Mother in Law Finds the Courage Ch. 05

Story Info
Gemma's world is turned upside down, for the better!
16.3k words
4.59
13.1k
23

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/22/2023
Created 02/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the big delay, as usual life gets in the way.

I hope you enjoy part five of my story. This was supposed to be the final part, to bring this story to a close.

I didnt want to drown you with a massive story to read, so I will be adding a part six, which will bring this series to an end.

This chapter is double the size of my previous, please let me know if you prefer larger stories, of if the previous chapter sizes, were just right.

Again, a big thankyou for Kenji Sato, for helping me with my work.

Please feel free to leave your comments.

Thanks

___________________________________________

Lisa has just finished up in the shower, after the extreme anal punishment I had given her. As she comes out of the bathroom, still walking awkwardly, she sits herself on the bed next to me.

"Babes, I've been thinking, we have a whole week before Claire's wedding. I want to get mom all worked up."

I sit up, intrigued. "What exactly do you have in mind, sweetie?"

Lisa is all excited. "Right, starting from when we go downstairs, I want you to seduce my mother, as much as you can. Touch her bum, accidentally brush up against her breasts, grab her hips, anything you can think of, in order to drive her wild. Come next Friday, I want her, to be so fucking horny, she will do anything to fuck you."

I laugh. "Lisa, that's cruel, your mother will eat me alive, come the weekend."

Lisa, lets out her own laugh, with an evil tone, "That's exactly what I want, she will be so frustrated. God, I can't wait to watch her ripping your clothes off."

Lisa is about to get up from the bed, but turns back. "Oh, one more thing, no matter how frustrated mom gets, you cannot act on it, NO FUCKING until the Claire's wedding, AM I CLEAR!"

I shake my head. "You're crazy."

Lisa drops her towel to get dressed, but not before giving me a big kiss. "That's why you married me, honey. Right. Get yourself in the shower, so we can go greet my mother, put her mind at ease, then the fun can begin."

I make my way to the bathroom, as Lisa slaps my ass on the way past. I have a quick shower and throw on some shorts.

Lisa gets up from her dressing table, still unable to walk properly. "Jesus, babes, you fucked me so hard, I think you have done some damage."

Feeling a little guilty, I ask, "Are you okay? We should go to the hospital if it's that bad."

Lisa sarcastically replies, "Oh yeah, and how am I going to explain how it happened, no thanks. I'll be fine, just need to take it easy for a while. Enough about me, let's get downstairs and start working on my mother."

We both head down, Gemma is sitting on the couch, legs together with her hands resting upon them. She is sitting like a little kid, waiting to be called into the principal's office.

She slowly looks up at me, but as soon as we make eye contact, she looks down, embarrassed.

Lisa heads to the kitchen. "Who wants a drink? I know I need one, after that fucking."

My eyes pop open in shock, as I look at my wife; she has a devilish look about her. I ask for a beer and Gemma quietly replies, "Nothing for me, thank you."

Walking directly over to Gemma, I stand in front of her and hold out my hand. She carefully puts her hand in mine, as I pull her up from the couch.

Taking hold of her chin, I lift her head, so she is looking directly at me. "Mom, I'm sorry for what happened earlier, I should have handled it better, instead of running out of the shop, I hope I didn't embarrass you, in front of the staff."

Gemma replies, "It's not you who should be sorry, it's me. I had no right to jump on you. I only hope you can forgive me. As you can tell, I've been a little frustrated with certain things lately, I'm sorry, Andrew."

I put my arms around my mother-in-law, and give her a big hug. "You have nothing to be sorry about, mom. I understand." I move my hands down Gemma's back and grab hold of her bum. In full view of Lisa, I give it a gentle squeeze.

Gemma takes a sharp intake of breath and freezes. Lisa is looking at us from the kitchen, giving me an approving nod.

Letting go of Gemma, I ask, "Are you sure, you don't want a drink, mom? I think we all need a little nightcap after today."

Gemma, a little more receptive, now that we have made up. "Okay, go on then. I'll have a wine, if one is going."

We all head out to the garden, to chill by the pool, whilst the night draws in.

After talking for at least a couple of hours, plus drinking way more than we should, we all call it a night and head inside. Both the girls take the lead, whilst I lock the patio doors.

As they head upstairs, Lisa is first, with Gemma trailing behind. I see another opportunity and quickly walk, to catch up to them. Getting directly behind my mother-in-law, I slide my hand up her dress, between her legs and brush against her knickers. Gemma clamps her legs together and lets out a yelp.

