Mother in Law Finds the Courage Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grab hold of her hand. "Don't you worry, mom, we're just getting started, by the time this weekend is over, you will be a different woman."

She smiles. "Is that so? Yes, I will have my new younger husband to keep me entertained."

I thought to myself, if only she knew what was coming, she will end up with more than a new husband.

We finish eating our dessert, the entire party proceeds back into the lounge for evening drinks. Gemma links me, as we make our way down the corridor. "Andy, quick detour, I'm running to my room to hide this evidence. I don't fancy walking around talking to others, with cum-soaked knickers in my purse." I laugh and tell her that I'll grab a wine for her return.

Making my way to the bar, I can see my two little nieces waiting to be served. I go up behind them and put both my arms around their shoulders. "What can I get the two most beautiful ladies here tonight to drink?"

Lily and Faye turn around. "Uncle Andy!!!" They both dive in for a big hug. Both of them looked amazing, especially Lily, the older of the two.

I've always known her as this skinny little blonde thing, cute as a button, but this last year has certainly seen changes in her body. Definitely a late bloomer, but my god, it was worth the wait. She had a low-cut top on, which only just held in her amazing tits and skin-tight black PVC pants which showcases her arse on display for all to see. What I wouldn't give to fuck that tight ass.

"Right, girls, all your drinks are on me tonight; whenever you need a refill, come sweet talk, old Uncle Andy."

Both start girly clapping, "Thanks, Uncle Andy, you're the best," simultaneously they both kiss me on the cheeks. I warn them, "Don't get too drunk, or your mother will cut my balls off."

"We won't, we promise," both turning round to order their drinks. Lily quickly turns back around, whilst Faye is talking to the barman. "I wouldn't let mom do that to my favourite Uncle," she quickly plants a kiss on my lips, then turns back around, all giddy.

What the fuck was that? I thought.

Standing in front of me, Lily is on her tiptoes, then drops back down, causing her perfect ass to shake each time; I was mesmerised by the sight. She turns around and catches me looking directly at her bum. "Busted," she says. I quickly look upwards, trying to act normal, but she knew what she was doing. I laugh, "Well, stop doing what you're doing, then." The barman hands them their drinks. As she is walking away, "Well, where is the fun in that, Uncle."

Jesus Christ, I need to take a cold shower, I thought.

I order my drinks, and head across the room to find a table. As I'm walking, my sister-in-law, Anne (Lily's mum), waves me over. As I reach the table, Anne pats her hand on the seat next to her. Sitting myself down, I place the drinks on the table.

Anne is quick to act like the big sister. "I don't want you wandering around alone, Andy, with my sister not being here. You can be part of our posse tonight."

I let out a chuckle. "I don't know if I'm cool enough, sis, I'm not down with the kids," as I point my heads towards her daughters.

Anne's eyes open wide. "TELL me about it! I don't understand half the stuff these kids do today, online with their friends, randomly TikToking and dancing when we are out, dressing soooo inappropriate, I'm like what the fuck! We were a different generation growing up.

I agree with her, "It's true, Anne. The things I see, just leave me thinking, are they for real?

"Anyways enough about them, how are you doing since Dave fucked off?" (Dave was her, now ex-husband who had a drinking problem, basically a loser, who cared more about himself than his family.)

Anne lets out a big sigh. "Fiiiine, I suppose. I have no choice. I'm on autopilot most of the day with work and looking after those two terrors. It's nice to get out; did you know, this is the first time I've been out since that prick left me, it's nice to get out and have some fun for once."

I pull her in and give her a big hug. "Don't worry, sis, you're doing great. Like I said before, if there is anything I can do to help, then make sure you let me know, don't try to cope with everything by yourself."

Anne places her head on my shoulder. "I know...you're right, and yes, I will call upon you if I need anything." She plants a quick kiss on my cheek. "You're like the brother I never had, Andy, always got my back."

I puff out my chest. "DAMN right I do, no one fucks with my sister-in-law. No feeling down this weekend, RIGHT? Have as much fun as you can, and let your hair down, go crazy."

Anne peps up, "Yeee, why the hell not, I've done nothing wrong. Why the fuck should I suffer? I'm going to get a bottle of champagne, fuck it!"

I jump up. "Sit your ass down, sis, I'm buying." I head off to the bar to get the bottle and some glasses. As I head back to the table, mom walks in. I wave her over and we all sit down, and start the night off right.

We have a whale of a time, I've never laughed so much. We go through a further two bottles of champagne, not to mention an unknown number of shots, as well. Everyone is merry and having a blast; it was nice to see both girls forgetting about their problems and enjoying themselves.

