanged looks with her partner, who rolled onto his side bringing her with him. He kept fucking her without missing a beat.

"Whoa, what's going on?" Lauren tried to look at Manate but the guy fucking her took her face in his hands and kissed her, blocking her view. She felt huge hands on her ass, and a thick finger sliding into her crack, probing her asshole.

"Oh, fuck!" she squealed, instinctively clamping her sphincter down on Manate's invading digit. "I can't do this. Not both of you!" She was sandwiched between the hard, massive bodies of the men. The guy who was already inside her pinned one of her legs to the ground with one of his, grabbed her other thigh, and pulled it up to drape over his hip. That had the advantage of holding her wide open to his deep, determined thrusts into her creaming pussy while exposing her helpless ass to whatever Manate chose to do next.

She had no doubt of his intentions. Her futile writhing only caused her to grind sensuously against her partners' lean, sweating bodies, stimulating her heated flesh from head to toe. The man inside her sucked one of her tits deep into his mouth, lashing her hard nipple with his tongue. Her cunt contracted around his pistoning cock and she orgasmed again.

Manate worked his finger in and out of her ass. Her fear subsided as she discovered that, not only didn't it hurt, it felt good to be penetrated in two holes at the same time. Everything felt good now.

"Okay...okay, I want your cock in me too!" she blurted in a rasping voice that might have been a stranger's. "Fuck me up the ass while he fucks my pussy!"

Manate didn't hesitate, pressing his cock between the globes of her ass and nested it against her rectum. Flexing forward, he pushed his cock-head into the constricting ring of her anus. "Oh, fuuuuck..." she moaned as the first several inches of his giant shaft drilled into her.

To her shock, she wanted more. Already so full of cock she was afraid she'd explode, she wanted still more. "S-so good...so big, so big, Oh God...keep going--put the whole damn thing in!" she pleaded.

With a steady, forceful shove, Manate drove the rest of the way into her ass until his taut belly slapped her buttocks. She wailed with pleasure, abandoning herself to the unbridled ecstasy of double-fucking.

"Harder! Ram me! Split me in two, fuck me forever!" She cradled the head of the man whose cock was in her pussy, stroking his dark wiry hair and whispering to him, encouraging him as he nursed at her nipples. It was like there was a circuit running straight from her tit to her cunt; the more fervently he sucked, the more her belly rippled with spasms of orgasmic bliss. The two giant male members were separated by the thinnest of membranes as they plunged in and out, and she could feel the hot friction of one against the other.

She rocked and ground and strained and pushed herself beyond what she'd believed were the limits of her endurance and strength, and never wanted it to stop.

"Too tight," Manate groaned. He picked up speed, roaring and pounding harder into her cock-throttling little asshole as he approached climax. His cock jerked and pulsed. Sudden warmth flooded her interior, his hot semen soothing the battered tissues of her rectum.

The bucking of Manate's cum-spewing cock in Lauren's rear triggered the climax of the man in her pussy. The next thing she knew, both studs were shooting their cum far up into her sex holes. The chain reaction caught her by surprise and she came again as well, thrashing madly between the men.

"Awh...Give it to me! Give it to me!" she screamed, squeezing the muscles of her pussy and ass as tight as she could around the two erupting cocks. "Fill me up!"

It was all over too soon. Lauren was on fire and she loved it. Extricating herself from between her two exhausted young partners, she set out on unsteady legs to find Stefan. It didn't matter whether she found him alone or entangled in a pile of naked fucking strangers. She'd join in on whatever was happening.

"Come on, get up here!" she heard Chelsea call out. The actress lay face-up atop a man on a chaise lounge, her long, slender racehorse legs splayed wide and her feet planted on the ground on either side of the chair. His cock was completely buried in her tightly clasping pussy. A second man who had been straddling her face had just pulled his cock from her mouth and stepped aside.

Chelsea wiped her mouth on the back of her hand and crooked a finger at a group of several young men standing nearby. They were all slim and smooth-muscled, none more than eighteen or nineteen years old, each awaiting his turn in her hot, wet mouth.

The next youth stepped up, swung a leg over Chelsea's head, and slid his dick into the gorgeous American movie star's hungry maw.

Lauren suspected that none of them saw the face of Chelsea West the actress between their thighs as they each plunged their cock down her throat. Her action movies were massive international hits, and she was famous even here on this remote island. No doubt every one of these guys imagined himself being sucked off by intergalactic superhero Tara Nova.