Lisa quickly turns around. "Is everything Okay? What happened?"

I remove my hand to hide the evidence. Gemma stutters, "It's okay. I just kicked one of the stairs, and nearly fell over."

Lisa disappears into the bedroom. Gemma turns around, when she reaches the top of the stairs, she lightly hits me and in an angry tone, whispers, "You're not playing fair." Turning back around, she storms off to her bedroom.

When I enter our bedroom, I tell Lisa; she slaps my arm. "Hey, don't go that far, she won't last five minutes, let alone, til the weekend. I bet she is in there now, playing with herself thinking about it."

We get ourselves ready for bed. As we slide into the bed sheets, Lisa leans over for a cuddle. "On second thought, babes, go for it. Push the boundaries, I don't want mom thinking about anything else, other than fucking you."

We fall silent on the bed. I can hear noises coming from down the hallway. My mother-in-law was, indeed, playing with herself; I could hear the moaning. This was going to be a fun week.

The next morning, I wake to a bright Sunday, the sun beating through the gap in the curtains. Lisa, still sound asleep next to me, drool on the side of her cheek. "A picture of beauty," I whisper to myself, letting out a little chuckle.

I hear noises from downstairs. Gemma must be up already. I slowly slide out of bed, and head out of the bedroom.

Making my way downstairs, I can see my mother-in-law in the kitchen, working away, wearing a sexy, silk dressing gown; she doesn't see me come up behind her.

I grab her by the hips. "Morning, sexy," I say, as I pull her into me.

Gemma jumps. "SHIT, ANDY! Are you trying to put me in an early grave?"

"Sorry, mom. There's nothing hotter than a half-naked woman, baking in the kitchen." I pull her hair to one side and kiss her neck seductively.

Gemma puts her hands on mine. "Andy, please stop." I turn her around to face me, she has a sad look upon her face.

"Come over here, mom." I pull the bar stools out from under the kitchen island, we both sit down next to each other. "Do you mind if we talk candidly for a moment." Gemma nods her head.

I begin, "Mom, why on earth did you tell Lisa what happened yesterday?"

Without hesitation, Gemma sharply replies, "Well, what do you expect, it all happened so fast, you left me in the store practically naked. The next thing I know is Lisa bursting into the changing room, wanting to know what I had done to you. I had to say something, god knows I couldn't tell her the truth, so I made out like I was a desperate, old woman looking for attention. It was so embarrassing and demeaning, which I'm still angry at you about."

Pausing for a moment, the room falls silent, it is a little awkward. Gemma raises her eyebrows before continuing, "But, surprisingly my daughter didn't go crazy, she was rather understanding which took me aback."

I hold Gemma's hands. "I'm sorry, mom; it all got a little too much for me, and with Lisa telling me to take care of you, it just didn't feel right, like someone was amiss."

Gemma quickly lifts her head, "What do you mean, take care of me?"

I continue, "When we left the girls, to go to your dress fitting, you asked me what Lisa said, I didn't tell you the truth. Lisa told me to take care of you, anyway I wanted. This threw me because I was unsure, if she was giving me the green light to fool around with you, or if she was testing me. That's why I freaked out in the changing room, all I could think about was what Lisa said."

Gemma's nods in realisation. "Ahhhhh, okay; that makes a little more sense. I thought I had done something wrong, me throwing myself at you didn't help, I guess, and thus, resulting in what happened." She puts her hand on my cheek. "Andy, why didn't you just be honest with me, we've been through enough, these past few weeks, not to not trust each other."

I smile and agree. "You're one-hundred-percent right, mom, I was caught up in the moment and handled it poorly. I love your daughter and was afraid of losing her, but on the other hand, I don't want to lose you, not now."

Gemma lets out a big sigh. "Well, I'm afraid, my boy, we have no choice. Yes it's been incredible and amazing, but deep down, we both knew it was only a matter of time before something happened to bring it to an end. We were delusional to think otherwise, we just have to be thankful that nobody was seriously hurt over this."

My mother-in-law swivels her stool to face me, leans over and gives me a passionate kiss. As she pulls back, I can see tears forming in her eyes. "Andy, I can never thank you enough for what you have done, there is nothing I want more than to continue this crazy rollercoaster, but we can't. Lisa is our priority, this has to come to an end, we can't risk a repeat of yesterday, and it's not fair on her."

Gemma sits upright on the stool, fighting back the tears. P

I place my hands on her knees. "Mom, it doesn't have to end."