It was getting late. We needed to think about heading our separate ways; otherwise, we would be in no fit state, for tomorrow's big day. Being the sensible one of the group, I tell the girls we should call it a night. Anne pipes up, "Booooo, stop being a party pooper, bro, it's only early." Anne picks up her phone, trying to focus on the screen with one eye closed in her drunken state. "Shit, you're right, look at the time, mom, it's gone eleven."

Gemma sits upright. "REALLY? WOW, time flies when you're having fun. Okay, Andy, your right. I want to go outside for some fresh air first to clear my head; would you mind keeping me upright, honey."

We all stand up, both Gemma and her daughter Anne, are a little wobbly on their feet. They give each other a hug and say their goodnights. I ask Anne if she will be okay getting to her room. In a drunken slur, she replies, "Don't worry, bro, I've got this."

Then all of a sudden, she shouts out, "LILY, FAYE, get your ass over here and help your mother to her room!" I burst out laughing. Anne looks up at me. "Well, they might as well be good for something."

Both my nieces make their way over. Lily chimes in, "For god's sake, mom, stop it, you're embarrassing me." Anne comes back without skipping a beat, "Well, it makes a change for once, then doesn't it."

We all start laughing. Lily is not impressed. I snap at Lily, "Look after your mom and don't be disrespectful." She drops her head. "Yes, Uncle Andy, sorry."

Anne with her arms around her daughters, all head off in the direction of their rooms.

Me and my mother-in-law make our way out into the gardens. Gemma has her arms inside my jacket, hugging me to keep warm. "Andy, I know I'm a little drunk...okay a lot drunk, but I've had such a good night tonight, thank you."

"You don't have to thank me, mom. It's just nice to see you enjoying yourself and having fun," I say honestly.

We walk a little further, in silence, then Gemma says something, "Sunlight."

I look at her confused. "Errr, no, mom, that's the moon; how drunk are you?"

Gemma removes her arms from around me. "No silly, SUNLIGHT! that's my safe word."

We look at each other for a moment, I'm trying to compute what Gemma has just said. She takes hold of my hand. "Come on, let's go back to my room."

We make our way back through the gardens, then through the lounge area. I spot a bottle of champagne on the table, we didn't get through; it was still half full. Pulling mom back for a second. "Hold on, we might as well take this with us, rather than it going to waste."

Entering Gemma's suite, I put the bottle down on the dressing table, as Gemma turns around. "Sit yourself down, honey. I'm just going to get changed into something more comfortable." I take my suit jacket off, fold it neatly, placing it onto the back of a chair, loosen my tie, and undo my top shirt button.

I go to pour another glass of champagne into one of the tumblers they provide with the bottled water in your room, when my mother-in-law appears from the bathroom, totally naked.

I stop dead in my tracks, my mouth opens wide. Gemma slowly walks over to me and takes the bottle and glass from my hands, placing them back onto the dressing table. Taking my hand, she guides me to the chair, I had just placed my jacket on, and sits me down, her hands shaking.

I go to speak, but Gemma puts a finger on my lips to stop me. Pausing for a moment, she takes a deep breath. "Daddy, I know I've been a very very bad girl this week, teasing you, pushing you, being disobedient, not following the rules. I know I need to be disciplined, I'm ready for my punishment."

I look up at my naked mother-in-law, shocked. "Are you sure about this, mom?" She gently nods her head.

Now I know why the safe word was mentioned. This is what I had planned for tonight, especially given what that bitch, had put me through this whole week, but the fact that she wants it as well, makes me so fucking horny. Unbeknownst to Gemma, about an hour ago I had taken a Viagra, as I was planning on fucking her relentlessly, all night, until she collapses.

She has no idea what is about to happen, let's see if I can break her, I thought to myself.

I stand up from the chair, un-tuck my shirt and pull it over my head, throwing it to the floor. I take hold of mom's hand and guide her to the foot of the bed, pushing on her shoulders, for her to sit down.

She looks so innocent, her legs tight together, with her arms down by her sides, waiting nervously. I take hold of her chin and slowly lift her head up to look at me, as she makes eye contact, I begin.

"Yes, baby girl, you have been very naughty this week, just remember this is for your own good. I'm about to punish you like you have never felt before. I have no doubt that you will be using your safe word, before the night is through."

Gemma blurts out, "NO I WON'T DADDY, I can take it, I'm a big girl!"