Judging by the wild-eyed expression on Chelsea's face, and the way she dug her fingers into the asscheeks of the guy on top of her, pulling him deeper inside, being the fantasy fuck of millions suited her fine.

The man who'd just finished in Chelsea's mouth rejoined the waiting group, jacking himself hard again while waiting for another go. Why settle for a superhero suck-off, after all, when with a little patience he'd have a turn at that powered-up pussy?

Lauren moved on, wending her way between couples and groups of naked, humping, wriggling, sighing islanders. She found Stefan and Aleksandra together, in the shade of a stand of guava trees near the ruined stone wall of the courtyard, far from the other revelers.

Flat on her back, Aleksandra wrapped her perfect, silky, nut-brown legs around the back of her son's thighs. Her heels beat against his buttocks, her lean, sinewy calves flexing and her arms hugging his waist. She held on for dear life as he took her with long, powerful strokes. Stefan planted his legs wide apart and locked his knees for maximum leverage as he pumped his huge fat cock in and out. With every thrust, he pulled all the way out until his mother's dusky pussy lips barely clung and kissed the tip of his cock. Her slit was tiny and narrow and neat, like all the rest of her, her small sex lips barely visible within the folds of her plump, pouting vulva. But her hole was fully open, pearls of her liquid essence glistening in the rosy twilight, and when he drove in again her cunt swallowed him as effortlessly as if he'd been made for her and for her alone.

In some sense, perhaps he had. Lauren stood stock still, rooted to the earth a dozen feet from the fucking couple, mesmerized by the sight of them and by an acceptance that of course this was the way they were, the way they must have been for many years. With all that she'd seen and learned on Kai'ulau, she'd assumed as much about Aleksandra and Stefan but pushed it to the back of her mind. She was as long past shock or disapproval of what she was witnessing as Aleksandra was beyond shame or regret for who she was and what she did.

The dilemma that Lauren could no longer escape, confronted with the reality before her eyes, what this incestuous sexual union meant for her own relationship with Stefan. She'd opened herself up to caring for him and, most dangerously, trusting him. But how could she ever expect him to choose her over his own mother?

Aleksandra mewled and hissed and snarled like a cat, her face a dark mask of savage lust. With every forward plunge of Stefan's cock she flattened herself, absorbing the full energy of each thrust. When he withdrew she arched her back and rolled her hips upward to follow him until only her shoulder blades rested on the blanket.

Stefan shook all over with the strain of prolonging the fuck but was fast approaching the point of no return. He'd been supporting himself above her on his hands but now he dropped onto his forearms, mashing her lush round breasts against his chest and covering her mouth with his. She dragged her nails down his back, thrashing frantically in anticipation, her cunt massaging the broad column of her son's cock as she rocketed to her climax.

It was more than Lauren could stand. She backed away from the couple, turned, and fled toward the Hermitage and the safety of her borrowed rooms.

In her turmoil, one inescapable emotion dominated.

Not hurt, nor a sense of betrayal. Neither she nor Stefan could break promises that neither had made.

Not jealousy.

Envy.

Witnessing Aleksandra's complete and guiltless embrace of the one thing that Lauren had longed for and denied herself was a brutal punch to her gut.

Lauren was ready to leave Kai'ulau behind. The sooner, the better.

She wanted to go home to Ethan. Home to her son.

†††

It was just before sunset that Jose noticed the stranger standing on the porch outside his grocery. The man did not move to either continue down the walk or to enter. He simply stood staring vaguely into the storefront.

Foreigners who wandered up from the harbor at Hakahau usually were tourists off of the cruise ships or the yachts that infrequently made port here. There had been no ship today, or yesterday, or for several days before that.

This one was no tourist.

His face was the color of raw pork, blistered and peeling from sun exposure, probably on the open water. Unshaven, hair matted. Shoeless. Shirt and shorts several sizes too big and so filthy that it was impossible to guess their original color.

He took one uncertain step toward the shop door. "Is this Taiohae?" American. He stared in Jose's direction but not at him, rather at some empty space halfway to the back wall of the shop behind the shopkeeper, with a sun-blind stare...or was it something else?

Desperation.

"Taiohae is on Nuku Hiva," Jose spoke soothingly, as he would address a stray dog baring its teeth. One hand on his half-closed door, he reached out with the other for the heavy stick that he kept beside the front counter. He had never used it, not once in the ten years since he'd purchased the store. But Jose lived cautiously, and while the stranger did not look very strong, neither did he appear quite sane.

The man's tongue flicked restlessly over his cracked lips. "I need to reach the consulate in Tahiti," he said. "My name is Frank Palmieri."

12