Gemma cuts in, "Andy, please. Don't make this harder than it has to be, I'm begging."

I put a finger on her lips to stop her from talking. "Listen! I'm not supposed to tell you, what I'm about to say, but you deserve to know."

Gemma sits back, my finger drops from her mouth. "Tell me what?"

I take a deep breath, "Okay, don't get angry. When you left yesterday, me and Lisa put all of our cards on the table. Long story short, Lisa started by telling me she had set things up for me to fuck you. She was worried about you being frustrated about not having sex, something about when you were out clubbing and the young lads, you talked about before. She wanted me to fuck you yesterday-- that's why she told me I could do what I wanted. She thought it would be safer to get it out of your system with someone safe, like me."

Gemma puts her hand over her mouth in shock. I continue, "Oh, wait, there's more. Lisa saw what I did to you on Friday night, in your bedroom, when you came home drunk; she saw you masturbating in the doorway, to me and her having sex, and finally, she has already guessed that I have fucked you."

Gemma was mortified. "Oh my god, what must she think of me, her own mother fucking her husband. Why did you tell her? You should have played dumb-- there is no way she could have caught us. I'm never going to be able to look my daughter in the eyes again."

I reassure her, "Calm down, it's okay, Lisa's main concern was that you managed to escape from the hell you were in, back at home. Yes, she was a little upset about how it happened, but she was, in a way, grateful. She never asked for the details, how many times we have fucked, nothing like that. All she wanted was for me to acknowledge her suspicions. I couldn't lie to her anymore, so I told her she was right."

Gemma sat still, trying to comprehend everything I had just said. "So you're telling me after all of this, she is still not angry?"

I shake my head. "No. In fact, it's the complete opposite."

I compose myself, coughing to clear my throat. "Lisa, wants you to be happy, mom; she is willing to share me with you, in order to make that happen."

Her eyes open wide and her jaw hits the ground. I deliberately didn't tell her that Lisa wants to watch us having sex-- that will remain a surprise, she will find out next weekend.

"Listen, mom, this is important-- Lisa has said, that I can fuck you at the wedding, but, in the meantime, I'm supposed to make you so horny all week, as a punishment of sorts, that you'll be begging to fuck me."

Gemma sits there in silence, a whole host of expressions appear on her face. I start laughing. "Well, say something then."

She tries to put it into words, what she is thinking, "Errrr, wellll, I don't know what to say. I guess I'm shocked, surprised, grateful and a little confused. My own daughter would do this for me, after I betrayed her."

I put my two cents in, "Look, mom, I was just as surprised, but at the end of the day, Lisa wants you to be happy; that's all she cares about. The way she spoke about you yesterday was amazing, she loves you so much and doesn't want you to be hurt again."

"I really don't deserve her, she is so special," Gemma replies.

I walk behind my mother-in-law and put my hands on her shoulders. "Yes, she is, you brought her up the right way, and this is testament to that."

I gently squeeze her shoulders. "Mom, I don't want Lisa to know that I've told you, so you're going to have to play along 'til the weekend, Okay?

Gemma tilts her head back to look up at me. "Of course, Andrew, I'm glad you told me. I was afraid, yesterday had ruined everything, thank god, I've been worried sick all night."

Now for the rules. "Mom, Lisa has laid down some ground rules I have to follow. I'm not allowed to fuck you at all, I can push you as much as I can, but no FUCKING."

Gemma laughs. "Okay, I can live with that; at least I'll get to have all the fun this week then."

I continue, "NO, NO, NO, you don't get off that easy. If I'm not allowed to fuck you 'til the weekend, then you have to promise not to masturbate or touch yourself either, we can both suffer at the same time."

She shrugs her shoulders. "I don't think it will be that hard, son, I've done without for years, another week won't bother me one bit. YES!! I promise."

"Is that so, mom?" My devious side kicks into action.

I pull her hair to one side and start to kiss her neck again, gently touching my lips to her skin; she makes no effort to stop me, as subtle moans come from her. I suddenly stop and pull back.

Gemma turns to me, disappointment on her face. P

Taking hold of her dressing gown belt, I pull it loose, sliding my hands down her chest, over the gown, I slowly open it. Underneath, I find she is completely naked, her well-toned athletic body on display. Opening her legs, I'm greeted by her amazing, smooth pussy, as I do, her lips open slightly, showing me her entrance. I look my mother-in-law directly into her eyes as I glide my hand upwards. As I reach her fruit, Gemma closes her eyes. I slide the side of my finger up and down between her folds, making sure to brush against her clit.