Pulling back my free hand, CRACK!! I slap my mother-in-law across her face.

She is shocked, pulling her hand up to her face. Before she can recover, I grab hold of her throat, applying moderate pressure.

I give her an angry look. "My daughter doesn't speak, unless spoken to, do you understand me?!" With her facing going red, she nods quickly.

"Take out my cock, and start sucking it, like your life depended on it, NOW!!!"

Gemma panics, quickly trying to undo my trousers. Lowering the zip, she struggles to free my cock. The Viagra I had taken, had well and truly taken effect, my shaft is so hard, she can't bend it to get it free.

I snap at her, "FOR FUCK'S SAKE, you stupid bitch! What are you doing, trying to snap my cock?"

Her hands are shaking all over the place. "I...I...I'm sorry, Daddy."

CRACK! I slap the other side of her face hard. "WHAT THE FUCK DID I SAY ABOUT TALKING, BITCH?"

My mother-in-law cowers back on the bed, holding her face, she goes to speak, but stops herself, closing her mouth.

I rip off my belt, folding it in my hand. "Get on your hands and knees, and put your fucking arse over the edge of this bed. RIGHT NOW!"

Quickly, she jumps up, leaps onto the bed, doing as she's told.

I gently stroke the belt over her naked ass cheeks. "You're in for a long night, little one, you failed at your first task, you couldn't even free my cock, that's not good enough."

I raise my arm, high above me and swing down hard, BANG! I land a clean hit on her right buttock, she screams out loud in pain, "ARRRGGHHHH!" throwing herself forward onto the bed.

I scold her, "This is not the position you're supposed to be in, slut." With her legs shaking, she slowly raises her ass back up, without saying a word.

Just as she assumes the correct position, BANG!!! I hit her right cheek again, causing her to scream without opening her mouth; her legs tighten, but this time, she remains in position. I rain down six more blows in quick succession, one after the other, as hard as I can. Burying her head into the bed, Gemma screams out in pain and begins to cry, as she collapses forward onto the bed.

I grab hold of her arm, pull her up and force her to sit on the end of the bed once more, tears are streaming down her face. "Let's try this once more, baby girl-- take out my cock and begin sucking on daddy's toy."

With a sense of urgency, she quickly goes for my trouser button, pulls down my trousers and underwear, causing my raging hard-on to spring free from captivity. Gemma dives onto my cock and begins deepthroating me as hard as she can.

Gagging and coughing on my cock, I tell her to look at me. Her eyes are red from crying and her mouth is covered in spit, tears and my pre-cum all mixed together, she looks amazing.

I praise her, "Good girl, you're doing great, make daddy fuck your dirty little mouth." This spurs Gemma on, as she tries her hardest to please me, I can feel my cock going down the back of her throat, the sensation is incredible.

In a gentle tone, I give mom her next task. "Honey, I want you to put daddy's cock all the way into your mouth, 'til your lips are touching my belly. Then I want you to hold it for ten seconds without moving. I'm not going to help you; I want to see you do this by yourself. Can you do that, for daddy?"

Gemma pulls off my cock, looks up at me and nods, "Yes, Daddy. I want you to be proud of me," as she wipes her mouth clean.

Composing herself, she gets down off the bed onto her knees. Taking a deep breath, she throws her head onto my cock. Instantly, she starts to convulse and pulls back off my cock. Before I have time to scold her, she jumps back onto my cock to try again. This time, she manages to hold it for three seconds before she starts gurgling and choking; falling back, she coughs a load of spit all over the floor.

I can see she is getting frustrated.

Spitting the rest of the contents out of her mouth, she goes for a third time. Her eyes are tightly closed, she is giving it everything; her legs start slamming off the floor, but at six seconds, she again falls back off my cock, nearly puking up.

As Gemma is gasping for breath, I slowly bend over and pick up my belt. Gemma sees this. "No, no. Please, Daddy, not the belt, pleeeease," she starts to sob.

Wrapping the belt in my hand, I look at her. "I thought you wanted to make daddy proud, baby girl." I pause for a moment, whilst looking at her; tears begin to roll down her face.

"RIGHT. Back on the bed, on all fours again!" I shout at her.

Pulling herself up from a slump on the floor, she clears her throat, looking up at me, crying. A sense of determination appears on her face-- she wipes away her tears, takes a deep breath and throws herself onto my cock once more.

I begin to count, "One, Two, Three, Four, Five."

She begins to convulse once again, coughing on my cock; all of a sudden, she throws her arms around my ass. Linking her hands together, she pulls my body tightly to her face.

"Six, Seven--"

Suddenly, she lets out this gut-wrenching sound, as her stomach goes inwards, she spews up on my cock. Clear liquid comes flying out of her nose and mouth with force. Banging her legs on the floor, harder this time, she remains locked with her arms tight together, as she continues throwing up on my cock. Her whole body begins to shake as she forces herself to push through the pain.

"Eight, Nine, Ten!"

Gemma releases her grip and collapses to the floor, frantically trying to suck in air whilst throwing up at the same time.

I put the belt down and drop to my knees to help, rubbing her back. I fill her with praise, "That was amazing, princess; you did it."

After a few moments, her breathing calms and she manages to compose herself. She looks up at me, with black eyes, where her mascara has run from the tears. " Did I make you proud, Daddy?" letting out a little cough.

"Honey, that was amazing, you didn't give up, you pushed yourself past your limits, which makes me extremely proud." I pick her up from the floor in my arms, and walk her over to the bed, placing her down gently. "Let's get you cleaned up."

I go into the bathroom and grab some wet wipes and a glass of water then return to her side. I wipe her face and body down; luckily, it seems to be only the champagne that came back up, otherwise it would have been a lot worse.

I throw away the wipes and sit beside her on the bed, stroking her hair whilst she recovers. "For being such a good girl, I think you deserve a reward, would you like that, sweetie?"

Gemma looks at me with a little smile. "Yes please, Daddy."

"Lay on your back for me, honey. I want to kiss you and make you feel good," I tell her.

"I would like that, Daddy." Gemma moves up the bed, lays down and opens her legs, Instantly, I see her pussy is dripping wet. I nestle in between her legs and slowly work my tongue around her pussy, licking up every inch of creamy goodness she has to offer. Licking her ass and her pussy hole, I work my way up to her clit and begin to suck.

Gemma bucks her hip upwards. "That's it, Daddy, oh my god."

I continue, nibbling and flicking her clit with my tongue. "Tell me what you're feeling, my horny little slut; let daddy know when you're getting close, baby."

Gemma responds, "It's fucking amazing, Daddy, I can feel it building in my tummy."

I insert one finger into her pussy, sliding in effortlessly; I enter two fingers with no resistance at all. Then three fingers, I begin to rub the top of her wall. This does the trick.

"Shit, Daddy, keep going, that feels incredible."

With a river flowing out of my mother-in-law's pussy, I force a fourth finger in, rubbing every inch of her insides. She begins to buck uncontrollably.

Gemma tries to speak, breaking character, "Fu... Fu... Fuck, ANDY! That feels...SHIT, I'm so full. FUCK! FUCK! I'm going to cum all over you, baby. DON'T STOP! Andy, please don't stop."

I position my hand, so my thumb is tucked into my fingers, then proceed to try to squeeze, my full hand into mom's dripping pussy. I manage to push in just past my thumb, before meeting resistance from her entrance.

Gemma looks down and realises what I'm trying to do. "SON, NO! There's no way you can do that. OWWWW! That hurts, it's too much, Andy."

I ignore her pleas for me to stop, pushing harder and harder. Slowly, I can feel her pussy opening for me.

"Arrrrrgghhh, Andy, you're tearing me apart, make it stop, please make it stop," she begs.

With one final push, my whole hand jumps forward into her gaping pussy with a POP!

Gemma yelps out, but almost instantly her pain subsides. "Fuck me, what have you done, look at it, your whole fist is inside my pussy, Give me a minute, please don't move, Andy; let me get used to it. Oh my God, I feel so fucking full, JESUS!!"

Granting her wish, I hold still for a moment, letting her adapt; then, I slowly begin to rotate my clenched fist inside, making sure I hit every part of her stuffed vagina.

Gemma throws her arms out, to grab hold of the bed. "JESUS--FUCKING--CHRIST, SON! I can feel everything, you're hitting every spot, all at the same time. Keep doing what you're doing."

I continue to rotate my fist, but start to pull out a little, then push back in. Her pussy is so well lubricated, it becomes more and more accepting of my fist.

Gemma is throwing herself around the bed, becoming very boisterous. "What the fuck, son, oh my god, you're fisting your dirty little cum-slut-of-a-mother. FUCK, fuck, I need to cum. Andy, I need to fucking cum so bad, go faster, please."

I'm having trouble keeping my momentum going, with her freaking out on the bed. So I grab hold of one of her legs, lift it up and throw it over my shoulder. Now, she is on her side, legs wide open, one on the bed and one over my shoulder.