Gemma breathes heavily. "That's it, baby, right there."

After rubbing for a minute, I spread her legs further. Taking two fingers, I slowly insert them in my mother-in-law as far as I can.

She throws her head back. "Son, that feels amazing, you have no idea. The thought of not having you do this to me again was unbearable."

I slowly remove my fingers, close her legs and pull her dressing gown together.

Gemma lifts her head and looks at me, "DON'T STOP! What are you doing?"

I lift my fingers and put them in my mouth, tasting my mother-in-law, whilst giving her a cheeky smile. I walk over to the coffee machine and set it going. "I'm going to take a shower, mom. I'll wake Lisa up when I'm done. Is there anything you want me to do to you... sorry, for you, mom."

Gemma stands up and throws open her gown, her naked body on display once more; she puts her hands on her hips, tilting her head to one side. "WHAT do you think?"

I turn around, and head for the stairs, smiling as I go. "Remember your promise, mom."

Halfway up the stairs, Gemma shouts out, not too loud though, "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME! You bastard, that's sooooo not funny."

I creep quietly into the bedroom, so as not to wake my wife and head into the ensuite. Standing under the shower, with the water massaging my back, I find myself looking down at a massive hard-on, never mind my mother-in-law having trouble with this week, I'm going to find it just as hard, literally.

Suddenly, I feel a pair of hands on my back, startled, I quickly turn around and see Lisa totally naked.

"Morning, you. I woke up and I was all alone," she pouts at me. "I heard the shower and thought I would help you get clean." Lisa slowly drops to her knees and looks up at me with innocent eyes, as the water splashes her face. She cups my balls and admires my raging hard-on.

"Someone is a little excited this morning, aren't we?" Without a word, she takes me in her mouth.

I put my hands on the back of her head, slowly I begin to face-fuck my wife. She has this amazing skill where she holds my shaft and works on the head of my cock. Being the most sensitive part, it doesn't take me long to get to the point of no return. I tell Lisa that I'm close.

She looks up at me, wanking furiously. "Cum on my face, baby, cover your dirty little slut."

I put my arms out to steady myself. "I'm cumming, babe, here it comes," pulse after pulse, I coat my wife's pretty little face.

Lisa takes me in her mouth, to suck every last drop from my aching cock. My legs begin to wobble, it's too much to handle after just cumming. "Stop, STOP! I'm going to fall on top of you." She plants one last kiss on the tip of my cock then stands back up.

Her face still coated with my cum, she moves in for a kiss, "Hell no," I say, as I grab the shower and direct it on her face.

Lisa slaps my chest. "It's okay for me to cum on your cock, then put you in my mouth, but you won't kiss me when I have your cum on my face." She frowns. "It's okay, one day, I will get you to do it."

Her face now clean from my cum, I plant a big kiss on her lips. Lisa pulls back. "Nope, doesn't count." We both laugh as we finish getting clean.

Making ourselves decent, we head downstairs for breakfast. Gemma has the table all nicely presented with a centrepiece of amazing pastries.

Lisa jumps up and down. "Wow, mom, this looks great. It's been ages since you have done this."

Gemma smiles. "I thought it would be nice, for a change, to sit down as a family and have breakfast."

Lisa gives her mom a big hug. "It's beautiful, mom, thank you." We all sit down and start digging in.

Just as I'm eating my croissant, I suddenly feel a foot rubbing my leg. I look at my wife, but she makes no eye contact, and she is just eating away. I turn my gaze to mom-- she looks me dead in the eye, as her foot climbs higher to my crotch. My mother-in-law starts rubbing my cock with her foot, ever so softly, so covertly, that my wife has no idea what is happening underneath the table. I am getting hard, I can't move; if I pull back, Lisa will see my hard-on, and wonder what the hell is going on. I have no choice but to sit there, as if nothing is happening. Gemma has a wicked smile on her face, as she continues to eat her breakfast.

After a while, Gemma asks Lisa, " Honey, do you mind if we pop back into town this morning? I'm a little embarrassed to say, but with what happened yesterday, I didn't get everything I need for the wedding." She continues to rub my cock whilst speaking; she doesn't skip a beat.

Finishing her food, Lisa replies, "Of course, mom; me and you will pop out, maybe get a coffee and a bite to eat afterwards, depending on how long we take."

"You don't mind if we go out, do you, babes?" Lisa asks me.